Assassination attempt on Donald Trump

A Freeman

Superstar
Would this have happened this quickly without the alleged assassination attempt, worth countless piles of campaign contributions (and yet people are still asking why Trump would have agreed to do it)?

polymoog

Superstar
Current betting odds on identity of second shooter on water tower.

Evens- Mossad agent.

5/2- Melania Trump

7/2- Robert De Niro

5/1- Hunter Biden

9/1- Ivanka Trump

16/1 bar the rest.

8754228654098 run
smart money is on colonel valerio/TMT/drbevis. i was thinking that the retart cart looking patsy kid was the colonel, but he said he was italian, so he could be the water tower shooter.

free2018

Star
Excerpt below from the excellent research paper "The Trump Shooting was of course Staged", written by Miles Matthis. Please find it at:
https://mileswmathis.com/crooks.pdf

Then we have the miracle picture of the bullet flying by Trump.

View attachment 107495

They really think you are stupid, to buy that photoshopped POS. That was allegedly captured by a NYT photographer. Convenient. So how fast was his shutter speed? Well, they saw that question coming, because they tell us he was using a Sony A1 at 1/8000s. Since Trump is not known to move 1000 feet per second himself, it is unclear why the photographer would be using that shutter speed. But let's say he was. At that shutter speed, how far would the bullet move? Since this was an AR15, the bullet would have slowed to about 2000fps. So we just multiply. The bullet should have traveled ¼ foot, or three inches. Is that track 3 inches? No, it is about a foot, which is four times too long. Obviously, the bullet would need to be moving 8000fps to make a track one foot long on a film open for 1/8000s. Anyone can do that math. 8000/8000 = 1.

The NYT photographer Doug Mills who allegedly took that photo is also covered in red flags. He has won two Pulitzers, one for coverage of the Monica Lewinsky scandal, which I have shown was also staged. So, like the various government attorneys I have blown the cover of—Vincent Bugliosi, Marcia Clark, F. Lee Bailey, etc.—Mills appears to be a plant from Intel.

Then there is the reaction of the crowd behind Trump, which allegedly had eight bullets whizzing past them, or into their neighbors. They sit and stand there like idiots, many not running or even ducking. Some are filming on their cellphones. Most just continue to watch, as if it is on TV. That's because they know the bangs are just blanks. One of the guys interviewed afterwards (the big guy in a red shirt) admitted it sounded like fireworks behind the stage, not an AR15 more than 100 yards in front of the stage. Whoops! He is being paid to sell the hits on the crowd, but he goes off script badly, as these crisis actors always do. I think you could tell the difference between pops behind or under the stage and a high-powered rifle 500 feet away. We should also hear the bullets whizzing, and as in the Las Vegas fake, we don't. Even more ridiculous, perhaps, is that they paid these people on stage to stay there and cheer when he raised his fist. No one knows all shooters have been killed at that point, how could they, but not only have they not run or tried to hide, they sit there calmly and then stand up and cheer when Trump does his “fight” act. This is fake event staging at its worst.

You will say one of those people was killed. Corey Comperatore. Unfortunately, his story doesn't add up, either. We are being told he was an ex-fire chief in Buffalo Township. But his LinkedIN profile doesn't mention being a firefighter. It says he has worked at JSP in Butler for 30 years. Plus, this dead guy is still posting at LinkedIN as of today.

View attachment 107496

Nice of him to comment on his own death, right? That's very helpful. You will say there are two Corey Comperatores in that area of the same age who look exactly alike.

View attachment 107497 View attachment 107498

Not according to Intelius and Instantcheckmate, which both tell us there is only one Corey Comperatore there. And not according to the Los Angeles Times, which is using the second pic there in their obituary, which is the one from LinkedIN. So as usual, this is all incredibly sloppy. [Also funny: it appears the guy never changes shirts.]

And this is really embarrassing:

View attachment 107499

His old firehouse now has that memorial. Except for one thing: they spelled his name wrong. They have never heard of that guy.

Plus, I just watched the full film, and I don't see where Comperatore was allegedly sitting. He should be to the right of the stage behind Trump, in order to catch a bullet, but if you look over there, those people are all just sitting there calmly. If some guy is bleeding to death among them, you would never know it. I guess they were too busy taking pictures and cheering to notice the dead guy at their feet.
Wow, good catch. I missed that.

A Freeman

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
There have been some who have claimed that some of the photos we've been fed show blood on Trump's right hand, after the alleged shot.

The following 5 images were taken from the video at the beginning of this thread, which @e-Enoch posted.
Post #28:

Video (2:11):

It's understood that some of these aren't the greatest resolution, as they were pulled from moving video, but none of them show any obvious blood on Trump's right-hand.

Image #1: immediately after taking hand down from touching the ear, right before ducking down -
NoBlood1.png

Image #2: Back of right hand, as Trump is being helped up by Secret Service -
NoBlood2.png

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Continued from the post above (#249)...

Image #3: Trump's first "defiant" fist -
NoBlood3.png

Image #4: Trump waving to the crowd between fists -
NoBlood4.png

Image #5: Back of the last fist, as Trump is about to get into the SUV -
NoBlood5.png

There's no visible blood on the right hand in any of these images, nor in any of the frames in the video from which they were pulled. This despite Trump's claim during his opening speech at the RNC that "when I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard. On my right ear. I said to myself: “Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet. And moved my right hand to my ear, brought it down. My hand was covered with blood. Just absolutely blood all over the place. I immediately knew it was very serious. That we were under attack."

It doesn't mean there aren't other images or video showing blood on the right-hand, after touching the right-ear that was allegedly just shot. But if there is blood on Trump's right-hand (after he reached for his right ear) in other images, then some or all of the images we've been shown must be fabricated, which itself is proof of fraud.

Last edited:

truth_will_out

Established
I
Continued from the post above (#249)...

Image #3: Trump's first "defiant" fist -
View attachment 107567

Image #4: Trump waving to the crowd between fists -
View attachment 107568

Image #5: Back of the last fist, as Trump is about to get into the SUV -
View attachment 107569

There's no visible blood on the right hand in any of these images, nor in any of the frames in the video from which they were pulled. This despite Trump's claim during his opening speech at the RNC that "when I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard. On my right ear. I said to myself: “Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet. And moved my right hand to my ear, brought it down. My hand was covered with blood. Just absolutely blood all over the place. I immediately knew it was very serious. That we were under attack."

It doesn't mean there aren't other images or video showing blood on the right-hand, after touching the right-ear that was allegedly just shot. But if there is blood on Trump's right-hand (after he reached for his right ear) in other images, then some or all of the images we've been shown must be fabricated, which itself is proof of fraud.
I've asked Red (who has now ignored me) to delete his thread, because Ebot will use it to spread youtube misinformation.

Red will think that he's doing God's work. Ebot won't think anything until its controller checks in in a few days time to adjust the algorithm.

e-Enoch

Superstar