With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

1630365043700.png

The funeral prayer for the three adults and seven children killed in the drone strike on Kabul.

The youngest child to be killed was two-year-old Sumaya, and the oldest child was 12-year-old Farzad, the family told the BBC.

"It's wrong, it's a brutal attack, and it's happened based on wrong information," Ramin Yousufi, a relative of the victims, said.

He added, tearfully: "Why have they killed our family? Our children? They are so burned out we cannot identify their bodies, their faces."

Daze

Superstar
View attachment 61528

The funeral prayer for the three adults and seven children killed in the drone strike on Kabul.

The youngest child to be killed was two-year-old Sumaya, and the oldest child was 12-year-old Farzad, the family told the BBC.

"It's wrong, it's a brutal attack, and it's happened based on wrong information," Ramin Yousufi, a relative of the victims, said.

He added, tearfully: "Why have they killed our family? Our children? They are so burned out we cannot identify their bodies, their faces."
Are Muslims buried in caskets over there? Shouldn't it be a cloth sack and nothing else?

Lyfe

Star
There was no winning the war on terror. Once we invaded the only way to truly win was through permanent occupation. Anything else and every american death would have been in vain, especially if these terrorist organizations come back stronger and with greater resolve which we know they will. It just illustrates the meaninglesness of war as a long term solution.

Obviously though I dont believe in the official story that led to the invasion and America is guilty of unspeakable war crimes. The invading force that invades based off of a lie are the real perpetrators. An american soldier that will allow his or herself to be part of a war they know to be unjist and based off of a lie, but doesnt care isnt morally better than the so called opposition in this war.

Daze

Superstar
Psychotic jihadis armed with $85 billion dollars in high tech weaponry. Frightening.

Europe is in for it if the U.S. makes no attempt to recover that arsenal.

Though it is probably already too late.
How many times has the US been caught arming Al qaeda, Isis, boko haram, whatever name you want to give to Israel's proxy armies?

Least 6 or 7 times the past decade or 2. Oddly enough, you're still in one piece.

Stay ignorant.

recure

Established
How many times has the US been caught arming Al qaeda, Isis, boko haram, whatever name you want to give to Israel's proxy armies?
Who armed Muhammad in that case? Maybe it was his merchant wealth and subsequent plundering during his career as a warmonger? Or could it also have been, as the evidence shows, that the early Caliphates were likewise Israel's proxy armies against the Christian Roman Empire?

Lyfe

Star
With the newly declared Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, people will be asking if the actions of the new leadership are a representation or a mutation of Islam.

I had left this forum, but I came back to ask this question as it would seem to me to be a vital one in the light of unfolding events.

With Afghanistan supplying 90% of the worlds heroin, and 95% of the European supply, will this regime that bans alcohol rid the world of this poison that kills people every day?

Do people stand with or denounce the regime?

Interview with the mayor of Kabul today…

The world rulers love drugs too much to not be in control of Afghanistan's heroin. The new regime wont change that. Im sure they have someone in power to make sure the drugs go where they need to.

Lyfe

Star
Honestly I doubt America is just going to hand Afghanistan over to some power they dont control. Itll be a puppet government for the elite. Heroin, arming terrorists, business as usual.

Awoken2

Superstar

Lurking009

Veteran
Since when did Google become a reliable search engine?

....I'll let you answer the first question first.
Using the search engine of your choice, feel free to look this story up. If you want to pretend every negative Taliban story is propaganda, that is certainly your freedom to do so.

Awoken2

Superstar
Using the search engine of your choice, feel free to look this story up. If you want to pretend every negative Taliban story is propaganda, that is certainly your freedom to do so.
If you choose to believe that our msn outlets sometimes tell the truth then it's you that's pretending not me.

The whole "muslim terrorist" bollocks was kicked off with a huge lie. They had to.lie to people to get them to buy that narrative. And here you are perpetuating that lie by posting Daily Mail articles.

I didn't see the Daily Mail reporting on ANY of the devastating drone strikes, missile strikes and other atrocities carried out against countless thousands of innocent people over the last 20 years.....but NOW they give a shit?

You either buy the media shit they serve up or you don't. Simple as.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If you choose to believe that our msn outlets sometimes tell the truth then it's you that's pretending not me.

The whole "muslim terrorist" bollocks was kicked off with a huge lie. They had to.lie to people to get them to buy that narrative. And here you are perpetuating that lie by posting Daily Mail articles.

I didn't see the Daily Mail reporting on ANY of the devastating drone strikes, missile strikes and other atrocities carried out against countless thousands of innocent people over the last 20 years.....but NOW they give a shit?

You either buy the media shit they serve up or you don't. Simple as.
I guess in the parallel universe of the truth community, the Taliban are a fair minded, equitable bunch, and this clip was put together by out of work crisis actors to make them look like fanatical thugs?

The issue is that conspiracy minded folk seem to have a wide eyed trust in their chosen sources. It’s ironic really.

Awoken2

Superstar
The issue is that conspiracy minded folk seem to have a wide eyed trust in their chosen sources. It’s ironic really.
In today's current climate you are best served by being conspiracy minded.....being bang in the middle of one big conspiracy.

When you say wide eyed trust it just makes me think of all you end timers.....now THAT is wide eyed trust. And by the looks of it, you guys appear to have a greater number of "sources" than us conspiracy folk do. Censorship n all that.