Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
John 3 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 6 5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!”

Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”

Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe.

TokiEl

Superstar
Can we turn back time to 2019 ?

We are slowly but surely squeezed for whatever juice we had before 2020.

And we're not even in the third seal yet...that's an exhausting thought.

And what's the fourth seal anyway ?

It doesn't sound good.

No not good at all.

Bad. Very bad.

Rev 6 7When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see." 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

TokiEl

Superstar
If muslims love God or Allah in arabic... then they must close the quran and open the Bible to study what God or Allah in arabic has to say !

TokiEl

Superstar
Say you are at the front in WWII and you receive a letter from hq and after a while you receive a second letter from hq... but the letters describe two different orders... and hq is bombed ?! Wyd ?

*. Regard the first letter and reject the scond letter.
*. Regard the second letter and reject the first letter.
*. Reject both letters.
*. Try to synthesise both letters.
*. ?????????

The above is just imagine but we have two books both supposedly from God... and those two books have two different messages. Wyd ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Wyd little man

yes u who soiled your panties

just some decades ago

how you used to drool back then

and it's not so long ago L0L

Sometimes i must think before i type

etc etc etc​

Say you are at the front in WWII and you receive a letter from hq and after a while you receive a second letter from hq... but the letters describe two different orders... and hq is bombed ?! Wyd ?

*. Regard the first letter and reject the scond letter.
*. Regard the second letter and reject the first letter.
*. Reject both letters.
*. Try to synthesise both letters.
*. ?????????

The above is just imagine but we have two books both supposedly from God... and those two books have two different messages. Wyd ?
Imo
I would deduce when say orders/directions aren't followed like precisely they were meant to be, then either those orders/directions will be rectified (directly via authority/divine intervention; no mediator) or probably new ones will be delivered. I may be wrong though, I accept beforehand. Applying rationale (minus emotions) might only help.

Or what an individual like me will do is personally meet in-person, to the authority that gave the orders/directions in the first place, to fully comprehend all the orders/directions in-person. i.e. practically grasp the whole deal, instead of any theory (orders/directions).

TokiEl

Superstar
Imo
I would deduce when say orders/directions aren't followed like precisely they were meant to be, then either those orders/directions will be rectified (directly via authority/divine intervention; no mediator) or probably new ones will be delivered. I may be wrong though, I accept beforehand. Applying rationale (minus emotions) might only help.

Or what an individual like me will do is personally meet in-person, to the authority that gave the orders/directions in the first place, to fully comprehend all the orders/directions in-person. i.e. practically grasp the whole deal, instead of any theory (orders/directions).
Yes but hq is bombed L0L i know no lolling matter but it's no point to meet in person at hq.

You only got the two letters supposedly both from hq... and you wonder what to do since they have two different orders.

There might be no right answer here... but some will pick this or that and some will be wrong.

Yes but hq is bombed L0L i know no lolling matter but it's no point to meet in person at hq.

You only got the two letters supposedly both from hq... and you wonder what to do since they have two different orders.
In that predicament, it will definitely be a pickle for me. Albeit, should I have been accustom to the first set of orders, in that case I might want to stick with it.
But should I got both orders in my hand back to back, then I might want to peruse and pursue the latter one (as per rationale). As 2 orders back to back delivered, would surmise that definitely a modification of modus operandi happened at the hq and the 2nd one is to be considered.

N.B.:- btw the hq isn't bombed really, just the comms between me and the hq is lost. all the people saying hq bombed are also like me (their comms is lost to the hq). Comms can be fixed. And hence practical delivery and comprehension of the orders is still definitely possible.

TokiEl

Superstar
In that predicament, it will definitely be a pickle for me. Albeit, should I have been accustom to the first set of orders, in that case I might want to stick with it.
But should I got both orders in my hand back to back, then I might want to peruse and pursue the latter one (as per rationale). As 2 orders back to back delivered, would surmise that definitely a modification of modus operandi happened at the hq and the 2nd one is to be considered.
Yes so either pick one and reject the other... so no reject or synthesise both ?

Of course what's written in the two letters will count as to what we choose i suppose.

N.B.:- btw the hq isn't bombed really, just the comms between me and the hq is lost. all the people saying hq bombed are also like me (their comms is lost to the hq). Comms can be fixed. And hence practical delivery and comprehension of the orders is still definitely possible.
Right hq was not bombed... i don't know where i got that from L0L

TokiEl

Superstar

Acts 26 15‘Who are You, Lord?’ I asked.

I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied. 16‘But get up and stand on your feet. For I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen from Me and what I will show you. 17I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those sanctified by faith in Me.’

Yes so either pick one and reject the other... so no reject or synthesise both ?

Of course what's written in the two letters will count as to what we choose i suppose.
Apologies, I reckon my text/post didn't elucidate enough?

Consider 2 scenarios:-

1. I got both orders, yes, but not back-to-back and there was significant time lapse/duration between receiving both orders.
In this case, I got accustom to be pursuing the first set of orders (before I received the second set of orders). Hence, when I received the second set of orders, I might be reluctant to follow and pursue the second set of orders (simply because I find myself accustom to be using and dealing with the first set of orders; and by not changing anything with my life- it would make my life simpler). But my rejection/disregard of the second set of orders entirely is correct or incorrect, I will never know.

2. Now, consider I got first and second set of orders, both, back-to-back. In this case, rationale begets that definitely I will go with the second set of orders (and reject the first set of orders) as it would imply that, at hq the modus operandi has been modified and hence the delivery of the second set of orders.

Right hq was not bombed... i don't know where i got that from L0L
It was definitely not you, Sir.
It was me who tried to clarify that I am observing.

TokiEl

Superstar
Apologies, I reckon my text/post didn't elucidate enough?

Consider 2 scenarios:-

1. I got both orders, yes, but not back-to-back and there was significant time lapse/duration between receiving both orders.
In this case, I got accustom to be pursuing the first set of orders (before I received the second set of orders). Hence, when I received the second set of orders, I might be reluctant to follow and pursue the second set of orders (simply because I find myself accustom to be using and dealing with the first set of orders; and by not changing anything with my life- it would make my life simpler). But my rejection/disregard of the second set of orders entirely is correct or incorrect, I will never know.

2. Now, consider I got first and second set of orders, both, back-to-back. In this case, rationale begets that definitely I will go with the second set of orders (and reject the first set of orders) as it would imply that, at hq the modus operandi has been modified and hence the delivery of the second set of orders.
Yes it was crystal clear the first time so now i am blinded by the clarity of your thought processes in picking either the first or the second letter. So no synthesising the letters or rejecting them both... but depending on the time between the two letters you would pick either the first or the second letter. If significant time lapse ---> the first letter. If no significant time lapse ---> the second letter.

I like your thinking... and i admit i would be very reluctant to reject the first letter and pick the second letter especially as you say if the time lapse is somewhat significant.

So i appreciate the predicament of jews concerning the New Testament and the predicament of jews and christians concerning the quran.

There is as we know contention as to which letter/book is right or wrong... and who knows ?

I can say i know... but who would believe me ? An absolute nobody L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Here are the ten commandments of the world.

You are simply surplus to requirements... and so is the shepherde.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 6 3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”

4Then another horse went forth. It was bright red*, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword*.

* Red is the color of communism and Strong's Greek: 3162. μάχαιρα (machaira) is a short sword or dagger or in russian kinzhal.

The Kh-47M2 Kinzhal ("dagger") is a Russian nuclear-capable hypersonic aero-ballistic air-to-ground missile.[9] [10] ... The Kinzhal entered service in December 2017 and is one of the six new Russian strategic weapons unveiled by Russian President Vladimir Putin on 1 March 2018.[14][15]

TokiEl

Superstar
The four horsemen of the apocalypse

Making sense of it one horseman at a time.​

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a [toxin*] bow . And he was given [corona*] a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was [fire*] bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a [mega(ton)*] a great [kinzhal*]sword.

5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”

7And when the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8Then I looked and saw a pale green horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed close behind. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2:1-3

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain ?

The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together

against YHWH and against His Messiah saying...

“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”

The One enthroned in heaven laughs.

Adonay taunts them.

Then He rebukes them in His anger and terrifies them in His fury.

Psalm 2:4-5

“I have anointed My King upon My holy hill Zion."

Psalm 2:6

TokiEl

Superstar
The world is at war

but im not fighting.

Im sitting under a tree

blowing smoke rings

from my peace pipe.​

TokiEl

Superstar