Active Shooter Situation at You Tube Headquarters

Awoken2

Superstar
Aero said:
Do you have audio of inside the hallway of the hotel? Where he reportedly spent half the time shooting holes in the walls. Probably not.

If you then take the argument forward that hundreds of rounds were expended inside then it makes the casualty count even more ridiculous, if you think about it.

I don't know much about weapons but if he did shoot over 200 rounds through his hotel door with a semi automatic weapon, as the official narrative claims then why did the police have to perform an explosive breach to open his door...surely there wouldn't have been any door left?

I'd be interested in your response to this.

I'm sure after watching this you may have a different view....cpr on mannequins no less

Aero

Superstar
Idk yo. I don't remember the exact layout of the hotel. But I'm pretty sure it was a big room. Let's just assume that the government and media can easily hype up these casualty counts a bit. You know? It might be in their interests to make certain events seem worse than what they really are.

But the idea that you can fake that sort of stuff with trickery doesn't make sense. What I'm saying a lot of these real victims can be accounted for. Like their injuries match up with being shot by a high powered rifle. You can go to their tombstones. So to me, that sort of talk is only more calculated lies.

If half of it is fake, than there is no reason to go to such lengths to conceal what's probably multiple shooter scenarios. Where one patsy takes the fall.

Awoken2

Superstar
Idk yo. I don't remember the exact layout of the hotel. But I'm pretty sure it was a big room. Let's just assume that the government and media can easily hype up these casualty counts a bit. You know? It might be in their interests to make certain events seem worse than what they really are.

But the idea that you can fake that sort of stuff with trickery doesn't make sense. What I'm saying a lot of these real victims can be accounted for. Like their injuries match up with being shot by a high powered rifle. You can go to their tombstones. So to me, that sort of talk is only more calculated lies.

If half of it is fake, than there is no reason to go to such lengths to conceal what's probably multiple shooter scenarios. Where one patsy takes the fall.
Did you watch the video? What reason would you give for them performing cpr on a rubber mannequin?

Aero

Superstar
Did you watch the video? What reason would you give for them performing cpr on a rubber mannequin?
I tried watching it. But it was just a bunch of random stuff spliced together. Didn't see that part. Maybe someone is doing on the spot training? Like showing people what not to do. Because there's a lot of things you shouldn't do when people are bleeding out. And I think CPR is actually one of them. So it could be something out of place, or it could make sense. Either way I'm sure whatever is in the video isn't clear.

There is no context to any of these amateur videos being thrown together. And the conclusions are scattered at best. There is so much video out there, but people can't find one thing that proves much of anything. There isn't one unedited video that highlights something big. To me that says it all in and of itself. Thousands of people had their phones out taking some kind of video. And they all show the same picture of chaos and destruction of life.

Awoken2

Superstar
You will not convince me it wasn't totally staged.
Robbie Williams, Danzig and old Illuminati tatooed Jason Aldean himself sang about the event before it even happened...your going to try tell me they were all coincidental too aren't you?
It's in the predictive programming thread for you to see

X-Maverick

Established
You seemingly have selective reading skills. If you cannot get what I said, then so be it. Mix it up? Why would they mix it up? And you actually say a middle eastern woman is typical? Really? Women are not even typical when it comes to this kind of thing. said like several If it was a set up it would be in the news much more than it is. It did not fit the narrative thus it is fading.
I said middle eastern is typical. That's why 'woman' was in parentheses, because I was acknowledging it was a woman but it really isn't that important. Seems like you have selective reading as well. And why would they not mix it up? Is there some unspoken rule where they can't use a different ethnic (or gender in this case) person to commit their bidding?

Awoken2

Superstar
I tried watching it. But it was just a bunch of random stuff spliced together. Didn't see that part. Maybe someone is doing on the spot training? Like showing people what not to do. Because there's a lot of things you shouldn't do when people are bleeding out. And I think CPR is actually one of them. So it could be something out of place, or it could make sense. Either way I'm sure whatever is in the video isn't clear.

There is no context to any of these amateur videos being thrown together. And the conclusions are scattered at best. There is so much video out there, but people can't find one thing that proves much of anything. There isn't one unedited video that highlights something big. To me that says it all in and of itself. Thousands of people had their phones out taking some kind of video. And they all show the same picture of chaos and destruction of life.
So you tried watching it? I suggest you try a bit harder as you appear to have made some general assumptions without taking into account any facts.

The "random stuff" which has been "spliced together" is in fact footage of the event. This footage has been analysed closely and on closer scrutiny you will see people getting into "shot" positions, people directing the crowd and also somebody doing cpr on a doll...in a wheelbarrow. If you "didn't see that part" I suggest you pay more attention.

On the spot training you say? At the worst mass shooting in American history?..... hmmmm yeah ok then.

Your sure what was in the video wasn't clear? I clearly saw a dummy in a wheelbarrow...in what training scenarios would victims be transported in yellow wheelbarrow?

The "amateur videos" have very good context. It's the official narrative which is utterly ridiculous.

You say there isn't any unedited video that shows something big. All video productions are edited, even the mainstream edit their videos, they use green screens too you know.

Yes thousands of people did have their phones out, correct. But those phones were confiscated by the FBI on scene. Surely you were aware of this?

I'm not here to fall out with people but your argument doesn't hold any substance.

Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.

Aero

Superstar
So you tried watching it? I suggest you try a bit harder as you appear to have made some general assumptions without taking into account any facts.

The "random stuff" which has been "spliced together" is in fact footage of the event. This footage has been analysed closely and on closer scrutiny you will see people getting into "shot" positions, people directing the crowd and also somebody doing cpr on a doll...in a wheelbarrow. If you "didn't see that part" I suggest you pay more attention.

On the spot training you say? At the worst mass shooting in American history?..... hmmmm yeah ok then.

Your sure what was in the video wasn't clear? I clearly saw a dummy in a wheelbarrow...in what training scenarios would victims be transported in yellow wheelbarrow?

The "amateur videos" have very good context. It's the official narrative which is utterly ridiculous.

You say there isn't any unedited video that shows something big. All video productions are edited, even the mainstream edit their videos, they use green screens too you know.

Yes thousands of people did have their phones out, correct. But those phones were confiscated by the FBI on scene. Surely you were aware of this?

I'm not here to fall out with people but your argument doesn't hold any substance.

Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.
Facts mean nothing without context. Like ok there was a training dummy. It looks out of place. But that's not evidence of anything, other than the fact someone had a training dummy. The government isn't being transparent? Again the only fact one can draw from that is, that the cops aren't being transparent. That's not evidence of anything else.

Over 400 people were shot. So some on the spot training to help people not die, might of been a good plan. But realistically everyone should know those basic first aid methods. And I fail to see how what I'm saying lacks substance. Just because it's substance you don't like, doesn't make it invalid.

I don't care who you fall out with. But comments like that show you have a personal bias. Bias leads to people blatantly ignoring evidence that counters their claims. And I am clearly viewing this stuff with an open mind. There is clear evidence that a horrible crime took place, and there is clear evidence there is a lack of transparency. But lack of transparency doesn't make all the counter evidence disappear.

The Zone

Star
I said middle eastern is typical. That's why 'woman' was in parentheses, because I was acknowledging it was a woman but it really isn't that important. Seems like you have selective reading as well. And why would they not mix it up? Is there some unspoken rule where they can't use a different ethnic (or gender in this case) person to commit their bidding?
It makes no sense to mix it up if it was an contrived event in that there are specific agendas in play with staged events. This did not fit the narrative nor is there any reason to think a new one has begun. The whole deal with staged events is to take American guns off the streets to further enable an easier takeover when the time comes. Therefore, they typically want to either one, have a redneck doing the shooting or a Muslim in a way they can further tighten securities. While I think Vegas was staged, I see no benefit with a troubled Muslim woman being a part of any of it. Not everything is staged. And as far as You Tube goes, there would be kick back from someone in time whom they have squelched their income overnight. When this shooting first occurred and was live, I thought it would lead to a crazed NRA gun head. That would have been quite the coup. Instead, I think we simply saw a troubled person in that there were no deaths or major planning leading to an emotional display. The mere fact that this event has been washed away in the media points to it not being of benefit to the agenda in that it was not salscious enough or that it could not further an attack on so called assault weapons.

Awoken2

Superstar
Facts mean nothing without context. Like ok there was a training dummy. It looks out of place. But that's not evidence of anything, other than the fact someone had a training dummy. The government isn't being transparent? Again the only fact one can draw from that is, that the cops aren't being transparent. That's not evidence of anything else.

Over 400 people were shot. So some on the spot training to help people not die, might of been a good plan. But realistically everyone should know those basic first aid methods. And I fail to see how what I'm saying lacks substance. Just because it's substance you don't like, doesn't make it invalid.

I don't care who you fall out with. But comments like that show you have a personal bias. Bias leads to people blatantly ignoring evidence that counters their claims. And I am clearly viewing this stuff with an open mind. There is clear evidence that a horrible crime took place, and there is clear evidence there is a lack of transparency. But lack of transparency doesn't make all the counter evidence disappear.
What counter evidence are you referring to?

And what context is more relevant than actual footage shot at the scene whilst the event was going on?

I like the way you just brush over the fact that somebody was performing cpr on a rubber doll in a wheelbarrow at the worst mass shooting in American history like it doesn't matter. Your comments about the on the spot training are completely laughable...what? ...he brought the thing with him in a wheelbarrow?

The fact that the police were not transparent is the most worrying of all. If they had nothing to conceal they would have been totally transparent wouldn't they?

And yes I very much have a personal bias. I'm not getting conned by these fraudsters anymore...I suppose your going to tell me 13 Arabs with box cutters managed to turn 3 buildings into dust with 2 aeroplanes as well aren't you?

It's the very same people in charge. If you want to fall for their psy-ops that's your prerogative.

Last edited:

X-Maverick

Established

And what context is more relevant than actual footage shot at the scene whilst the event was going on?

I like the way you just brush over the fact that somebody was performing cpr on a rubber doll in a wheelbarrow at the worst mass shooting in American history like it doesn't matter. Your comments about the on the spot training are completely laughable...what? ...he brought the thing with him in a wheelbarrow?

The fact that the police were not transparent is the most worrying of all. If they had nothing to conceal they would have been totally transparent wouldn't they?

And yes I very much have a personal bias. I'm not getting conned by these fraudsters anymore...I suppose your going to tell me 13 Arabs with box cutters managed to turn 3 buildings into dust with 2 aeroplanes as well aren't you?

It's the very same people in charge. If you want to fall for their psy-ops that's your prerogative.
I find it concerning that some here are willing to believe this happened as advertised. It's as if we're mental for questioning what happened in light of some very good evidence. What clear evidence that people died is he talking about, anyway? I haven't seen this "clear evidence".

With enough time, even some people like us can be deceived. And maybe infiltrated as well? I would assume that happens too.

Aero

Superstar
Dead bodies, blood. funerals, Coroner reports. Eyewitness testimony. Physical evidence like bullet casings, pictures of all his guns in the hotel room. Bullet holes. Video of Paddock literally bringing in like 15 suitcases of guns into the room.

Sorry bro. But all you really got is a dude on camera with a CPR dummy. Compared to everything I described. You just look nuts, and you make us all look nuts. Attacking a strawman isn't going to help you win your argument.

I believe 9/11 had controlled demolitions. Why I'm even answering the strawman I don't know. Like I was saying though. There is just so much physical evidence in the Vegas event. More than any of the other similar events. So why Vegas gets singled out as the theater I just don't see.

Awoken2

Superstar
So you've just quoted me as evidence everything that was presented to you by the MSM. Your just not getting it are you?

You have come to your conclusions without even looking at evidence. The video I posted was one of many. He has spent many many hours pouring over video footage of the event and highlighted all inconsistencies. You however have watched the liveleaks "checking bodies" video which was totally staged and swallowed every bit of bullshit that has been fed to you.
It's quite apparent you are intellectually unequipped to continue with this conversation so I'll bid you a good day.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I find it concerning that some here are willing to believe this happened as advertised. It's as if we're mental for questioning what happened in light of some very good evidence. What clear evidence that people died is he talking about, anyway? I haven't seen this "clear evidence".

With enough time, even some people like us can be deceived. And maybe infiltrated as well? I would assume that happens too.
Every forum like this has a percentage of them, all sites like this have been subverted so there are people who are there just to muddy the waters. They really don't bother me at all.

Aero

Superstar
Ok thanks for the chat. And if anyone is interested. Matters of public record have nothing to do with the mainstream media. We are all free to dig up that information if we want to. The reason most of us don't is we know what we will find. A trail of victims that some people just basically walk all over their grave.

If someone from my family got shot, and people were pretending it was fake. I would shut every one of those conspiracy sites down. They would feel batshit crazy just fall down from to sky to get them.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Have any of you seen this woman's videos? They are bizarre. She's dancing in front of fake backgrounds, like this--

-- but she is deadly serious about it.

If this whole thing is true, I don't think it was religiously motivated. Not at all.
I could care less about this woman. What I do care about is the blatant hypocrisy displayed by members on here who believe they're all about the truth when they're clearly not. Case and point in Thunderian, the Christian Zionist. He automatically wanted to make it seem like an Islamic issue because apparently she was wearing a headscarf (as if non-Muslims don't wear head-scarfs) but then kept quiet afterwards when it was apparent this had nothing to do with Islam.

This Keyboard crusader always has something to say when these supposed terrorist attacks are by supposed Muslims but keeps his mouth shut when they're crazy and white.

Awoken2

Superstar
I think it's important to understand that this is part and parcel of the truth community.

Any site which was set up with the intention of exposing truth or shining a light on the darker hidden hand that controls everything, by its very nature, will be flagged up and subverted by organisations who's prime objective is to infiltrate and then muddy the waters as much as they can.

There is a company in the UK who's specific task is to infiltrate social media platforms then try and divert people's attentions by discussing mainstream issues. They mine data and then feed that data back to the UK Government

SCL are a good example of this, they were also embroiled recently in the Facebook data scandal. I have one of their operatives now monitoring my YouTube channel.

You can read more about them here.

https://sclgroup.cc/home

There has been 10,000 information soldiers unleashed on Social Media platforms to sanitize it from anything that doesn't align with the mainstream narrative.

They were losing control of social media, truth was spreading fast so something had to be done.

So you really have to expect provocateurs, controlled opposition and general spoilers to be part of the game.

The best advice I can give tou is to stay on the path your on and try and not get diverted too much by people who appear to like causing diversions.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Slippery slope. While there are indeed planted posters on sites and those who intentionally harass people; it is still vital not to believe everything is a false flag or staged event. Many conspiracy theories are presented to make the truther community look silly, yet many willingly partake in their creations without objective thought. We also have people within these forums who think everything is a conspiracy. What we know for sure is that we no longer have privacy and some seek total control. If they cannot control, they will likely go to extinction of a vast majority of the population to better exert their control. It is not beyond the realm to think this is already being planned as people wake up. Our minds are manipulated by fake polls and newspeak. They said Clinton would win in a landslide and many believed it. Seriously, though, it is sometimes comical to see people who think they have it all figured out when there a layers of deceit and strings for miles of puppets and their puppets. It really comes down basically to good and evil and a lot of gray area we argue about in between.

Awoken2

Superstar
I totally agree with what your saying there. There are that many "events" happening across the world on a week to week basis, just keeping up with the volume of them is difficult enough and that's before you even start ascertaining whether it's staged or not.

But in your comment you agreed that you thought Vegas was in fact staged. Well the way I see it is if just ONE staged event is put out as real news to hoodwink the public then we are all being duped.

A thief would only need to steal from you once before you would label them a thief.

How many more staged events do we have to endure before they decide to up the anti and go for the extinction option?

These people need identifying and stopping before it's too late.

The hidden hand displayed their visions of humanities future in 1980, etched in stone, to make it appear more biblical I suppose.

The most pressing question to ask now is how they achieve their objectives (500 million people on earth to keep balance with nature)

Whichever method is used it still means 6.5 billion people are, in their eyes, surplus to requirements.