Basics Of Islamic Worldview

floss

Star
I don't watch "Christian" YouTuber's or Islamic ones for that matter. It's an issue of trust and that I'm not concerned with Islam in anyway but more so worried about my spiritual state and whether or not I'm loving the way The Almighty would want me to.
That's great to hear but this David Wood guy is actually doing good works for the Lord.

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."

these comments speak volumes:

Al-Masih- JannatgaYagonaYol
God bless you David! You are the tool of God! I'm ex muslim left islam before I started to watch your videos and other materials about islam and Christianity. After I came across with your materials I started learning a lot and my faith in Jesus get stronger. Since then I started to talk to muslims about islam and Christianity. Majority of Muslims never read koran cause it's written in Arabic. So most of them follow what mullahs and muslim scholar interpret and say about islam. Mullahs never say negative things about Muhammad and islam, therefore muslims think that islam is the last and perfect religion and Muhammad is the best and sinless man in the earth to follow. But anyone who reads koran and hadiths from the authentic sources they would find islam is not from God and it's only political ideology to keep people controlled. I found out that Muhammad is self-proclaimed false prophet who killed millions of people. Koran is the book that borrowed many stories from the Bible, fables, and Zoroastrian religion twisted and corrupted so it becomes a "holy" book came down from false god called allah. I pray many muslims get to know truth which is in Jesus, the only hope to heaven! Keep up a good work brother David!

Persian Traditionalist
Good on you Mr. David Wood. Utmost respect and admiration i absolutely hold for your tireless, unmatched in truth work you passionately do. Please know you are actually saving people from their dark encompassing cage, their enforced mental enslavement, if i may, daily. Sincerely a happy ex-Muslim.

Riomarco
Well, thank you for playing a major part in my decision to leave Islam but now what? Every day is like hell for me here being secretly an ex-muslim. I live in Saudi, the most extreme islamist country in the world, where I can literally get executed for writing this comment. I can't get out of here. I legit feel my life has taken a turn to the worst. It's been really tough to "pretend" and to live my life wearing a mask everyday. I'm feeling depressed. I wasted most of life trying to be a "good muslim" and after I discovered the truth I feel I'm imprisoned here. What do I do? I don't wanna commit suicide however appealing that idea sounds to me right now.

Safras
I had also left Islam and i love to watch Nabeel and your vedios and i love Dr. Nabeel lectures. He is Great. ☺ keep your High morals my brother. brother David let me tell you that I am pashto speaker and as you know that Pashto speaker are very Islamist but I thank to Heavenly father and Jesus Christ blessing me. I am so glad and Joyful. . I know living a Christian life is not easy and i know that persecution is the part of christianity. brother David i am refugee in one camp. here people call me Mortad, kaffir, unclean and pig but I ignore and calling them that my brother do not be abusive. . Brother David once again let me tell you that Dr. Nabeel have great great Knowledge. I watched his Some vedios. V v v informative. I will watch his all vedios as his movies giving me strong faith. . I need you mail Address brother. Its not good to tell everything to you here because of Pakistani Blasphemy law, Sharia and Tribal law. God bless you brother. Amen

Hami Englistan
I am also a former Muslim. I from Bangladesh. I was among the persons who was glad after the 9/11 attack. I was told that USA is the enemy of Muslims who associates Jews to slaughter the Muslims of Palestine. USA has established Israel stealing the land from Palestinian Muslims because Jews helped USA in a war. I was only 10 years old then. Uncle Babu whom i respect very much, advised me not to support such terrorist group like Al Kayeda. His magical words worked, I became against Islamic terrorism but I was still a Muslim. In 17 August 2005 Islamic terrorist detonated 500 bombs in Bangladesh. They demanded Islamic rule in Bangladesh. A question raised on my mind, Is there such anything called "Islamic rule" in Islam? From 2008 I started to read Hadis. I found the nasty hadis on raping women, wife beating verses of Quran. I also came to know that establishment of Islamic rule is a part of Islam. My faith shakes. Nevertheless I could not leave Islam. If it is not the world of god then Where is Quran came from. Illiterate Muhammad can not write this. The question prevented me from leaving Islam. One day I watched I Hindi film (lage raho Munna Bhai) where I first time knew about the Hallucination. The point came on my mind. Muhammad's watching Zibrael (Gabriel) actually a result of Hallucination. In 2011 I left Islam permanently. I have been watching your videos since 2012. Three stages of Jihad, I found best among them.

Casim Ali
hi David. I see you've omitted the names of those who left Islam. I'm a 23 year old and I currently live in pakistan. I to have been spoon fed Islam like my parents and grand parents. Yet I have always questioned the religion, never getting an answer but getting an explanation as how it means something else. I am proud to be a human not bound by imaginary faith that suppresses the fear of death. My name is Casim and I want the truth. Please do not omit my name. If someone wants to kill me ill allow them with open arms. Alteast someone will realise the stupidity of their religion after the death of a human who questioned. Casim1@live David please do keep in contact with me as I'd love to come and meet you. There must be a reason as to why you believe Christianity is true and I want to know. As of right now I do not believe in a God entirely. if there was a God he would never send anyone to hell. He would only elevate our position after death as life it's self is a punishment. I want to spread ur knowledge all over pakistan. Bless you from freeing me from these shackles

IBA TAN
Hi Dave. My native language is Arabic. About the Ethiopean called by Mohammad 'raisin head'. This is a very literal translation from Arabic into English. However, the Arabic word 'Zabiba', or raisin in English, has another dirty meaning other than a raisin. It means a small penis head. So when Mohammad called his Ethiopean slave 'raisin head', he did not mean to call him 'raisin head'. He was insulting him by meaning something, in slang English, like 'dick head'. I am sorry to put a swearing word on your page. It is not my intention to insult anyone. Unfortunately, in this case, this is the correct translation for 'Zabiba' . Meantime, I wish you, your Family, your Loved Ones and all of ABN a "Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful 2017 new year'.May our ONLY Lord and God Jesus Christ-The Greatest ever-bless you and protect you for ever...Amen

NAKMEEZY
I am a 42 year old black man who since the age of 7 years old (when my mother married a jail convert to islam) was sent to Islamic schools, prayed 5 times a day and always fasted. When I became 40 years old I began doing my own research on Islam. Shortly after reading Hadith, the Quran ( confusing read btw) and articles written by scholars, I decided that it was time to part ways with the so called religion of peace. I always felt like I wasn't accepted in certain mosques because of skin color. After researching the Arab Muslim role in the sub Saharan slave trade it all made sense. I am so glad I left Islam and wish I had left sooner.

firstpeter twoone
i am an ex muslim and These testimonies are incredible and inspiring. westerners do not realize the true danger that some muslims are in as a result of joining the body of Christ. I can say as an ex muslim, there is no possibility of reforming Islam. Islam cannot be reformed. The best thing you and I we can do is befriend the muslim and pray for them and share David Wood, sam shamoun, Nabeel Qureshi and other people God is using to crack open and expose Islam. It was through a person who stretched out their hand in friendship to me and diligently prayed for me and shared the truth and gospel with me, took my hard questions and brought me truth that I embraced Christ and left Islam. I had to go into hiding after my spouse found out I had become mortad. Pray for the muslim and share these videos with them. Islam cannot be reformed but muslims CAN and ARE being saved. God bless the ministry of Acts 17 <3

A A
I honestly can't believe I'm saying thjs as a Muslim who's held his belief so close to his heart thinking I'm a moral person that it's all a lie. I understand many people fall in and out of every religion. But with Islam it's different. There's no room for progression it's claims it's the absolute the total one. That's quiet controversial right? I've lived all my life as a Muslim so I exactly know now it's all making sense. But what doesn't make sense too me is. If the prophets words and teachings are so bad why haven't other intellectual Muslims around the world tried to speak out about it ? And for Islam to be a religion of peace you'll have to remove the violence from the Quran and deny the prophet. Try telling that to 1.8 billion Muslims. Lol. I don't see that happening. Muslims rarily change. What I find sad is moderate so called Muslims defend Islam yet so many I talked to I asked do you even know what you're reciting? Many actually don't even know. Isn't that a scary sign in itself. People wake up. It's all a lie cheat to conquer like in medina just same again just a different era. Learn through history and culture. This religion hasn't changed. There's a reason why it hasn't. As a Muslim I was taught to love everyone etc. And respect your elders. But these are sides before Muhammad's war days. It takes courage and heart after 28 years thinking you was a good person and admitting you're wrong. That's not easy. But I'm with the truth. I'm with people who oppress no one. I'm with the god that loves all not one that is selective. If I was only educated younger I would been saved from these lies unfortunately in mosques my time I couldn't really question you're taught not to question on the prophet. Only if it's suited towards them. I honestly feel like I'm free. I hope I done the right thing. God bless you all. I would say asalaam but I'll pass lol

Sara Kanie
Hi David and to who ever is reading this. I was born a Muslim and when I read about how women were treated it made me sick to my stomach. Whenever I ask questions about slavery and women in Islam. People say that Mohammed only let Muslims bring captives to their home only so they will have a place to be. That they were suppose to be treated with respect and he encouraged people to let their Slaves free. And that before Mohammed women were treated worse. That he also said to feed the poor. I am just so confused. I am a fan of your videos. Just need a little guidance. I am very close to accepting Christianity just need a little push. Thank you hope to hear from you guys.

Jonathan Smith
David you saved me from HELL. I used to be a Muslim. Thankfully, I was raised in the U.S. and currently reside in the U.S. I always knew in my heart that Jesus is the light. I didn't know how to research the truth. Your videos exposed the lies and evil of Islam with historical facts not opinions. You, Nabeel, and Sam are my hero's. Thank you and bless you all. p.s. I want to point out that obviously, my name is not John Smith.

Alvin Satrio
Hi, David. I am Alvin from Indonesia. In Indonesia Dr. Zakir Naik is so famous. So many muslims adore him. But thanks to Jesus for sending a man like you who help me knowing more about The Holy Bible. Now, My friends and I are so blessed by your videos. I was a muslim but now I am a christian. This earth needs more people like you. Praise The Lord!

John Roberto
You david have put me through the most difficult headaches of my life. I always had no doubt about Islam being perfect. I thought Muhammad(p) was the greatest to ever live when I went through Yasir qadhi's seerah and beautiful lessons from his life by Nouman Ali Khan and Omar Suleiman. Watching you makes me pose questions about Islam I can never find answers to. I feel like I never got the whole picture and what I was told was cherry picked good hadiths. I now find myself as far from Islam as ever. I have sleepless nights now wondering what to do as I can't deny the overwhelming amounts of dangerous info in Islam. I still have a lot of questions and I don't know where to go to find answers. I don't know what this comment will do for me. I just feel really lost from being someone who knew for sure this religion is the best and Muhammad is the best to becoming extremely confused.

Bunny Baboon
Today is my 17th birthday and it's been two years since I left Islam thank you. You've always been here for everyone I get so excited when you upload a new video thank you for uploading today I like to think about it as a birthday present you make me more confident for leaving Islam. God bless you

Sam
Hi David i was born and raised among a beautiful Muslim family I've been Muslim for 25 years almost my entire life but when i felt guilty and decided to be more than just a regular Muslim my whole life has dramatically switched to the opposite direction that was when i went back from one of the most important Islamic rituals which is the "hajj" as i was a strong believer i intended to go to experience the beauty of islam and rebuild the connection with allah in mecca but this experience ended up with brain full of confusion and dead Spirit I felt like i literally humiliated my intelligence by doing all these pagan nonsense stuff during al-hajj from throwing pebbles to kissing the black stone and then I started questioning my faith, was Mohamed's task to repeal and replace the paganism with differently Version of paganism?! Does god need this whole thing in the first place? islam is the tue religion as we were told? I took every question seriously I read the Quran Hadith and everything

Chris Camarena
as a ex Muslim convert I like to thank you for thevideos. I use to hate your video's now they are my favorite.

Waqas Azeam
Thank you David for making my feelings public. (Note: It is me to whom David has mentioned as Pskistani guy). Knowing that the punishment for Apostasy is DEATH - I couldn't disclose my identity, so I had sent you a message from my new YouTube account which I had made with arbitrary name. My actual YouTube channels (with my photo) have hundreds of Islamic videos. And the overall views of my Islamic videos is over 20 millions. But because of security reasons and possible family problems I can not disclose my identity till things may change a bit in future. I have not yet fully disclosed my apostasy with my wife, children, other family members and my friends. However, I have point out to them that I have some problems in finding honest answers to some anti-Islamic questions.

Aditya Saran
I am Indian and a non-Muslim. Many Muslims knows the truth but they can't speak in public. Leaving Islam is dangerous. One should be ready to face the consequences for himself and his family. In isolation or leaving with other communities Muslims can live as descent person but when Muslim population grows in any area everything gets change.

Ashtavakra
I was a Hindu who had converted to Islam after watching Zakir Naik videos. LOL! The worst mistake of my life. BTW, I am currently an agnostic.

Ibn Rawandi
As an ex Muslim Arab, I agree with David that Muslims (especially the Arabs) respect power more than kindness, which their minds understand as a reflection of weakness. It can be explained but no need to go into that here.

Rockland
Thank You David for helping me leave Islam. For a long time I wanted to know why are so many Muslim countries so horrible and backwards? Why do so many Muslims marry their cousins? why do so many Muslims turn to violence? Everything started to make sense when I realized Islam is incredibly wrong. I'm thinking about converting into Christianity. Once again keep up the good work David.

Yaghoub Sharifi
I left Islam when I was about 18, it's been by far the easiest important decision I have made so far. Why and how did it? Well, I read the entire Quran and I found it bigoted, tedious, irrational and uninspiring yet arrogant, hateful and violent.

Mary Viola
thank you david wood i am leaving islam too after reading the bible.....i was brainwashed as a child i see that now jesus is the truth the way and the life...god bless you

Abdullah Sameer
I left Islam. Also received a lot of death threats when I started to speak publicly about it

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Where the heck have you been hiding under? He is probably the greatest guy, at the moment, exposing wickedness of Islam. Recently, he is protesting against Sharia Law promoted by Linda Sarsour in New York. Muslims always try to put up that video of him in the dress to discredit him, another low tactic, not surprised though.

You see for every knock on Islam there is one for christianity sorry.

Damien50

Star
That's great to hear but this David Wood guy is actually doing good works for the Lord.

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."

these comments speak volumes:

Al-Masih- JannatgaYagonaYol
God bless you David! You are the tool of God! I'm ex muslim left islam before I started to watch your videos and other materials about islam and Christianity. After I came across with your materials I started learning a lot and my faith in Jesus get stronger. Since then I started to talk to muslims about islam and Christianity. Majority of Muslims never read koran cause it's written in Arabic. So most of them follow what mullahs and muslim scholar interpret and say about islam. Mullahs never say negative things about Muhammad and islam, therefore muslims think that islam is the last and perfect religion and Muhammad is the best and sinless man in the earth to follow. But anyone who reads koran and hadiths from the authentic sources they would find islam is not from God and it's only political ideology to keep people controlled. I found out that Muhammad is self-proclaimed false prophet who killed millions of people. Koran is the book that borrowed many stories from the Bible, fables, and Zoroastrian religion twisted and corrupted so it becomes a "holy" book came down from false god called allah. I pray many muslims get to know truth which is in Jesus, the only hope to heaven! Keep up a good work brother David!

Persian Traditionalist
Good on you Mr. David Wood. Utmost respect and admiration i absolutely hold for your tireless, unmatched in truth work you passionately do. Please know you are actually saving people from their dark encompassing cage, their enforced mental enslavement, if i may, daily. Sincerely a happy ex-Muslim.

Riomarco
Well, thank you for playing a major part in my decision to leave Islam but now what? Every day is like hell for me here being secretly an ex-muslim. I live in Saudi, the most extreme islamist country in the world, where I can literally get executed for writing this comment. I can't get out of here. I legit feel my life has taken a turn to the worst. It's been really tough to "pretend" and to live my life wearing a mask everyday. I'm feeling depressed. I wasted most of life trying to be a "good muslim" and after I discovered the truth I feel I'm imprisoned here. What do I do? I don't wanna commit suicide however appealing that idea sounds to me right now.

Safras
I had also left Islam and i love to watch Nabeel and your vedios and i love Dr. Nabeel lectures. He is Great. ☺ keep your High morals my brother. brother David let me tell you that I am pashto speaker and as you know that Pashto speaker are very Islamist but I thank to Heavenly father and Jesus Christ blessing me. I am so glad and Joyful. . I know living a Christian life is not easy and i know that persecution is the part of christianity. brother David i am refugee in one camp. here people call me Mortad, kaffir, unclean and pig but I ignore and calling them that my brother do not be abusive. . Brother David once again let me tell you that Dr. Nabeel have great great Knowledge. I watched his Some vedios. V v v informative. I will watch his all vedios as his movies giving me strong faith. . I need you mail Address brother. Its not good to tell everything to you here because of Pakistani Blasphemy law, Sharia and Tribal law. God bless you brother. Amen

Hami Englistan
I am also a former Muslim. I from Bangladesh. I was among the persons who was glad after the 9/11 attack. I was told that USA is the enemy of Muslims who associates Jews to slaughter the Muslims of Palestine. USA has established Israel stealing the land from Palestinian Muslims because Jews helped USA in a war. I was only 10 years old then. Uncle Babu whom i respect very much, advised me not to support such terrorist group like Al Kayeda. His magical words worked, I became against Islamic terrorism but I was still a Muslim. In 17 August 2005 Islamic terrorist detonated 500 bombs in Bangladesh. They demanded Islamic rule in Bangladesh. A question raised on my mind, Is there such anything called "Islamic rule" in Islam? From 2008 I started to read Hadis. I found the nasty hadis on raping women, wife beating verses of Quran. I also came to know that establishment of Islamic rule is a part of Islam. My faith shakes. Nevertheless I could not leave Islam. If it is not the world of god then Where is Quran came from. Illiterate Muhammad can not write this. The question prevented me from leaving Islam. One day I watched I Hindi film (lage raho Munna Bhai) where I first time knew about the Hallucination. The point came on my mind. Muhammad's watching Zibrael (Gabriel) actually a result of Hallucination. In 2011 I left Islam permanently. I have been watching your videos since 2012. Three stages of Jihad, I found best among them.

Casim Ali
hi David. I see you've omitted the names of those who left Islam. I'm a 23 year old and I currently live in pakistan. I to have been spoon fed Islam like my parents and grand parents. Yet I have always questioned the religion, never getting an answer but getting an explanation as how it means something else. I am proud to be a human not bound by imaginary faith that suppresses the fear of death. My name is Casim and I want the truth. Please do not omit my name. If someone wants to kill me ill allow them with open arms. Alteast someone will realise the stupidity of their religion after the death of a human who questioned. Casim1@live David please do keep in contact with me as I'd love to come and meet you. There must be a reason as to why you believe Christianity is true and I want to know. As of right now I do not believe in a God entirely. if there was a God he would never send anyone to hell. He would only elevate our position after death as life it's self is a punishment. I want to spread ur knowledge all over pakistan. Bless you from freeing me from these shackles

IBA TAN
Hi Dave. My native language is Arabic. About the Ethiopean called by Mohammad 'raisin head'. This is a very literal translation from Arabic into English. However, the Arabic word 'Zabiba', or raisin in English, has another dirty meaning other than a raisin. It means a small penis head. So when Mohammad called his Ethiopean slave 'raisin head', he did not mean to call him 'raisin head'. He was insulting him by meaning something, in slang English, like 'dick head'. I am sorry to put a swearing word on your page. It is not my intention to insult anyone. Unfortunately, in this case, this is the correct translation for 'Zabiba' . Meantime, I wish you, your Family, your Loved Ones and all of ABN a "Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful 2017 new year'.May our ONLY Lord and God Jesus Christ-The Greatest ever-bless you and protect you for ever...Amen

NAKMEEZY
I am a 42 year old black man who since the age of 7 years old (when my mother married a jail convert to islam) was sent to Islamic schools, prayed 5 times a day and always fasted. When I became 40 years old I began doing my own research on Islam. Shortly after reading Hadith, the Quran ( confusing read btw) and articles written by scholars, I decided that it was time to part ways with the so called religion of peace. I always felt like I wasn't accepted in certain mosques because of skin color. After researching the Arab Muslim role in the sub Saharan slave trade it all made sense. I am so glad I left Islam and wish I had left sooner.

firstpeter twoone
i am an ex muslim and These testimonies are incredible and inspiring. westerners do not realize the true danger that some muslims are in as a result of joining the body of Christ. I can say as an ex muslim, there is no possibility of reforming Islam. Islam cannot be reformed. The best thing you and I we can do is befriend the muslim and pray for them and share David Wood, sam shamoun, Nabeel Qureshi and other people God is using to crack open and expose Islam. It was through a person who stretched out their hand in friendship to me and diligently prayed for me and shared the truth and gospel with me, took my hard questions and brought me truth that I embraced Christ and left Islam. I had to go into hiding after my spouse found out I had become mortad. Pray for the muslim and share these videos with them. Islam cannot be reformed but muslims CAN and ARE being saved. God bless the ministry of Acts 17 <3

A A
I honestly can't believe I'm saying thjs as a Muslim who's held his belief so close to his heart thinking I'm a moral person that it's all a lie. I understand many people fall in and out of every religion. But with Islam it's different. There's no room for progression it's claims it's the absolute the total one. That's quiet controversial right? I've lived all my life as a Muslim so I exactly know now it's all making sense. But what doesn't make sense too me is. If the prophets words and teachings are so bad why haven't other intellectual Muslims around the world tried to speak out about it ? And for Islam to be a religion of peace you'll have to remove the violence from the Quran and deny the prophet. Try telling that to 1.8 billion Muslims. Lol. I don't see that happening. Muslims rarily change. What I find sad is moderate so called Muslims defend Islam yet so many I talked to I asked do you even know what you're reciting? Many actually don't even know. Isn't that a scary sign in itself. People wake up. It's all a lie cheat to conquer like in medina just same again just a different era. Learn through history and culture. This religion hasn't changed. There's a reason why it hasn't. As a Muslim I was taught to love everyone etc. And respect your elders. But these are sides before Muhammad's war days. It takes courage and heart after 28 years thinking you was a good person and admitting you're wrong. That's not easy. But I'm with the truth. I'm with people who oppress no one. I'm with the god that loves all not one that is selective. If I was only educated younger I would been saved from these lies unfortunately in mosques my time I couldn't really question you're taught not to question on the prophet. Only if it's suited towards them. I honestly feel like I'm free. I hope I done the right thing. God bless you all. I would say asalaam but I'll pass lol

Sara Kanie
Hi David and to who ever is reading this. I was born a Muslim and when I read about how women were treated it made me sick to my stomach. Whenever I ask questions about slavery and women in Islam. People say that Mohammed only let Muslims bring captives to their home only so they will have a place to be. That they were suppose to be treated with respect and he encouraged people to let their Slaves free. And that before Mohammed women were treated worse. That he also said to feed the poor. I am just so confused. I am a fan of your videos. Just need a little guidance. I am very close to accepting Christianity just need a little push. Thank you hope to hear from you guys.

Jonathan Smith
David you saved me from HELL. I used to be a Muslim. Thankfully, I was raised in the U.S. and currently reside in the U.S. I always knew in my heart that Jesus is the light. I didn't know how to research the truth. Your videos exposed the lies and evil of Islam with historical facts not opinions. You, Nabeel, and Sam are my hero's. Thank you and bless you all. p.s. I want to point out that obviously, my name is not John Smith.

Alvin Satrio
Hi, David. I am Alvin from Indonesia. In Indonesia Dr. Zakir Naik is so famous. So many muslims adore him. But thanks to Jesus for sending a man like you who help me knowing more about The Holy Bible. Now, My friends and I are so blessed by your videos. I was a muslim but now I am a christian. This earth needs more people like you. Praise The Lord!

John Roberto
You david have put me through the most difficult headaches of my life. I always had no doubt about Islam being perfect. I thought Muhammad(p) was the greatest to ever live when I went through Yasir qadhi's seerah and beautiful lessons from his life by Nouman Ali Khan and Omar Suleiman. Watching you makes me pose questions about Islam I can never find answers to. I feel like I never got the whole picture and what I was told was cherry picked good hadiths. I now find myself as far from Islam as ever. I have sleepless nights now wondering what to do as I can't deny the overwhelming amounts of dangerous info in Islam. I still have a lot of questions and I don't know where to go to find answers. I don't know what this comment will do for me. I just feel really lost from being someone who knew for sure this religion is the best and Muhammad is the best to becoming extremely confused.

Bunny Baboon
Today is my 17th birthday and it's been two years since I left Islam thank you. You've always been here for everyone I get so excited when you upload a new video thank you for uploading today I like to think about it as a birthday present you make me more confident for leaving Islam. God bless you

Sam
Hi David i was born and raised among a beautiful Muslim family I've been Muslim for 25 years almost my entire life but when i felt guilty and decided to be more than just a regular Muslim my whole life has dramatically switched to the opposite direction that was when i went back from one of the most important Islamic rituals which is the "hajj" as i was a strong believer i intended to go to experience the beauty of islam and rebuild the connection with allah in mecca but this experience ended up with brain full of confusion and dead Spirit I felt like i literally humiliated my intelligence by doing all these pagan nonsense stuff during al-hajj from throwing pebbles to kissing the black stone and then I started questioning my faith, was Mohamed's task to repeal and replace the paganism with differently Version of paganism?! Does god need this whole thing in the first place? islam is the tue religion as we were told? I took every question seriously I read the Quran Hadith and everything

Chris Camarena
as a ex Muslim convert I like to thank you for thevideos. I use to hate your video's now they are my favorite.

Waqas Azeam
Thank you David for making my feelings public. (Note: It is me to whom David has mentioned as Pskistani guy). Knowing that the punishment for Apostasy is DEATH - I couldn't disclose my identity, so I had sent you a message from my new YouTube account which I had made with arbitrary name. My actual YouTube channels (with my photo) have hundreds of Islamic videos. And the overall views of my Islamic videos is over 20 millions. But because of security reasons and possible family problems I can not disclose my identity till things may change a bit in future. I have not yet fully disclosed my apostasy with my wife, children, other family members and my friends. However, I have point out to them that I have some problems in finding honest answers to some anti-Islamic questions.

Aditya Saran
I am Indian and a non-Muslim. Many Muslims knows the truth but they can't speak in public. Leaving Islam is dangerous. One should be ready to face the consequences for himself and his family. In isolation or leaving with other communities Muslims can live as descent person but when Muslim population grows in any area everything gets change.

Ashtavakra
I was a Hindu who had converted to Islam after watching Zakir Naik videos. LOL! The worst mistake of my life. BTW, I am currently an agnostic.

Ibn Rawandi
As an ex Muslim Arab, I agree with David that Muslims (especially the Arabs) respect power more than kindness, which their minds understand as a reflection of weakness. It can be explained but no need to go into that here.

Rockland
Thank You David for helping me leave Islam. For a long time I wanted to know why are so many Muslim countries so horrible and backwards? Why do so many Muslims marry their cousins? why do so many Muslims turn to violence? Everything started to make sense when I realized Islam is incredibly wrong. I'm thinking about converting into Christianity. Once again keep up the good work David.

Yaghoub Sharifi
I left Islam when I was about 18, it's been by far the easiest important decision I have made so far. Why and how did it? Well, I read the entire Quran and I found it bigoted, tedious, irrational and uninspiring yet arrogant, hateful and violent.

Mary Viola
thank you david wood i am leaving islam too after reading the bible.....i was brainwashed as a child i see that now jesus is the truth the way and the life...god bless you

Abdullah Sameer
I left Islam. Also received a lot of death threats when I started to speak publicly about it
These testimonies are like Amazon reviews though far less useful.

What am I to do with them? They serve me no purpose. David Koresh was able to garner followers, John Calvin was able, Charles Russell. I trust David no more than them and i have no trust for testimonials from barely anyone.

floss

Star
These testimonies are like Amazon reviews though far less useful.

What am I to do with them? They serve me no purpose. David Koresh was able to garner followers, John Calvin was able, Charles Russell. I trust David no more than them and i have no trust for testimonials from barely anyone.
Have you brought any muslim to Jesus? Muslim ok... not anyone else. Like you said, you're just lazy.

David Wood is a good christian who is breaking the chains of Islam for many. Jesus approved

Damien50

Star
Have you brought any muslim to Jesus? Muslim ok... not anyone else. Like you said, you're just lazy.

David Wood is a good christian who is breaking the chains of Islam for many. Jesus approved
Hmm it's a contest now? I see. Have you brought anyone to Christ? Who have you helped to edify and being closer to God?

I won't believe you and you won't believe me.

Haich

Superstar
Using David wood as a source of information about Islam is like asking a vegan about the benefits of meat.

And it brings up another and quite important question, why are you so intent on debating or 'discrediting' Islam?

I'm beginning to think Floss actually loves Muslims and Islam. It's flattering to see the effort he goes to, in order to try and discredit Islam

Spend the same amount time going through what Jesus really meant when he said I and the father are one. Your efforts need to be directed there

The thing is you're not interested in getting to know Muslims better, your interest is to try and prove Christianity is the way of life. Why do you have to prove your way of life? If it's so correct why the need to put down other faiths? Definitely something wrong there tbh you need to check your faith in Christianity

You can't force people to be Christian by ridiculing another faith, it just makes you look weak and desperate. Where does it say in Christianity you have to tirelessly bash Islam in order to get into heaven? What do you achieve by posting David Wood videos? He's a loser, as a Christian why would he have an entire YouTube video about Islam? I can confidently say Muslims are too busy with their own religion to sit there and go through a scripture they don't follow, namely, the bible...

floss

Star
Hmm it's a contest now? I see. Have you brought anyone to Christ? Who have you helped to edify and being closer to God?

I won't believe you and you won't believe me.
What are you called to do? Sure, it is easy to sit back and relax but that's not me. Yes, I have brought a few people to Christ and there will be more in the future. I never said it was a contest, but it should be on your to-do list, at least. You don't have to like David Wood but he has many of your so called "amazon" review when you don't have any.

floss

Star
Using David wood as a source of information about Islam is like asking a vegan about the benefits of meat.

And it brings up another and quite important question, why are you so intent on debating or 'discrediting' Islam?

I'm beginning to think Floss actually loves Muslims and Islam. It's flattering to see the effort he goes to, in order to try and discredit Islam

Spend the same amount time going through what Jesus really meant when he said I and the father are one. Your efforts need to be directed there

The thing is you're not interested in getting to know Muslims better, your interest is to try and prove Christianity is the way of life. Why do you have to prove your way of life? If it's so correct why the need to put down other faiths? Definitely something wrong there tbh you need to check your faith in Christianity

You can't force people to be Christian by ridiculing another faith, it just makes you look weak and desperate. Where does it say in Christianity you have to tirelessly bash Islam in order to get into heaven? What do you achieve by posting David Wood videos? He's a loser, as a Christian why would he have an entire YouTube video about Islam? I can confidently say Muslims are too busy with their own religion to sit there and go through a scripture they don't follow, namely, the bible...
- do you have a problem that David Wood freed so many Muslims soul and show them the truth to salvation?

- Islam and muhammad is the most wicked ideology that oppressed billions of people, so yes I have the right to expose its evilness. I can just sit back like damien but I choose not to

- I do love Muslims but not Islam/Muhammad.

- I can tell you the same thing, your efforts should be investigating your false prophet.
- JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.

- why do I need to prove Christianity? JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD and the ONLY way to the Father

You can't force people to be Christian by ridiculing another faith, it just makes you look weak and desperate. Where does it say in Christianity you have to tirelessly bash Islam in order to get into heaven?
- I'm not forcing anybody, You're giving me too much credit now. Only God can move in and show anyone here the truth. I already have salvation with or without discrediting Islam/Mo

What do you achieve by posting David Wood videos? He's a loser, as a Christian why would he have an entire YouTube video about Islam? I can confidently say Muslims are too busy with their own religion to sit there and go through a scripture they don't follow, namely, the bible.
- Apparently you haven't seen much David Wood, he's a great man that got a lot of Muslims out of their hell hole. The only losers will be the one that rejected Jesus Christ as their savior.

Last edited:

floss

Star

You see for every knock on Islam there is one for christianity sorry.
by a guy name Hellbroke Lucy Dupre, as expected there are many profanities. all these losers attacking Christianity is filled with craps in their mouth.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just catching up on the thread...

This is the first forum I have very been on so I am still getting used to the way people represent their views. If we are not careful it becomes the old quandry of the irresistible force and the immovable object...

Three views are represented - all may be wrong but they can't all be right. Each has a faith commitment...

@manama is committed to Islam. For a Muslim to doubt Muhammed as the true and final message of God is unthinkable. Islam after all means the submission to his message. That message clearly sets out boundaries on correct thinking and videos from Merciful Servant (I have watched several) discourage interaction with 'Western thinking'. Of course, if by western thinking this means deceptive trickery then that is fine, but if it means established laws of logic then it is not.

@Paranoia Daily appears to be committed to unbelief. If religion is the opium if the people and the main thing is to stay away from the "Jedi Mind Tricks", then to avoid these foolish superstitions altogether and not to be answerable to anyone else is the way to go. It's your life, live it authentically the way you want to. Religion is like a virus, hang around the infected too much and you may catch something nasty!

I am commited to the Lord Jesus Christ and could no more deny his sovereignty over my life than pretend my family don't exist.

If we each admit to ourselves our starting point, it will make for a much less heated discussion.

It is unavoidable that some element of confrontation or annoyance may occur while discussing these topics. If friends can fall out over what is true, how much more so strangers on a forum.

Each of us has to decide what we want from these interactions. I can only speak for myself that I have dug deeper into my faith and looked for evidence to support or counter the claims of hostile witnesses.

I have watched a number of Islamic videos posted up, and even though I may have had an emotional push back from hearing views and presentations I have not agreed with, it has prompted me to greater integrity.

Anyone can win an argument by building a straw man. David Wood's confrontational style may or may not be effective but I believe it is based on his experience reasoning with Muslims and his abrasiveness is a reflection of his character. I don't think he builds straw men (even though he does bring up some Hadiths that are rejected by some Muslims). I may equally dislike the rhetorical style of some of the Islamic commentators!

I studied Biology and Biochemistry for my first degree, read Darwin and Dawkins and despite being a young earth creationist, felt intellectually obliged to see what strength of evidence opposed me. I engage with ideas I disagree with because I seek understanding and despite being biassed, I think truth has nothing to fear from scrutiny.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
What are you called to do? Sure, it is easy to sit back and relax but that's not me. Yes, I have brought a few people to Christ and there will be more in the future. I never said it was a contest, but it should be on your to-do list, at least. You don't have to like David Wood but he has many of your so called "amazon" review when you don't have any.
Called to do nothing.
I don't know what gives you the impression that I merely sit back and relax. I'm always willing to answer questions do so quite often even addressing misconceptions. Yet I'm sitting back because I'm not trying to expose Islam?

Do you not see how many excellent questions(opportunities) they pose to us? That they genuinely(sometimes) want explanations and our perspective?

I don't want nor feel the need to expose Islam, I want to expose Christianity and my God to them correctly and clearly. Anyone can parrot how Jesus died for our sins and entry to heaven but what about the humility of bearing the burden with Christ?

People here do try to genuinely teach them but generally seem to get frustrated
when it doesn't stick as if the explanations would miraculously convert.

I'll be accused of being an anti Christ or lukewarm or something else derogatory because I don't spend the majority of my post and threads exposing Islam?

Yeah bro I sit back and try to edify them to the glory and holiness of The Almighty.

Plus this forum isn't my life. I don't know who I've brought to Christ, I don't know who I may have told something that helped them with their spiritual relationship. I don't keep count and I don't care. A testimony means nothing to me unlike watching and experiencing someone grow in the Words of God to the betterment of themselves and those around them. It is a hollow and shallow thing should there be no spiritual progress and in the reverse it's nothing but giving glory to God but He will have it either way.

And no, it is not easy to sit back and try to help people learn about God, especially when they are diametrically opposed to your beliefs. I get peeved, I get frustrated when I can't give a sufficient answer, I can be condescending and snarky because of my own ineptitude biblically/personally and that not everyone actually wants to learn but subvert Christianity to serve their own bias at my and others expense.

I really appreciate how you approached with such judgement because of my opinion on testimonies and so on.

May God guide us both in being more like His Son.

rainerann

Star
by a guy name Hellbroke Lucy Dupre, as expected there are many profanities. all these losers attacking Christianity is filled with craps in their mouth.
Yah, that video is no where near the same thing. So your trying to say that Christianity descends form pagan stuff. So what. What harm does that do anyone. No where near the same thing.

I have been reading the Quran actually. I'm almost half way through. Before I was skeptical of what I was told about it from both directions. Now, I am no longer skeptical. It would do good for anyone to read the Quran to understand that nothing is ever debunked the way Muslims often claim. There is definitely a good deal of false witness within Islam or wishful thinking. People wish Islam were peaceful making it more like idolatry than an Abrahamic religion. Reading the Quran has actually disappointed me greatly. It has made everything seem more like a crusade or strategy within Islam to convert people by not telling them the whole truth.

There are several points that get brought up when a Muslim is debating a Christian in particular. I am pretty sure these are staged for the sake of appearances in front of an audience. A frequent script is about Lot because this creates the argument that the Bible is inaccurate for slandering Lot who is painted in a much different or better light in the Quran. Therefore, the Bible is corrupt.

I have found this is not true. What the Quran does is give a brief dialogue of an exchange between Lot and the people of Sodom. It mirrors the Bible exactly. The people of Sodom want to behave wickedly with the angels. Lot offers the people of Sodom his daughters instead. In the Quran, Lot still offers his daughters away to be raped by the people of Sodom so that the angels entering the city will not be harassed by these wicked people. Then, the story stops. Lot does no good deed. He tries to give his daughters to the people of Sodom, and the story doesn't continue the way the Bible continues to the story where Christians are accused of slandering Lot because it is said that Lot's daughters get him drunk and sleep with fearing they will not find husbands.

So for the audience who thinks that the story of Lot makes the Bible corrupt, the Quran tells a shorter version of the exact same story. Hate to break it to ya.

Everything is really more or less a competition for Muslims it would seem, because of this and many other things. For the sake of keeping this short, the biggest disappointment was when I read about striking your wife in the Quran. I remember specifically posting this video about a Saudi family therapist explaining how to beat your wife. If you suspect your wife is not faithful, you are to rebuke her, abandon her bed, then strike them.

Everyone said, "oh, how come everyone acts like Saudi Arabia represents Islam," blah blah blah. There is not place where the "real" sharia is being demonstrated.

It was this same video and it is in Quran 4:34, which says, "As for those from whom you fear disloyalty, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, then strike them. But if they obey you, seek no way against them. God is sublime, Great"

The whole thing for context. So it is saying you can strike your wife if you think she is not loyal, but if she doesn't repent, then that's it.

That is apparently, "the final message." Yah, I am of the opinion that Islam belongs in a history book along with the rest of the Pagan religions. Every time someone says something is "debunked," they are just hoping you won't investigate and find out that it's not. The Quran encourages wife beating. There is no way to control how someone will interpret this verse. Woman do not deserve to be hit when a man is suspicious of her. That is plain ridiculous and doesn't belong in a modern world that has defined a standard of living that does not include such archaic practices. T

here is nothing debunked within Islam, and the accusations against it create actual threats to the lifestyle of many people. Unlike saying Christianity comes from a pagan religion. This creates no threat to anyone. The only threat it creates is to the person who says they are a Christian because someone will insult them with this knowledge. The only person it would hurt is the professed Christian themselves. Islam hurts women. That is not debunked. It is in black and white letters in "his final message." I will never see these arguments the same after reading it for myself. I wanted it to be different, but that is not possible. So disappointed.

Haich

Superstar
I give up with you Christians lol literally don't understand why you care so much about Islam

You won't listen to the Muslims here about what Islam is about and come to your own conclusions

With regards to reading the Quran, like the bible you need context and translation doesn't do it much justice. After reading a chapter of the Quran, in order to understand it you have to listen to a tafseer, which is a detailed breakdown of that chapter. I don't really regard someone who's read a translation as studying the text, why do you think Muslims read the Quran and learn it in Arabic? The language it was sent down in needs to be learnt so you can't understand it better

I'm sure this is the same with the bible, if you're a real Christian reading an English translation would probably only give you a limited amount of knowledge. It takes time to decipher a book of faith

I don't believe for a second any Christian on here has studied Islam and the Quran and don't expect you to because it's not your faith. It's odd you even want to study it or read it if you hate it so much. Muslims here can't be bothered to debate lukewarm Christians, you need to really be open to truth to debate a Muslim but these emotional pleas regarding Jesus pbuh make it impossible to have a rational debate

When questions are asked, Muslims answer and then the Christians come at another angle e.g. Mohammed of jihad. How many times have these things been explained to you guys? Why would over a billion people follow a cult? Makes no sense, in fact the way Floss is trying to recruit people to Christianity, that sounds more like a cult to me

There's no compulsion in religion you're free to believe what you want

Haich

Superstar
Like with all religions you get bad eggs who misinterpret verses and quote fabricated Hadiths or misuse verses of the Quran without regarding the context it was revealed

The Quran has a varied audience, some of it applies to people at the time of revelation, some it is stories which pre date the prophet and others discuss the point of this life and what occurs in the after life. If you're coming from a point of 'I'm here to discredit Islam so I will find flaws' you're never going to understand the Quran. It's not like any book you've read before and many non Muslims I know actually enjoyed reading it. Instead of trying to find error, which I guarantee you won't lol, try learn from some of the stories there. Take the good from it and apply it to your lives so you can become better Christians instead of salty people who just act like keyboard warriors and post random videos of this cross dressing weirdo, David wood

if you want to learn Islam learn from the people who follow it correctly, not idiots like David who don't have a clue about it.

manama

Star
Yah, that video is no where near the same thing. So your trying to say that Christianity descends form pagan stuff. So what. What harm does that do anyone. No where near the same thing.

I have been reading the Quran actually. I'm almost half way through. Before I was skeptical of what I was told about it from both directions. Now, I am no longer skeptical. It would do good for anyone to read the Quran to understand that nothing is ever debunked the way Muslims often claim. There is definitely a good deal of false witness within Islam or wishful thinking. People wish Islam were peaceful making it more like idolatry than an Abrahamic religion. Reading the Quran has actually disappointed me greatly. It has made everything seem more like a crusade or strategy within Islam to convert people by not telling them the whole truth.

There are several points that get brought up when a Muslim is debating a Christian in particular. I am pretty sure these are staged for the sake of appearances in front of an audience. A frequent script is about Lot because this creates the argument that the Bible is inaccurate for slandering Lot who is painted in a much different or better light in the Quran. Therefore, the Bible is corrupt.

I have found this is not true. What the Quran does is give a brief dialogue of an exchange between Lot and the people of Sodom. It mirrors the Bible exactly. The people of Sodom want to behave wickedly with the angels. Lot offers the people of Sodom his daughters instead. In the Quran, Lot still offers his daughters away to be raped by the people of Sodom so that the angels entering the city will not be harassed by these wicked people. Then, the story stops. Lot does no good deed. He tries to give his daughters to the people of Sodom, and the story doesn't continue the way the Bible continues to the story where Christians are accused of slandering Lot because it is said that Lot's daughters get him drunk and sleep with fearing they will not find husbands.

So for the audience who thinks that the story of Lot makes the Bible corrupt, the Quran tells a shorter version of the exact same story. Hate to break it to ya.

Everything is really more or less a competition for Muslims it would seem, because of this and many other things. For the sake of keeping this short, the biggest disappointment was when I read about striking your wife in the Quran. I remember specifically posting this video about a Saudi family therapist explaining how to beat your wife. If you suspect your wife is not faithful, you are to rebuke her, abandon her bed, then strike them.

Everyone said, "oh, how come everyone acts like Saudi Arabia represents Islam," blah blah blah. There is not place where the "real" sharia is being demonstrated.

It was this same video and it is in Quran 4:34, which says, "As for those from whom you fear disloyalty, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, then strike them. But if they obey you, seek no way against them. God is sublime, Great"

The whole thing for context. So it is saying you can strike your wife if you think she is not loyal, but if she doesn't repent, then that's it.

That is apparently, "the final message." Yah, I am of the opinion that Islam belongs in a history book along with the rest of the Pagan religions. Every time someone says something is "debunked," they are just hoping you won't investigate and find out that it's not. The Quran encourages wife beating. There is no way to control how someone will interpret this verse. Woman do not deserve to be hit when a man is suspicious of her. That is plain ridiculous and doesn't belong in a modern world that has defined a standard of living that does not include such archaic practices. T

here is nothing debunked within Islam, and the accusations against it create actual threats to the lifestyle of many people. Unlike saying Christianity comes from a pagan religion. This creates no threat to anyone. The only threat it creates is to the person who says they are a Christian because someone will insult them with this knowledge. The only person it would hurt is the professed Christian themselves. Islam hurts women. That is not debunked. It is in black and white letters in "his final message." I will never see these arguments the same after reading it for myself. I wanted it to be different, but that is not possible. So disappointed.
Before you use a satire video to prove one verse, use one that actually talks about that verse, by a scholar who is noteworthy.

manama

Star
I give up with you Christians lol literally don't understand why you care so much about Islam

You won't listen to the Muslims here about what Islam is about and come to your own conclusions

With regards to reading the Quran, like the bible you need context and translation doesn't do it much justice. After reading a chapter of the Quran, in order to understand it you have to listen to a tafseer, which is a detailed breakdown of that chapter. I don't really regard someone who's read a translation as studying the text, why do you think Muslims read the Quran and learn it in Arabic? The language it was sent down in needs to be learnt so you can't understand it better

I'm sure this is the same with the bible, if you're a real Christian reading an English translation would probably only give you a limited amount of knowledge. It takes time to decipher a book of faith

I don't believe for a second any Christian on here has studied Islam and the Quran and don't expect you to because it's not your faith. It's odd you even want to study it or read it if you hate it so much. Muslims here can't be bothered to debate lukewarm Christians, you need to really be open to truth to debate a Muslim but these emotional pleas regarding Jesus pbuh make it impossible to have a rational debate

When questions are asked, Muslims answer and then the Christians come at another angle e.g. Mohammed of jihad. How many times have these things been explained to you guys? Why would over a billion people follow a cult? Makes no sense, in fact the way Floss is trying to recruit people to Christianity, that sounds more like a cult to me

There's no compulsion in religion you're free to believe what you want
You simply can't have a logical debate with christians. Only a few are on this forum which can do that. The rest is desperation. The amount of effort they put in trying to prove Islam wrong, they couldve learnt hebrew and koine greek and use a dictionary and check their own scriptures and debunk the lies of their church.