Active Shooter Situation at You Tube Headquarters

X-Maverick

Established
Yeah my son wasnt doing it for the money either, he just loves anime and gaming and was working on his video editing skills and was really proud of himself for teaching himself how to do it and actually getting views and positive feedback. Hes only 14, i try to encourage any sort of Positive learning type activity which is hard enough at his age. He was so excited giving me his view and follower counts everyday and then youtube just took them down. I felt so bad for him. Hes still plugging away at it though which impressed me and im proud of him for.

I have a cousin that was making a pretty decent living off his youtube channel, had sponsors and shit.. im curious if and how this is effecting him.. because i know it was his only job and hes in his twenties and married and not living with his parents.
That's why YouTube is sucking now. What do they think the repercussions will be with all this draconian shit going on? And some people say it's their site so they can do what they want. I would argue that they shouldn't. YouTube is used all over the world by hundreds of millions. Probably over a billion use it. And now they're going all over the site handing out demonitizations wantonly. Taking down videos and channels. It's hard to even find conspiracy videos now. And they have the gall to say "These videos are bullshit, WE know the truth about any conspiracy, and so we're going to post Wikipedia articles of the REAL truth on any given subject."

YouTube needs to shut the fuck up and just run their site and stop being so damned political.

X-Maverick

Established
Actually, a lot of thoughts...

Firstly, this is not your normal story in that it is a woman and for that reason the mainstream media is not going ape shit.

Secondly, if not her it would have been someone else. What I mean there is that You Tube killed a lot of peoples means on income when they demonetized videos. They did this overnight and without ample explanation. It does not matter how odd some videos may seem to some, they will have an audience.

I think she does suffer from mental illness and she coveted attention which she was teased with via her videos. She saw the parts of America where people could say things somewhat freely and make money only to see it taken away.

Her brother warned some about her. Again, the police did not respond and we have a shooter. It is not that hard to obtain a pistol and in her mental state she thought her life was over. Her brother contacted authorities and her family reported her missing at one time on March 31st, so red flag city was there when she did not answer her phone for days.

Also, she criticized You Tube in force on her videos, but nothing was done.

We have conflicting witnesses everywhere and some nuts who just want camera times or possible actors.

In the end, You Tube is lucky that more did not happen or someone else did not create more damage in that they have been fricken with peoples heads. You shut down a persons rights and free speech and things like this can happen.

This incident is in no way cut and dried MKU. Had it been, it would have been a white male with a machine gun who inflicted more damage to fit the narrative of we should censor people for they are nuts. She was not anti anything other than censorship of HER videos. That is not something they can run with in a major way.
I think your last paragraph is nonsense. Instead of a white man it's a middle eastern (woman). Both are pretty typical. And who's to say they can't mix it up? And what do you mean they can't use it in any major way? Yeah, the story is she was mad about HER videos being demonitized. Do you know how many others are too? Of course they can run with this. I still say it's set up.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Would you expect anything less from a Zionist?

When it's a white shooter he stays silent or says something irrelevant but when it's supposedly a Muslim he suddenly has a lot to say and how it can't be a false flag and etc.
Have any of you seen this woman's videos? They are bizarre. She's dancing in front of fake backgrounds, like this--

-- but she is deadly serious about it.

If this whole thing is true, I don't think it was religiously motivated. Not at all.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well I don't really know. It doesn't seem to pass my smell test. The casualty rate from *gunshot* wounds are a bit lower than what you stated. The number I found was 422 gunshot wounds. That's still a lot. They say he shot over 1100 rounds though. That's a lot of bullets, and he is shooting at what is essentially a giant target.

When you think of how guns are designed. These are basically peasant weapons. What I mean is that any random jackass can shoot a gun and hit a target 50% of the time.
I'm not being pedantic here but if 1100 rounds were used in a ten minute period, the attack lasted 10 mins from start to finish, that would equate to 110 rounds a minute which breaks down to 1.83 shots a second for the entire 10 minute period.
The audio on the videos does not correlate with those figures. I'll try and find the video link which proves this quite conclusively.

Devine

Star
what struck me about this incident was that the MSM BARELY touched the story, makes me think it was an authentic incident not one of their FF and because her personality did not match what they want to promote as an idea of what type of person does this sort of thing

elsbet

Superstar
what struck me about this incident was that the MSM BARELY touched the story, makes me think it was an authentic incident not one of their FF and because her personality did not match what they want to promote as an idea of what type of person does this sort of thing
Good point.

I've watched a few of these vids that have been mirrored by other channels, and a couple that are trying to figure it out, like we are-- one woman made a great point: this woman's face *never* changes. Meaning she has no expression whatsoever-- face, frozen.. and dead eyes.

She is gorgeous, no doubt-- but she's too young for that much botox, and likely too young to have the kind of money it would take to buy the home she's in. It looks like she may live with her family as people with mental illness often do. The hairstyle in her Facebook pic (the pic imo is still striking..) looks to be c. 1960.. possibly her great gramma sported the same hairdo. :p But iirc, that can be a "tell" for some personality disorders (e.g. heavy makeup, etc.).

But it's clear she modeled her videos after what is popular on the site-- parodies of popular music videos (she chanted her own pro-vegan lyrics.. no singing or melody), exercise-yoga type vids, etc. No rhyme or reason to the content really. And unfortunately.. shootings are also very popular these days. Who knows. Idk. But yeah.. she could be a copycat with a motive.

Have you seen any of her material?

The Zone

Star
I think your last paragraph is nonsense. Instead of a white man it's a middle eastern (woman). Both are pretty typical. And who's to say they can't mix it up? And what do you mean they can't use it in any major way? Yeah, the story is she was mad about HER videos being demonitized. Do you know how many others are too? Of course they can run with this. I still say it's set up.
You seemingly have selective reading skills. If you cannot get what I said, then so be it. Mix it up? Why would they mix it up? And you actually say a middle eastern woman is typical? Really? Women are not even typical when it comes to this kind of thing. said like several If it was a set up it would be in the news much more than it is. It did not fit the narrative thus it is fading.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Have any of you seen this woman's videos? They are bizarre. She's dancing in front of fake backgrounds, like this--

-- but she is deadly serious about it.

If this whole thing is true, I don't think it was religiously motivated. Not at all.
Thats the lead singer of Deelight, not the shooter homie.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah my son wasnt doing it for the money either, he just loves anime and gaming and was working on his video editing skills and was really proud of himself for teaching himself how to do it and actually getting views and positive feedback. Hes only 14, i try to encourage any sort of Positive learning type activity which is hard enough at his age. He was so excited giving me his view and follower counts everyday and then youtube just took them down. I felt so bad for him. Hes still plugging away at it though which impressed me and im proud of him for.

I have a cousin that was making a pretty decent living off his youtube channel, had sponsors and shit.. im curious if and how this is effecting him.. because i know it was his only job and hes in his twenties and married and not living with his parents.
That's why YouTube is sucking now. What do they think the repercussions will be with all this draconian shit going on? And some people say it's their site so they can do what they want. I would argue that they shouldn't. YouTube is used all over the world by hundreds of millions. Probably over a billion use it. And now they're going all over the site handing out demonitizations wantonly. Taking down videos and channels. It's hard to even find conspiracy videos now. And they have the gall to say "These videos are bullshit, WE know the truth about any conspiracy, and so we're going to post Wikipedia articles of the REAL truth on any given subject."

YouTube needs to shut the fuck up and just run their site and stop being so damned political.
You guys are on it...... Jimmy Dore been breaking this ish down, now hes dropping the hammer on them with facts....

elsbet

Superstar
Thats the lead singer of Deelight, not the shooter homie.
lol

She's dancing in front of fake backgrounds, like this--

The bolded words above should tell you that an example follows, which is similar to the subject.. not the subject, itself.

:rolleyes:

Groove is in the heart... ♡

Aero

Superstar
I'm not being pedantic here but if 1100 rounds were used in a ten minute period, the attack lasted 10 mins from start to finish, that would equate to 110 rounds a minute which breaks down to 1.83 shots a second for the entire 10 minute period.
The audio on the videos does not correlate with those figures. I'll try and find the video link which proves this quite conclusively.
Ok. You are creating an average based on total numbers. Obviously the video can't confirm 1.83 shots a second, because it's an average amount.

Even a pistol will fire more than 1.83 bullets a second. I think that even an average shooter can squeeze off a good 4 rounds a second with a little gun. And this dude basically had machine guns. What I'm saying is. He could of fired 1000 of those bullets in two minutes. And the other 100 could of been popped off at any random time during those other 8 minutes.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ok. You are creating an average based on total numbers. Obviously the video can't confirm 1.83 shots a second, because it's an average amount.

Even a pistol will fire more than 1.83 bullets a second. I think that even an average shooter can squeeze off a good 4 rounds a second with a little gun. And this dude basically had machine guns. What I'm saying is. He could of fired 1000 of those bullets in two minutes. And the other 100 could of been popped off at any random time during those other 8 minutes.
Yes but the audio of the actual event, and I'm calling it an event because that's exactly what it was, does not support the theory of 1100 rounds fired. The audio has been analysed and the shots were counted. I'll try and find the link which shows this.

Aero

Superstar
Yes but the audio of the actual event, and I'm calling it an event because that's exactly what it was, does not support the theory of 1100 rounds fired. The audio has been analysed and the shots were counted. I'll try and find the link which shows this.
Do you have audio of inside the hallway of the hotel? Where he reportedly spent half the time shooting holes in the walls. Probably not. But I agree with the sentiment that it's fucked up they don't release all of the evidence they have. Maybe after dozens of lawsuits and 20 years later we will get real answers.

I'm not on some conspiracy debunking mission or anything. I just feel obligated to acknowledge the holes in some of these theories. There are other explanations that are highly plausible. And I've said this type of shit before. After some big shooting or disaster the police clamp down and only seem to care about covering their own asses.

The Media only really cares about the profits. So here we have two important figureheads of America, that are clearly only interested in preserving their own shitty careers. That isn't a conspiracy, it's just our shitty American lives reflecting back at us.

Awoken2

Superstar
Do you have audio of inside the hallway of the hotel? Where he reportedly spent half the time shooting holes in the walls. Probably not.

If you then take the argument forward that hundreds of rounds were expended inside then it makes the casualty count even more ridiculous, if you think about it.

I don't know much about weapons but if he did shoot over 200 rounds through his hotel door with a semi automatic weapon, as the official narrative claims then why did the police have to perform an explosive breach to open his door...surely there wouldn't have been any door left?

Aero

Superstar
People aren't talking about it because she was just some sad girl. She wasn't even a killer, which is clearly evident. Somehow she managed to kill herself though. Which is difficult not to find sad actually. I think she liked Animals more than humans, which I can sometimes relate to. So she will probably be reincarnated as an Eagle or something. Like God granted her wish of wanting to be an animal. She just had to make some huge spectacle shooting up Youtube and than self sacrifice.

The real question is, why does Youtube suck so bad? Well the answers should be pretty obvious. Think about how much Youtube is actually worth. And the entire basis of their business is people's stupid uploads. What I'm saying is when the commercial aspect took over, the average uploader is in perfect position to be squeezed by the powers that be. Their content isn't really essential to the business anymore, and in fact might even be hurting Youtube's advertisement revenue stream.

That's the real reason they demonetized so many videos and channels. They don't care what garbage video is up there, if people are clicking all over the advertisements. So it's just a fucked up rigged system. Either you make videos that every idiot is going to click on, or they wont let you even attempt to make money. Sell outs!