Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." - Genesis 1:1

What was translated as God is the Hebrew word elohiym which is plural for El or God.

In other words God is plural because God is threefold.

Man is also threefold as in body soul and spirit... and man is made in the image of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle,
over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."

- Genesis 1:26-27 -

TokiEl

Superstar
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."

- Genesis 2:7 -

What was translated as LORD God are the Hebrew words Yehovah elohiym.

TokiEl

Superstar
"Out of the ground Yehovah elohiym formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air,
and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them.
And whatever Adam called each living creature, that was its name."

- Genesis 2:19 -

TokiEl

Superstar
"Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which Yehovah elohiym had made.
And he said to the woman, “Has elohiym indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”
- Genesis 3:1 -

What was translated as serpent is the Hebrew word nachash with allusion to whispering and witchcraft.

TokiEl

Superstar
"And the woman said to the serpent, 'We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden,
elohiym has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’ 

Then the serpent said to the woman, 'You will not surely die.
For elohiym knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened,
and you will be like elohiym, knowing good and evil.'"
- Genesis 3:2-5 -

O boy what have we here... a serpent tricking the woman to transgress a direct command from God ?

TokiEl

Superstar
"Then Yehovah elohiym called to Adam and said to him, 'Where are you?'
So he said, 'I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.'
And He said, 'Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?'”
- Genesis 3:9-11 -

TokiEl

Superstar
"So Yehovah elohiym said to the serpent:

'Because you have done this,
You are cursed more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you shall go,
And you shall eat dust
All the days of your life.

And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise his heel.'"
- Genesis 3:14-15 -

See the serpent of whispering witchcraft has a seed... who is in enmity with humanity.

Two races growing up together
one human and one not exactly human.

Homo Sapiens and Homo Serpens.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is a serpent seed in vast cave systems under the earth
working and waiting to take over the human civilisation above ground
while we fight each other.

TokiEl

Superstar
Our human folklore is rich with stories about underground beings.

From the dwarfs of Germany to the naga of India to the sauai of Samoa and on and on...

If Google "underground beings" one could spend a lifetime investigating it.

Daciple

Star
What was translated as serpent is the Hebrew word nachash with allusion to whispering and witchcraft.
I dont agree with the whole Lizard people ideal you seem to be trying to lead people, this is in my opinion a much better explanation of the word nachash:

http://www.pidradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/nachashnotes.pdf

This understanding of the word actually aligns with the rest of the Bible, where as Lizard people really doesnt, check out the link and tell me what you think. Agree? Disagree? Why or why not?

TokiEl

Superstar
I dont agree with the whole Lizard people ideal you seem to be trying to lead people, this is in my opinion a much better explanation of the word nachash:

http://www.pidradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/nachashnotes.pdf

This understanding of the word actually aligns with the rest of the Bible, where as Lizard people really doesnt, check out the link and tell me what you think. Agree? Disagree? Why or why not?

You don't agree there are lizard people in cave systems under the earth ?

Well there are quite an amount of information from people reporting that.
Here is an interesting article about it...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/765840/Alien-base-Tonto-National-Forest-The-Black-Vault-US-Forest-Service-FOI

TokiEl

Superstar

TokiEl

Superstar
"Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,
that the sons of elohiym saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

And Yehovah said, 'My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.'

There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of elohiym came in to the daughters of men
and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Then Yehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart
was only evil continually. And Yehovah was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

So Yehovah said, 'I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth,
both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.'

But Noah found grace in the eyes of Yehovah."

- Genesis 6:1-8 -

TokiEl

Superstar
As can be seen angels mingled with mankind and contaminated the human gene pool.

Enoch the great grandfather of Noah wrote a book where he described it in more detail. And angels also taught budding humanity astrology metallurgy weapons and witchcraft. And the giants ate up all the food before they went blood drinking cannibalistic.

When the giant children of this unholy communion between angels and humans died then their spirit became the demons.

TokiEl

Superstar
Genesis 6:13-18
"And elohiym said to Noah, 'The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch. And this is how you shall make it: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. You shall make a window for the ark, and you shall finish it to a cubit from above; and set the door of the ark in its side. You shall make it with lower, second, and third decks.
And behold, I Myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die.
But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall go into the ark—you, your sons, your wife, and your sons’ wives with you.'"