Active Shooter Situation at You Tube Headquarters

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
what struck me about this incident was that the MSM BARELY touched the story, makes me think it was an authentic incident not one of their FF and because her personality did not match what they want to promote as an idea of what type of person does this sort of thing
Excellent, succinct observations.....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I could care less about this woman. What I do care about is the blatant hypocrisy displayed by members on here who believe they're all about the truth when they're clearly not. Case and point in Thunderian, the Christian Zionist. He automatically wanted to make it seem like an Islamic issue because apparently she was wearing a headscarf (as if non-Muslims don't wear head-scarfs) but then kept quiet afterwards when it was apparent this had nothing to do with Islam.

This Keyboard crusader always has something to say when these supposed terrorist attacks are by supposed Muslims but keeps his mouth shut when they're crazy and white.
Thundarian sure jumped the shark, no doubt about that. But to his credit, he did later post that he thinks it was a non-religiously motivated incident.