With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In today's current climate you are best served by being conspiracy minded.....being bang in the middle of one big conspiracy.

When you say wide eyed trust it just makes me think of all you end timers.....now THAT is wide eyed trust. And by the looks of it, you guys appear to have a greater number of "sources" than us conspiracy folk do. Censorship n all that.
An interesting point. In a way, it is worth acknowledging that we all end up putting trust in someone or something. It’s a bit like the Titanic movie - when it all goes down, what you choose to hang on to may be important.

Within reason be conspiracy minded but when u put the powers that be in control of every nuance and every stretch of news u give them far too much power in fact that's the conspiracy they want u to believe by believing that u can think everything is a lie the truth is they don't control every event that ever happens.

Why was JFK killed because he went against the system did they control that ? Not initially. I feel it's the same. Much has been said of disinfo agents people like David icke I don't think they are necessarily disinfo they just are mislead in what they truly believe.

Sunshine

Established
Those Afghans need to stay in their country or find local refuge. Absolutely no refugees in the US.

Are you a freaking troll or what? I think most people in the US would welcome refugees from Afghanistan. I would open my home to shelter women and children from that country, without hesitation. There are private individuals and groups working for that very cause.

Daze

Superstar
I didn't see the Daily Mail reporting on ANY of the devastating drone strikes, missile strikes and other atrocities carried out against countless thousands of innocent people over the last 20 years.....but NOW they give a shit?
It seems they want back into Afghanistan. As you said, the daily fail has no credibility.

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 10-36-30 Startpage Search results.png

Honestly, the sources are endless. Its been 20 years of hell for the Afghans.

The only question is, why do they care now? Simple, they Don't.

Clearly it is propaganda trying to justify keeping soldiers there because 20 years is not enough.

Which i find somewhat odd because with privatized armies like blackwater, they don't officially need soldiers there.

End of the day the US and UK are both slaves of Israel while they openly tell the world...

moosad.jpg

DavidSon

Star
So when did the Daily Mail become a reliable news source?......just wondering.
I notice from this thread it's the pretend disciples of Jesus that only post links to Daily Mail, BBC, Reuters, etc. lol. Why indoctrinated, delusional end-times cultists want to parade themselves among truthers is certainly puzzling. The fact is they're either deceived by, or possibly knowing agents of, well-funded anti-Islamic propaganda networks.

Daze

Superstar

Daze

Superstar
Nobody is a slave to Israel lol. That's hilarious.
2.jpg

Do i need to show images of Trump, Obama, Clinton and so on all in yamakas at the wailing wall?

Or would it be redundant at this point?

Look who I'm talking to...

3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg

Do i need to go on? Maybe i should just start quoting people.
7.jpg

Seriously, the only people who think like you are defiantly ignorant.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I notice from this thread it's the pretend disciples of Jesus that only post links to Daily Mail, BBC, Reuters, etc. lol. Why indoctrinated, delusional end-times cultists want to parade themselves among truthers is certainly puzzling. The fact is they're either deceived by, or possibly knowing agents of, well-funded anti-Islamic propaganda networks.

There is absolutely no anti-Islam agenda at play in this scenario.
Islam is an expansionist & exclusivist organized religion that calls for the killing of polytheists & disbeliever.Islam’s 1400 year old history is proof of this. The idea of Global Jihad that fuels Terrorism and animates terrorist organization is drawn from the Quran.
Islamic fundamentalism is the root cause of unrest in Afghanistan.
Stop foisting the blame on other countries by spinning conspiracy theories. Though it would be incorrect to absolve these countries of having exploited & exacerbated the cinflict but rabid Islamists use this as a facade to whitewash the barbaric nature of the Islamist Taliban

Last edited:
View attachment 61607

Do i need to show images of Trump, Obama, Clinton and so on all in yamakas at the wailing wall?

Or would it be redundant at this point?

Look who I'm talking to...

View attachment 61608View attachment 61609View attachment 61610

Do i need to go on? Maybe i should just start quoting people.
View attachment 61611

Seriously, the only people who think like you are defiantly ignorant.
That's why Obama gave millions to Iran... Biden when he got in is going to reinstate the deal.wj

Daze

Superstar
There is absolutely no anti-Islam agenda at play in this scenario.
Islam is an expansionist & exclusivist organized religion that calls for the killing of polytheists & disbeliever.Islam’s 1400 year old history is proof of this. The idea of Global Jihad that fuels Terrorism and animates terrorist organization is drawn from the Quran.
Islamic fundamentalism is the root cause of unrest in Afghanistan.
Stop foisting the blame on other countries by spinning c0nspiracy theories.

Whoever kills a soul it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. (5:32 Quran)

Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. (2:256 Quran)

Ya know whats crazy to me? You people LITERALLY kill others for eating a hamburger.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Whoever kills a soul it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. (5:32 Quran)

Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. (2:256 Quran)
Those who disbelieve in our verses we'll drive them into a fire. 4:56
Polytheists are the worst of creatures. 98:6
Men are in charge of women by right of what I have granted one over the other. 4:34

Explain these verses of the Quran, the doctrine of the so called religion of peace.

Now if your are going for the classic ‘ it’s taken out of context ’ argument it just drives home my point.

Your article claims the Taliban are doing door-to-door executions, and to back this up they are using an audio recording of a man's voice with gunfire in the background. This audio was recorded after midnight Kabul time, after the last US plane had left Afghan airspace.

Now, if you had done your due diligence (I would not expect such a thing), you would know that this gunfire was celebratory, and heard all across Kabul last night, attested to by multiple sources. To back up my claim I will give you many different sources.

Fireworks

Celebratory gunfire 1

Badri 313 unit telling Talibs to stop firing

Tracer rounds:

Celebratory gunfire 2

Celebratory gunfire 3
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1432443900627673096

Gunfire and fireworks
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1432742515707465728

Celebratory gunfire 4
https://twitter.com/MuradGazdiev/status/1432456361523167240

Celebratory gunfire 5
https://twitter.com/luxmy_g/status/1432452466692472836

Celebratory gunfire 6
https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/1432712375111757824

Idk what to say, that fact that some moron's actually think the drone king was pro-Muslim or those who think Iran is actually an enemy to Israel.

Just not worth my time.
So Israel has no enemies beside Palestine ? Lol okay then

Daze

Superstar
Those who disbelieve in our verses we'll drive them into a fire. 4:56
Absolutely. When God feeds, clothes, protects you. Provides you with family, spouse, job, eyesight, heartbeat. (insert 1000's of blessings here) who is more unjust then the one who can't even say thank you?

If you disbelieve in the Creator is there any other place for you then the eternal abode whose fuel is men and stone?

Polytheists are the worst of creatures. 98:6
So i guess this rubs you and your 100's of gods the wrong way?

If a person you showered with gifts showed you no gratitude what so ever, actually gave it to others.. You'd feel the exact same way, the "worst of creatures"

Men are in charge of women by right of what I have granted one over the other. 4:34
It is clear God gave men the authority in the home. Can you imagine men at home doing dishes while the women went out to hunt 100's of years ago before feminism?

Explain these verses of the Quran, the doctrine of the so called religion of peace.
What else do you got Hindu?

Now if your are going for the classic ‘ it’s taken out of context ’ argument it just drives home my point.
I am in complete agreement with everything you have quoted, as it is quoted.

weskrongden

Veteran
Are you a freaking troll or what? I think most people in the US would welcome refugees from Afghanistan. I would open my home to shelter women and children from that country, without hesitation. There are private individuals and groups working for that very cause.
No reason they can't stay in Afghanistan, that's where they belong. It's time for them to work with the Taliban to make Afghanistan better. Most people are influenced by the elite's non stop refugee propaganda campaign. I'm not a low intelligence sheep like you and most of the population.