BTS discussion thread

softpower

Established
You guys,just watch this video from @notyourunnie ,an ex-kp0pper.They explained the transgender agenda in kp0p very well in this video with some anatomic evidences.
Start from 42:00

And their document with screenshots to those who don't want to watch the video https://www.scribd.com/presentation/419673791/WHY-K-POP-IS-EVIL

I agree with @DTA ,there are these transgender people everywhere in entertainment world.Don't think they're not in kp0p because sk is a conservative country.
Because,it is all the more reason to have them to propagate the agenda.
This may be a sensitive triggering issue for some,but approach it with an open mind.
You are on a conspiracy forum,guys.You have to be open to different ideas.:D
Yall, no one said we weren't open. I used to believe they may be trans when I found out this forum, but the thing is, the female/male skull thing is true for most of the cases. However, there are many factors that affect the anatomy.

You are forgetting the fact that up to puberty, girls and boys have the same anatomy overall, except the genitals. Teen age is the crucial point where males and females start to differ, but testosterone and estrogen levels are the most important part. If the levels get oscillated there is a big chance a male is gonna end up with a more feminine skull. But on the core he is still a man. Not all men have the same testosterone, same with girls.

Plus, race, climate and food regime is also a point. Asians have different normal body proportions than the white race. Evolution is not the same all over the world.

To me, transgenders exist and there may be plenty out there in kpop. But this is the bts thread and judging for them only, I can guarantee you that with the knowledge I have thus far, all of them are males by birth.

Taking female hormones and doing plastic surgeries to soften their male features is sth I'm not in the right stage of knowledge for. When I take the plastic surgery classes, I'll let yall know if I find anything suspicious regarding them.

softpower

Established
But, the big bang theory is actually part of Kabbalah. The big bang was really the shattering of Adam's soul:

http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/97305?/eng/content/view/full/97305

As for Stephen Hawking, well, he made a visit to Epstein's "pedo island". Maybe he didn't witness any underage girls / sex orgies there, but it is suspicious:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

Especially since we know he was a regular at a sex club:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-hawking-said-to-frequent-sex-club_n_1307625

I'm sure he is a brilliant guy -- but just being brilliant doesn't make you a nice guy and it also doesn't mean that he wasn't using science to push a decidedly theistic (satanic) agenda. Assuming he was even actually in control of his communication or writing his own books, given his disability due to ALS.

There is a conspiracy that he died and was replaced, given the fact that he had ALS and survived longer than anyone else ever has. He had it for 50+ years (after only being given 2 years to live at his diagnosis). The guy who came in second place for longevity with ALS only lived for 20 years after diagnosis. Not saying it is true, but definitely some food for thought.

This link isn't the best one -- but I can't remember where I saw the original conspiracy theory which gave more detail about it, but I'm too lazy to try to track that one down right now (and also preparing for my daughter's birthday party today), so this is all I've got:

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@conspiracynut/this-is-my-first-post-stephen-hawking
The Big Bang is purely logical if you know how quantum works. And judging from the quantum computers people are actually using nowadays, it makes perfect sense that you can create from nothing, and still destroy things to nothing, store information and create parallel realities and time travel. To me, all of this, outdates religion and is more eye opening. As for God existence, we'll find out when we die, so it's meaningless to fight over that.

Also, Kabbalah is the root of the chakras and the etheric body energies, before even Tesla added that hypothesis, so I think we need to look it in a more specific manner. Kabbalah has more truths about this than any other known religion out there, that is why the elite keeps it hidden from the public. The jews themselves hid it and created Bible with both its testaments, just to feed off their greed and power that came from it. Its not the Kabbalah that is wicked, the people that make use of it have evil intentions. So there is that.

Still, thanks for the links, I'll certainly look more into it. Happy birthday to your daughter btw !

wow

Veteran
i believe transgenders in kpop is many, but regarding bt$ cause its a bt$ thread, i dont think they are trans, their limbs and their body structure are nowhere near women's, but i kind of doubt jm and sg, not only because theyre short (their height is actually normal for asian men), its because they have small shoulders, but i could be wrong, some females have broad shoulders and some males have small shoulders too, and before yall say anything about me trying to defend the boys, i aint defending shit for them, but i really dont see them being transgenders, i know technology can be so hard but the elites are pushing the blurring of the lines between men and women, and the fact that we are doubting their genders while they are clearly biologically men are proof that we are brainwashed, we cant distinguish which is men and women, but i think its easy if you study biology and human anatomy, its easier to see that if they are males, they have elongated limbs, thick/big neck, and sharp chest line, and most of bt$ has them :)

softpower

Established
Did you see the video I linked?
It shows asian transgenders for reference while explaining the phenomenon in kp0p especially bt5.Just saying.
Ofc I saw it. And I gave you my answer. I told you that, judging from their debut days. What they have done now, is not my field of expertise, yet.

softpower

Established
i believe transgenders in kpop is many, but regarding bt$ cause its a bt$ thread, i dont think they are trans, their limbs and their body structure are nowhere near women's, but i kind of doubt jm and sg, not only becaude theyre short, its because they have small shoulders, but i could be wrong, some females have broad shoulders and some males have small shoulders too, and before yall say anything about me trying to defend the boys, i aint defending shit for them, but i really dont see them being transgenders, i know technology can be so hard but the elites are pushing the blurring of the lines between men and women, and the fact that we are doubting their genders while they are clearly biologically men are proof that we are brainwashed, we cant distinguish which is men and women, but i think its easy if you study biology and human anatomy, its easier to see that if they are males, they have elongated limbs, thick/big neck, and sharp chest line, and most of bt$ has them :)
FINALLY. Been trying to say this for four pages now. I feel like none of yall actually bothers to read my posts till the end.

Shuna

Star
But, the big bang theory is actually part of Kabbalah. The big bang was really the shattering of Adam's soul:

http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/97305?/eng/content/view/full/97305

As for Stephen Hawking, well, he made a visit to Epstein's "pedo island". Maybe he didn't witness any underage girls / sex orgies there, but it is suspicious:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

Especially since we know he was a regular at a sex club:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-hawking-said-to-frequent-sex-club_n_1307625

I'm sure he is a brilliant guy -- but just being brilliant doesn't make you a nice guy and it also doesn't mean that he wasn't using science to push a decidedly theistic (satanic) agenda. Assuming he was even actually in control of his communication or writing his own books, given his disability due to ALS.

There is a conspiracy that he died and was replaced, given the fact that he had ALS and survived longer than anyone else ever has. He had it for 50+ years (after only being given 2 years to live at his diagnosis). The guy who came in second place for longevity with ALS only lived for 20 years after diagnosis. Not saying it is true, but definitely some food for thought.

This link isn't the best one -- but I can't remember where I saw the original conspiracy theory which gave more detail about it, but I'm too lazy to try to track that one down right now (and also preparing for my daughter's birthday party today), so this is all I've got:

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@conspiracynut/this-is-my-first-post-stephen-hawking
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter.

Red Rose

Established
So, we're not even supposed to love ourselves now ? Wtf. Loving yourself is not satanic, God would never want you to pity yourself and be miserable for him. Idk about your point of view, but no, you don't actually need validation from the god to even survive. You are born by your own, you will die by your own. God doesn't do anything but condolences you when you feel sad. He has no hand in your daily life and choices. That is yours alone. If you have to ask God for every single thing you do, you are not a human, you are just a slave. What makes you any different than all the slaves to Satan then ?

If you ask me ( I'm agnostic btw), I'd say that I find it quite hard to believe that religious people could be conspiracists. If you haven't learned a thing by now, DO IT. When will you realize that Bible and Quran, are both propaganda tools, created by the Illuminati to enslave people through centuries ? The same people that created satanism are the same people that wrote the Bible. Let that sink in for a while.

What I'm saying is not be atheists or commit sins, but don't believe Bible blindly either. As many things out there, Bible is also truth mixed up with lies. Judge for yourselves, don't let "god" propaganda take over you.
I'm not saying you shouldn't love yourself, I'm just saying that they are pushing it to turn you away from God, not because they want you to be actually happy. These people don't even give a damn about their own families, sacrificing them left and right. What makes you think they would ever give a damn about your happiness?

cadiz

Star
about this new video posted

its very similar to that Weverse post of RM I talked about before
Remember a fan talking about driving licence, and RM bot saying "dont worry at least the world has BTS"

the message of this video is:

Are you bullied in school?
Are you an antisocial with no friends?
Dont worry!!! because at least the world has BTS.

In the vdeo the "sad and bullied" kids only see the light when BTS song start to play. Then BTS are represented as the "saviors" that bring joy to the sad and lost kids
typical media representing these celebrities as the kings and queens that can rescue you from your sad reality.
But how can these ceebrities save you, if most of them are suicidal and depressed anyways? they cant even save themselves

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
anyone listening to and knowing anything about the lives of kpop singers is automaticlly trolling themselves .
sorry that has to be said.
i am no troll. have a good day.
LMAO you got us there

But you are right, after watching this last BTS video of them smiling at a light and actig like they are forming a GenkiDama (they were only missing Goku there)....I was questioning my life choices
And then watching their forced and painful smiles in the end....never again

asdfghjkl3

Rookie

Remember a fan talking about driving licence, and RM bot saying "dont worry at least the world has BTS"

In the vdeo the "sad and bullied" kids only see the light when BTS song start to play. Then BTS are represented as the "saviors" that bring joy to the sad and lost kids
typical media representing these celebrities as the kings and queens that can rescue you from your sad reality.
But how can these ceebrities save you, if most of them are suicidal and depressed anyways? they cant even save themselves

I have a question. What exactly is this "Love Yourself" campaign? I know they raise money and that it is supposedly an anti-bullying campaign. But what do they do? What kind of projects are happening because of this campaign, and how is BT$ involved apart from attaching their name to it?

Michelle44

Rookie
About members' sacrifices,I really don't buy any theory about j1n.
Simply because his death won't have a great impact on the group or the fandom,because he hasn't done much in the group or outside of it to have that connection with public at large.
When 'they' sacrifice,they need someone who can shake people out of their relative comfort,jolt them,especially when they pick one from the supposed 'it' group.
For example,mj had that reach worldwide ,so was pr1nce,kurt cobain and even amy winehouse.
In kp0p,j0nghyun had some successful radio show where he interacted with general public,he had a book in the market,you see he had an individual thing going.Ladies' code's members' deaths were sensational.
Age can't be the only criteria for sacrifice.
If anything,look out for tea in 3yrs.
Maybe Jungkook...that’s what I was thinking too, I feel like it has to be someone popular for the sacrifice to actually be “valuable” to them.

mean

Established

Lmao that was i was thinking, they try so hard to appear "woke" or "deep" that it painfully cringy. The video itself doesn't hold any meaning and i don't see what their role tbh?
The only real solution against bullying is to tell your parents or school director/ or any adult but they again bring everything to themself, and try to promote their shitty songs.There is not any oppa touching crystal ball to rescue u irl.
Also their faces look weird there, the plastic surgery is obvious. Esp Jhope and jamal.

cadiz

Star
I have a question. What exactly is this "Love Yourself" campaign? I know they raise money and that it is supposedly an anti-bullying campaign. But what do they do? What kind of projects are happening because of this campaign, and how is BT$ involved apart from attaching their name to it?
I dont know tbh
Just follow BTS through social media and what I find about the unicef campaign is just them giving their image ....and they have some songs that say "I love myself"....but thats how far as it goes

mean

Established
I'm not trying to be mean when I say this.
BTS has many young, teenage fans. And they all look like the awkward types who are the unpopular kids in their school: black, white, and every other in between. They attract the social rejects. I think that's why the LY theme works so well. It's why you have fans who say proudly "B+S helped me with my depression. " They're attracting broken teens.
that video is exactly trying to attract those type of kids

cadiz

Star
Lmao that was i was thinking, they try so hard to appear "woke" or "deep" that it painfully cringy. The video itself doesn't hold any meaning and i don't see what their role tbh?
The only real solution against bullying is to tell your parents or school director/ or any adult but they again bring everything to themself, and try to promote their shitty songs.There is not any oppa touching crystal ball to rescue u irl.
Also their faces look weird there, the plastic surgery is obvious. Esp Jhope and jamal.
its a fake fantasy. They present celebrities as superior beings that can help you escape from reality, and thats why fans create a strong dependency

But the truth is that a boyband is never going to magically solve your problems
BTS are not going to fight your bullies, BTS are not going to make you popular in school, etc.

just look at BTS fake smiles in the end....its all so fake and pretentious

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
I dont know tbh
Just follow BTS through social media and what I find about the unicef campaign is just them giving their image ....and they have some songs that say "I love myself"....but thats how far as it goes
But it is not even that I think? Other celebrities who are unicef ambassadors have sort of a "topic" and raise awareness for that particluar topic. For example Orlando Bloom went to refugee camps in the Middle East to promote Unicef's work there. Or soccer players who help build schools in African countries. They are usually more "hands-on" than BTS.
BTS's campaign has no projects attached. No awareness raising campaigns (apart from the video which is again incredibly vague and that stupid hashtag). An anti-bullying project would be something like training programs for teachers on how to recognise and stop bullying in classrooms etc. But there is nothing.
So the bigger question is: what is happening with the money that they raise through this campaign?

cadiz

Star
But it is not even that I think? Other celebrities who are unicef ambassadors have sort of a "topic" and raise awareness for that particluar topic. For example Orlando Bloom went to refugee camps in the Middle East to promote Unicef's work there. Or soccer players who help build schools in African countries. They are usually more "hands-on" than BTS.
BTS's campaign has no projects attached. No awareness raising campaigns (apart from the video which is again incredibly vague and that stupid hashtag). An anti-bullying project would be something like training programs for teachers on how to recognise and stop bullying in classrooms etc. But there is nothing.
So the bigger question is: what is happening with the money that they raise through this campaign?
yeah, its all very vague and meaningless

Especially when you see BTS fandom and how they are the biggest bullies online. How many people have been atacked by them? and BTS never said a word.
This whole "anti bulling" campaign is a big joke coming from them

ThisGirlWoke

Established
So, we're not even supposed to love ourselves now ? Wtf. Loving yourself is not satanic, God would never want you to pity yourself and be miserable for him. Idk about your point of view, but no, you don't actually need validation from the god to even survive. You are born by your own, you will die by your own. God doesn't do anything but condolences you when you feel sad. He has no hand in your daily life and choices. That is yours alone. If you have to ask God for every single thing you do, you are not a human, you are just a slave. What makes you any different than all the slaves to Satan then ?

If you ask me ( I'm agnostic btw), I'd say that I find it quite hard to believe that religious people could be conspiracists. If you haven't learned a thing by now, DO IT. When will you realize that Bible and Quran, are both propaganda tools, created by the Illuminati to enslave people through centuries ? The same people that created satanism are the same people that wrote the Bible. Let that sink in for a while.

What I'm saying is not be atheists or commit sins, but don't believe Bible blindly either. As many things out there, Bible is also truth mixed up with lies. Judge for yourselves, don't let "god" propaganda take over you.
That's very horrible of you to say. Even I'm having some difficulties in my relationship with God but damn I would never say everything you just said!

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Hold on, hey guys I gotta tell y'all somethin' real quick.

For anyone who's like "WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BTS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION, DON'T BRING RELIGION INTO THIS", some of us will because the illuminati has everything to do with satan. Some of us here are Christians, so we will bring God's name into this. Even if you're not a Christian, you should understand that we are all going through a spiritual warfare whether you believe it or not.

Where do you think the illuminati came from? Why do you think many are selling their souls for the materialistic things in this world? How can you do that without satan? And if satan is real, that means God is too because satan couldn't be the first evil spirit to come upon this earth. God was already here he is the beginning and the end after all. Now Jesus will come back soon, I can feel it in my spirit even though I'm going through the most hardest times ever, I still know that if I don't get my stuff together, I'm about to be left behind to REALLY witness World War 3 that will certainly take place. I hope you guys can get ready as well. It's not that far away.

With all due respect, please, those that don't believe in God, that's you if that's what you personally decide, but don't end up getting triggered when someone mentions God. Selling your soul is definitely apart of the spiritual warfare. Like I said, and just like God mentioned, what is to come will be the most horrible troubling times the world will ever face. One day, people will stand before God and I don't know about you, but I don't want him telling me how I strayed away from him and let myself get deceived by this world.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, God bless.