Bible verses contrasted with false teacher/s' doctrines

A Freeman

Superstar
View attachment 82863

Christianity is unable to be understood by those who are not born again.

And according to Scripture no one in "Christianity" has ever been born again, or they would be keeping The Law, as it is kept throughout the Kingdom of God (Matt. 6:9-10).

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is BORN (later) FROM ABOVE as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and THAT WHICH IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.

1 John 3:4-10
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN; for His seed remaineth in him: and HE CANNOT SIN, BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

JoChris

Superstar
And according to Scripture no one in "Christianity" has ever been born again, or they would be keeping The Law, as it is kept throughout the Kingdom of God (Matt. 6:9-10).

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is BORN (later) FROM ABOVE as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and THAT WHICH IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.

1 John 3:4-10
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN; for His seed remaineth in him: and HE CANNOT SIN, BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

Did John Anthony Hill follow that commandment to obey rulers [21st century would include government, councils, police as well as Queen Elizabeth II] - YES or NO?

A Freeman

Superstar
Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

Did John Anthony Hill follow that commandment to obey rulers [21st century would include government, councils, police as well as Queen Elizabeth II] - YES or NO?
Because you are spiritually sound asleep and either ignorant or openly defiant of God's Law (and thus have no idea of what you are doing or talking about), you apparently do not understand Romans 13 and thus misinterpret it to try to hammer-fit it into your upside down and backwards worldly view.

The higher powers that everyone should be subject to are of God, NOT of corporate fictional governments or their evil leaders and human policy enforcers. It is impossible to serve two masters.

Acts 5:29-32
5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
5:31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are His witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Spirit, WHOM GOD HATH GIVEN TO THEM THAT THAT OBEY HIM.

Those who obey God and do good, and advocate doing good to others as good is defined in God's Law, are the higher powers that God has ordained.

Those that do evil, and advocate doing evil to others, as evil is defined in God's Law, are quite obviously NOT ordained by God, nor of God. No one should be following evil people or evil leaders to do evil to others, regardless of whether it is popular to do so, which should be self-evident to anyone who is actually awake spiritually, and certainly to someone who is reborn of God, from above.

Wake-up and learn the difference between good and evil. And then learn to choose good instead of evil.

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt NOT follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Do you even know what a logical fallacy is or how many times you employ them? Your loaded question is based upon your ignorance of God and His Law, which is why you so frequently and foolishly attack THE higher power whom God has sent: His Christ. Please look up and study what a loaded question is, along with other common logical fallacies, e.g. strawman arguments, red herrings, tu quoque, ad hominem attacks, etc., all of which you use frequently, including in this particular post of yours, so that you can temporarily avoid facing the reality that you obviously haven't been born again from above, or even know what that means, or you would be keeping The Law and advocating others do the same for their own (and everyone's) benefit.

John Anthony Hill (JAH) was sent to return us to God and The Law that God gave us, which Elizabeth A.M. Battenberg/Mountbatten swore to do her utmost to maintain in her coronation oath (excerpts below):

Madam, is your Majesty willing to take the Oath?

And the Queen answering,

I am willing,

The Archbishop shall minister these questions; and the Queen, having a book in her hands, shall answer each question severally as follows:

Archbishop: Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?

Queen: I solemnly promise so to do.

Archbishop: Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?

Queen: I will.

Archbishop: Will you to the utmost of your power MAINTAIN THE LAWS OF GOD and the true profession of the Gospel?

------

Queen: All this I promise to do.

Then the Queen arising out of her Chair, supported as before, the Sword of State being carried before her, shall go to the Altar, and make her solemn Oath in the sight of [The Bible to be brought.] all the people to observe the premisses: laying her right hand upon the Holy Gospel in the great Bible (which was before carried in the procession and is now brought from the altar by the Archbishop, and tendered to her as she kneels upon the steps), and saying these words:

The things which I have here promised, I will perform, and keep. So help me God.

IF Elizabeth had actually kept her oath, she would have relinquished and redistributed her obscene wealth according to God's Law. Instead she did the exact opposite. Her son Charles is at least as wicked if not worse.

We have just witnessed almost 3 years of the greatest deception and mass-murder ever carried out by the corporate fictional governments of this world, working in unison to promote a FAKE pandemic, so they could use that fear to coerce the majority of the global population into accepting a lethal injection.

Anyone who is still believing in and defending the actions of these very obviously evil government leaders, and their complicit mainstream media propaganda machine and policy enforcing henchmen -- instead of believing and obeying God and what is good -- is very obviously sound asleep spiritually, and thus clueless as to what it means to be born again.

WAKE-UP!

A Freeman

Superstar
A nice write-up explaining how oppressive governments and their tyrannical leaders over the past 2000 years or so, including Hitler and the Nazis, have historically used and abused Romans 13 to force their evil agendas on the people:

A Freeman

Superstar
When someone is spiritually sound asleep (i.e. sleep-walking through life with their spiritual eyes and ears closed), they will see everything upside down and backwards, through their human eyes (Isa. 5:20-21).

The Scripture contains a CONSISTENT AND VERY SIMPLE message from start to finish: obedience to God is good and is Life; and disobedience to God (sin) is evil, which ends in DEATH.

ANY interpretation of part of Scripture that goes against this simple message is obviously in error, as it is in contradiction with the rest of Scripture.

That is why people need to read the Scriptures exactly as they are written, asking God for HIS Guidance on what they mean, rather than running to the so-called scholars and experts that Christ described as "the blind leading the blind" because they are leading their unwitting(?) victims into The Pit/Fire (Matt. 15:14).

The following is a perfect example of a passage which has historically been cherry-picked by those claiming everyone should be paying taxes (funding) the satanic beast system, allegedly because Jesus said so, even though Jesus said the exact opposite.

Matthew 22:15-22
22:15 Then went the pharisees (politicians), and took counsel how they might entangle him in [his] talk.
22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest The Way of God in Truth, neither carest thou for any [man]: for thou regardest not the person of men.
22:17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, [ye] hypocrites?
22:19 Show me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose [is] this image and superscription?
22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
22:22 When they had heard [these words], they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.

"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's" is frequently all that is cited from the above passage, which is intentionally misleading, leaving off "...and unto God the things that are God's".

What do we owe God (THE Highest and Only Real Power), who gave us everything, including our very lives? EVERYTHING.

What does that leave for Caesar (the government)? NOTHING.

So Jesus told us NOT to pay taxes/tributes, and did so in such a way that the politicians (pharisees) could not falsely charge Jesus with sedition, as they had set out to do. THAT is why they marveled at Jesus' answer.

JoChris

Superstar
1670110474017.png

The purpose of this thread was me/ other forum members to show what I/ we have learnt over the years about dangerous false teachings WITHIN the Christian church. The area of discernment apologetics is different to Christian apologetics who discuss differences between non-Christian religions and world-views. There are plenty of other VC threads and religion forums which debate openly pro-Christian versus anti-Christian belief systems.

1670112448883.png

There are sometimes alleged CHRISTIANS who claim to believe the above 1 John 5:11-12 verses, but their secret teachings, their secret sins, and their secret loopholes for the false teacher/s to do what they want eventually reveal their true religion.
Most Christians applaud apologists who defend the Christian faith. However, many Christians criticise Christians like myself who recognise counterfeit Christians and seek to warn others about them. Christians who use discernment and actively try to inform other Christians are usually very unpopular.

On a personal note: early on in my internet interactions with Christians and non-Christians I formed a fairly close online friendship with another Christian woman on a News religion blog from 2007-9. Over time through a lot of interactions with [I will call her], Mary I got very concerned about how much Rick Joyner material she posted on the blog. Everything was about his prophecies and his visions for the future.

As I researched Rick Joyner, I got more and more concerned about how deceived she was. These articles are way more recent. https://narconnections.com/rick-joyner-exposing-his-false-teachings/
Joyner's 2008 failed prophecies RE Todd Bentley was probably what really woke me up to how dangerous he was.

I tried to be diplomatic and kind. I really did. After a personal email exchange Mary said she didn't want to communicate with me any more. I left the blog for a while, quite upset in fact. Eventually I decided to return after learning even more about the New Apostolic Reformation because I was concerned about her and others she could be leading astray. When the bloggist reprimanded me for showing direct evidence PROVING via FACTS what a terrible another false teacher Mary was praising as well, I left it for good. At least several commenters gently corrected the bloggist about his priorities etc which was a mild encouragement to me. Interestingly at the end of the year the blog finished. Whether it was the newspaper's decision or him just retiring, who knows... but he did start a minor personal blog later that didn't really take off.
Real Christians do want the truth deep down, however painful it may be. Real Christians might even tell people like myself off and try the best to hold onto their false teacher/ false teachings for a while... but if they are true Christians they will eventually repent and come back to the real Jesus of the Bible.

False Christians like a certain contributor will continue to defend and essentially curse [in Christianese of course ] anyone who dares to expose their false teacher/s. My experience with Mary and many other followers of different false teachers has made me determined to stay on the narrow path of following Jesus, not pleasing people.

The follower of the self-declared Jesus reincarnated can cut-and-paste and paraphrase his propaganda as much as he likes.... no Christian who loves the Truth [Jesus] will ever follow JahLIES.

JoChris

Superstar
Because you are spiritually sound asleep and either ignorant or openly defiant of God's Law (and thus have no idea of what you are doing or talking about), you apparently do not understand Romans 13 and thus misinterpret it to try to hammer-fit it into your upside down and backwards worldly view.

1670116814536.png

Does Jahtruth obey ALL of God's commandments - YES or NO?

The higher powers that everyone should be subject to are of God, NOT of corporate fictional governments or their evil leaders and human policy enforcers. It is impossible to serve two masters.
Does God put all levels of governments and rulers in power - YES or NO?

Hint:
1670116991831.png

Acts 5:29-32
5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
5:31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are His witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Spirit, WHOM GOD HATH GIVEN TO THEM THAT THAT OBEY HIM.
Yes, we are to obey GOD, not men.
Whole passage: Acts 5:12-42
Where the apostles breaking human laws to maintain government stability and societal order e.g. because Peter convinced himself that HE was King [and tried to overthrow the system in his favour], or were the apostles simply preaching the Gospel according to God's will but against the Jews' commandments?

Those that do evil, and advocate doing evil to others, as evil is defined in God's Law, are quite obviously NOT ordained by God, nor of God. No one should be following evil people or evil leaders to do evil to others, regardless of whether it is popular to do so, which should be self-evident to anyone who is actually awake spiritually, and certainly to someone who is reborn of God, from above.
1 Peter 3:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

JoChris

Superstar
View attachment 82949

The purpose of this thread was me/ other forum members to show what I/ we have learnt over the years about dangerous false teachings WITHIN the Christian church. The area of discernment apologetics is different to Christian apologetics who discuss differences between non-Christian religions and world-views. There are plenty of other VC threads and religion forums which debate openly pro-Christian versus anti-Christian belief systems.

View attachment 82950

There are sometimes alleged CHRISTIANS who claim to believe the above 1 John 5:11-12 verses, but their secret teachings, their secret sins, and their secret loopholes for the false teacher/s to do what they want eventually reveal their true religion.
Most Christians applaud apologists who defend the Christian faith. However, many Christians criticise Christians like myself who recognise counterfeit Christians and seek to warn others about them. Christians who use discernment and actively try to inform other Christians are usually very unpopular.

On a personal note: early on in my internet interactions with Christians and non-Christians I formed a fairly close online friendship with another Christian woman on a News religion blog from 2007-9. Over time through a lot of interactions with [I will call her], Mary I got very concerned about how much Rick Joyner material she posted on the blog. Everything was about his prophecies and his visions for the future.

As I researched Rick Joyner, I got more and more concerned about how deceived she was. These articles are way more recent. https://narconnections.com/rick-joyner-exposing-his-false-teachings/
Joyner's 2008 failed prophecies RE Todd Bentley was probably what really woke me up to how dangerous he was.

I tried to be diplomatic and kind. I really did. After a personal email exchange Mary said she didn't want to communicate with me any more. I left the blog for a while, quite upset in fact. Eventually I decided to return after learning even more about the New Apostolic Reformation because I was concerned about her and others she could be leading astray. When the bloggist reprimanded me for showing direct evidence PROVING via FACTS what a terrible another false teacher Mary was praising as well, I left it for good. At least several commenters gently corrected the bloggist about his priorities etc which was a mild encouragement to me. Interestingly at the end of the year the blog finished. Whether it was the newspaper's decision or him just retiring, who knows... but he did start a minor personal blog later that didn't really take off.
Real Christians do want the truth deep down, however painful it may be. Real Christians might even tell people like myself off and try the best to hold onto their false teacher/ false teachings for a while... but if they are true Christians they will eventually repent and come back to the real Jesus of the Bible.

False Christians like a certain contributor will continue to defend and essentially curse [in Christianese of course ] anyone who dares to expose their false teacher/s. My experience with Mary and many other followers of different false teachers has made me determined to stay on the narrow path of following Jesus, not pleasing people.

The follower of the self-declared Jesus reincarnated can cut-and-paste and paraphrase his propaganda as much as he likes.... no Christian who loves the Truth [Jesus] will ever follow JahLIES.
P.S. a much better explanation than mine from the well thought of by discernment ministries blog:

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
JAHTruth.net is a Website. If you're asking if JAH obeys ALL of God's Commandments, then the answer is YES.

Sadly, humans (who are incapable of understanding anything spiritual) interpret the verse above as yet another excuse to break The Law, claiming that no one is capable of keeping The Law, which is obviously a LIE (Matt. 5:17-20, 5:48, 19:26) resulting from a total lack of faith.

Do YOU believe Christ came to destroy The Law - YES or NO?

Do YOU keep The Law of God as Christ COMMANDS - YES or NO?

Do YOU believe it's okay to break ANY point of The Law that God gave us - YES or NO?

Does God put all levels of governments and rulers in power - YES or NO?
NO. It is men who, in their ignorance and arrogance, have decided to do these things, which God has allowed so that He is not infringing upon His gift to us of free-will (the freedom to choose between good and evil).

The following excerpt is from the U.S. Declaration of Independence, which explains how all of our unalienable rights are endowed by our Creator, and that governments are instituted by men, deriving their just powers (NOT their unjust powers) from the consent of the governed:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their JUST powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Please note well that provisions were made to abolish corrupt/destructive governments, which itself is an admission that such worldly power corrupts itself, and that absolute worldly power corrupts itself absolutely, exactly as is happening now, during these end-times. Of course we were warned about this over 3000 years ago when we first decided to replace our True King (Father) with an earthly king.

1 Samuel 8:4-22
8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the "I AM".
8:7 And the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them.
8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken Me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and show them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
8:10 And Samuel told all the words of the "I AM" unto the people that asked of him a king.
8:11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint [them] for himself, for his chariots, and [to be] his horsemen; and [some] shall run before his chariots.
8:12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and [will set them] to sow his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
8:13 And he will take your daughters [to be] confectionaries, and [to be] cooks, and [to be] bakers.
8:14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, [even] the best [of them], and give [them] to his servants.
8:15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
8:16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put [them] to his work.
8:17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
8:18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the "I AM" will not hear you in that day.
8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
8:20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
8:21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he repeated them in the ears of the "I AM".
8:22 And the "I AM" said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.

Do you still prefer having a worldly king (or governor, president or prime minister, etc.) instead of having God as your King - YES or NO?

Yes, we are to obey GOD, not men.
IF you believe that, then why do you advocate obeying men rather than God?

It is men who made man-made corporate fictional governments, which then make up their own legislation, rules, policies, etc. to steal from the people in direct violation of God's Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:8, 12:32).

Do you really prefer the evil rules of men over the perfect Law of God - YES or NO?

Thank-you. Hopefully everyone will read the entire passage, so they can see for themselves how the High Priest (the highest position in the church and state government at that time) and his government policy enforcers had the Apostles arrested and thrown into common prison simply for telling them the truth to and healing everyone (verses 5:16-18). That is why Peter and the other Apostles pointed out the truth that we ought to obey God rather than men.

Where the apostles breaking human laws to maintain government stability and societal order
If someone makes up rules to do evil to another (e.g. to legally steal or murder others), how does that maintain societal order? Do you believe God wants us to do evil just because the government says it's okay or tells us to do so - YES or NO?

e.g. because Peter convinced himself that HE was King [and tried to overthrow the system in his favour],
Can you really not see you are creating yet another strawman argument with this nonsense? Peter was preaching the Gospel Truth that there should be no King but God, the same as JAH is doing today. And just as you attack JAH for advocating our return to God and His Law, the High-Priest and the rest of the church and state attacked Peter and the other Apostles.

Do you believe that Christ should be working to return people to obedience to God and His Law or to obey men and their man-made institutions of government?

or were the apostles simply preaching the Gospel according to God's will but against the Jews' commandments?
First, there is no such thing as "the Jews' commandments"; there are only God's Commandments, which are found in His Law. Similarly, there is no such thing as "man's laws", because men have no right to add to or take away from God's Perfect Law, which is exactly what is being done with all of this unlawful man-made legislation, policies, statutes, "codes", etc. that work AGAINST God and prevent people from doing His WIll.

Secondly, do you not realize that you are admitting the Apostles were preaching the Gospel according to God's Will, and yet they were being persecuted by the church and the state for doing so? Is that not proof enough in your mind that church and state are NOT of God when they so obviously work AGAINST God and His Messengers/Apostles - YES or NO?

It was church and state that worked together to MURDER Jesus under their evil and unjust made-up rules. Can you not see this please - YES or NO?

And with regard to what Peter said in his first letter (which you've misquoted), The Supreme King is God and the Governor of this planet that will be sent to punish the evil doers is Christ.

Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

It should be self-evident that what Peter wrote in his first letter doesn't contradict what he said in Acts 5:29-32, nor does it contradict The Law that God gave us, nor does it contradict the Gospel of Jesus which all share the same core, unchanging message to return to keeping The Law that God gave us.

John 14:20-24
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Do YOU obey The Law/Commandments - YES or NO?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Your entries are way too long. This is all what I wanted you to answer.
JAHTruth.net is a Website. If you're asking if JAH obeys ALL of God's Commandments, then the answer is YES.
The TRUE Jesus is without sin. The true Jesus is perfectly holy.

1670196566322.png

All it takes is ONE SIN for a person to be guilty and deserve Hell. Jesus did not EVER sin. John Anthony Hill's life was wasted by him giving into covetousness.

1670196356283.png

John Anthony Hill coveted Queen Elizabeth's throne and everything that went with it.

John Anthony Hill broke Exodus 20:17. He was seriously guilty of envy, discontentment and rebelling against God's will.

John Anthony Hill was not chosen of God to be ruler of the United Kingdom.

JoChris

Superstar
1670197069246.png

The cultural and social pressure to deny reality to appease the trans rights movement has got increasingly worse over the past decade. It has reached the point where it is actually a good sign of how sincere a Christian is in their faith.

A true Christian teacher will bravely declare that male and female is God's way, that the very rare different chromosomes and genital deformities are simply that - RARE. They are one of the many results of sin.

A false teacher will bow to the pro-queer minority and will blatantly lie about what God says about sexuality in all areas.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Your entries are way too long. This is all what I wanted you to answer.

The TRUE Jesus is without sin. The true Jesus is perfectly holy.

View attachment 82987

All it takes is ONE SIN for a person to be guilty and deserve Hell. Jesus did not EVER sin. John Anthony Hill's life was wasted by him giving into covetousness.

View attachment 82986

John Anthony Hill coveted Queen Elizabeth's throne and everything that went with it.

John Anthony Hill broke Exodus 20:17. He was seriously guilty of envy, discontentment and rebelling against God's will.

John Anthony Hill was not chosen of God to be ruler of the United Kingdom.
You do err, not knowing the Scriptures.

Your posts are filled with lies (mixed with Scripture you clearly don't understand), proving what you actually know about the REAL Christ couldn't fill a thimble.

You bear false witness against another who has done no wrong with your baseless ad hominem attacks and have the audacity to judge Christ. What amazing arrogance!

JAH/Christ has NEVER coveted anything, including the British Throne of David. He has merely pointed out THE TRUTH that the REAL Christ will be given the Throne of David by Father (God), exactly as it says in the very Scriptures you remain ignorant of because of your arrogance.

Ezekiel 21:25-27
21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Gen. 49:10)].

Luke 1:31-33
1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

Everyone knows, or should know, that Christ hasn't been reigning over this very dark and evil world, whose temporary ruler is Satan, the prince of darkness (according to Christ - John 12:31, 14:30, 16:11). Satan currently runs all of the worldly institutions (corporate fictional governments, religions, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, the banks, etc.) which you are so fond of and adamantly defend. So the above prophecies about Christ being given the Throne of David are OBVIOUSLY about His Second Coming right before Judgment Day (soon).

On Judgment Day, all of the baseless accusations you have leveled against Christ will be held against you, unless you turn from your wicked, evil ways, learn some humility and start keeping The Commandments, as JAH/Christ and His Disciples do.

And a great way for you to start up The Way to enlightenment would be for you to learn to sit down and shut-up, so that your mind can be emptied of the filth (lies) and hatred you've chosen to fill it with, making it possible for you to be able to receive The Truth.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Peace be upon you, and within you.

God Bless.

JoChris

Superstar
1670235860045.png

Note ENVY is an act of the flesh.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
1670291565989.png

Where it comes to women's speaking in the church, there are two extremes:

1. Trying to keep women silent at all times and in submission to all men e.g. A. Freeman pretending that applies to me, that means I should keep silent online as well as in church. He has so little evidence to support his false god he resorts to that weak argument yet again.

2. churches disobeying the above commandment and permitting women to preach in church, saying that commandment was for those early days.

"What is the harm?" many would say. A lot of mainstream churches have women pastors today. It is an area that most 21st century Christians agree to disagree on after all. After all women are often skilled communicators, just as intelligent as men, just as qualified as men, and sometimes have an ability to connect with listeners that men do not have...

If people can impartially compare male preachers to female preachers, at the very best the vast majority of female preachers are focused on what the verse means to US, not what the verse actually means in context.

Over the years I listened to discernment ministries carefully examining what is being preached by women. I reluctantly came to agree that women preachers' sentimentality, "God said to me", proclaimed impressions and visions and downright weird stuff that no sane person would say means I would never go to a church with a female pastor.

Enjoy the horror in the video below - women consistently are the worst offenders.

monkeylove

Rookie
Trigger warning: Doctrines, false or otherwise, not only come from interpretation of Scriptures but were responsible for the Biblical canon.

JoChris

Superstar
1671150626274.png

False teachers often stoop to guile because they know sincere Christians will not accept them/ their false teachings otherwise.
Guile is craftiness, deceit, or cunning. The word itself is used primarily in the King James Version and other older translations of the Bible. From the root word guile we get the adjective beguiling, which means “charming in a deceptive way.”

In early to mid 20th century Liberalism was more the standard method, attempting to discredit the bible and dismiss miracles etc using alleged scientific/ logical thinking .

In the 2000s the newer trend Postmodernism infiltrated the church and it has stayed ever since. https://carm.org/emerging-church-movement/the-emerging-church-and-postmodernism/

It waned for a while after certain preachers like Rob Bell who questioned Hell were exposed for what they are, haters of God's word. https://www.apprising.org/2011/04/27/john-macarthur-on-epic-heresy-of-rob-bell/

Phil Johnson, a co-pastor of John MacArthur was an important apologist on Postmodernism.
Have you ever noticed...
  1. ...everyone who tries to back away from an unpopular Biblical doctrine paints himself as heroic?
  2. ...everyone who tries to back away from an unpopular Biblical doctrine paints himself as tragic? ....

Like COVID it has mutated and come back under different forms, such as pro-gay disguised as LGBT affirming, and pro-woke disguised as social justice.
Phil Johnson's website is one of the best for showing the Emergent Church's Emperor's New Clothes via posters. Several examples below:

1671152867997.png

1671152903471.png

1671152938863.png

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Sadly, humans (who are incapable of understanding anything spiritual) interpret the verse above as yet another excuse to break The Law, claiming that no one is capable of keeping The Law, which is obviously a LIE (Matt. 5:17-20, 5:48, 19:26) resulting from a total lack of faith.

Do YOU believe Christ came to destroy The Law - YES or NO?

Do YOU keep The Law of God as Christ COMMANDS - YES or NO?

Do YOU believe it's okay to break ANY point of The Law that God gave us - YES or NO?

NO. It is men who, in their ignorance and arrogance, have decided to do these things, which God has allowed so that He is not infringing upon His gift to us of free-will (the freedom to choose between good and evil).

The following excerpt is from the U.S. Declaration of Independence, which explains how all of our unalienable rights are endowed by our Creator, and that governments are instituted by men, deriving their just powers (NOT their unjust powers) from the consent of the governed:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their JUST powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Please note well that provisions were made to abolish corrupt/destructive governments, which itself is an admission that such worldly power corrupts itself, and that absolute worldly power corrupts itself absolutely, exactly as is happening now, during these end-times. Of course we were warned about this over 3000 years ago when we first decided to replace our True King (Father) with an earthly king.

1 Samuel 8:4-22
8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the "I AM".
8:7 And the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them.
8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken Me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and show them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
8:10 And Samuel told all the words of the "I AM" unto the people that asked of him a king.
8:11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint [them] for himself, for his chariots, and [to be] his horsemen; and [some] shall run before his chariots.
8:12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and [will set them] to sow his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
8:13 And he will take your daughters [to be] confectionaries, and [to be] cooks, and [to be] bakers.
8:14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, [even] the best [of them], and give [them] to his servants.
8:15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
8:16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put [them] to his work.
8:17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
8:18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the "I AM" will not hear you in that day.
8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
8:20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
8:21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he repeated them in the ears of the "I AM".
8:22 And the "I AM" said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.

Do you still prefer having a worldly king (or governor, president or prime minister, etc.) instead of having God as your King - YES or NO?

IF you believe that, then why do you advocate obeying men rather than God?

It is men who made man-made corporate fictional governments, which then make up their own legislation, rules, policies, etc. to steal from the people in direct violation of God's Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:8, 12:32).

Do you really prefer the evil rules of men over the perfect Law of God - YES or NO?

Thank-you. Hopefully everyone will read the entire passage, so they can see for themselves how the High Priest (the highest position in the church and state government at that time) and his government policy enforcers had the Apostles arrested and thrown into common prison simply for telling them the truth to and healing everyone (verses 5:16-18). That is why Peter and the other Apostles pointed out the truth that we ought to obey God rather than men.

If someone makes up rules to do evil to another (e.g. to legally steal or murder others), how does that maintain societal order? Do you believe God wants us to do evil just because the government says it's okay or tells us to do so - YES or NO?

Can you really not see you are creating yet another strawman argument with this nonsense? Peter was preaching the Gospel Truth that there should be no King but God, the same as JAH is doing today. And just as you attack JAH for advocating our return to God and His Law, the High-Priest and the rest of the church and state attacked Peter and the other Apostles.

Do you believe that Christ should be working to return people to obedience to God and His Law or to obey men and their man-made institutions of government?

First, there is no such thing as "the Jews' commandments"; there are only God's Commandments, which are found in His Law. Similarly, there is no such thing as "man's laws", because men have no right to add to or take away from God's Perfect Law, which is exactly what is being done with all of this unlawful man-made legislation, policies, statutes, "codes", etc. that work AGAINST God and prevent people from doing His WIll.

Secondly, do you not realize that you are admitting the Apostles were preaching the Gospel according to God's Will, and yet they were being persecuted by the church and the state for doing so? Is that not proof enough in your mind that church and state are NOT of God when they so obviously work AGAINST God and His Messengers/Apostles - YES or NO?

It was church and state that worked together to MURDER Jesus under their evil and unjust made-up rules. Can you not see this please - YES or NO?

And with regard to what Peter said in his first letter (which you've misquoted), The Supreme King is God and the Governor of this planet that will be sent to punish the evil doers is Christ.

Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

It should be self-evident that what Peter wrote in his first letter doesn't contradict what he said in Acts 5:29-32, nor does it contradict The Law that God gave us, nor does it contradict the Gospel of Jesus which all share the same core, unchanging message to return to keeping The Law that God gave us.

John 14:20-24
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Do YOU obey The Law/Commandments - YES or NO?
These responses remind me of the kind of rhetorical techniques employed by the Jehovahs witnesses.

I dare you to read the letter to the Galatians in full and then continue to promote the line that you do. Your claims are simply contradicted by Paul.