“All of our righteousness is as filthy rags” ~ Isaiah 64:6

TokiEl

Superstar
No it's not Toki, nor is your character of that of someone who was born again. What you call as insults is me contending for the faith, which always insults the self willed and prideful.
You assume... but what have you shown which would convince Christians that you are moved by the Holy spirit or born again ?

What skill has the Spirit given you ?

You claim i pervert the Gospel and can't interpret prophecies... but it is you who pervert the Gospel and can't interpret prophecies.

And you are too arrogant to understand that.

I have shown what i know.... cutting Christian edge.

Of course i don't know it all... but i have shown that i know a lot more than you.

Are you jealous ? Is that what it is dog ?

Last edited:
You assume... but what have you shown which would convince Christians that you are moved by the Holy spirit or born again ?

You claim i pervert the Gospel and can't interpret prophecies... but it is you who pervert the Gospel and can't interpret prophecies.

Of course i don't know it all... but i have shown that i know a lot more than you.

The Beatitudes (Luke 6:20-45) Read it please (This applies to both of us.) But in the body of Christ, one must contend for the faith

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
John 6

28Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 6

28Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Pls explain this.

Luke 46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?

47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.

49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Pls explain this.

Luke 46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?

47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.

49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”
Have you ever pondered on the distinction between the Gospel of the Kingdom and the Gospel of Grace?

Certainly, they have much in common, and It is clear that both Jesus and Paul commend good works and exhort believers to do them, but I think that salvation by grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus (with the understanding of justification by faith, atonement and imputed righteousness) was the Gospel given to Paul for the age of the Gentiles.

Notice that when the time of the Gentiles concludes, the Age of Grace is over and the events of the Book of Revelation unfold, it is the Gospel of the Kingdom once again that is preached to the people of the earth.

#massivestudyifyoureinterested

floss

Star
Romans 4:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

floss

Star

Wow dude, Doug is much older than you and calling him dog? Yeahhhh that'll help you make it to heaven I'm sure. I guess you can always repent and have a clean slate again, right?

TokiEl

Superstar
Have you ever pondered on the distinction between the Gospel of the Kingdom and the Gospel of Grace?
Luke 24 46 Then He said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

That is grace... to repent and be forgiven.

This is the Gospel of Grace.

Repent and be forgiven.

Notice that when the time of the Gentiles concludes, the Age of Grace is over and the events of the Book of Revelation unfold, it is the Gospel of the Kingdom once again that is preached to the people of the earth.
Luke 21 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

When the jews restored control over Jerusalem on June 7 1967 then the time of the gentiles were fulfilled.

The Lord of lords is not your Lord ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Romans 4:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Your sins are forgiven not by works but by repentance.

That is if you believe Him...

Luke 24 46 Then He said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Do you believe ?

Do you have faith ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Wow dude, Doug is much older than you and calling him dog? Yeahhhh that'll help you make it to heaven I'm sure. I guess you can always repent and have a clean slate again, right?
Who are you calling dude dog ?

Doug is dog to me and the Lord.

A Freeman

Superstar

That is grace... to repent and be forgiven.

This is the Gospel of Grace.

Repent and be forgiven.
TRUE repentance though is to STOP sinning/breaking The Law (1 John 3:4), which is following Christ's Example.

Christ paid the penalty for our PAST sins, NOT to give us the freedom to sin/break The Law with impunity.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

That's why we MUST return to The Perfect Law of Liberty we were given at Mt. Horeb in Sinai to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE.

Luke 21 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

When the jews restored control over Jerusalem on June 7 1967 then the time of the gentiles were fulfilled.
The Gentiles were the Turkish Edomites that were defeated by British Israelite armed forces under Ge. Allenby almost 50 years earlier, on the 9th of December 1917.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3;7), all these [things] shall be finished.

The land was then stolen from Israel by the counterfeit Jews (AshkeNAZIS).

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazi is counterfeit, including their false claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah's son Japheth (through Japheth's son Gomer), NOT Noah's son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZI are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they've stolen from TRUE Israel, with their Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration, to set up their counterfeit-Jewish state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of, because without him and their scam there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.

This is why it's critically important to understand who the TRUE people Israel are, because without that certain wisdom, it is impossible to properly interpret Biblical prophecy.

The Lord of lords is not your Lord ?
A warning given directly to all "Christians" (see also Matt. 7:21-27). Who else call Christ "Lord"?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Christ paid the penalty for our PAST sins, NOT to give us the freedom to sin/break The Law with impunity.

WHEN WE ARE SAVED, ARE SINS FORGIVEN FOR PAST, PRESENT, & FUTURE?
VIEW SERIES / LAUREN BERG

Superhydrophobic coating repels almost any liquid. It is truly amazing! Just look at the guys blasted by buckets of mud. The treated man is left completely untouched, while the untreated man is left totally filthy. No matter what material they coat, the liquids just roll right off. Regardless of what sticky substance they use — ketchup, mustard, egg, or paint — there is never even a faint stain.
Media thanks to UltraTech International Inc.

Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross is like that for us. When a person receives His gift of forgiveness, condemnation for all sin just rolls right off — past, present, and future! It has nothing to do with the material of the person who is coated by Jesus’ forgiveness, but has everything to do with the perfection of what they are coated with — the blood and righteousness of Jesus Christ.

The Bible contrasts the effectiveness of sacrifices made by Jewish priests and the sacrifice made by our great high priest, Jesus:

“Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God.... For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy Hebrews 10:11-12,14 (emphasis mine).

The perfection that comes from Jesus’ sacrifice has no end even though those who have been made perfect are still in the process of “being made holy.” What makes us perfect is not what we do, but what Jesus did on our behalf. His infinite perfection cannot be stained by our imperfections. If we have put our trust in Jesus’ death to pay the penalty for sin, we can be confident that sins from our past, our present, and our future, are forgiven all because of the perfection of Jesus’ sacrifice.

TokiEl

Superstar
TRUE repentance though is to STOP sinning/breaking The Law (1 John 3:4), which is following Christ's Example.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;
Right.

That's why we MUST return to The Perfect Law of Liberty we were given at Mt. Horeb in Sinai to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE.
Luke 18 18Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

19“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.’ ”

21“All these have I kept from my youth,” he said.

22On hearing this, Jesus told him, “You still lack one thing: Sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

The Gentiles were the Turkish Edomites that were defeated by British Israelite armed forces under Ge. Allenby almost 50 years earlier, on the 9th of December 1917.
The gentiles are those who are not jews.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3;7), all these [things] shall be finished.
Ge.Allenby and the brits are not jews and so are gentiles.

It's interesting to note that 1260 years is about the time span of muslim rule in Jerusalem.

The land was then stolen from Israel by the counterfeit Jews (AshkeNAZIS).

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazi is counterfeit, including their false claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah's son Japheth (through Japheth's son Gomer), NOT Noah's son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZI are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they've stolen from TRUE Israel, with their Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration, to set up their counterfeit-Jewish state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of, because without him and their scam there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.
That is propaganda.

Jews are back just as foretold by Jesus.

Now one day after jewish independence day the arab armies attacked the newborn state and lost. The hope of the world was that the arabs would be successful and so finalise the final solution begun by Hitler and the nazis... but Isarel was still standing. A handful of Holocaust survivors beat the arab armies... again and again and again....

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross is like that for us. When a person receives His gift of forgiveness, condemnation for all sin just rolls right off — past, present, and future! It has nothing to do with the material of the person who is coated by Jesus’ forgiveness, but has everything to do with the perfection of what they are coated with — the blood and righteousness of Jesus Christ.

The Bible contrasts the effectiveness of sacrifices made by Jewish priests and the sacrifice made by our great high priest, Jesus:

“Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God.... For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy Hebrews 10:11-12,14 (emphasis mine).

The perfection that comes from Jesus’ sacrifice has no end even though those who have been made perfect are still in the process of “being made holy.” What makes us perfect is not what we do, but what Jesus did on our behalf. His infinite perfection cannot be stained by our imperfections. If we have put our trust in Jesus’ death to pay the penalty for sin, we can be confident that sins from our past, our present, and our future, are forgiven all because of the perfection of Jesus’ sacrifice.
Right Jesus paid the price for sins and so He has the authority and power to forgive sins.

But He spoke a lot in the gospels so don't forget to hear Him and comply.

Get to know the words of the Word of God and know what pleases Him who saves whomever He wills.