Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

weskrongden

Veteran
Once again, can you link to where I said I got excited by human extinction?

You seem to be talking about some ancient 3 race system where everyone was either white, sub saharan african, or asian.

If you want to use this system you heed to realise that white (caucasian) includes lots of brown people from north africa and india, and Semitic people too.

If you have a different definition of 'white' as a race please tell.
Because I think you are using it as a euphemism for Anglo Saxon.
I'm not going to dig through all your posts but you were fantasizing about total miscegenation. White=people who's ancestry traces back to Europe. It's funny we have no trouble telling who's white when it comes to affirmative action or systematic racism but if someone talks about doing something pro white, liberals favorite talking point is denying being white is a thing lol.

Cintra

Star
I'm not going to dig through all your posts but you were fantasizing about total miscegenation. White=people who's ancestry traces back to Europe. It's funny we have no trouble telling who's white when it comes to affirmative action or systematic racism but if someone talks about doing something pro white, liberals favorite talking point is denying being white is a thing lol.
Please do not make weird accusations against me without proof.
Where did I say I got excited by human extinction?
Either prove what you say or remove your comment.

So, when you say white you mean people who grace their ancestry to europe.

Like if I could trace my ancestry to the moors in spain I would be white?

How about spanish people in spain are white, but spanish people in america are people of color.

Can we have some kind of time frame for this definition, please.

How long ago must the european ancestry be? How recent?
Define the limits of europe.
Turkey?

Meanwhile please deal with your libelous comments about my excitement regarding human extinction

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Damnit!!! This is the same f'n discussion about race but reversed....All lives matter. What color are you when you bleed & unless ur some neph hybrid who knows what....that color is red. FUCK ME STUPID!!! Time to go back to kindergarten. First boys against girls then race against race this is why we can't have nice things.

weskrongden

Veteran
Please do not make weird accusations against me without proof.
Where did I say I got excited by human extinction?
Either prove what you say or remove your comment.

So, when you say white you mean people who grace their ancestry to europe.

Like if I could trace my ancestry to the moors in spain I would be white?

How about spanish people in spain are white, but spanish people in america are people of color.

Can we have some kind of time frame for this definition, please.

How long ago must the european ancestry be? How recent?
Define the limits of europe.
Turkey?

Meanwhile please deal with your libelous comments about my excitement regarding human extinction
No the Moors were Berbers from North Africa. They were essentially visitors. Spanish people are white, they are not people of color in America. In America we have the categories Hispanic white and Hispanic non white.

And I said you fantasized about white people no longer existing, which was a long argument we had very similar to this on.

Cintra

Star
No the Moors were Berbers from North Africa. They were essentially visitors. Spanish people are white, they are not people of color in America. In America we have the categories Hispanic white and Hispanic non white.

And I said you fantasized about white people no longer existing, which was a long argument we had very similar to this on.
No.
This is what you said.

I know you have a deranged fantasy about white people going extinct and it gets you excited. I didn't forget you posting that garbage.
Please show me where I said that.

So hispanic whites are endangered?
Or are you talking about different 'whites'?

Awoken2

Superstar
So hispanic whites are endangered?
I think it's been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that we are all endangered.

Why people want the privilege of being more endangered by belonging to some minority sub group I have no idea.

Some people are sooo busy looking sooo far back they literally cannot see what's coming.

You can only look in one direction at any given time.

.....anyway, enough from me......on with the tennis.

Cintra

Star
I don't. I'm German, Italian, Polish with brown hair and green eyes lol.
Do you wish you had blond hair?
Do you have a problem with people with brown eyes?
Do you have hex codes for the skin tones/eye colours that make make someone white and not white?
Is it measurable? Or is it just a societal construct?

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran
Do you wish you had blond hair?
Do you have a problem with people with brown eyes?
Do you have hex codes for the skin tones/eye colours that make make someone white and not white?
Is it measurable? Or is it just a societal construct?
My girl has olive skin and brown eyes. Very southern Italian. It's like breeds of dogs. Different types of people are like different breeds of dogs thanks to thousands of years of breeding and adapting. And yes there are differences between Western and Southern Europe but we have a lot more in common than with Sub Saharan Africans or Aboriginal Pygmies.

I can always tell if someone is white by looking at them.

I think it's retarded for anyone but I'm primary concerned about my race which is dying out partly due to feminism.
Hon due to invasions, war, immigration, cross breeding, slavery ( not just black American slavery im talking Rome), conquest and exploration, No one is truely white, black or Asian. Everyone has a touch of everyone elses blood. Humans are nomads by nature searching out new lands new places and yes new people. Men raped indigenous women, married and had children with women of different races, even the vikings arent all white due to their capture and raping of native American women.
As long as men have had penis's they have forced or had sex with women of every colour and creed.
The whole aryan perfect white race is rubbish, made up by people in the early 20th century to make them selves feel better about their lousy situation and to scapegoat other people.

Every non white/non East Asian country is pretty much a shithole. There are a bunch of great things about white people, they're creative, ambitious, adventurous, I could go on and on. Plus the physical features of red/blonde hair, blue/green eyes, ect... Why would I not want white people to exist in a couple hundred years? Why would I not want there to be majority white countries?

We can care for the downtrodden and have children. I'm talking about replacement level birthrates, not having 5+ kids. Being below replacement level shows how messed up we've become as a society.
Have you seen America?! like i have ive lived and worked there it is not a utopia it makes some of the third world countries look like 3 star resorts. If i was you i wouldnt throw stones in glass houses.
White people may have been adventurous but so were Asian and black people. Most of our early inventions are middle eastern or chinese. Whites where way behind in inventions and civilisation. Most of what we have design wise is copied from early asian/middle eastern inventions.
Also most of that adventuring that the whites did included slaughter, invasion, looting, r*pe and death. White people aren't the only villains other races did the same but White men are not the bastion of knowledge, civility and adventure as you paint them to be.