2020 General Election Thread

polymoog

Superstar
biden actually looked pretty good for the first half while his drugs were still streaming through his system. towards the end he became a little cloudy. overall, he didnt do too bad. he looked silly when it came to the voter fraud question, denying any kind of fraud happening.
physically, biden looked old.

trump was a bit too aggressive in the beginning as he tried to rattle biden. biden was probably told several times that he was going to have to go through that and held his ground... even when confronted with hunter biden comments.

i dont think anyone gained or lost any potential voters. like ive said, no one is undecided. shockingly, i think bidens un-interrupting manner was the decisive factor in him winning this debate.

Helioform

Star
biden actually looked pretty good for the first half while his drugs were still streaming through his system. towards the end he became a little cloudy. overall, he didnt do too bad. he looked silly when it came to the voter fraud question, denying any kind of fraud happening.
physically, biden looked old.

trump was a bit too aggressive in the beginning as he tried to rattle biden. biden was probably told several times that he was going to have to go through that and held his ground... even when confronted with hunter biden comments.

i dont think anyone gained or lost any potential voters. like ive said, no one is undecided. shockingly, i think bidens un-interrupting manner was the decisive factor in him winning this debate.
I agree totally. Biden looked half decent and Trump looked unstable trying to interrupt all the time. But I dont think those debates will change anything.

why did this predict everything?! even to the shitshow of the debates? is it going to erupt into violence between them both the video been right upto now!?

polymoog

Superstar
this can partly explain trumps more than usual aggressive behavior. there was NOT any agreement before the debate with respect to earpieces-- bidens team did not agree to those terms (nor the drug test, of course).
if bidens team was feeding him information, the only way trump could shake him up was to keep the pressure on while biden was trying to listen to his cues. i think this is more of a reason why biden blurted out "would you shut up?" during the debate. when biden went on about the green new deal and then at the last second said, "i do not support the green new deal... i have my own deal" makes more sense now. his handlers probably straightened him out.

in any case, bidens team would be wise to use trumps pushiness and interruptive behavior as a reason NOT to have any other debates, claiming that there is no point to any other debates with him. biden has everything to lose with any further debates, and if the wire/contact lens info is correct, trumps team will be more prepared. i would find a way to interrupt/hijack/interfere with that signal; maybe send a high pitched whine through it, forcing biden to yank it out of his ear in front of the television audience.

Thunderian

Superstar
My favourite part was when Biden said he doesn’t support the Green New Deal, then said it would pay for itself, then said again that he doesn’t support it. If it’s going to pay for itself, why doesn’t he support it?