Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

weskrongden

Veteran
And? white people arent breeding oh well humanity is changing again, sun rise sun set. what makes the whites so special anyway? ( im white by the way). Whats not healthy is breeding when you cant afford to feed or clothe a child. Whats not healthy is allowing current children to die, be homeless, hungry and left in orphanages and creating new life
Every non white/non East Asian country is pretty much a shithole. There are a bunch of great things about white people, they're creative, ambitious, adventurous, I could go on and on. Plus the physical features of red/blonde hair, blue/green eyes, ect... Why would I not want white people to exist in a couple hundred years? Why would I not want there to be majority white countries?

We can care for the downtrodden and have children. I'm talking about replacement level birthrates, not having 5+ kids. Being below replacement level shows how messed up we've become as a society.

Drifter

Veteran
Every non white/non East Asian country is pretty much a shithole. There are a bunch of great things about white people, they're creative, ambitious, adventurous, I could go on and on. Plus the physical features of red/blonde hair, blue/green eyes, ect... Why would I not want white people to exist in a couple hundred years? Why would I not want there to be majority white countries?

We can care for the downtrodden and have children. I'm talking about replacement level birthrates, not having 5+ kids. Being below replacement level shows how messed up we've become as a society.
tenor (1).gif
. . . The fuck?

I was conceived as female as i lack a Y chromosome. My mother created me when she had sex with my father. What i do after im born is on me. What exactly am i ''created for? '' exactly?
Said nothing about what you were created for in that post. I’m just wondering why you have a problem viewed as you were created? You’re a woman and have a problem with men viewing you as such? Somehow in your mind, viewing you as a woman is not viewing you as a human?

Also i have been very specific.
Let’s try again. Can you point to a specific event in America history where feminists were being tortured or killed for being feminists? By specific event I mean date and place...

Cintra

Star
I know you have a deranged fantasy about white people going extinct and it gets you excited. I didn't forget you posting that garbage.
Where?
What do you mean? Excited?
Cos that sounds weird.

Also, please define 'white' as a race as compared to other races.

justjess

Superstar
Said nothing about what you were created for in that post. I’m just wondering why you have a problem viewed as you were created? You’re a woman and have a problem with men viewing you as such? Somehow in your mind, viewing you as a woman is not viewing you as a human?

Let’s try again. Can you point to a specific event in America history where feminists were being tortured or killed for being feminists? By specific event I mean date and place...
I posted one earlier. Enjoy.

weskrongden

Veteran
Where?
What do you mean? Excited?
Cos that sounds weird.

Also, please define 'white' as a race as compared to other races.
You realize they have DNA tests that can tell you what kind of heritage you have. Because there are genes only people who's ancestry go back to Europe have have. For example only Europeans and East Asians have a percentage of neaderthal DNA because they bred with neanderthals in that region.

Cintra

Star
You realize they have DNA tests that can tell you what kind of heritage you have. Because there are genes only people who's ancestry go back to Europe have have. For example only Europeans and East Asians have a percentage of neaderthal DNA because they bred with neanderthals in that region.
Once again, can you link to where I said I got excited by human extinction?

You seem to be talking about some ancient 3 race system where everyone was either white, sub saharan african, or asian.

If you want to use this system you heed to realise that white (caucasian) includes lots of brown people from north africa and india, and Semitic people too.

If you have a different definition of 'white' as a race please tell.
Because I think you are using it as a euphemism for Anglo Saxon.