Basics Of Islamic Worldview

This is your hypocrisy and why you have that problem......You claim Islam is a false ideology but I have yet to see anything written by God or a God that says any religion is the correct one or one that a God or God accepts.

Secondly when you come on an internet forum spouting bible verses or verses from the quran whichever you believe; you are fooling yourself into thinking that everyone is going to buy into what you preach they are not. I personally don't have a problem with the Bible verses and other preaching. What I do have a problem with is people thinking they are above everyone else because of their belief system. And that is one of the things that turn me off christianity altogether. My posts are not mean't to be personal insults at least I don't intend them that way and if I have offended anyone I will say I did not mean to.
She has you blocked too lol. She said she can only see Floss and Red in this thread :rolleyes:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I know this is about Islam but the OT never spoke such things about Satan in regard to what the religious believe. He was apart of the host of heaven all through the Bible.

So could this jinn be an entirely different entity that has nothing to do with Satan who was still following the commands of God btw ?

Something is not adding up ?
Did you read the wiki link? No matter if you didn't. Jinn are mentioned in the Surat al-Jinn I think its the 72nd Chapter if I am not mistaken...there are 28 verses to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jinn

Jinn are like angels but they are unseen to the human eye...According to the Quran humans were created from the Earth and the Jinn were created from smokeless fire.

Yahda

Veteran
Did you read the wiki link? No matter if you didn't. Jinn are mentioned in the Surat al-Jinn I think its the 72nd Chapter if I am not mistaken...there are 28 verses to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jinn

Jinn are like angels but they are unseen to the human eye...According to the Quran humans were created from the Earth and the Jinn were created from smokeless fire.

Jinns are mentioned but is that Jinn Satan ? In reference to the original Word I would have to say no. There is nothing in the original text to support such claims made by the religious. In the word Satan was still under the command of God. A worker for and of God.

Anyway enough of that. I'll let you all get back to the topic at hand. I just thought I'd point out that half of the things believed about Satan is not supported with the Word.

DesertRose

Superstar
I believe the confusion is arising because our story differs from that of the OT:

".........satan's original name in the Noble Quran was Iblis:

Let us look at the following Noble Verses from the Noble Quran:

Adam was first created on Earth: "Behold, thy Lord said to the Angels: 'I will create a vicegerent on earth.'...(The Noble Quran, 2:34)"

Iblis became Satan: "Behold! We said to the Angels, 'Bow down to Adam': they bowed down except Iblis. He was One of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord....(The Noble Quran, 18:50)"

"It is We Who Created you and gave you shape; then We bade the Angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; he refused to be of those who bow down. (Allah) said: 'What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee? He said: 'I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay. (Allah) said: 'Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures). He said: 'Give me respite till the day they are raised up. (Allah) said: 'Be thou amongst those who have respite.' He said: 'Because thou hast thrown me out of the Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy Straight Way: Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt Thou find, in most of them, gratitude (of Thy mercies).' (Allah) said: 'Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee - Hell will I fill with you all. (The Noble Quran, 11-18)"

Iblis was a Jinn who was raised and lived with the Angels. He is a powerful Jinn, and Allah Almighty loved him so much that He treated him like an Angel, until Iblis broke Allah Almighty's Commands and turned into Satan and was expelled with disgrace from the Group of the Angels and from Paradise."

Hope that clarifies the difference.....

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Jinns are mentioned but is that Jinn Satan ? In reference to the original Word I would have to say no. There is nothing in the original text to support such claims made by the religious. In the word Satan was still under the command of God. A worker for and of God.

Anyway enough of that. I'll let you all get back to the topic at hand. I just thought I'd point out that half of the things believed about Satan is not supported with the Word.
I don't know where you keep coming back to Satan but I don't know enough about Islam to answer that. Maybe some one else can give you a better answer.

manama

Star
Here is number 6! I'm so happy he releases them in a timely manner.
So if he loves "everyone" does that everyone include child molesters, rapists. serial killers?
Am i supposed to turn my cheek everytime? even in cases above?
I thought this guy had some knowledge, his reference to the verses proved he doesn't.

By the way, unrelated to the topic, what happened to your finding contradictions in the Bible? Did you move on and act like they don't exist? Or did you actually do your research and come to a conclusion?

Tatilina

Star
So if he loves "everyone" does that everyone include child molesters, rapists. serial killers?
I don't believe that God necessarily loves everyone, he does say who hates in a few of the OT scriptures, but his reasons are justified.

I can't really answer that because I'm not God, but according to scripture, if they truly repent of their disgusting wicked ways, they can be forgiven and if they call upon Jesus' name and confess all the core fundamentals of the foundation of Christianity, then yes, they can be saved.

God would have to put his love in my heart in order for me to love them. I could not on my own....

manama

Star
I don't believe that God necessarily loves everyone, he does say who hates in a few of the OT scriptures, but his reasons are justified.

I can't really answer that because I'm not God, but according to scripture, if they truly repent of their disgusting wicked ways, they can be forgiven and if they call upon Jesus' name and confess all the core fundamentals of the foundation of Christianity, then yes, they can be saved.

God would have to put his love in my heart in order for me to love them. I could not on my own....
And thats what God says in the Quran. If people truly repent then they are forgiven and loved. So why does that point make Christianity superior to Islam?
What is so special about this video?

manama

Star
Here is number 6! I'm so happy he releases them in a timely manner.
He says that the evidence proves what Jesus said about himself "that he is the divine son of God who came onto this world to die on the cross for the sins of other"

^Jesus didn't say any of those things.

Tatilina

Star
And thats what God says in the Quran. If people truly repent then they are forgiven and loved. So why does that point make Christianity superior to Islam?
What is so special about this video?
It's not about being superior, it's about the truth.
Nothing is special about it. It's about what is the truth and differing between falsehood and what is the truth. Jesus is the truth, the way and the life. That's what it's all about. No one is trying to be superior, we are suppose to be humble, but it's hard to do. Some people make it very difficult for us at times lol. We are all human, we make mistakes, we learn, we grow. It's ultimately all about Jesus and what he's done and the free irrevocable guaranteed gift he offers to those willing to come... it's not about us Christians, we are regarded as nothing if we think of ourselves as something. Boasting is not allowed...
I think people come to Christ in God's timing, not ours. I don't go chasing after no one cause I know it does no good. People come to Christ when the time is right.

manama

Star
It's not about being superior, it's about the truth.
Nothing is special about it. It's about what is the truth and differing between falsehood and what is the truth. Jesus is the truth, the way and the life. That's what it's all about. No one is trying to be superior, we are suppose to be humble, but it's hard to do. Some people make it very difficult for us at times lol. We are all human, we make mistakes, we learn, we grow. It's ultimately all about Jesus and what he's done and the free irrevocable guaranteed gift he offers to those willing to come... it's not about us Christians, we are regarded as nothing if we think of ourselves as something. Boasting is not allowed...
I think people come to Christ in God's timing, not ours. I don't go chasing after no one cause I know it does no good. People come to Christ when the time is right.
So what happened about the contradictions in the Bible thing?

Tatilina

Star
How do you not know when you were the person who quoted and told me about them?
Oh you mean the memes? Gosh that was a while ago. I don't have the greatest memory you know. People do forget about unimportant things such as that and I am a pretty forgetful person. All I did that day was googled bible contradiction bible memes, clicked search, clicked on images, grabbed the ones that looked good at the time and posted them. It was the first and last time I've done it. It was a stupid mistake and I regret doing it. Sometimes people do stupid things when they are mad at God and Christians in general. Other than that, I don't know anything else about it. So that's that. It's done and over with lol.

Tatilina

Star
I don't think it's wise to have anymore conversations with you guys cause you're always trying to suck me in or drag into some sort of drama. Its unfortunate, but I'll have to put you and your kind back on ignore. It's too bad you guys don't know how to have a normal decent conversation with people.

manama

Star
Oh you mean the memes? Gosh that was a while ago. I don't have the greatest memory you know. People do forget about unimportant things such as that and I am a pretty forgetful person. All I did that day was googled bible contradiction bible memes, clicked search, clicked on images, grabbed the ones that looked good at the time and posted them. It was the first and last time I've done it. It was a stupid mistake and I regret doing it. Sometimes people do stupid things when they are mad at God and Christians in general. Other than that, I don't know anything else about it. So that's that. It's done and over with lol.
So Are those contradictions real or not?

I don't think its wise to have anymore conversations with you guys cause you're always trying to suck me in or drag into some sort of drama. Its unfortunate, but I'll have to put you and your kind back on ignore. Its too bad you guys don't know how to have a normal decent conversation with people.
Calm down jimmy, its a genuine question. i couldnt care less about the forum drama fights