Be aware of the JAHTRUTH cult

Phithx

Veteran
You have refused from the beginning to show John Anthony Hill's ACADEMIC credentials for his "translations" of the bible and Quran.
Maybe you'd like to see what academic credentials really means? Jesus' only credentials were "His Father".
https://deuteronomy4verse2.wordpress.com/2019/05/08/113-graduates-helping-satans-kingdom/

If this is not personal delusion only I can only think of 3 other options:

1. A demon pretending to be an angel like Muhammad's (Islam) or Joseph Smith giving him a MIStranslation
2. Automatic writing
3. Channelling evil spirits by John Anthony Hill or one of his followers
I suppose Christ can answer you Himself:
John
8:34 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my Word.
8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.
8:37 Which of you convicteth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do ye not believe me?
8:38 He that is of God heareth God's Words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

DUSTY

Established
Jesus knew enough to make the heavens and the earth.

John Anthony Hill doesn't even know enough to have kept himself out of prison in the past.

The real Jesus would know how to avoid prison at his Second Coming.
... and the real Jesus Chris wouldn't be trolling for dates in a newspaper like poor lonely ol' John Anthony Hill did.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ad hominem ("shoot the messenger") is a logical fallacy where someone attacks another personally rather than address the veracity of the message being delivered.

People who employ such illogical tactics do so in a vain attempt to defend a position that is inherently weak and baseless, i.e. one that lacks any corroborating evidence.

This tactic has consistently and repeatedly been used against ALL of God's Messengers throughout history, who delivered HIS Truth to people that were too stiff-necked/stubborn and hard-hearted/close-minded to accept it. The parable of the vineyard that Christ-Jesus gave states this in story form.

Matthew 21:33-46
21:33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
21:34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent His servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
21:35 And the husbandmen took His servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
21:36 Again, He sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
21:37 But last of all He sent unto them His son, saying, They will respect my Son.
21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the Son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
21:39 And they caught him, and cast [him] out of the vineyard, and slew [him].
21:40 When the Lord therefore of the Vineyard cometh, what will He do unto those husbandmen?
21:41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out [His] vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render Him the fruits in their seasons.
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a NATION (not a church or organized religion) bringing forth the fruits thereof (the "10 lost tribes" -the "House of Israel").
21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
21:45 And when the chief priests and politicians had heard his parables, they perceived that he spoke about them.
21:46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a Prophet.

It should be self-evident (obvious) from the parable that the vineyard is the Earth, The Householder is Father (God), His Servants are the Prophets, and His Son is The Messiah/Christ.

Which means that every time someone believes they are arguing against John Anthony Hill (JAH) instead of THINKING about and discussing the actual content and merits of the message (truth) being delivered, they're actually proving that JAH IS Father's Messenger, which of course He is.

And what is His Message? OBEY GOD ONLY.

How can anyone actually think that Satan (the Opposer) wants anyone to obey God? Satan has had his priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc. of every organized religion on Earth teaching people to break Father's Law/Commandments for the past 6000 years.

Father gave us His Perfect Law of Liberty to protect us from evil and to set and keep us FREE. It's up to us to do our part and OBEY, so we do not cause any further harm to each other and/or our natural surroundings.

Please THINK about these things very carefully, as if your life depends upon it.

It does.

Phithx

Veteran
blah blah blah ... off topic deflection and personal tripe.

Admit that scripture states that, when Jesus Christ returns, He will come in all glory in the clouds just as He left Earth.
Admit that scripture states that, when Jesus Christ returns, ALL eyes shall see Him and ALL knees shall bend.
Admit that scripture states that, when Jesus Christ returns, every nation shall mourn and wail because of their sins.
Admit that NONE OF THAT HAS HAPPENED.
Admit that your cult leader .. that old deluded guy named Jonathan in the UK .. is NOT Jesus Christ in His 2nd Coming.
Further - Admit that you are NOT one of the Lords disciples ...but you are just a confused cultist who has been schnukkered
by a deluded old guy.

You are in a cult. You follow a false messiah. The bible warned against your cult. You should learn how to read the bible.

Matthew 24:24-26
24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, in the UK pretending to be me', do not go out; or 'Here he is, in the UK pumping out cult pamphlets on his laptop', do not believe it.
Why don't you speak sweetly and prettily like the very sweet pretty cat in your profile picture?

This is Vigilant Citizen Forum, not Virulent Citizen Forum. Hardly becoming of a lady??

Titus
2:3 The aged women likewise, that [they be] in behaviour as becometh holy women, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,

1 Timothy
2:10 But (which becometh women professing Godliness) with good works.
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

How can anyone actually think that Satan (the Opposer) wants anyone to obey God? Satan has had his priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc. of every organized religion on Earth teaching people to break Father's Law/Commandments for the past 6000 years.

Father gave us His Perfect Law of Liberty to protect us from evil and to set and keep us FREE. It's up to us to do our part and OBEY, so we do not cause any further harm to each other and/or our natural surroundings.

Please THINK about these things very carefully, as if your life depends upon it.

It does.
There seems to be a migration wave of JAH disciples to this forum.

"How can anyone actually think that Satan (the Opposer) wants anyone to obey God?"

It would make sense if Satan has convinced the world that he is God.

Robin

Veteran
Why don't you speak sweetly and prettily like the very sweet pretty cat in your profile picture?

This is Vigilant Citizen Forum, not Virulent Citizen Forum. Hardly becoming of a lady??
Awfully condescending, don't you think?

Titus
2:3 The aged women likewise, that [they be] in behaviour as becometh holy women, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
Hardly a prescription to internet forum conduct, I think. I don't see why you wrote this?

1 Timothy
2:10 But (which becometh women professing Godliness) with good works.
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Yes, this was Paul's PERSONAL advice issued to remedy a given situation in which the women of Corinth would rowdily disrupt the services. This was not a command to every female ever to be subservient to every male ever. Women are supposed to submit to their husbands, not to all men. Husbands are the heads of their wives, not all women. You seem to have a very biased opinion on what you believe about a woman's place in the body of Christ which is contradictory to scripture. We have different gender roles and characteristics yes but they are complementary and of equal value and nowhere is it stated in God's Word (not Gnostic corruptions or late add-ins) that women are lesser in spiritual character than men. Even in that passage, Eve was deceived but Adam sinned willfully. It was through Adam that sin entered the world.
This is for every comment you've made claiming women are inferior and somehow spiritually lesser than men.
Let's begin with your buddy Paul:

Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romans 16:1-2
16 I commend to you Phoebe our sister, who is a servant of the church in Cenchrea, 2 that you may receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints, and assist her in whatever business she has need of you; for indeed she has been a helper of many and of myself also.

Other places in the NT:
Luke 2:36-38
36 Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; 37 and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day. 38 And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

Not only was this woman spiritually gifted with the gift of prophecy, but she remained loyal after losing her husband and never remarried. A far cry from the "carnal" love you expressed females possess.

Luke 8:1-3
8 Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him, 2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities—Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, 3 and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod’s steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance.

Acts 16:13-15
13 And on the Sabbath day we went out of the city to the riverside, where prayer was customarily made; and we sat down and spoke to the women who met there. 14 Now a certain woman named Lydia heard us. She was a seller of purple from the city of Thyatira, who worshiped God. The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul.

Acts 9:36-42
36 Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.

The story of Martha and Mary? Where Jesus reprimands Martha for focusing on the wrong things (hostessing) instead of the truly important (as Mary did, who sat at the feet of Jesus, listening to his teachings)? Jesus first appeared to women after he was resurrected from the dead.

Never mind Deborah and Jael from the Old Testament.

Judges 4:4-10
4 Now Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, was judging Israel at that time. 5 And she would sit under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the mountains of Ephraim. And the children of Israel came up to her for judgment. 6 Then she sent and called for Barak the son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali, and said to him, “Has not the Lord God of Israel commanded, ‘Go and [a]deploy troops at Mount Tabor; take with you ten thousand men of the sons of Naphtali and of the sons of Zebulun; 7 and against you I will deploy Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his multitude at the River Kishon; and I will [b]deliver him into your hand’?”

8 And Barak said to her, “If you will go with me, then I will go; but if you will not go with me, I will not go!”

9 So she said, “I will surely go with you; nevertheless there will be no glory for you in the journey you are taking, for the Lord will sell Sisera into the hand of a woman.” Then Deborah arose and went with Barak to Kedesh. 10 And Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali to Kedesh; he went up with ten thousand men under his command, and Deborah went up with him.

And the woman was Jael.

21 Then Jael, Heber’s wife, took a tent peg and took a hammer in her hand, and went softly to him and drove the peg into his temple, and it went down into the ground; for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died. 22 And then, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said to him, “Come, I will show you the man whom you seek.” And when he went into her tent, there lay Sisera, dead with the peg in his temple.

23 So on that day God subdued Jabin king of Canaan in the presence of the children of Israel. 24 And the hand of the children of Israel grew stronger and stronger against Jabin king of Canaan, until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan.

2 Kings 22:14-20
14 So Hilkiah the priest, Ahikam, Achbor, Shaphan, and Asaiah went to Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe. (She dwelt in Jerusalem in the Second Quarter.) And they spoke with her.

She goes on to deliver a Word from the Lord concerning the future of Israel.

Paul was a Gnostic, thus the passage of the woman must also be interpreted as the Wife (the body / Church / Sophia) being subservient to the Husband (the head / Christ). Basically the flesh has to be subservient to the spirit.

DUSTY

Established
Ad hominem ("shoot the messenger") is a logical fallacy where someone attacks another personally rather than address the veracity of the message being delivered.

People who employ such illogical tactics do so in a vain attempt to defend a position that is inherently weak and baseless, i.e. one that lacks any corroborating evidence.
Yes .. you do it all the time. And here is another example of it ...

AGAIN ... ignoring the deflection attempts from the men who can't handle smart women ... address the topic ...

Admit that scripture states that, when Jesus Christ returns, He will come in all glory in the clouds just as He left Earth.
Admit that scripture states that, when Jesus Christ returns, ALL eyes shall see Him and ALL knees shall bend.
Admit that scripture states that, when Jesus Christ returns, every nation shall mourn and wail because of their sins.
Admit that NONE OF THAT HAS HAPPENED....

DUSTY

Established
You have said before that you didn't believe the Bible to be God's Word or that it is true.
Have you changed your view?
Off topic deflection. Pretty pathetic and see through. No one is going to buy it. Address the topic.

Admit that NONE OF THAT HAS HAPPENED....

DUSTY

Established
Personal attacks are not allowed. Next offense will result in a ban.
There seems to be a migration wave of JAH disciples to this forum.
A. Freeman and Bible Student are one in the same.
He uses the same names back and forth elsewhere.
And he's applauding/liking his own posts while trying to distract and deflect from the ON TOPIC points and questions others have.
Rather deceitful. Typical cult behavior.

DUSTY

Established
Titus
Hardly a prescription to internet forum conduct, I think. I don't see why you wrote this?
It's very clear why he wrote that. Misogynistic cult domination and pathetic deflection attempt.

The men of that cult say that women are spiritually LESS EVOLVED than men.
That men have been REINCARNATED to a point to be spiritually superior to women, and that women should all shut up.
They are massively intimated by well educated women, so they try to belittle them and intimidate them.
And they can't handle when a woman is right and they are wrong. DEFLECTION DEFLECTION DEFLECTION.
Won't work with me though ... I'm well educated and am an army vet. And I don't fall for their deflection and lies.
I'm sure most every other woman finds them pathetic and either laughs at them, or prays for them ... or both.

DUSTY

Established
"How can anyone actually think that Satan (the Opposer) wants anyone to obey God?"

It would make sense if Satan has convinced the world that he is God.
And that cult leader, Jonathan Anthony Hill, claims to be God.
So there you go. Satan. (or a really intense mental illness ... or both).

DavidSon

Star

Yes, this was Paul's PERSONAL advice issued to remedy a given situation in which the women of Corinth would rowdily disrupt the services. This was not a command to every female ever to be subservient to every male ever. Women are supposed to submit to their husbands, not to all men. Husbands are the heads of their wives, not all women. You seem to have a very biased opinion on what you believe about a woman's place in the body of Christ which is contradictory to scripture. We have different gender roles and characteristics yes but they are complementary and of equal value and nowhere is it stated in God's Word (not Gnostic corruptions or late add-ins) that women are lesser in spiritual character than men. Even in that passage, Eve was deceived but Adam sinned willfully. It was through Adam that sin entered the world.
This is for every comment you've made claiming women are inferior and somehow spiritually lesser than men.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

16 I commend to you Phoebe our sister, who is a servant of the church in Cenchrea, 2 that you may receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints, and assist her in whatever business she has need of you; for indeed she has been a helper of many and of myself also.

Other places in the NT:
36 Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; 37 and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day. 38 And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

Not only was this woman spiritually gifted with the gift of prophecy, but she remained loyal after losing her husband and never remarried. A far cry from the "carnal" love you expressed females possess.

8 Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him, 2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities—Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, 3 and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod’s steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance.

13 And on the Sabbath day we went out of the city to the riverside, where prayer was customarily made; and we sat down and spoke to the women who met there. 14 Now a certain woman named Lydia heard us. She was a seller of purple from the city of Thyatira, who worshiped God. The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul.

36 Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.

The story of Martha and Mary? Where Jesus reprimands Martha for focusing on the wrong things (hostessing) instead of the truly important (as Mary did, who sat at the feet of Jesus, listening to his teachings)? Jesus first appeared to women after he was resurrected from the dead.

4 Now Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, was judging Israel at that time. 5 And she would sit under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the mountains of Ephraim. And the children of Israel came up to her for judgment. 6 Then she sent and called for Barak the son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali, and said to him, “Has not the Lord God of Israel commanded, ‘Go and [a]deploy troops at Mount Tabor; take with you ten thousand men of the sons of Naphtali and of the sons of Zebulun; 7 and against you I will deploy Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his multitude at the River Kishon; and I will [b]deliver him into your hand’?”

8 And Barak said to her, “If you will go with me, then I will go; but if you will not go with me, I will not go!”

9 So she said, “I will surely go with you; nevertheless there will be no glory for you in the journey you are taking, for the Lord will sell Sisera into the hand of a woman.” Then Deborah arose and went with Barak to Kedesh. 10 And Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali to Kedesh; he went up with ten thousand men under his command, and Deborah went up with him.

And the woman was Jael.

21 Then Jael, Heber’s wife, took a tent peg and took a hammer in her hand, and went softly to him and drove the peg into his temple, and it went down into the ground; for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died. 22 And then, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said to him, “Come, I will show you the man whom you seek.” And when he went into her tent, there lay Sisera, dead with the peg in his temple.

23 So on that day God subdued Jabin king of Canaan in the presence of the children of Israel. 24 And the hand of the children of Israel grew stronger and stronger against Jabin king of Canaan, until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan.

14 So Hilkiah the priest, Ahikam, Achbor, Shaphan, and Asaiah went to Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe. (She dwelt in Jerusalem in the Second Quarter.) And they spoke with her.

A beautiful reply!

There are accounts of 2nd century Christians who were quite inclusive. I'll try to find the sources, as this is a great topic. Obviously women were integral to the movement. The Jewish Essenes were mostly males but descriptions by Philo and Josephus talk about their ceremonies full of men and women singing and worshiping God.

Phithx

Veteran

Other places in the NT:

And the woman was Jael.

I happen to like cats. Had 13 at one stage of this body's life.

This is my website. Lots of women in it.

And don't take it from me then. Take it from Christ Himself. I'll bet all those Bible women complied with at least some of the below qualities. And there's advice for men too.

The Way home or face The Fire
3:109 Men are SUPPOSED to love God first, and women second; keeping women under control and teaching them, by setting them a good example, as well as by words and advice (1st. Corinthians 11:3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-12).
3:110 THAT is why God said, from the beginning, that women can NEVER be equal to men, until they EARN their own right to be a man (Gen. 3:16)(1st.Cor. 11:1-3)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). Read the Gospel (truth) of Thomas in log 114:20-26 / King of kings’ Bible, Thomas ch.16.
3:111 You can NOT serve God AND be a women’s libber; the two things are TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE, because God has said REPEATEDLY that women are NOT men’s equal (Gen. 3:16)(1st. Corinthians 11:1-3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-15)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). They are also incompatible because they are complete OPPOSITES; serving God is based on humility and accepting His teachings, and women’s liberation is based on arrogance and refusing to accept God’s teachings.
3:112 MAN and not woman was created in God’s image, and FIRST. All of the great Prophets were men, and so were ALL of Jesus’ disciples. NOW you know why. Blue for a boy (God’s colour), and pink or red for a girl (Satan’s colour - RED dragon/serpent). There are clues everywhere in life and in nature. All of the Prophets were masters of their own households.
3:113 The selfish-soul has to be a woman first, to be taught, through motherhood, to be less selfish, and the meaning of lasting spiritual love, instead of human-animal-emotion. Once a woman becomes a mother, she should become less selfish, putting her child’s needs first and her husband’s too, because he provides for, and protects, her and his child. She has to learn self-sacrifice and an understanding of REAL love, instead of emotion (1st. Timothy 2:15).
3:114 Men understand real, spiritual love, better than any woman. Men have already learned to love spiritually, whereas women are emotional (human-animal-emotion). This is proved, by the fact, that when a marriage breaks-up, the woman can have sex with someone else, fall madly (emotionally) in love with them, and never give her husband a second-thought, whilst it takes an average man, between 3 and 5 years to get over the hurt: if he ever does.
3:115 This is because the man’s love is spiritual; real; deep and lasting, whereas the woman’s is emotional; shallow; animal, and, like animals, only temporary; until she reaches a higher spiritual- level, becomes a lady, and closer to qualifying to be a man, i.e. a perfect woman. That is why God, in His great compassion, usually takes the husband first, because the woman can get over the loss easier than the man could, if He took the wife first.
3:116 The soul has to be a woman first, to prepare it for being a man. Being a woman teaches; through the pain of child-birth; self-sacrificing and suffering, in the name of real love (crucifixion), which makes them become less arrogant and less selfish, bringing humility and tenderness. Girls were always brought-up and taught to care for people, to teach them humility and love, through taking care of others, like Jesus taught by washing his disciples’ feet (John 13:5). Nurses are a very good example of this.
3:117 Motherhood teaches self-sacrificing, by putting her children’s needs first, if she is a good mother.
3:118 The fading of a woman’s beauty teaches her humility, and to change her values, from animal- attraction and outward-show, to needing to be loved for her spiritual-qualities, instead of her looks, i.e. spiritual love, instead of animal-attraction or lust.
3:119 Women age, whilst men mature and become more distinguished, unless marred by an evil life. 3:120 This is all designed to teach the soul to be a perfect lady, wife and mother, and to be humble and unselfish.
3:121 A REAL lady (spiritual-qualities, NOT money, or titles) has already learned special qualities, that are preparing her to become a man, in a later lifetime. She has grace and elegance, WITHOUT arrogance; is 100% feminine (soft; warm; affectionate and loving); is self-sacrificing and humble, towards her loved-ones and people in general; is modest about her body, and does not exhibit her nakedness to anyone, except her husband; is a virgin when she gets married, saving her charms, unspoiled, for the man she loves (a woman, almost always, falls in love with, and never forgets, the man to whom she gives her virginity)(lst. Timothy 2:15).
3:122 A lady has progressed from being an animal, and attracting people with sex, to wanting people to respect and be attracted to her soul, which is the real her.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
It's very clear why he wrote that. Misogynistic cult domination and pathetic deflection attempt.

The men of that cult say that women are spiritually LESS EVOLVED than men.
That men have been REINCARNATED to a point to be spiritually superior to women, and that women should all shut up.
They are massively intimated by well educated women, so they try to belittle them and intimidate them.
And they can't handle when a woman is right and they are wrong. DEFLECTION DEFLECTION DEFLECTION.
Won't work with me though ... I'm well educated and am an army vet. And I don't fall for their deflection and lies.
I'm sure most every other woman finds them pathetic and either laughs at them, or prays for them ... or both.
My reply to Robin mostly addresses your points
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/be-aware-of-the-jahtruth-cult.6029/page-6#post-245956

DUSTY

Established
Satan has a history of pretending to be God.
That's why we got all those religions.
But the most blatant attempt at pretending to be God is when he called himself Allah and set up shop or temple in Jerusalem.
Amen and pass the gravy! So true.
And, keeping with the topic of this thread, cult leader Jonathan Anthony Hill pretends to be God.
Calls himself the 2nd Coming of Jesus. The bible says clearly 'JESUS IS GOD'.
Therefore, this cult leader follows in the shoes (or bare feet) of the sex obsessed mass murdering caravan thief Muhammad.
Hill hugs the Qu'ran ... his brain is contaminated with its errors .. so yeah, satanic.

Robin

Veteran
I happen to like cats. Had 13 at one stage of this body's life.

This is my website. Lots of women in it.

And don't take it from me then. Take it Christ himself. I'll bet all those Bible women complied with at least some of the below qualities. And there's advice for men too.

The Way home or face The Fire
3:109 Men are SUPPOSED to love God first, and women second; keeping women under control and teaching them, by setting them a good example, as well as by words and advice (1st. Corinthians 11:3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-12).
3:110 THAT is why God said, from the beginning, that women can NEVER be equal to men, until they EARN their own right to be a man (Gen. 3:16)(1st.Cor. 11:1-3)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). Read the Gospel (truth) of Thomas in log 114:20-26 / King of kings’ Bible, Thomas ch.16.
3:111 You can NOT serve God AND be a women’s libber; the two things are TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE, because God has said REPEATEDLY that women are NOT men’s equal (Gen. 3:16)(1st. Corinthians 11:1-3 & 1st. Timothy 2:11-15)(Sura 2:228 & 4:34). They are also incompatible because they are complete OPPOSITES; serving God is based on humility and accepting His teachings, and women’s liberation is based on arrogance and refusing to accept God’s teachings.
3:112 MAN and not woman was created in God’s image, and FIRST. All of the great Prophets were men, and so were ALL of Jesus’ disciples. NOW you know why. Blue for a boy (God’s colour), and pink or red for a girl (Satan’s colour - RED dragon/serpent). There are clues everywhere in life and in nature. All of the Prophets were masters of their own households.
3:113 The selfish-soul has to be a woman first, to be taught, through motherhood, to be less selfish, and the meaning of lasting spiritual love, instead of human-animal-emotion. Once a woman becomes a mother, she should become less selfish, putting her child’s needs first and her husband’s too, because he provides for, and protects, her and his child. She has to learn self-sacrifice and an understanding of REAL love, instead of emotion (1st. Timothy 2:15).
3:114 Men understand real, spiritual love, better than any woman. Men have already learned to love spiritually, whereas women are emotional (human-animal-emotion). This is proved, by the fact, that when a marriage breaks-up, the woman can have sex with someone else, fall madly (emotionally) in love with them, and never give her husband a second-thought, whilst it takes an average man, between 3 and 5 years to get over the hurt: if he ever does.
3:115 This is because the man’s love is spiritual; real; deep and lasting, whereas the woman’s is emotional; shallow; animal, and, like animals, only temporary; until she reaches a higher spiritual- level, becomes a lady, and closer to qualifying to be a man, i.e. a perfect woman. That is why God, in His great compassion, usually takes the husband first, because the woman can get over the loss easier than the man could, if He took the wife first.
3:116 The soul has to be a woman first, to prepare it for being a man. Being a woman teaches; through the pain of child-birth; self-sacrificing and suffering, in the name of real love (crucifixion), which makes them become less arrogant and less selfish, bringing humility and tenderness. Girls were always brought-up and taught to care for people, to teach them humility and love, through taking care of others, like Jesus taught by washing his disciples’ feet (John 13:5). Nurses are a very good example of this.
3:117 Motherhood teaches self-sacrificing, by putting her children’s needs first, if she is a good mother.
3:118 The fading of a woman’s beauty teaches her humility, and to change her values, from animal- attraction and outward-show, to needing to be loved for her spiritual-qualities, instead of her looks, i.e. spiritual love, instead of animal-attraction or lust.
3:119 Women age, whilst men mature and become more distinguished, unless marred by an evil life. 3:120 This is all designed to teach the soul to be a perfect lady, wife and mother, and to be humble and unselfish.
3:121 A REAL lady (spiritual-qualities, NOT money, or titles) has already learned special qualities, that are preparing her to become a man, in a later lifetime. She has grace and elegance, WITHOUT arrogance; is 100% feminine (soft; warm; affectionate and loving); is self-sacrificing and humble, towards her loved-ones and people in general; is modest about her body, and does not exhibit her nakedness to anyone, except her husband; is a virgin when she gets married, saving her charms, unspoiled, for the man she loves (a woman, almost always, falls in love with, and never forgets, the man to whom she gives her virginity)(lst. Timothy 2:15).
3:122 A lady has progressed from being an animal, and attracting people with sex, to wanting people to respect and be attracted to her soul, which is the real her.
I'll make this clear: I consider myself fairly open-minded to other religions and I always try to be respectful even though I may disagree with another's perspective. However, your book is a bastardization of Christianity, Islam, (twisting and muddying the scriptures of both) various pop culture references and your fearless leader's own apparent desire to lord his "superiority" over women while advertising his singleness and desire to bag one. Hardly the etiquette of the sophisticated and enlightened. Answer me this: why would God create women at all if they were spiritually less evolved and yet as equally necessary for the continuation of the species? Why give them the bulk of parenting and nurturing responsibilities thus subjecting the new generations (including boys) to their ineptitude and carnal thinking? Never mind that your cult blatantly contradicts the bible. And the nature of men and women as can be observed in reality.

Matthew 24:26-30
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

You've been deceived.

Last edited: