Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
of course its going to be 360...GOD sees everything
So a shabua is 360 weeks.

That's need to know since a shabua is the time unit until the Christ and the Antichrist in Daniel's 70 sevens prophecy.... so if we get that wrong we will just mess it up.

When do we start the countdown to the Christ ?

TokiEl

Superstar
So now you know that a shabua in Daniel 9 is precisely 360 weeks.

From the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem there will be 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks until the Messiah.

Nehemiah wrote a book about building the wall around Jerusalem which was still in ruins on Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

So from around March 4 444 BC there will be 24 840 weeks until the Messiah.

Check and see with this online day/week counter when the Messiah was foretold to come.

TokiEl

Superstar
The four horsemen of the apocalypse

Making sense of it one horseman at a time.​

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a [toxin*] bow . And he was given [corona*] a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was [fire*] bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a [mega(ton)*] a great [kinzhal*]sword.

5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”

7And when the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8Then I looked and saw a pale green horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed close behind. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth.

* Bump because it's important.

TokiEl

Superstar
The first seal on the scroll in Heaven looks to have been broken in early 2021 with the corona vax. And the second seal seemed to break in early 2022 with the Russian intervention in Ukraine.

If this is a pattern then the third seal will break in early 2023... and the fourth seal in early 2024 and so forth...

Heads up.

redqueen

Superstar
The four horsemen of the apocalypse
5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”
* Bump because it's important.
all of them sound like it's the here and now
this one rings so True right now in Our World
they are raising prices on the things We actually
need to survive

however the oil and wine aren't damage as
those who can afford the oil is purchasing
at all time highs so it's still profitable
of course tptb leave the booze alone as Peoples
when in anger/fear/what/e emotion will get that
much more amplified on the alcohol and are much
more likely to commit crimes as inhibition in lowered

The nicest person gets drunk and kills their whole family
in normal circumstances they would never have done so
but with the difficulties of the last few yrs,which by now
is wearing on All of Us,with some more than others that
Peoples drink/use a little more than usual in those
state of mind and We Know some don't even need anything
to set off and start doing the worst to Peoples

that's what tptb are counting on is Us numbing out
with alcohol/drugs while they destroy everything around Us
So We are in a state of mind that a few drinks/high w/e
sets off enough of Us it starts the avalanche of Us killing
each and when all clears they come out their bunkers and
kills any of Us that are oppositional/dissidents and have a
World of Peoples that with new rules in place they can rule over again

TokiEl

Superstar
We are now at the start of the second seal... so in our imediate future is hyperinflation and famine then islamic terror then the fifth seal.

Since the dead in Christ will rise first... and the dead in Christ at the fifth seal are told to wait a little while longer... then we can't expect a rapture before the fifth seal.

We can expect a rapture at the sixth seal... because that's when the wrath of God begins... and the elect are not appointed to suffer God's wrath.
Bump because it's important because i wrote it L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Nobody can force you to believe truths... not even God unless He wills it of course.

Usually God will not force us to believe truths... although there are exceptions like Paul for example.

God forced His truths on Paul.

Today there are a lot of trolls who are paid to distort or ridicule truths... that's just how it is today.

And so it becomes just about impossible to discern truths from lies.

That's why you need a shepherde... and that's why i am here.

TokiEl

Superstar
A particular big group of people have a problem with Jesus being God because their book claims Jesus is not God.

Anybody can write a book and claim Jesus is not God.

According to Jesus in His own book... Truly truly before Abraham was i am.

Now i am is how God presented Himself to Moses... i am who i am that you shall say to the israelites. I am has sent you.

A particular big group of people have a problem with Jesus being God... although Jesus in His own book declared to be God.

Also if you dont trust Jesus own words in His own book... you can ask this guy if Jesus is God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now if you have a problem with the triune nature of God... you must also have a problem with the triune nature of yourself.

You are body soul and spirit... and do you have a problem with that ?

Not really right !

TokiEl

Superstar
You would do God a far greater service... if you just sit down and shut up when the shepherde is speaking.

And take note and share it to the world.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is no bigger breakthrough than realizing that Jesus is God.

It's the greatest achievement in life.

You become immunised against alien abduction and demon possession... because you know God and trust Him to have your back.

Who doesn't want God as their friend ?

Maybe you don't know that alien abduction and demon possession is a big problem in the world today ?

I don't think you want to find out... so run to Jesus you little fools.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 21 29Then Jesus told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Did Jesus place the end times between 2018 - 2028 ?

In the bible israel is the fig tree and there a generation is 70 - 80 years... so since israel became a nation again in 1948 + (70 - 80 years) = 2018 - 2028.

Maldarker

Star
Luke 21 29Then Jesus told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Did Jesus place the end times between 2018 - 2028 ?

In the bible israel is the fig tree and a generation is 70 - 80 years... and since israel became a nation again in 1948 + (70 - 80 years) = 2018 - 2028.
YES HE did

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 21 34But watch yourselves, or your hearts will be weighed down by dissipation, drunkenness, and the worries of life—and that day will spring upon you suddenly like a snare. 35For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36So keep watch at all times, and pray that you may have the strength to escape all that is about to happen and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Strong's 3803.pagis: From pegnumi; a trap; figuratively, a trick or statagem.

Strong's 4078. pégnumi: To make fast, pitch a tent.

Credit to this guy...

TokiEl

Superstar
If you've read the last book in the bible...you know that John was translated into Heaven where he witnessed end time events written on a scroll sealed with seven seals.

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

The first seal or end time event is a rider on a white horse with a bow who rides out to overcome and conquer.

The greek word for bow is toxon... because in ancient greece they used to dip their arrows in toxin.

So this rider is conquering with poison.

He was given a crown or in latin corona... so he could conquer with poison.

Capishe ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Exodus 6 2God also told Moses, “I am YHWH.

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by My name YHWH I did not make Myself known to them.

Exodus 6 2God also told Moses, “I am YHWH.

The Father crucifying the Son.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 3 16For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 14 1“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

John 14 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 22 41While the Pharisees were assembled, Jesus questioned them:

42“What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He?” “David’s,” they answered.

43Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord’? For he says:

44‘The Lord said to my Lord,

“Sit at My right hand

until I put Your enemies

under Your feet.” ’

45So if David calls Him ‘Lord,’ how can He be David’s son?”

46No one was able to answer a word, and from that day on no one dared to question Him any further.

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2 1Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together,

against YHWH and against His Christ.

3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”