Active Shooter Situation at You Tube Headquarters

The Zone

Star
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/youtube-hq-shooting/index.html

I know little of this but for some reason I am not surprised it is at You Tube. I won't say it... but...
UPDATE -
Authorities are now saying three people were wounded by gunfire in a shooting at YouTube headquarters in Northern California.
San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini initially told reporters Tuesday that four people were wounded. He later clarified that one person who was taken to the hospital had a twisted ankle or similar injury but wasn't shot.
He says a woman opened fire with a handgun Tuesday and died after shooting herself. Police provided no motive or other details about her.
Hospital officials have said a man is in critical condition and two women are in serious and fair condition.

**The good thing is it was not a mass shooting. When I heard you tube all I could think of is how they could spin this. Of course, this will still play into the gun control issue. Had this been in Chicago and not at a place like You Tube it would have been everyday news.

Identified - http://abc30.com/sources-youtube-shooter-identified-as-user-nasim-aghdam/3298742/

https://gellerreport.com/2018/04/nasim-aghdam-youtube-shooter.html/

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Someone who had a conspiracy channel, who was shut down, no doubt.

Wait for the spin. :confused:

If it is legit, then I hope everyone will be alright, of course. Big IF.

Thunderian

Superstar
Aaaand here's who they say the shooter is.

Nasim Aghdam described herself as a vegan artist, bodybuilder, and animal rights activist.

Etagloc

Superstar
TWO WORDS: Manchurian Candidate.
yes i think this is a part of a thing to promote censorship of YouTube..... they have painted her as someone who is against YouTube censorship, saying YouTube censored her or are something.... so now I guess if you are against YouTube censorship, I guess now they'll use this to promote censorship

Etagloc

Superstar
Someone who had a conspiracy channel, who was shut down, no doubt.

Wait for the spin. :confused:

If it is legit, then I hope everyone will be alright, of course. Big IF.
This was pretty good. This is very similar to what it happened. Congratulations on your keen instincts here.

Vytas

Star
Mentally ill and dead...same story as always.

Last edited:

X-Maverick

Established
Hm, I'd like to hear more of everyone's thoughts on this. I refrained from having an opinion until more came out. YouTube is run by scum though, so I can see them staging this. Which I almost hate to say as I love the platform. But this censorship going on is fucking ridiculous. It is not YouTube's job to censor in such a widespread and haphazard manner.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
This was pretty good. This is very similar to what it happened. Congratulations on your keen instincts here.
Too easy, really.. but thanks.

It reads like a bad novel these days. And this..

"A spokesman for Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, a level 1 trauma center... "

I Really, really hope it wasn't named for whom I think it was named. -.-

Having a Google on that :rolleyes:

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm pretty much convinced the majority of these shootings are staged media psy-ops to further political agenda's such as implementing gun control and the further removal of our liberties....all in the name of our own security and safety obviously.

Problem, reaction, solution. It's a system that has duped the public for many years.

After the Vegas event, where the official narrative had more holes in it than the crime scene itself I made the following observation. I posted this on another site where a group of people with the ability of independent thinking examined the event in more detail....

On June 6th 1944 at Omaha beach between 6.30pm to 10.30pm the US 1st and 29th division were estimated to have suffered the highest casualty rate of the war when they had a casualty every 4.8 seconds.

(There were a fair few Germans...with guns apparently)

BUT

On October 1st 2017 a man with no military training can amass a 604 casualty total in a 10 minute period. That equates to ONE CASUALTY EVERY SECOND FOR TEN STRAIGHT MINUTES.

So that's one man being more effective than might of the German army?... Just think about that for a second.

....yea ok then.

If you want to see the scale of the subsequent cover up you can see for yourself by seeing the whole investigation here.
Note how many videos have now been removed, and channels shut down here.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1224-vegas-false-flag

Aero

Superstar
Where are you getting accurate casualty rates from Omaha beach? Either way I just don't think it's a very good comparison. Give all of the concert goers Military grade helmets, and I think the casualty rate would instantly drop in half. Give them battlefield training and put some combat medics in there and the casualty rate drops even more.

Also of course this new shooter was MK Ultra. They literally all are. But why do people focus on the goal of such an event, and not the methodology? What I'm saying is we will never convince people these are conspiracies after the fact. Our only hope is to try to prevent them from happening. And that means targeting the abuse that happens during these shooters childhoods.

Awoken2

Superstar
Where are you getting accurate casualty rates from Omaha beach? Either way I just don't think it's a very good comparison. Give all of the concert goers Military grade helmets, and I think the casualty rate would instantly drop in half. Give them battlefield training and put some combat medics in there and the casualty rate drops even more.

Also of course this new shooter was MK Ultra. They literally all are. But why do people focus on the goal of such an event, and not the methodology? What I'm saying is we will never convince people these are conspiracies after the fact. Our only hope is to try to prevent them from happening. And that means targeting the abuse that happens during these shooters childhoods.
Ok put Omaha beach aside for a moment. Do you think it's feasable that Stephen Paddock managed to shoot a different individual every second for 10 minutes straight?

Take into account the numerous recordings of the event freely available which include audible bullet sounds.

Aero

Superstar
Ok put Omaha beach aside for a moment. Do you think it's feasable that Stephen Paddock managed to shoot a different individual every second for 10 minutes straight?

Take into account the numerous recordings of the event freely available which include audible bullet sounds.
Well I don't really know. It doesn't seem to pass my smell test. The casualty rate from *gunshot* wounds are a bit lower than what you stated. The number I found was 422 gunshot wounds. That's still a lot. They say he shot over 1100 rounds though. That's a lot of bullets, and he is shooting at what is essentially a giant target.

When you think of how guns are designed. These are basically peasant weapons. What I mean is that any random jackass can shoot a gun and hit a target 50% of the time.

Awoken2

Superstar
Those figures I quoted came from the lips of Sherrif Lombardo himself. I'll try and find the footage if it hasn't been removed.

I collated a lot of video clips which when viewed together put forward an extremely compelling argument that the whole event was staged.

A couple of examples would be the outrageously bad crisis acting of Brian Claypool as a victim at the shooting, he overplayed his part completey.

Then there was footage of crisis actors actually taking their positions as shooting victims. It was pretty damming evidence really.

I'll see if I can find that footage later as I don't have the time right now but I suspect those videos have since been removed from public scrutiny.