2020 General Election Thread

Karlysymon

Superstar
I guess if dead people can vote Democrat then dead Democrats can run for president. :)
TIP scenarios that imagine California, Oregon and Washington seceding aswell as the creation of 5 more states makes me think that they will still run with the crazy even with a dead Biden. :)

Thunderian

Superstar
Biden is still considered a safe, and popular, choice. Harris didn’t do well in the primaries, and she hasn’t been scrutinized at all by the media. I could, of course, be totally wrong about this, and everyone who would vote for Biden would happily transfer their vote to Harris, but I don’t see it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
These articles are everywhere now but i guess it is what it is. Curious that they didn't feel the need to explore this months earlier when other world leaders were getting sick. I won't be surprised if MSM says Trump "killed" Biden by shedding the virus and not taking it seriously.

WaPo had this in May.

But also, something else to think about is: despite knowing his age and dementia issues, why didn't the members of TIP take into account a Biden death after the election in their gamed scenarios? The fact their "coup plan" was widely reported on/publicized lends credence to the idea that's the only part of the "plan" that was meant for public consumption. Biden's presence & speech at Gettysburg seems to me like a harbinger.

How bad was KAmala? Dems were so focused on Biden screwing up they forgot to wire KAmala.

Anyone notice her b*tch levels? Red flags all over.