Any President Trump supporters in here?

regarding his supposed bad business practices: even if all of the allegations (which i havent bothered to confirm or deny) were true and he had no justification to not pay his workers, i still wouldnt change my mind. when faced between voting for him (who no one claimed was an angel) and hillary as well as their respective platforms, i dont think its a significant factor.
i didnt care about him not showing his tax returns as well. again, not important. i didnt respond because i thought i had put in my opinion on this, although in a roundabout way in another post.

based on what his actions with the debt, trade deals, and foreign policy, id say that his negotiating skills (business or otherwise) are commendable.
The trade deal again which you didn’t address is basically the same as what was going to happen with TPP anyway. It’s still a “globalist trade deal” so I don’t see why you are supporting it so much. We will eventually see a TPP with TRUMP branding and it will almost certainly just be a tweaked version of what the previous administration proposed.

As far as foreign policy he increased military spending to record numbers and eventually he is going to use it. It’s early and he will play the war card.

Whatever you say Polymoog your support for trump is based off how he makes you feel and how he makes those you hate feel.

37D6CF58-02F9-4701-9A83-5AAD79006BBB.jpeg

polymoog

Superstar
We will eventually see a TPP with TRUMP branding and it will almost certainly just be a tweaked version of what the previous administration proposed.
we will see. "almost certainly" is a leap.
if it turns into a TPP, i dont have a problem calling out trump on something which i disagree. why not?

As far as foreign policy he increased military spending to record numbers and eventually he is going to use it. It’s early and he will play the war card.
always with the "eventually". you said the same thing with the mueller probe. still nothing. the left thinks hes a war hawk, which is hilarious given the fact that theyre so excited to see a war with russia. its the dems in this flip-flopped decade who are pro-war.

Whatever you say Polymoog your support for trump is based off how he makes you feel and how he makes those you hate feel.
id argue that the converse is by far more true with respect to the far leftists... unlike myself, who would be willing to disagree with him on an issue.

we will see. "almost certainly" is a leap.
if it turns into a TPP, i dont have a problem calling out trump on something which i disagree. why not?

always with the "eventually". you said the same thing with the mueller probe. still nothing. the left thinks hes a war hawk, which is hilarious given the fact that theyre so excited to see a war with russia. its the dems in this flip-flopped decade who are pro-war.

id argue that the converse is by far more true with respect to the far leftists... unlike myself, who would be willing to disagree with him on an issue.

Then why not call him out for NAFTA 2.0? Mueller probe isn’t over yet and we don’t know everything, regardless I’m not counting on it to save us from this nightmare, at a minimum it’s already proven that he keeps a cadre of crooks around him.

Hey he already bombed Assad twice and is clearly prepping for a conflict with Iran. Bush’s wars were worse than Obama’s and Clinton’s but I agree both parties are pro war and Trumps perceived foreign policy was better than HRCs but I never trusted it.

Can you go a single reply without bringing up the Democrats who as a whole I do not or never have supported?

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Clinton is a neo-liberal, she’s a corporatist if anything.

The “radical left” wanted nothing to do with her, obviously.

And no it isn’t pro Hilary to be anti trump. That’s a false equivalence, sorry.
If I understand correctly, you agree the equivalent of
narratives designed and promoted by her radical rabble in the MSM.
is your “anti trump?”

The Zone

Star
Honestly, who cares what you think?
The stooges care. Sorry, I couldn't help it.
My experience has been far different. I work for and with a lot of Trump supporters and they are universally guided by white identity politics, I do mean the die hard a, a lot of people support him just like they would any other republican because of taxes, but what drives his base is white identity populism. I spent all spring and summer and fall in 3 different Western States that all voted for him.

Jim Brown is an old man who probably has CTE and Kanye and Trump are meant for each other with their egos. What’s your point? If you see 10% average approval rating among the AA community as evidence of anything other than contempt for Daffy Donald I don’t know what to tell you.

That is ageism you just used against Brown. One could spin it and say, so and so is a young man and has a lot to learn.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
The thing with trump that I will never understand listening to arguments against him is that everything most are saying about him was known long before he ran for president. He was a CELEBRITY. He had his own reality TV show. He was on the cover of tabloid when he married his current wife. He was on the cover of tabloid when he was married to his first wife.

This is what I don’t think people who keep saying things about him as though it is supposed to be shocking digests. Nothing said about bankruptcy or his affection for attractive women or anything else, is shocking. This was all known beforehand.

So when people voted, they literally were dealing with a well known celebrity rap sheet or Hillary. That is the reality. To me, Trump was the older male version of Paris Hilton. Superficial, spoiled, living excessively, having bad behavior on display for all to see at all times, but never running the risk of consequences because of the amount of money they come from.

This is Trump for most people when we are starting elections. Then, there was Hillary who was so shady, she would have easily won the election if what she was really doing wasn’t exposed.

You have spoiled guy who has more money than any man who has filed bankruptcy so many times deserves and you have Hillary who tries to cover up anything she can regarding something serious like Benghazi saying what does it matter?

Unfortunately, these were the choices. So I think the average trump supporter did end up saying a bankruptcy is not as bad as Benghazi because that is what I think too. When people try to fling these things, they probably still think, “I knew all these things to begin with.”

No ones ignoring facts. The left just doesn’t like the idea that all the trump supporters knew all of their complaints to begin with and still voted for him because it was the better choice when paired with Hillary because it truly was and I still refused to vote for him.

Then because the left still can’t accept that they knew this to begin with after the last couple years, they do seem to become more stubborn in their commitment to trump over this. Who knows what they would be doing now without the left fueling their belief that they need to draw lines and pick sides.

The moral of the story is that we all play a part. We can sit around and ignore the fact that most everything being said about trump now as part of some political debate was at one point on the cover of a tabloid, or we can accept that this last election sucked and move on with our lives trying to do the best we can to avoid the same experience ever again.

rainerann

Star
I literally remember hearing people say that they were voting for trump BECAUSE all the crap about him, bankruptcies, bad business practices, what have you. At least this is all somewhat transparent. With Hillary, who knows what else she is covering up. And this is why they were supporting trump.

Everyone already knows about trump facts. They have known all along.

The thing with trump that I will never understand listening to arguments against him is that everything most are saying about him was known long before he ran for president. He was a CELEBRITY. He had his own reality TV show. He was on the cover of tabloid when he married his current wife. He was on the cover of tabloid when he was married to his first wife.

This is what I don’t think people who keep saying things about him as though it is supposed to be shocking digests. Nothing said about bankruptcy or his affection for attractive women or anything else, is shocking. This was all known beforehand.

So when people voted, they literally were dealing with a well known celebrity rap sheet or Hillary. That is the reality. To me, Trump was the older male version of Paris Hilton. Superficial, spoiled, living excessively, having bad behavior on display for all to see at all times, but never running the risk of consequences because of the amount of money they come from.

This is Trump for most people when we are starting elections. Then, there was Hillary who was so shady, she would have easily won the election if what she was really doing wasn’t exposed.

You have spoiled guy who has more money than any man who has filed bankruptcy so many times deserves and you have Hillary who tries to cover up anything she can regarding something serious like Benghazi saying what does it matter?

Unfortunately, these were the choices. So I think the average trump supporter did end up saying a bankruptcy is not as bad as Benghazi because that is what I think too. When people try to fling these things, they probably still think, “I knew all these things to begin with.”

No ones ignoring facts. The left just doesn’t like the idea that all the trump supporters knew all of their complaints to begin with and still voted for him because it was the better choice when paired with Hillary because it truly was and I still refused to vote for him.

Then because the left still can’t accept that they knew this to begin with after the last couple years, they do seem to become more stubborn in their commitment to trump over this. Who knows what they would be doing now without the left fueling their belief that they need to draw lines and pick sides.

The moral of the story is that we all play a part. We can sit around and ignore the fact that most everything being said about trump now as part of some political debate was at one point on the cover of a tabloid, or we can accept that this last election sucked and move on with our lives trying to do the best we can to avoid the same experience ever again.
The celebrity aspect to Donald Trump is one of the reasons I am so suspicious of him. Going back decades he has been in the Public Eye and had virtually 100% name recognition which believe it or not is more than what HRC has as a career politician believe it or not and people underestimated the power of the tabloid press.

This site is dedicated to the evil of celebrity except in this case, why is that?

Nothing shocks me, I’ve overdosed in hotel rooms so believe me Trumps behavior is not shocking to me but it is truth.

Here is a thread on another forum that lays out a credible theory to Trump being the chosen one.

https://www.theblackvault.com/community/forum/the-trump-administration-us-politics/trumps-victory-not-an-upset-the-plan/

If any of your theories are correct about who runs the planet than why is he still there and still alive? If they have that much power?

I owe you an apology the most Rainerann and at anytime all you have to do is report this account for ban dodging and I will not come back again, that’s a promise.

rainerann

Star
The celebrity aspect to Donald Trump is one of the reasons I am so suspicious of him. Going back decades he has been in the Public Eye and had virtually 100% name recognition which believe it or not is more than what HRC has as a career politician believe it or not and people underestimated the power of the tabloid press.

This site is dedicated to the evil of celebrity except in this case, why is that?

Nothing shocks me, I’ve overdosed in hotel rooms so believe me Trumps behavior is not shocking to me but it is truth.

Here is a thread on another forum that lays out a credible theory to Trump being the chosen one.

https://www.theblackvault.com/community/forum/the-trump-administration-us-politics/trumps-victory-not-an-upset-the-plan/
I do think your position is understandable. I will look over the thread, but I still think the only thing he was chosen for was to be the opposing candidate to Hillary because he is mentioned in the emails from Wikileaks. Their camp thought it was advantageous to have him as an opponent because it gave Hillary a better chance of winning.

However, that doesn't mean that I disagree with you about being suspicious because he was a celebrity. It doesn't surprise me that Trump would have more name recognition than Hillary either, which was a primary reason I refused to vote for him. This and the fact that I knew he was chosen to be a primary candidate to run against Hillary, which means he is not someone that I would support like people were willing to do when they determined he was the lesser of two evils.

Needless to say, I didn't vote for him, but that doesn't mean that I don't realize that many people who did already knew the facts about him. However, I do also realize that there has been a shift in the narrative of those who support Trump since the election. It is almost like he has changed from a celebrity into an idol in some instances, but I think this is created by the present opposition of Trump in many ways. There are some who truly seem to see these things as threats rather than passing narratives that people move on from at a certain point, and it does seem to be changing their perspective.

I have seen this happening, but as far as who Trump is and the actual rap sheet that he has, there aren't many people who don't know these things. I don't know why people don't want a break from the whole presidential campaign. It is like there are some who are pursuing a four-year campaign against Trump and part of me has to wonder why anyone would put their energy into this considering that we will more than likely be in the same position in 2 years. We will have the primary candidates picked for us again however they are picked.

I am going plug voting third party here for anyone who is interested. It is the only way out of this trap.

I owe you an apology the most Rainerann and at anytime all you have to do is report this account for ban dodging and I will not come back again, that’s a promise.
I appreciate you saying this, and I will tell you that as far as I'm concerned, we already hashed our troubles out the last time you were around. It does not bother me at all that you are here.

free2018

Star
I literally remember hearing people say that they were voting for trump BECAUSE all the crap about him, bankruptcies, bad business practices, what have you. At least this is all somewhat transparent. With Hillary, who knows what else she is covering up. And this is why they were supporting trump.

Everyone already knows about trump facts. They have known all along.
They voted for Trump because they hated Hillary.
Many many people did just that.

I do think your position is understandable. I will look over the thread, but I still think the only thing he was chosen for was to be the opposing candidate to Hillary because he is mentioned in the emails from Wikileaks. Their camp thought it was advantageous to have him as an opponent because it gave Hillary a better chance of winning.

However, that doesn't mean that I disagree with you about being suspicious because he was a celebrity. It doesn't surprise me that Trump would have more name recognition than Hillary either, which was a primary reason I refused to vote for him. This and the fact that I knew he was chosen to be a primary candidate to run against Hillary, which means he is not someone that I would support like people were willing to do when they determined he was the lesser of two evils.

Needless to say, I didn't vote for him, but that doesn't mean that I don't realize that many people who did already knew the facts about him. However, I do also realize that there has been a shift in the narrative of those who support Trump since the election. It is almost like he has changed from a celebrity into an idol in some instances, but I think this is created by the present opposition of Trump in many ways. There are some who truly seem to see these things as threats rather than passing narratives that people move on from at a certain point, and it does seem to be changing their perspective.

I have seen this happening, but as far as who Trump is and the actual rap sheet that he has, there aren't many people who don't know these things. I don't know why people don't want a break from the whole presidential campaign. It is like there are some who are pursuing a four-year campaign against Trump and part of me has to wonder why anyone would put their energy into this considering that we will more than likely be in the same position in 2 years. We will have the primary candidates picked for us again however they are picked.

I am going plug voting third party here for anyone who is interested. It is the only way out of this trap.

I appreciate you saying this, and I will tell you that as far as I'm concerned, we already hashed our troubles out the last time you were around. It does not bother me at all that you are here.
Thank you.

Yeah but making sure that specific email was read was done for a reason. While the conspiracy theory community was obsessed with spirit cooking and pizza gate it was largely ignored how this operation did what it was intended to do cause the actual left to be angry enough to vote against Clinton, by either not voting or voting for Stein, and not with due cause either. The Clintons are not leftists but I do support LEV voting.

Trumps amoral attitude should concern someone who professes belief in the Gospels is all I can say at this point because we will all believe what we want.

Edit: There is clear evidence of collusion between Wikileaks and Trump campaign for sure, and Assanges statements the past three years at least indicate he is not what he pretends to be.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Thank you.

Yeah but making sure that specific email was read was done for a reason. While the conspiracy theory community was obsessed with spirit cooking and pizza gate it was largely ignored how this operation did what it was intended to do cause the actual left to be angry enough to vote against Clinton, by either not voting or voting for Stein, and not with due cause either. The Clintons are not leftists but I do support LEV voting.

Trumps amoral attitude should concern someone who professes belief in the Gospels is all I can say at this point because we will all believe what we want.

Edit: There is clear evidence of collusion between Wikileaks and Trump campaign for sure, and Assanges statements the past three years at least indicate he is not what he pretends to be.
Hmm, then what do you think about stein getting so upset over trump winning? Didn’t she try to campaign for a recount that would benefit Hillary?

If trump could get help from Wikileaks and be successful, where is Assange then? Wouldn’t Wikileaks benefit from this success?

I agree that trump was selected. I just don’t think that he was meant to win.

free2018

Star
I hear you.
Hmm, then what do you think about stein getting so upset over trump winning? Didn’t she try to campaign for a recount that would benefit Hillary?

If trump could get help from Wikileaks and be successful, where is Assange then? Wouldn’t Wikileaks benefit from this success?

Stein pissed me off with that.
He wasn't meant to win.

I don’t think Stein was in it she was just the Green Party candidate and thus “technically” the best candidate. I actually like her even if she is goofy as hell and it’s totally acceptable to vote for her (or not vote like I did) if you live in a statistically irrelevant state like Alaska, California or Alabama , otherwise you swallow and vote D.

I suppose a lot of conservatives think similar just with the parties switched.

Maybe Assange miscalculated Trumps character and thought that Trump would repay a favor, but I don’t believe there is anything Trump wouldn’t do for a buck so I doubt he is worried about Jules.

Edit: I don’t think polling was honest, I think it was manipulated to show a clear Clinton victory causing people to not take the Trump threat seriously or vote 3rd party

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Then why not call him out for NAFTA 2.0? Mueller probe isn’t over yet and we don’t know everything, regardless I’m not counting on it to save us from this nightmare, at a minimum it’s already proven that he keeps a cadre of crooks around him.

Hey he already bombed Assad twice and is clearly prepping for a conflict with Iran. Bush’s wars were worse than Obama’s and Clinton’s but I agree both parties are pro war and Trumps perceived foreign policy was better than HRCs but I never trusted it.

Can you go a single reply without bringing up the Democrats who as a whole I do not or never have supported?
The war with Iran is an AIPAC thing.
War with Iran is only good for Armageddon though.
Lights out.
Dark ages.

justjess

Superstar
Who cares about his business practices? This is your big accusation?

Anyone who knows the world and cares about America's place in it knows that Trump is exactly what is needed right now.

And Elizabeth Warren has claimed native blood with no proof. I don't think it's gained her anything but scorn, but some seem to think it's helped her somehow.
How could you not care about his business practices? It speaks directly to his character and whether or not he should be in a position of power over millions and millions of people in lower economic classes then himself.

Is all you care about pissing Off liberals? He has done nothing to benefit America’s place in the world. Nothing.

Last edited:
How could you not care about his business practices? It speaks directly to his character and whether or not he should be in a position of power over millions and millions of people in lower economic classes then himself.

Is all you care about possibly off liberals? He has done nothing to benefit America’s place in the world. Nothing.
Moral Character is only an issue when it’s a blowjob or gay sex (and only then if it’s a “liberal”), but a proven association with criminals and a long history of shady business practices? Nah no big deal.

Yes once again that’s it, for people who claim a monopoly on reason and rational thought they are completely guided by their emotions.