“Is it cuz I is black?” Will “Transracial” become the new Transgender?

I know you sometimes quote the OT but I take it you accept the evolutionary paradigm?

As for a sudden increase in knowledge, have you ever come across this OT passage?

Daniel 12:4
King James Version

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Thats knowledge of the truth not knowledge of how to build or harness energy or create

Now a question for you. Do you think life is easier when the Creator is around or away? Do you think understanding to make tech is with the Creator or comes when He turns His face away from the world like where we are at today?

Capitalism
Capitalism definition:economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

By definition, capitalism has been around since the beginning because trade and industry has always been controlled by individuals

Yeah there was no way to harness electricity for a long time but yes It was a gradual development. People had to learn metallurgy before they could built towers. they had to learn the science of magnetism, ie Lorentz force laws. Math had to develop ie maxwells equations. All of which were developed gradually. So whatever silly explanation you have in your fairy tale isnt true because no it wasn’t sudden, it was built on thousands of years of development
There’s clearly a boom after the 1800s lol. You can keep saying there wasn’t but thousands to millions of years of history and just in the last 200 years everything took off. Of course that’s just according to your false narrative. In reality the past had better tech just going by the structures they built

You can’t build these with horse and buggy. Hell today they couldn’t build these things with the tech and machinery we have today. And this is just what’s left. As the world fairs prove, your people went around destroying a lot of the structures of the past

Ok so you changed the topic and are basically just ranting, I guess that means I was right about your transracial argument of America being bullshit so moving on
Now you’re trying to cop out lol My position has been clear. Black, white, Indian, Asian, European, African etc... ALL are made up terms that your kind made up to hide who people really are. There is no such thing as race..

These two different groups of people would come to America and be labeled as black DESPITE having genetic differences that differentiate them from each other. That’s because race is totally made up. When Jacob went to Egypt he didn’t become an Egyptian. When Daniel was in Babylon he didn’t become a Babylonian. Yet you think you moving to wherever gives you a reason to take a title meant for someone else, for you? Lol. You’re free to look at it however you want in this luciferian “do as thou wilt” society, but reality is on the way and that’s not how it’s gonna work when that hits you in the face

Sure what? The Creator is around and you’ll tell me He had people in tents warming themselves by hand created bonfires. He goes away and now they have heaters? The Creator was around and they wanted light? That again, came from hand made bonfires. He goes away and now we have something easier called electricity lol. It’s all BS.The world is more advanced for you because of your beginnings (according to Darwin). But the world in general? Nope. Was way more advanced in the past..The structures are the proof

You can’t build these with horse and buggy. Hell today they couldn’t build these things with the tech and machinery we have today. And this is just what’s left. As the world fairs prove, your people went around destroying a lot of the structures of the past
They had technology in those times. That’s what I’ve said for the last like 5 posts. Technology gradually developed. They had technology before the 1800s. They had technology in roman times. Greek times. Renaissance times. It just wasn’t electric. Is there anything you don’t get about that so I don’t have to say it again? It doesmt take a genius here
These two different groups of people would come to America and be labeled as black DESPITE having genetic differences that differentiate them from each other. That’s because race is totally made up. When Jacob went to Egypt he didn’t become an Egyptian. When Daniel was in Babylon he didn’t become a Babylonian. Yet you think you moving to wherever gives you a reason to take a title meant for someone else, for you? Lol. You’re free to look at it however you want in this luciferian “do as thou wilt” society, but reality is on the way and that’s not how it’s gonna work when that hits you in the face
i have no idea what youre ranting about now. Yes usually when you live somewhere you have some title for it, if you live in Glasgow, talk like a glasgwegian, cook food like one, live like one, and it has characteristics of being different from everyone else your called a Glaswegian. That’s not race. Race is a broader definition that encompasses many ethnicities and nationalities. If now you want to argue race doesn’t exist after all your normal posts is that the black race are gods and the white race are barbarian wild men then I don’t think you even know what the hell youre talking about.

Sure what? The Creator is around and you’ll tell me He had people in tents warming themselves by hand created bonfires. He goes away and now they have heaters? The Creator was around and they wanted light? That again, came from hand made bonfires. He goes away and now we have something easier called electricity lol. It’s all BS.The world is more advanced for you because of your beginnings (according to Darwin). But the world in general? Nope. Was way more advanced in the past..The structures are the proof
If people were living with God sure they would be content to live in a hut with a fire. But in the bible which is what you believe that was only with Adam and Eve, the rest of the time God wasnt with every person.
I don’t believe in Darwin, why do you talk about him so much?

Christopher Columbus was lost.

He started his voyage from the UK/Europe to reach to India.
He was supposed to keep moving westwards, to reach India, eventually.

Albeit, Christopher Columbus had cut short his voyage when he reached the landmass currently known as the US, and pompously or inadvertently named them native tribes/people --- Indians!! LOL!

They had technology in those times. That’s what I’ve said for the last like 5 posts. Technology gradually developed. They had technology before the 1800s. They had technology in roman times. Greek times. Renaissance times. It just wasn’t electric. Is there anything you don’t get about that so I don’t have to say it again? It doesmt take a genius here
Clearly by “technology” I’m referencing what we have today. The false narrative you’re given says that things are the most advanced now than they have ever been yet all over the world they built structures that outdo what we are able to do with more machinery, electricity and better global connectivity.

It’s simple. You can’t build what they did with limited tech the narrative says they had. Building an elaborate castle with horse and buggy isn’t happening. With no cranes. No dump trucks/machinery to secure the foundation. No lifts to complete the tops of the castle. It’s just not happening. And if it was one or two, maybe all hands on deck could be an acceptable explanation. But all around the world? It’s not happening without an advanced understanding of technology.

You’re not building this today, let alone back in the day with limited technology and man power.
i have no idea what youre ranting about now. Yes usually when you live somewhere you have some title for it, if you live in Glasgow, talk like a glasgwegian, cook food like one, live like one, and it has characteristics of being different from everyone else your called a Glaswegian. That’s not race. Race is a broader definition that encompasses many ethnicities and nationalities. If now you want to argue race doesn’t exist after all your normal posts is that the black race are gods and the white race are barbarian wild men then I don’t think you even know what the hell youre talking about.
Moving somewhere else doesn’t change your title in reality. As I said Jacob going to Egypt didn’t make him an Egyptian and Daniel in Babylon didn’t make him a Babylonian. Their titles remained the same no matter where they were or went. Only now, in this luciferian kingdom, is that the case.

They push that type of thinking so they can hide who everyone actually is...

If people were living with God sure they would be content to live in a hut with a fire. But in the bible which is what you believe that was only with Adam and Eve, the rest of the time God wasnt with every person.
I don’t believe in Darwin, why do you talk about him so much?
I didn’t ask about contentment. I said technology would be at its highest with the Creator. The way your narrative sets it up is it was at its lowest with the Creator and at its highest when He’s not around. I don’t buy that.

And Darwin looked into your origins and said you come from a wildman. And that matches this tapestry:

1651339153916.jpeg
It doesn’t matter if you believe it or not...

Daze

Superstar

You’re not building this today, let alone back in the day with limited technology and man power.
I've been in the trades all my life and these structures are not impossible. We just don't see new ones because they are not economical. Only people with obscene money like the Rothchilds are building castles today.

this guy built one for fun in 20 years with 500,000 dollars he raised in the same way a mideval construction worker would do it.

Guedelon Castle is a project started in 1997 by Michel Guyot and Maryline Martin in the Burgundy region of France. The castle is styled on typical French medieval chateau-fort, modeled on designs from the 13th century, and is being built using techniques and materials available to masons and builders 800 years ago. The Guedelon project has now become a tourist destination, and employs dozens of workers. The castle is due to be completed in 2023.
A8C0265F-2F81-428E-B3BE-2884F8D53E16.jpeg
CFF98D32-EB3F-4B34-87C6-8E330939D118.jpeg
F36A6AB6-FED2-4286-8324-78520B04984F.jpeg

Attachments

I didn’t ask about contentment. I said technology would be at its highest with the Creator. The way your narrative sets it up is it was at its lowest with the Creator and at its highest when He’s not around. I don’t buy that.
You don’t know the bible very well because the only time in it man walked with the creator was Adam and eve
And Darwin looked into your origins and said you come from a wildman
so you’re a Darwinist? Weird for a fanatical Old Testament believer. I don’t believe Darwin’s theories

I've been in the trades all my life and these structures are not impossible. We just don't see new ones because they are not economical. Only people with obscene money like the Rothchilds are building castles today.
I’ve been around trades too. I’ve seen rectangle buildings on flat ground take months to years to complete yet people around the world with limited technology were building castles, temples and cathedrals with horse and buggy? I’m just going to post some old structures that are beautiful (IMO) and you can explain how people all over the world are building structures with less man power, technology and machinery than todau

If you are really around trades and construction like that then you know how much effort, time, and machinery it takes just to set the foundation of a rectangular warehouse building. Imagine setting the foundation of an elaborate and unique building on the top of a mountain. Oh yea and with no machinery? How about transporting materials to the top of the mountains?

It’s not happening. Maybe if there were one or two we could say everyone combined to do it. But these elaborate structures are all over the world yet look what’s being built today. It’s crap in comparison to just one of these buildings. And let me know because I can keep going with these elaborate buildings all around the world

Daze

Superstar
I’ve been around trades too. I’ve seen rectangle buildings on flat ground take months to years to complete yet people around the world with limited technology were building castles, temples and cathedrals with horse and buggy? I’m just going to post some old structures that are beautiful (IMO) and you can explain how people all over the world are building structures with less man power, technology and machinery than todau

If you are really around trades and construction like that then you know how much effort, time, and machinery it takes just to set the foundation of a rectangular warehouse building. Imagine setting the foundation of an elaborate and unique building on the top of a mountain. Oh yea and with no machinery? How about transporting materials to the top of the mountains?

It’s not happening. Maybe if there were one or two we could say everyone combined to do it. But these elaborate structures are all over the world yet look what’s being built today. It’s crap in comparison to just one of these buildings. And let me know because I can keep going with these elaborate buildings all around the world
Why do you think their tech was limited? As a Muslim we know advanced civilizations existed in the past such as the people of Aad.
Massive enclosures built in the mountains.
1651346295514.png

But God wiped them out due to their disbelief. Just like he did to the civilizations that lived during Noah's time. Of which you should be familiar.
Think they built that with a horse and buggy? Its known as Petra, why don't you visit it?

As i told you, being an electrician I am involved in the trades. I've seen massive sprawling complexes built in days. Foundations the size of football fields poured in days. We have this tech today. Just look at modern architecture.

What are you trying to prove with these images?

this guy built one for fun in 20 years with 500,000 dollars he raised in the same way a mideval construction worker would do it.

Guedelon Castle is a project started in 1997 by Michel Guyot and Maryline Martin in the Burgundy region of France. The castle is styled on typical French medieval chateau-fort, modeled on designs from the 13th century, and is being built using techniques and materials available to masons and builders 800 years ago. The Guedelon project has now become a tourist destination, and employs dozens of workers. The castle is due to be completed in 2023.
View attachment 73790
View attachment 73791
View attachment 73793
That looks like a pile of sh*t compared to just what I posted lol.

You don’t know the bible very well because the only time in it man walked with the creator was Adam and eve
Lmao
Exodus 33:11
The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.

Now your narrative would have people believe that while the Most High was actually dealing with people on earth directly,He didn’t give them technology or the understanding of how to utilize the very earth He created to make their lives easier. Then after He stopped dealing with them, technology and understanding of all that shoots up.It’s BS.

so you’re a Darwinist? Weird for a fanatical Old Testament believer. I don’t believe Darwin’s theories
Yes I do understand that Darwin identified where YOU come from. And it matches what the Most High said would happen to the Israelites:

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Here are the “those which are not a people”

That looks like a pile of sh*t compared to just what I posted lol.
It was built by some volunteers with a limited budget. A king with an unlimited budget, unlimited manpower, and 100 years can do more. Still he built a castle with mideval tech which you said was impossible clearly it’s not
Lmao
Exodus 33:11
The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.

Now your narrative would have people believe that while the Most High was actually dealing with people on earth directly,He didn’t give them technology or the understanding of how to utilize the very earth He created to make their lives easier. Then after He stopped dealing with them, technology and understanding of all that shoots up.It’s BS.
and during that time the rest of the people were worshipping a golden calf...my point stands as does your ignorance of the bible
Yes I do understand that Darwin identified where YOU come from. And it matches what the Most High said would happen to the Israelites:

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Here are the “those which are not a people”
“Not a people” means not a nation under God. A Godless nation, they (the Israelites of thousands of years ago before the Babylonian captivity, not black people as you think it means) would suffer all ills because they worshipped demons. God said he they would suffer teeth of beasts, serpents, godless nations, etc.

that verse isn’t a proof of Darwinism you absolute loon:p

Last edited:

All except one built by white people that you hate and don’t consider human. No wonder you have to go to such ridiculous lengths to justify your nonsensicle theories. Much be hard living such contradictions :p

Why do you think their tech was limited? As a Muslim we know advanced civilizations existed in the past such as the people of Aad.
Massive enclosures built in the mountains.
View attachment 73794

But God wiped them out due to their disbelief. Just like he did to the civilizations that lived during Noah's time. Of which you should be familiar.
Think they built that with a horse and buggy? Its known as Petra, why don't you visit it?
Nope. I’m saying that in the past they were even more advanced than we are today.But that’s not what you’re saying is it?

As i told you, being an electrician I am involved in the trades. I've seen massive sprawling complexes built in days. Foundations the size of football fields poured in days. We have this tech today. Just look at modern architecture.

What are you trying to prove with these images?
What you build today is cheap and crap lol. It doesn’t compare to just those images I showed. And there’s more. The question, for you I guess, is were they doing that with more or less technology than what we have today? Here’s something from a “Chicago world fair” in 1893.

Now you let me know what buildings you have pulled wire through that look like this did in 1893.And while we’re at it just compare this to what is said in this article:

Strange as It may appear, America abounds in antiquities, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of Thebes or Nineveh. Ruins of ancient cities, of immense extent ; fortifications, mounds and pyramids ; temples with walls built of hewn stone showing a refined taste in architecture—and adorned with human figures beautifully executed ; large alters ornamented with hieroglyphics, probably giving a record of those who reared them, but which no man has been able to decipher ; remains of ancient palaces, with beautiful specimens of sculpture and painting, with many other marks of ancient greatness, prove to us that this is not a new world, but that a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highly skilled in arts, and in a state of civilization far beyond anything we have been led to conceive of the aborigines, previous to the discovery of the continent by Europeans.

Raftsmen Journal January 6 1858

Imma let you put 2 and 2 together. Or not. It up to you but whether you do or not doesn’t change reality.And you being an electrician, here’s the kicker. They gave you electricity and kept the knowledge of the free energy the earth to themselves lol. You know thats what Tesla was on right?

It was built by some volunteers with a limited budget. A king with an unlimited budget, unlimited manpower, and 100 years can do more. Still he built a castle with mideval tech which you said was impossible clearly it’s not
Yea I said the castles I pointed to cannot be recreated.Again what he built is a literal pile of sh*t compared to them. And lol at them taking 100 years. All the magnificent castles, temples and cathedrals took that long huh?

and during that time the rest of the people were worshipping a golden calf...my point stands as does your ignorance of the bible
You said the Creator didn’t walk with man since Adam yet He spoke face to face with Moses (man). And instead of humbling yourself and taking a step back you double down on being wrong lol. The Most High hates people like you because you’re proud. And your pride is based on ego not on faith or righteousness and even that wouldn’t be right. It’s pathetic but good riddance when that time comes.

“Not a people” means not a nation under God. A Godless nation, they (the Israelites of thousands of years ago before the Babylonian captivity, not black people as you think it means) would suffer all ills because they worshipped demons. God said he they would suffer teeth of beasts, serpents, godless nations, etc.

that verse isn’t a proof of Darwinism you absolute loon:p
Lol! “If I bring someone explaining the meaning of the verse that will prove him wrong!” Pathetic...

These aren’t people lol. And this is somewhere in between what you are today and what Darwin said you come from. Doesnt matter if you believe him or not, he was putting a mirror to you.

You said the Creator didn’t walk with man since Adam yet He spoke face to face with Moses (man). And instead of humbling yourself and taking a step back you double down on being wrong lol. The Most High hates people like you because you’re proud. And your pride is based on ego not on faith or righteousness and even that wouldn’t be right. It’s pathetic but good riddance when that time comes.
Moses is one person. That’s not the creator walking with humanity. Tbh this is just getting way too low iq if you can’t even understand simple things
And lol at them taking 100 years. All the magnificent castles, temples and cathedrals took that long huh?
Yup pretty much, they did
Lol! “If I bring someone explaining the meaning of the verse that will prove him wrong!” Pathetic...
“If I bring someone the meaning of the verse that will prove him wrong.” Uhh, yeah, it does
These aren’t people lol. And this is somewhere in between what you are today and what Darwin said you come from. Doesnt matter if you believe him or not, he was putting a mirror to you.
so Darwin is like some great wise sage for you. Interesting.

Alright well we’re not talking about the title of this thread anymore, you were already proven wrong about that, americans arent transracialists because American isnt a race, so it doesn’t matter if you want to bring a bunch of other topics you’re wrong about, seems like your just wrong about everything because your mad that white people built castles you like and don’t want to admit they built them. Well they did. LMAO:p

polymoog

Superstar
What you build today is cheap and crap lol. It doesn’t compare to just those images I showed. And there’s more. The question, for you I guess, is were they doing that with more or less technology than what we have today? Here’s something from a “Chicago world fair” in 1893.

from wikipedia: the chicago worlds fair (colombian exposition of 1893) was planned in the early 1890s. lets say it was planned at construction started that same year in 1890. by may 1st, 1893, it was open. so who believes that 200 buildings with canals and lagoons, moving sidewalks, and a monstrous ferris wheel on 690 acres were completed in 3 years? think about the manpower needed, the material, bringing the material to this location, and how much time would be required at the end of the 19th century to do this.
and then almost all of the buildings are destroyed afterward since all of this was meant to be temporary.

some "temporary" structures:
1651356392244.png

1651356517771.png

1651356582931.png