With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

Karlysymon

Star
Former UK PM Blair warns West should prepare for bio-terrorism threat
Islamism remains a "first order" security threat and the West should prepare for potential use of biological weapons by extremist groups, former British prime minister Tony Blair said on Monday.
"COVID-19 has taught us about deadly pathogens. Bio-terror possibilities may seem like the realm of science fiction. But we would be wise now to prepare for their potential use by non-state actors," he said.
Iam now very, very intrigued as to why “they” have fallen back on the Islamic terror narrative. I suppose blaming (domestic) white supremacists/right wing groups for a bioterror attack was always going to be a hard sell after the covid lies.

Blair’s outfit has received grants from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation meanwhile Bill spent last year screaming about a looming bioterror attack. Reiterating the belief this year as well. Going further back in time…2017

1631567866358.png
Before people fall for the media’s lies should an attack happen, remember what happened the last time and what is going to be asked of “you” in response. The restrictions that a bioterror attack will demand will be the stuff of nightmares.
1631568263409.png

Iam now very, very intrigued as to why “they” have fallen back on the Islamic terror narrative. I suppose blaming (domestic) white supremacists/right wing groups for a bioterror attack was always going to be a hard sell after the covid lies.

Blair’s outfit has received grants from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation meanwhile Bill spent last year screaming about a looming bioterror attack. Reiterating the belief this year as well. Going further back in time…2017

Before people fall for the media’s lies should an attack happen, remember what happened the last time and what is going to be asked of “you” in response. The restrictions that a bioterror attack will demand will be the stuff of nightmares.
View attachment 62419
What I don't understand is that Muslim countries are very backward in science. Will Taliban do it? They don't seem like the type of guys who can create something in a lab. How can this be convincing?

Karlysymon

Star
What I don't understand is that Muslim countries are very backward in science. Will Taliban do it? They don't seem like the type of guys who can create something in a lab. How can this be convincing?
When it does happen, it will only be convincing to people who after 20 years, still believe Al qaeda did 9/11 and that muslim terrorists want to steal their freedoms. The idea of a marauding muslim terrorist who wants “Western infidels” dead still has a hold on people and elites like Blair or Bill know that, so they play it up.

Taliban or ISIS-K don’t have Bio-safety level 4 labs unless they are given access to them or the material made therein. And who stands to gain from the aftermath except the biosecurity state?

I hazard that the plan was to blame domestic actors but something went wrong with the plan. The Gain-of-Function saga with Fauci probably ruined the plot or they think people just generally wouldn’t trust the government storyline, I don’t know, but there has to a reason why the Islamic terror narrative has been resurrected.

When it does happen, i won't believe the MSM storyline because terrorism has always been "surrogate warfare" waged on behalf of the State.

When it does happen, it will only be convincing to people who after 20 years, still believe Al qaeda did 9/11 and that muslim terrorists want to steal their freedoms. The idea of a marauding muslim terrorist who wants “Western infidels” dead still has a hold on people and elites like Blair or Bill know that, so they play it up.

Taliban or ISIS-K don’t have Bio-safety level 4 labs unless they are given access to them or the material made therein. And who stands to gain from the aftermath except the biosecurity state?

I hazard that the plan was to blame domestic actors but something went wrong with the plan. The Gain-of-Function saga with Fauci probably ruined the plot or they think people just generally wouldn’t trust the government storyline, I don’t know, but there has to a reason why the Islamic terror narrative has been resurrected.

When it does happen, i won't believe the MSM storyline because terrorism has always been "surrogate warfare" waged on behalf of the State.
they now rule society according to its lowest intelligence/common sense level. the average person can't wake up because they can't imagine such a great conspiracy. those who are better are alone and helpless. they know all our parts. the world is run by people who know sociology very well.