Assassination attempt on Donald Trump

Lalas

Star
Calm down, dear intellectual masturbators - at least the pink dream of the fighter against Jewkraina is intact, constantly refreshed and dressed in new clothes by the altmedia, alluringly smiling and ready for your mischievous glances whenever you want it. The same ones that constantly reveal the truth about the dirty proxy war - like ZeroHedge, who just that ran an article based on Photoshop on Donald's pierced ear, and also some time ago told us about Vlad's statement that "Schwab and Western elites are legitimate military targets", which readers themselves discovered did not exist. If, God forbid, despite convincing evidence to the contrary, he turns out to be a sock doll like Don, there will always be some other

Lalas

Star
Back in 2020, when Mike Pompeo announced that the Covid psyop was a "live exercise", Trump interjected that "you should have let us know".
And what was the outcome of Trump allegedly not knowing about the covid live exercise?
What are you two talking about? Where did Pompeo say, or even hint, that "covid is an live exercise" in the sense of "the live exercise of what was discussed and agreed at Event 201 or Crimson Contagion" (psyop, plandemic, etc.)?
Pompeo's entire statement is that "China hid early data on the origin and spread of the terrible new coronavirus infection that caused a pandemic" (etc. psyop shilling) "which puts our scientists and medical professionals at a very disadvantage to work and deal with the terrible pandemic on half-blindly, in the absence of China's hidden data," which is the whole "live exercise" that Pompeo is talking about. And there is absolutely no doubt about what he is talking about.
Mike Pompeo
May I just say - may I just say one more thing? There's been some discussion about China and what they knew and when they knew it. And I've been very critical. We need to know immediately. The world is entitled to know. The Chinese government was the first to know of this risk to the world. And that puts a special obligation to make sure that data - that data gets to our scientists, our professionals. This is not about retribution. This matters going forward.

And then he makes a Michael Jordan-type oratorical dunk:
We're in a - we're in a live exercise here -

What do you think Pompeo just missed for the plandemic with this oratorical nail hammered in with a blacksmith's hammer?
And how did Trump react?
Pompeo announced that the Covid psyop was a "live exercise", Trump interjected that "you should have let us know".
No, it does not inject "YOU should have let us know", but exactly what is heard and what is written in the transcript:

THE PRESIDENT
Should have -
Mike Pompeo
- to get this right.
THE PRESIDENT
Should have let us know.

China should have told us the data ("... instead of putting us in such a position to fight blindly against the deadly pandemic")

Look at his body language....was that acting too?
I look. And I've even been involved in theater and a little cinema, which doesn't matter, but it helps a little. I watch and don't see the acting performance "Trump pretends to now learn that Covid is a live performance that Pompeo just let out of his mouth (or most brazenly said in public"), and I see only "Trump behaves completely confirming Pompeo's words" (as I said above.) But it doesn't matter what I say, because the situation is crystal clear. However, the fact that this nothing has spread in right-wing circles as confirmation of the innocent Trump in ignorance is already talking more to arrive at the Right MAGA mantra-affirmation:
He was seen as an unfairly used pawn in the game
It's not that Trump can't be ignorant of some things, but not of this big important thing. There can be no mistakes there.

Lalas

Star
I don't see anything controversial about people in Trump's circle doing this (at the behest of the deep state) without him knowing that it is the plan.
What is your version: the "deep state" either alone or together with Trump's team/part of the team organized an attempt to kill him? Or only to hurt him? From your earlier posts, I understand that it was an attempt to kill him, which failed when Trump turned his head?
If it is an attempt only to wound him, then he can move his head as he wants and thus kill him by mistake. So they wanted to kill him, but just then, for a moment, he turned his head to read about the problem of migrants... This is worse than a comic book. Do you know (I'm sure) what is the current status of this incident in the eyes, ears and minds of the right-wing audience?

Again, if he was in on it, you have to provide some strong reasons for why he would fake an assassination attempt.
And, ironically, it is in some of your threads in the religion section, those threads about integralists and Christian Zionists, in the development of what is their theme, the development AFTER this case, that a large part of the answer lies. Do you understand (I ask rhetorically, I know you do) what is the influence and what is the status of this case in the minds of the audience?

Leave me aside, I'm a nasty bastard, I act bad, etc., but I think it would be very helpful to inform people here how this story is perceived and what impact the narratives have on the topics you follow. I see: this is a fucking miracle. Quite openly and officially. It is extremely curious that a serious part of the right-wing audience, which is relatively quite intelligent, without stopping to be intelligent, takes this very seriously and completely uncritically as God's intervention.
Which is not just amazing, but it smells like a satanic deception of the pre-antichrist type.
For example:

PHOENIX, July 22, 2024— Turning Point Action (TPAction) is thrilled to announce that President Donald J. Trump will be joining us as a special guest at THE BELIEVERS’ SUMMIT 2024, with his remarks slated for 8 PM EST on Friday, July 26th.

The People’s Convention will be held July 26-28 at Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. Featuring some of the most prominent faith speakers in the movement, 50+ sponsoring organizations, and thousands of attendees and young people from across the country. As the country continues to reel from the attempted assassination of President Trump, there is a renewed focus on God’s providential hand on the future of America and the candidacy of President Trump.

Charlie Kirk, Founder and President of Turning Point Action:

“It’s clear to all who have watched and observed the events of the last few weeks that President Trump is only here by the Grace of Almighty God. The president acknowledges the same. Our nation was a quarter of an inch away from being thrown into unimaginable turmoil and chaos. But we have been spared that outcome. Instead we have a renewed opportunity to kneel before God, to pray, and to seek His guidance and wisdom in the coming weeks and months ahead. Believers’ Summit is an opportunity for the church to gather, to get equipped, and inspired as we recommit ourselves to Christ and bringing God’s eternal wisdom into the public square. It is His vision, just as it was our Founders’, that we are seeking to follow and put into action in America. We believe faith is the great firewall to freedom, and we know the rest of the country will be watching as President Trump makes it a top priority to address America’s faithful at one of the most critical junctures in our nation’s history.”

It's the same everywhere in Right. The comic, the episode of an animated film, is brought to the level of a miracle of God. And it's not very funny (not that I'm worried, haha), it's a little scary. And when I know (at least for myself, I'm sure) what time we are, at what stage of the development of the transition to a new technological order, it's just scripted and it's like watching a scene from the rise of New Age time live (which is exactly that).

Here is another one (a little closer to the atheistic spectrum, but not much, as you can see... or rather, "not much anymore") a typical right-wing comment from a right-wing site (you see that the guy is not an idiot.. but he is on his way):
~~~~
july19

" I’ve been busy and missed the threads on conspiracies surrounding the PA assassination attempt.

Let me open by saying, I have read very little about this and am fairly uninformed on the details. However, from perusing writing by those who have put a lot of time into it, they also seem uninformed. There just don’t seem to be a lot of details yet.

I completely understand why many people, regardless of political leanings, are postulating theories involving complicity with government agencies, or even that it was somehow staged by Trump and his confidants. It is about as close to unbelievable as something of this magnitude can be. So many moving parts and so many coincidences. Or are they coincidences?

I have no opinion. I simply do not have enough information, nor have I seen enough tangible evidence to feel confident about anything, except that a bullet grazed President Donald Trump’s ear while he was speaking at an event and others at the event were killed and injured.

However, for those who are convinced it HAS to be some sort of conspiracy, or collusion, or there has to be intent and involvement beyond the lone gunman shot by Secret Service snipers…

Look at that shot that grazed Trump’s ear!!

Even in his speech last night President Trump talked about the incredible unlikelihood it could play out the way it did. Yet, we know that it did truly, actually happen. A man sighted President Trump’s head with his rifle and pulled the trigger and just at the exact, fraction of a second necessary the President turned and tilted his head in the precise movement required so that the bullet would hit his head but avoid any debilitating damage, yet instantaneously draw blood.

That actually happened. We have all seen it. And no amount of coordination with any number of clandestine government operatives, or dark forces colluding with Donald Trump, could actually stage something that precise. Sometimes incredible things happen. That piece, the shooting and turning of the head, is irrefutable.

Incredible, bizarre, unbelievable things do happen. A speaker who has given thousands of speeches and never used a visual ad, adds one to his speech and turns to look at it at the exact, nanosecond required to avoid a direct hit from an assassin. Parade routes get moved in front of buildings where a communist narcissist happens to work. An eyeglass case and 50 page speech stops a bullet. A car on an unplanned route stalls directly in front of an assassin.

Again, I have no idea if there is more to the Trump assassination attempt, but for those basing their insistence that there has to be a conspiracy on the impossibility of it all. That one, fraction of a second, is impossible to stage. Yet it happened. Impossibilities are possible. "

~~~~

Well, if someone thinks this is normal, ok. Not only does it resemble, but it's a scene from a New Age movie about the construction of the NWO: the formation of the next level of collective consciousness of the right-wing herd (which has already been processed to the level of a mentally paramilitary group, which they actually are; there is no disagreement, there is only agreement or nothing; this is worse than a communist group under mind control; I am not talking about leftists at all - they are in a coma, but they are different, the right-wing zombies are more interesting, with more potential and more dangerous - but not for the unified government that controls).

Not that anything bothers me. :) I watch and have fun. But, tell me, Karly, didn't anything impress you after the incident? If it was organized, was it just to smooth Don's image? This is too little, to say nothing. IMO.

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
Now all right-wing commentators who have been participating for a long time with their name or nickname in various right-wing blogs, sites, are obliged to make a Statement of the Believer to the relevant group. Everyone who comments there, even if they are not required to do so, feels obliged, in order not to be separated from the collective, to say, at least briefly, that he believes, and why he believes, and how stupid and vile are the leftists (which include all neither leftists nor rightists, like me, for example) because they doubt and are conspiracy theorists. Imagine.

The Ninja would call it "Signaling the Belief in Miraculous Salvation" or something ;) :D

:rolleyes:They don't feel like singing either, how do you think they feel like singing? But they must signal belonging to the Idea. Because then they will be asked, "Why didn't you sing?". Like the right-wingers.. :)

Lalas

Star
However, a cultural level of dialogue must be maintained. I may not have many qualities, but at least I can communicate humbly and respectfully, as I did with these right-wingers I respect (just one version, quite cut in terms of their range of audibility):

Liberals are in a deep coma, right-wingers are almost complete zombies. And the author of the blog is a spook.

I like it

Look now, it’s very simple (even for you). I’ll explain it to you briefly, so that even you, a despised pseudo-alternative to the decadent Left, can understand it:

Great wars are coming. The senile degenerate and all the left-wing scum it represents, quite deliberately overexposed to symbolize everything decadent and weak, cannot wage and participate in a successful war. They are generally good for nothing. They are deliberately overexposed in this way (mainly through the media – right and left), in their brightest perverse colors, and have been placed for four years to dominate the cornered right-wing martyrs for Traditionalism, Normality and Reason.

You dumb right-handers have suffered a lot, a whole “four years in the wilderness”, you have been hungry, thirsty, you have waited and you have prepared, and now the Big Orange Dude will lead you to the promised position of the Great Turnaround, which will put you in the dominant position.

Now, after the Super Event of the last days and the mass denial stance by the stupid leftists that has been widely condemned by the mainstream, they are the “conspiracy theorists”. Only left. (So the event turned out perfectly for the purpose.) This denial of theirs is added to their massive “antisemitic” position on Gaza (one wonders why they were so massively dragged into this film with the protests and took this position).

So the ground is prepared, most likely there will be more addition, sanctioned at the mainstream level, negative image for the leftists, so that you, the stupid right, can gain more advantage, self-confidence and faith, to return triumphantly to a dominant position on the side of the new Right Power and your beloved conservative leader, then already as a Military leader, to be able to lead you to the cherished and cherished (for 4 years) cherished by you goal and meaning of your life: like sacrificial lambs to the battlefields of the coming wars, giving their health and life for the purposes of their masters.

After all, you also have to serve for something useful; At least, unlike the leftists, you can handle weapons. You can’t just write comments on blogs. Come on, prepare yourself mentally.
;)

America first

Lalas

Star
Democrats react to the Trump shooting

3:38.

its not very often that the democrats and truthers agree on something. i bet if you asked any of them, theyll believe the official stories of all the other shootings, though. plain and simple bias.
i was hoping that one of them would question whether that "reported" dead person actually died.
id like to see how they enjoy being called "conspiracy theorists" now after their own MSM has been blasting us with that label for decades.
I wonder, if there should be a reversal of the poles and Trump to come back, and the right-wing audience behind him, what good thing would happen. What was officially recognized by the mainstream as a conspiracy theory and what comes after the mass "antisemitic position of the left", perhaps?

A Freeman

Superstar
The circus stunt that took place in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024 was meant to cause maximum confusion. And that's exactly what it has done.

Who is the author of confusion? It certainly isn't God (1 Cor. 14:33). And who is the father (inventor) of lies, like the lies that Trump told at the RNC about there being "so much blood"? Again, it certainly isn't God.

It is Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who is the author of confusion and the father/inventor of lies. THAT is who is behind this made-for-TV drama, with all of the lies and unbelievable coincidences it depends upon to be sold to a gullible public for the advertising.

We were warned, over 3000 years ago by God through His Prophet Isaiah, that ALL of our leaders -- including ALL political and religious leaders -- are leading us astray, TO OUR DESTRUCTION (Isa. 3:12). And yet people are STILL turning to these professional liars and con artists in the hope that they will save them from WW3 and Armageddon. Not only can they not save anyone, they are leading us directly into WW3 and Armageddon, because the overwhelming majority of the people -- even many who believe they are awake -- are still fast asleep spiritually (Dan. 12:1-2; Eph. 5:14).

How else could Satan use his corporate fictional governments and his corporate fictional religions in conjunction with his corporate fictional chemical and pharmaceutical industry to poison two-thirds of the population? Are people really so blind that they cannot see that everything that is coming from these same people is simply the next phase of their depopulation agenda, to poison and murder the entire population through wars and vaccines (Matt. 24:21-22)?

It really doesn't matter how this drama unfolds at this point, i.e. it doesn't matter who wins the next staged/rigged U.S. presidential election, if it is held, or who perhaps is assassinated, or almost assassinated, or pretended to be assassinated, or even what "good intentions" any of these political puppets appear to have or to lack.

All that matters is Who/who we choose to believe is true, and how we personally act upon those choices.

If we choose to believe God, and obey Him and His Law/Commandments, then we are His Children. If instead, we choose to continue believing and obeying Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and his minions, who are at the top of the corporate structure in every field of business (scum rises to the top), then we are still his children (King of kings' Bible - John 8:35-36; KJV - John 8:44-45). We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey.

A Freeman

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
If I was Orange Man I would have a bullet proof shield surrounding me whenever I spoke at the rallies.
according to that jim fetzer interview i posted several days ago, one of the former SS agents said that its standard practice to have a bulletproof blanket on standby to throw over the VIP.
i am sure he will be taking every precaution now. even if he hoaxed it, copycat libs might make an attempt.

polymoog

Superstar
I wonder, if there should be a reversal of the poles and Trump to come back, and the right-wing audience behind him, what good thing would happen. What was officially recognized by the mainstream as a conspiracy theory and what comes after the mass "antisemitic position of the left", perhaps?
can you please rephrase this? the polls are in trumps favor right now, and the right wingers are behind him.

Awoken2

Superstar
These hearings should come with canned laughter because let's be fair, they're a joke.

Listen in here as FBI Director Chris Wray states that he "can't remember" whether Crookes had a scope on his gun...whilst keeping a straight face.

This is now clown world on drugs.

The golden moment occurs at the 3.22 mark

Also take into account that he confirms that Crookes fired 8 shots as they counted the spent shells.

That doesn't fit at all with this following information which states it was two different guns firing those first 8 shots.

Supernova

Trump was extremely lucky to avoid the bullet, less than a second and less than an inch kind of luck, which means it wasn't a self-attack to victimize himself.

Another fact is the Secret Service failed miserably at his job this day. Several minutes before the attack took place, is believed that more than 30 individuals saw the shooter acting erratic and climbing in the roof with the gun. That leaves the first question: Why didn't they (SS, Police Officers, etc...) engage the shooter faster? and subsequently the second question: Why wasn't there surveillance or restricted access on that building and its roof? Not a single person from any of the security forces was covering that roof specifically.

The rifle used by the shooter was a 2013 DPMS with a non magnified optic and fired at least 3 shoots (confirmed shoots).

Many people making assumptions and theories but any investigation will start from here. The intrahistory is about to unroll.

Attachments

Orange Man rally starting at Charlotte North Carolina in fifteen minutes. Also netyahoo hanging out with Orange Man at Mara Lago on Friday. Anyone hanging out with netyahoo is Israel first not America first. Evangelicals and Orange Man supporters are extremely naive if they believe that he is their Savior. Don't they remember the snake parable that Orange Man tells. Israel has borders and is attacking people outside it's borders while we have no southern border. Anyone actually believe Orange Man will have mass deportations of illegal aliens if he is elected? Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi won't let him. How exactly are 30 million illegals going to be rid of?

polymoog

Superstar
Orange Man rally starting at Charlotte North Carolina in fifteen minutes. Also netyahoo hanging out with Orange Man at Mara Lago on Friday. Anyone hanging out with netyahoo is Israel first not America first. Evangelicals and Orange Man supporters are extremely naive if they believe that he is their Savior. Don't they remember the snake parable that Orange Man tells. Israel has borders and is attacking people outside it's borders while we have no southern border. Anyone actually believe Orange Man will have mass deportations of illegal aliens if he is elected? Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi won't let him. How exactly are 30 million illegals going to be rid of?
this belongs in the US (s)election thread.