Any President Trump supporters in here?

Helioform

Star
Lol Trump's lies and incompetence have been exposed time and time again, usually by people from the left.

But he might very well win again, as ignorance is a common trait in a lot of americans who vote unfortunately. Those who do not vote know the system is rigged and the wrong people get to power no matter what they do.

Lol Trump's lies and incompetence have been exposed time and time again, usually by people from the left.

But he might very well win again, as ignorance is a common trait in a lot of americans who vote unfortunately. Those who do not vote know the system is rigged and the wrong people get to power no matter what they do.
He only won anyway because the archaic electoral college which gives rural states far too much power. You don’t lose by millions of votes and speak for the country.

polymoog

Superstar
Well, if you really think Trump is going to help your country simply because he is against globalism, then you might be living in an illusion bubble. The markets are starting to react (DOW dropped 800 pts yesterday) to the myriad trade wars going on right now. He is simply going the isolationist way just for its own sake and not because it is a good thing. Protectionism is good in some respect but trade wars against us, the EU and China all at once? This isn't going to end well.
pick one:
"the stock market is going great because of obama"
"the stock market is tanking because of trump"

the economic improvement happened directly after trump took office. and it happened abruptly. if it was obamas doing, we wouldve seen a steady and slow rise. trumps immediate changes in his first few months in office triggered the upshot.
the Dow plunged from the overinflated tech sector. this happens in that sector often, since it gets overinflated and overpriced on a regular basis.
the tariffs/trade deals had to be changed. it was completely lopsided. i really could care less about upsetting china and would rather deal with and strengthen latin america. the logistics are closer and it would build better neighbors and end the immigration problem from the southern border when lots more jobs are created down there. it would certainly help stabilize the region.
the EU and the canadian trade deals were not in american favor. so he renegotiated. again, this is a problem?

Yes that is very true. The electoral college is also much easier to manipulate, but it has happened only 4 times that the popular vote was lost and the college votes won.
Twice though in my lifetime though and the results were/are disastrous.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
He only won anyway because the archaic electoral college which gives rural states far too much power. You don’t lose by millions of votes and speak for the country.

he won in spite of the massive voter fraud and dieboldt machine rigging in the cities. i think MSM has people believing that the left is more numerous than they appear, and the moderates are very few and far between. this kavanaugh fiasco isnt helping the democratic party win over any moderates.

Helioform

Star
pick one:
"the stock market is going great because of obama"
"the stock market is tanking because of trump"

the economic improvement happened directly after trump took office. and it happened abruptly. if it was obamas doing, we wouldve seen a steady and slow rise. trumps immediate changes in his first few months in office triggered the upshot.
the Dow plunged from the overinflated tech sector. this happens in that sector often, since it gets overinflated and overpriced on a regular basis.
the tariffs/trade deals had to be changed. it was completely lopsided. i really could care less about upsetting china and would rather deal with and strengthen latin america. the logistics are closer and it would build better neighbors and end the immigration problem from the southern border when lots more jobs are created down there. it would certainly help stabilize the region.
the EU and the canadian trade deals were not in american favor. so he renegotiated. again, this is a problem?
I am not going to defend Obama here, but he did pull out (artificially) the country out of the 2008 recession. If you look at the charts the markets have been going up ever since without interruption continuing after Trump took over. But it is not going to last because it is all based on quantitative easing, or printing shitload of money. Also Trump is pumping the deficit to record levels.

As for the trade wars, the ridiculous steel tariffs are still there between you and us. NAFTA has been changed a bit but the trade wars are going to hurt everyone.

he won in spite of the massive voter fraud and dieboldt machine rigging in the cities. i think MSM has people believing that the left is more numerous than they appear, and the moderates are very few and far between. this kavanaugh fiasco isnt helping the democratic party win over any moderates.

Lol no proof of massive voter fraud whatsoever, that said I do support initiatives for paper only ballots. Actually if there are any voter issues it’s voter suppression which has been well documented. Remember this was the first presidential election after SCOTUS gutted the Voting Rights Act. Republicans currently have a majority of The House due to partisan gerrymandering so if anything the demographics are much more left than what is represented.

polymoog

Superstar
I am not going to defend Obama here, but he did pull out (artificially) the country out of the 2008 recession. If you look at the charts the markets have been going up ever since without interruption continuing after Trump took over. But it is not going to last because it is all based on quantitative easing, or printing shitload of money. Also Trump is pumping the deficit to record levels.

As for the trade wars, the ridiculous steel tariffs are still there between you and us. NAFTA has been changed a bit but the trade wars are going to hurt everyone.
obama bailed out the banks with the "too big to fail" nonsense when he should have let them crash and burn and then had the market correct itself. he did nothing to help us (the US, at least) out of the recession. he added MASSIVE debt to the already enormous national debt. trump is not pumping up the deficit at all. i dont know where you got that.
ive seen charts that clearly show my POV, and ive seen your charts that illustrate your point. i dont have the time to crunch and investigate the data collection and stats. i can tell you that since trump has been in office and since he has loosened some restrictions on businesses, lots of companies are doing better than they have been for a long time.
if theres a steel tariff between us and its not in american favor, why would i still go along with it? we can go elsewhere for a better deal.

polymoog

Superstar
Lol no proof of massive voter fraud whatsoever, that said I do support initiatives for paper only ballots. Actually if there are any voter issues it’s voter suppression which has been well documented. Remember this was the first presidential election after SCOTUS gutted the Voting Rights Act. Republicans currently have a majority of The House due to partisan gerrymandering so if anything the demographics are much more left than what is represented.
there is voter fraud on a massive scale. put the party line politics aside on this-- we are talking NWO/elite and corruption factors deciding who gets in where. we have (and i dont have time to dig up links to all of these situations):
- dieboldt machine software rigging, where the software developer testified before congress about it and then suddenly died
- dead people voting in many districts
- ballots not counted
- voter turnout in some areas over 105%
- voters being bussed in to vote again in different areas of a city
- lost ballots reappearing weeks after the election

i agree-- i want paper ballots only, but i am unsure about voter ID being required at the ballot box. it would help against fraud, but i dont like the possibility of a paper trail of who voted for whom. theres a great deal of worry for authoritarian abuse of this in the future.

obama bailed out the banks with the "too big to fail" nonsense when he should have let them crash and burn and then had the market correct itself. he did nothing to help us (the US, at least) out of the recession. he added MASSIVE debt to the already enormous national debt. trump is not pumping up the deficit at all. i dont know where you got that.
ive seen charts that clearly show my POV, and ive seen your charts that illustrate your point. i dont have the time to crunch and investigate the data collection and stats. i can tell you that since trump has been in office and since he has loosened some restrictions on businesses, lots of companies are doing better than they have been for a long time.
if theres a steel tariff between us and its not in american favor, why would i still go along with it? we can go elsewhere for a better deal.
Trump is contributing massively to the debt and saying otherwise is intellectually dishonest.

there is voter fraud on a massive scale. put the party line politics aside on this-- we are talking NWO/elite and corruption factors deciding who gets in where. we have (and i dont have time to dig up links to all of these situations):
- dieboldt machine software rigging, where the software developer testified before congress about it and then suddenly died
- ballots not counted

i agree-- i want paper ballots only, but i am unsure about voter ID being required at the ballot box. it would help against fraud, but i dont like the possibility of a paper trail of who voted for whom. theres a great deal of worry for authoritarian abuse of this in the future.
Yeah but Trump was the guy so if anything maybe 30k votes across three states was stolen for him too, I remember the discrepancies from 2004 but possibly rigging it for Bush doesn’t exactly support your argument here.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/feb/09/rand-paul/rand-paul-gets-numbers-right-speech-federal-debt/

Here’s a source I would not regularly use (Rand Paul) but maybe you’ll listen to him as he is right about the debt numbers.

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah but Trump was the guy so if anything maybe 30k votes across three states was stolen for him too, I remember the discrepancies from 2004 but possibly rigging it for Bush doesn’t exactly support your argument here.
both sides steal votes on a small scale. there are bigger forces at work swaying the election on a wider scale (the scale that matters). to get into this further would derail the thread.

Thunderian

Superstar
- ballots not counted

In Canada you have to show ID to receive your ballot, but there's no record of how you voted. It's a good system.

polymoog

Superstar
My comment was mostly aimed at thunderian, polymoog, and sunshine...

In direct response to posting facts which contradicted sunshine’s claims in two or three threads and never receiving a response and the other two liking her claims and also never seeming to read or even look at the facts which disproved them, and then also never commenting about it again while commenting later in the thread in stupid trolling manners about shit that is not factual.
regarding his supposed bad business practices: even if all of the allegations (which i havent bothered to confirm or deny) were true and he had no justification to not pay his workers, i still wouldnt change my mind. when faced between voting for him (who no one claimed was an angel) and hillary as well as their respective platforms, i dont think its a significant factor.
i didnt care about him not showing his tax returns as well. again, not important. i didnt respond because i thought i had put in my opinion on this, although in a roundabout way in another post.

based on what his actions with the debt, trade deals, and foreign policy, id say that his negotiating skills (business or otherwise) are commendable.

polymoog

Superstar
In Canada you have to show ID to receive your ballot, but there's no record of how you voted. It's a good system.
that can easily be changed. with a small 'problem, reaction, solution' event, the government could theoretically have someone tap their ID to their voting ballot utilizing the RFID chip in the near future to further "cut back on election fraud". it might not be significant for the mainstream conservative and liberal parties, but if you try to vote in a grassroots 3rd party which would a true alternative for reform, the government will know exactly who is not going along with their program. a great way to identify their future trouble makers.