Assassination attempt on Donald Trump

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

contemplate

Bullet trajectory analysis (preliminary, non-official). This is based on an assumption that all shots traveled very near target which is currently under debate.

Attachments

truth_will_out

Established
Bullet trajectory analysis (preliminary, non-official). This is based on an assumption that all shots traveled very near target which is currently under debate.
Okay.
So someone has taken a screenshot from Google earth and drawn some lines on with mspaint.

What exactly do these images tell us? - we all know that it was staged. Why continue trying to pretend it happened as per the narrative when it was clearly staged?

Welcome to the forum (by the way).

contemplate

Okay.
So someone has taken a screenshot from Google earth and drawn some lines on with mspaint.

What exactly do these images tell us? - we all know that it was staged. Why continue trying to pretend it happened as per the narrative when it was clearly staged?

Welcome to the forum (by the way).
Cool theory! Who staged this assassination attempt? Were real bullets involved? Was the media involved in the cover-up? What really happened? Did people really die? Please tell me more. I am interested in your theories.

truth_will_out

Established
Cool theory! Who staged this assassination attempt? Were real bullets involved? Was the media involved in the cover-up? What really happened? Did people really die? Please tell me more. I am interested in your theories.
You answer my question first. What exactly do these images tell us?

Also, what drew you to the forum?

truth_will_out

Established
The information that completely disproves this laughable 'hoax' can be found in the following links:

contemplate

The information that completely disproves this laughable 'hoax' can be found in the following links:

Thanks for the article links. I was interested in your personal opinion about the events on July 13. You seemed outspoken so I thought you would want to share your opinions. I like to hear other people's theories. No pressure though. It is up to you if you want to share.

truth_will_out

Established
Thanks for the article links. I was interested in your personal opinion about the events on July 13. You seemed outspoken so I thought you would want to share your opinions. I like to hear other people's theories. No pressure though. It is up to you if you want to share.
The information that disproves, or proves, rather, that this event was staged, is in each link that you've decided not to watch - do you not have the spare time at the moment? Maybe once you've had time to watch the video, if need be.you can tell us all why you think the information presented in the video and article is not correct.

Sorry but I don't think you answered my original question. What do the images that you posted tell us?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
It's not that Trump can't be ignorant of some things, but not of this big important thing. There can be no mistakes there.
It's funny you think that just because the covid psyop was going to be rolled out, somehow all the global leaders were summoned (say, like at a G20 meeting) and briefed on what was going to happen circa December 2019 and into 2020. Sure, i believe that people like Mark Rutte(ex-dutch PM) or Jacinda Ardern (ex-kiwi PM) would have been informed prior to 2020 but i highly doubt that every G7/G20 leader was or else, according to the infamous professor (Ferguson), there was no need to use Italy as a test for the lockdowns in the West. Everybody had assumed western governments could not implement lockdowns until Italy did it. Trump, for his part, left it up to the governors to decide on whether to lockdown or not.
And, ironically, it is in some of your threads in the religion section, those threads about integralists and Christian Zionists, in the development of what is their theme, the development AFTER this case, that a large part of the answer lies. Do you understand (I ask rhetorically, I know you do) what is the influence and what is the status of this case in the minds of the audience?
You surmise that the events of July 13th elevated Trump to godhood status in the minds of his followers and that it nicely segues into an antichrist scenario where he is at the helm of a theocratic America to the delight of both Catholic and Protestant integralists. Fine....but there is no guarantee that the election is even going to take place which means that the idea of a Trump antichrist isn't set in stone. Personally, iam mentally prepared that these 3 months before November are going to be anything but....in a mode to expect the unexpected....and actually inclined to believe that this religious angle will play out under the current administration or whoever will be running the show if there is no election.
What is your version: the "deep state" either alone or together with Trump's team/part of the team organized an attempt to kill him? Or only to hurt him? From your earlier posts, I understand that it was an attempt to kill him, which failed when Trump turned his head?
I don't believe a 20yr old did this, neither do i believe that it was incompetence. It is clear that someone somehwere gave the order to do this (kill him or just wound him, i don't know) and that individuals within the secret service are complicit and liaised with the person(s) who gave the order.
But, tell me, Karly, didn't anything impress you after the incident? If it was organized, was it just to smooth Don's image? This is too little, to say nothing.
Bizarrely, when the news broke, i wasn't shaken up as is often the case when some news stories break. It wasn't until i came to the forum to see what people were saying that i started to take the implications seriously.

Daze

Superstar
I like to hear other people's theories.
I think it's fake due to many reasons. Such as people spotting the alleged sniper and no one with authority doing anything for several minutes. The alleged shooter being tied to BlackRock, forensics showing Trumps ear would be completely removed, not scratched. etc, etc.

Right after it happened, I saw many people posting, "I'm 100% Trump now". This was likely the reason for the psy-op. To garner support.

End of the day, it doesn't matter. For sure, the election will be rigged, with plenty of cheating on both sides.

contemplate

The information that disproves, or proves, rather, that this event was staged, is in each link that you've decided not to watch - do you not have the spare time at the moment? Maybe once you've had time to watch the videos, if need be.you can tell us all why you think the information presented in these videos is not correct.

Sorry but I don't think you answered my original question. What do the images that you posted tell us?
I am trying to work through the article you linked. The article seems to be mainly basing its case on the lack of blood on Trump's hand here:

1721923096108.png

The article also talks about the investment firm shorting of $DJT. The article seems to suggest that Trump may have shorted his own stock before the incident on July 13. If this was the case, the only way he would make money on the short would be if he died in the incident. I am not convinced Trump would die to make more money. It just makes no sense.

The article also gives indicators of a faked or staged event:

No record of deaths at county coroner's office (which outed Sandy Hook as fake).
No visiting dead bodies at the morgue.
No wakes or funerals for the dead.
Politicians and journalists immediately call for anti-gun legislation.
The perpetrators set up their enemies as victims of the event.
The perpetrators blame the event on their enemies.
Event inspires strong emotional responses.
Initially-published stories get censored, if they conflict with the official narrative.
The government immediate identifies a perp.
All CCTV video disappears.

There are some criteria that are consistent with the criteria listed in the article. Curiously, these criteria are listed on other websites as evidence that the incident was real but a conspiracy to assassinate Trump.
1. Crooks was indeed identified early as the shooter.
2. The event does inspire strong emotional responses.
3. Initially-published stories get censored.

Some of the article's criteria do not seem to be present in this incident for several reasons:

1. One of the victims is deceased and his funeral plans are linked here:
2. There is still a fairly large amount of footage of the event from cell phones and other sources.
3. The victim who died at the event was not an enemy but a Trump supporter.
4. Trump did not initially blame his enemies for the assassination attempt. Trump actually did the opposite and called for national unity and an end to divisive rhetoric.

truth_will_out

Established
I am trying to work through the article you linked. The article seems to be mainly basing its case on the lack of blood on Trump's hand here:

View attachment 107690

The article also talks about the investment firm shorting of $DJT. The article seems to suggest that Trump may have shorted his own stock before the incident on July 13. If this was the case, the only way he would make money on the short would be if he died in the incident. I am not convinced Trump would die to make more money. It just makes no sense.

The article also gives indicators of a faked or staged event:

No record of deaths at county coroner's office (which outed Sandy Hook as fake).
No visiting dead bodies at the morgue.
No wakes or funerals for the dead.
Politicians and journalists immediately call for anti-gun legislation.
The perpetrators set up their enemies as victims of the event.
The perpetrators blame the event on their enemies.
Event inspires strong emotional responses.
Initially-published stories get censored, if they conflict with the official narrative.
The government immediate identifies a perp.
All CCTV video disappears.

There are some criteria that are consistent with the criteria listed in the article. Curiously, these criteria are listed on other websites as evidence that the incident was real but a conspiracy to assassinate Trump.
1. Crooks was indeed identified early as the shooter.
2. The event does inspire strong emotional responses.
3. Initially-published stories get censored.

Some of the article's criteria do not seem to be present in this incident for several reasons:

1. One of the victims is deceased and his funeral plans are linked here:
2. There is still a fairly large amount of footage of the event from cell phones and other sources.
3. The victim who died at the event was not an enemy but a Trump supporter.
4. Trump did not initially blame his enemies for the assassination attempt. Trump actually did the opposite and called for national unity and an end to divisive rhetoric.
Thanks for your response. Have you worked out yet what use the images that you posted earlier are, and what we can glean from them?

You seem to have glossed over quite an important point that there was clearly not blood all over Trump's hand. Which makes Trump a liar. You've also not given an opinion with this.

Shorting his stock immediately prior to his alleged assassination attempt was very strange behaviour. I understand its your opinion that he wouldn't stand to benefit from it unless he was dead, which, without knowing the maths behind this ill guve way to your opinion. nevertheless, odd behaviour.

You've listed several items that the article points out, so I'll just agree with you. You've then given some very vague parallels with articles that support the narrative, so I'll also agree with you too.

What I'm really curious to know though, is what's your take on the information that the slow motion photography expert has given, about how insane the probabilities are that the photographer could have captured the image of the speeding bullet with the equipment he was using?

Awoken2

Superstar
Just three things to point out here.

Call it coincidental if you want but Trump does throw up a 666 just before the action shot.

It was widely reported that Mr Comperatore, the only fatality, was heroically shielding his wife and kids but there is NO footage showing a wailing wife or ANY children in that section of the crowd

Despite the official narrative stating there was 9 shots fired, in this video, shot on a mobile phone, we can only count 7. Has the "officially" released footage had its sound edited?

.....oh and 1 more thing....yes!....what impeccable timing to take a selfie.