Any President Trump supporters in here?

justjess

Superstar
obama bailed out the banks with the "too big to fail" nonsense when he should have let them crash and burn and then had the market correct itself. he did nothing to help us (the US, at least) out of the recession. he added MASSIVE debt to the already enormous national debt. trump is not pumping up the deficit at all. i dont know where you got that.
ive seen charts that clearly show my POV, and ive seen your charts that illustrate your point. i dont have the time to crunch and investigate the data collection and stats. i can tell you that since trump has been in office and since he has loosened some restrictions on businesses, lots of companies are doing better than they have been for a long time.
if theres a steel tariff between us and its not in american favor, why would i still go along with it? we can go elsewhere for a better deal.
I disagree with Obama’s bailing out the banks as well.

But it is entirely dishonest to argue the national debt has not increased under trump. It has, republicans admit this themselves and use it to justify attempting to cut benefits for social security, Medicaid, food stamps etc... the national debt increased due to tax cuts on the rich and corporations, it should not be solved on the backs of the poor and less advantaged.

justjess

Superstar
regarding his supposed bad business practices: even if all of the allegations (which i havent bothered to confirm or deny) were true and he had no justification to not pay his workers, i still wouldnt change my mind. when faced between voting for him (who no one claimed was an angel) and hillary as well as their respective platforms, i dont think its a significant factor.
i didnt care about him not showing his tax returns as well. again, not important. i didnt respond because i thought i had put in my opinion on this, although in a roundabout way in another post.

based on what his actions with the debt, trade deals, and foreign policy, id say that his negotiating skills (business or otherwise) are commendable.
Yeah, well I grew up in trump country. The allegations are true.

I do not think it is commendable to negotiate benefits for YOURSELF at the expense of literally everyone else, that is a “great quality” in a business man but a shitty one in a world leader who is supposed to protect the best interests of ALL CITIZENS, not just people like him.

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah, well I grew up in trump country. The allegations are true.

I do not think it is commendable to negotiate benefits for YOURSELF at the expense of literally everyone else, that is a “great quality” in a business man but a shitty one in a world leader who is supposed to protect the best interests of ALL CITIZENS, not just people like him.

a president (of a country, of a business, whatever) is hired/elected to do whats best for the group. the president is representing the interests of his (or her) people, not the global community. global thinking leads directly to globalist, one world government. that is why im so adamant about decentralized power-- the more local, the better. that gives the people the strongest voice.

with respect to the globalist interests, there is some exceptions, like when it comes to doing something for the benefit of the planet/ecosystem.... like banning whale hunting or something.

polymoog

Superstar
I owe you an apology the most Rainerann and at anytime all you have to do is report this account for ban dodging and I will not come back again, that’s a promise.
your politics and some of your philosophies and ideas are completely messed up (IMO), but i will never question your moral character. the fact that you can apologize sincerely, this time and in earlier instances shows great humility and awareness. you are a stand- up person.

i didnt report the ban dodging myself because you remained civil and i thought id give you another chance. i am glad i didnt report you.

id buy a health-oriented drink for you if i met you at the VC forum convention.

Handcar

Rookie
Living on a different continent and holding the view that both Democrats and Republicans are but two different sides of the same coin, only giving the illusion of choice in less important matters unrelated to empire, I'm not really bothered about Trump's policies as long as they don't have an impact outside of the U.S.

I wonder tough if anyone has actually read the following book?

"Since the start of Donald Trump’s presidential run, one question has quietly but urgently permeated the observations of concerned citizens: What is wrong with him? Constrained by the American Psychiatric Association’s “Goldwater rule,” which inhibits mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they have not personally examined, many of those qualified to answer this question have shied away from discussing the issue at all. The public has thus been left to wonder whether he is mad, bad, or both.

In THE DANGEROUS CASE OF DONALD TRUMP, twenty-seven psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health experts argue that, in Mr. Trump’s case, their moral and civic “duty to warn” America supersedes professional neutrality. They then explore Trump’s symptoms and potentially relevant diagnoses to find a complex, if also dangerously mad, man."

Strange to find what at first glance looks like the complete book on-line at archive.org. The hardcover edition has 384 pages so I don't know if something is missing from the on-line version.

https://archive.org/details/BandyLeeTheDangerousCaseOfDonaldTrumppdfRoflcopter2110WWRG

Thunderian

Superstar
How could you not care about his business practices? It speaks directly to his character and whether or not he should be in a position of power over millions and millions of people in lower economic classes then himself.

Is all you care about pissing Off liberals? He has done nothing to benefit America’s place in the world. Nothing.
I believe that his record as president speaks for itself. He's given back the hope that Obama told us was never coming back. If you want to fixate on his failings, you're really missing the big picture.

If the only effect of Trump's presidency was that liberals were pissed off, that would not be enough for me to support Trump. The fact is, America is demonstrably in much, much better shape than it was just two years ago. And that is really what pisses liberals off.

Sunshine

Established
My comment was mostly aimed at thunderian, polymoog, and sunshine...

In direct response to posting facts which contradicted sunshine’s claims in two or three threads and never receiving a response and the other two liking her claims and also never seeming to read or even look at the facts which disproved them, and then also never commenting about it again while commenting later in the thread in stupid trolling manners about shit that is not factual.

I am honestly curious what trump supporters think of his noted business practices mentioned a couple pages back in this thread by me. I am also honestly curious about the claims against warren which I provided factual documents to disprove and how someone can still make those claims despite them being proven false.

I don’t care about all the bickering back and forth between both sides here. I have not engaged and I will not. My observation that facts are being ignored stands on its own.

Sorry, I was busy living my life. I only come here to see what others find out about what is going on in the world that they don't show on the news. I don't get that kind of stuff from tv anymore, because it's all propaganda, and lately, a whole lotta Trump-bashing. What a disappointment to come to a forum opened so people could discuss the good things he is doing, to find yet more Trump-bashing.

Along with name-calling, insults and the same kind of poor spelling, faulty logic and self-congratulatory arguments that I could find at my local democratic party headquarters. I #walkedaway before it was a thing, and if Trump is the only current alternative to the vile things my former party now stands for, then, yes, I am willing to give him a chance.

Does that make me a hypocrite? I still believe in the same things I always did. If Trump were all about perversion and trickery, I would have found compelling evidence before now. I researched the daylights out of him before I voted for him. You say you have some; I checked it out and I think it's just more b.s. drummed up by the media. (You know they're making stuff up, right?)

And I still disagree with your "shitty business man theory." People go bankrupt all the time in the business world. If he was half as bad at business as you would have us believe, he wouldn't have been at the top of the social food chain in a city as ruthless as NYC for over forty years. People wouldn't have been fighting for the chance to get on his tv show, which was wildly successful until he threw his hat into the political ring, and his Hollywood friends turned on him.

They are afraid of him, because they can't control him. He knows their secrets and he can't be bought, blackmailed or bamboozled into silence. He is playing the different sides against each other, as we speak. He can do this BECAUSE he was an insider in their world, and I think there's a chance he may even start outing them.

As for E. Warren, I am not losing any sleep over a few articles that "prove" she didn't lie about her heritage. I saw a copy of her application online, a few years ago, before any of you cared. The little box was checked for Native American. And she's got the blonde hair and blue eyes to prove it. Hyuck hyuck. I didn't really care, since she was impressing the heck out of me by being a vocal watchdog about financial reform. But since she has sold out to the party bigwigs for a shot at the brass ring, it's fun to watch her squirm when Trump gives her sh*t about it.

And your assertion that Trump and Sessions are somehow responsible for tens of thousands of children going missing all at once is illogical at best. As I stated before, the illegal immigrant (am I being racist for using the term?) children are being put into state-run foster care systems, to prevent them from being kidnapped, sold, abused, killed. Sure, those systems aren't perfect, and a lot of them are pretty shitty, and a percentage of the kids are going to come out just as damaged as the local kids who grow up in those same systems. If you have a better solution, I am sure the whole country would love to hear it. (I would suggest people Not sending or bringing their children on a perilous journey of thousands of miles to cross a national border illegally, but that might make me racist.)

The state of the social service systems that the kids are entrusted to makes you uncomfortable, I get it. It should make all of us uncomfortable, enough to pony up the money and resources to fix the fkng systems for once and for all, instead of leaving them to fend for themselves in institutions where violence and predation are par for the course. I myself have adopted brothers and sisters, and have seen, up close and personal, what happens when the worst happens. So don't you fkng tell me I don't care.

As for starting a civil war, the only ones I see being violent are the damned democrats. Protesting is one thing, but stalking people and physically assaulting them for Being Republicans is not now, or ever will be okay. Soros & Co. are now paying their little millennial minions to destroy public buildings and property. Creating the very powder-keg we all know the illuminastis would love to light a match to, in hopes of consolidating their power and eroding the last of our freedoms. These stupid kids believe that they will somehow end up in the top tier of their new, utopian "classless society." Not only is it an oxymoron, but there is no such thing. Never has been, never will be.

On a more personal note, JustJess, your penchant for verbally assaulting people on this forum is Not Okay either. You're never going to convince someone of the validity of your arguments by insulting them. That is something I bet most of us come here to avoid, since it is so prevalent everywhere else in the digital world. A rational, respectful discussion would be so much more productive. Even if we agree to disagree.

Thunderian

Superstar
Sure. Democratic leaders, all the way up to Hillary Clinton, are openly calling for aggressive harassment and violent confrontation of conservatives, but your examples of Trump-supporting nobodies and fringe groups are much better.

Sure. Democratic leaders, all the way up to Hillary Clinton, are openly calling for aggressive harassment and violent confrontation of conservatives, but your examples of Trump-supporting nobodies and fringe groups are much better.

I don’t think the Republican nominee for Pennsylvania Governor is exactly a nobody, and just a few months ago you were singing the praises of the proud boys. This isn’t the “fringe” but the core of Trump Cultists.

Aww did getting yelled outta restaurantants and being harassed in public for your evil conservative views hurt your feelings?

The perceived and sometimes actual violence of the left is no where near what the right does, again right wing terrorists have killed dozens of people this year and it’s still a big Zero for politically motivated leftist violence, it’s so funny how a group of people can be totally in charge and still think they are victims.

I don’t think the Republican nominee for Pennsylvania Governor is exactly a nobody, and just a few months ago you were singing the praises of the proud boys. This isn’t the “fringe” but the core of Trump Cultists.

Aww did getting yelled outta restaurantants and being harassed in public for your evil conservative views hurt your feelings?

The perceived and sometimes actual violence of the left is no where near what the right does, again right wing terrorists have killed dozens of people this year and it’s still a big Zero for politically motivated leftist violence, it’s so funny how a group of people can be totally in charge and still think they are victims.

Hey @Thunderian , that said I’ve come to understand this point of view

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/antifa-mirrors-alt-right/

So maybe we should all take a step back. I do recognize the pain that fuels both sides, and I can’t morally reduce a group of people to a generalization either.

justjess

Superstar
I believe that his record as president speaks for itself. He's given back the hope that Obama told us was never coming back. If you want to fixate on his failings, you're really missing the big picture.

If the only effect of Trump's presidency was that liberals were pissed off, that would not be enough for me to support Trump. The fact is, America is demonstrably in much, much better shape than it was just two years ago. And that is really what pisses liberals off.
Please provide facts to support that claim. Because by no measure I care about are we doing any better.. and if your going to point to unemployment please also research the real unemployment number which includes all the people no longer counted in the official workforce and those who are underemployed. Please also recognize regional differences. Nyc is going to look a lot different than rural Alabama. And nyc numbers aren’t a credit to trump.

justjess

Superstar
Sorry, I was busy living my life. I only come here to see what others find out about what is going on in the world that they don't show on the news. I don't get that kind of stuff from tv anymore, because it's all propaganda, and lately, a whole lotta Trump-bashing. What a disappointment to come to a forum opened so people could discuss the good things he is doing, to find yet more Trump-bashing.

Along with name-calling, insults and the same kind of poor spelling, faulty logic and self-congratulatory arguments that I could find at my local democratic party headquarters. I #walkedaway before it was a thing, and if Trump is the only current alternative to the vile things my former party now stands for, then, yes, I am willing to give him a chance.

Does that make me a hypocrite? I still believe in the same things I always did. If Trump were all about perversion and trickery, I would have found compelling evidence before now. I researched the daylights out of him before I voted for him. You say you have some; I checked it out and I think it's just more b.s. drummed up by the media. (You know they're making stuff up, right?)

And I still disagree with your "shitty business man theory." People go bankrupt all the time in the business world. If he was half as bad at business as you would have us believe, he wouldn't have been at the top of the social food chain in a city as ruthless as NYC for over forty years. People wouldn't have been fighting for the chance to get on his tv show, which was wildly successful until he threw his hat into the political ring, and his Hollywood friends turned on him.

They are afraid of him, because they can't control him. He knows their secrets and he can't be bought, blackmailed or bamboozled into silence. He is playing the different sides against each other, as we speak. He can do this BECAUSE he was an insider in their world, and I think there's a chance he may even start outing them.

As for E. Warren, I am not losing any sleep over a few articles that "prove" she didn't lie about her heritage. I saw a copy of her application online, a few years ago, before any of you cared. The little box was checked for Native American. And she's got the blonde hair and blue eyes to prove it. Hyuck hyuck. I didn't really care, since she was impressing the heck out of me by being a vocal watchdog about financial reform. But since she has sold out to the party bigwigs for a shot at the brass ring, it's fun to watch her squirm when Trump gives her sh*t about it.

And your assertion that Trump and Sessions are somehow responsible for tens of thousands of children going missing all at once is illogical at best. As I stated before, the illegal immigrant (am I being racist for using the term?) children are being put into state-run foster care systems, to prevent them from being kidnapped, sold, abused, killed. Sure, those systems aren't perfect, and a lot of them are pretty shitty, and a percentage of the kids are going to come out just as damaged as the local kids who grow up in those same systems. If you have a better solution, I am sure the whole country would love to hear it. (I would suggest people Not sending or bringing their children on a perilous journey of thousands of miles to cross a national border illegally, but that might make me racist.)

The state of the social service systems that the kids are entrusted to makes you uncomfortable, I get it. It should make all of us uncomfortable, enough to pony up the money and resources to fix the fkng systems for once and for all, instead of leaving them to fend for themselves in institutions where violence and predation are par for the course. I myself have adopted brothers and sisters, and have seen, up close and personal, what happens when the worst happens. So don't you fkng tell me I don't care.

As for starting a civil war, the only ones I see being violent are the damned democrats. Protesting is one thing, but stalking people and physically assaulting them for Being Republicans is not now, or ever will be okay. Soros & Co. are now paying their little millennial minions to destroy public buildings and property. Creating the very powder-keg we all know the illuminastis would love to light a match to, in hopes of consolidating their power and eroding the last of our freedoms. These stupid kids believe that they will somehow end up in the top tier of their new, utopian "classless society." Not only is it an oxymoron, but there is no such thing. Never has been, never will be.

On a more personal note, JustJess, your penchant for verbally assaulting people on this forum is Not Okay either. You're never going to convince someone of the validity of your arguments by insulting them. That is something I bet most of us come here to avoid, since it is so prevalent everywhere else in the digital world. A rational, respectful discussion would be so much more productive. Even if we agree to disagree.
I think you are mixing up a whole ton of posters here.. for one I’ve never verbally assaulted you or any one else in this discussion. Two, I worked for CPS for years so those claims don’t apply to me either, three I have barely commented on half the stuff your mentioning in this post - you gave me confused for tempest.

Warren released her dna today confirming she has distant native blood

I didn’t claim anything about a civil war if anything I’m pretty sure we’ve been on our way there for quite some time with or without trump.

And his bankruptcies are not my main concern, his refusal to pay his workers is. So you clearly have not actually read anything I said or just like throwing red herrings figuring no one will remember posts from way back.

You’ve lied about warren, you lied about immigrants receiving federal benefits, you lied about Obama’s changing charity deductions.. and then you disappear. No wonder you like trump.

Thunderian

Superstar
Warren released her dna today confirming she has distant native blood
She has 1/1024% non-North American indigenous blood. That's less than the average amount of native blood an American has.

Warren said that her parents had to elope because her mom was Cherokee and Delaware, and people were being all racist about it.

justjess

Superstar
She has 1/1024% non-North American indigenous blood. That's less than the average amount of native blood an American has.

Warren said that her parents had to elope because her mom was Cherokee and Delaware, and people were being all racist about it.
Warren said her parents eloped because her fathers family did not approve of the marriage since her mother was mixed. The results I saw indicate a native relative 6-10 generations back which fits the narrative she has given. No where did she claim to be majority anything or claim it was more than a distant relative.

Lurker

Star
Warren said her parents eloped because her fathers family did not approve of the marriage since her mother was mixed. The results I saw indicate a native relative 6-10 generations back which fits the narrative she has given. No where did she claim to be majority anything or claim it was more than a distant relative.
Apparently, even back then, her mother was riding on the coat-tails of 6-10 generations.

Thunderian

Superstar
She's claiming her mom was so Native that she experienced terrible racism over it, but she herself has less native blood than an average American. You think that's a narrative that makes sense?

Thunderian

Superstar
I just want to make sure we're all aware of the facts on this. Warren claimed her parents were persecuted because her mom was part Cherokee. Here's a video of that.

She self-identified as a "Native American" in The Association of American Law Schools Directory of law professors in every edition printed between 1986 -1995.

She demanded the University change her faculty listed ethnicity from “white” to “Native American.”

She was identified by Harvard Law as a “woman of color.” Harvard promoted Warren’s hire as expanding their campus diversity by hiring a woman with "minority background" onto their faculty.

She submitted a recipe to a Native American cookbook called Pow Wow Chow, identifying herself as a Cherokee.

Here is a graphical representation of how Native Warren actually is.

And here is what her "people" actually have to say about that.

There is no way she has enough native blood to legitimately claim any of the things she has. But instead of reporting the truth, the MSM is reporting that DNA tests have vindicated her claims! Do you see how they lie to cover for the Democrat lies? Of course, this is old hat to those of us who've been at VC for awhile. I mean, no one would just repeat what CNN is saying about this, would they? Especially with the facts laid out. Would they?