Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Lyfe

Star
...and actually, roughly 50% percent of marriages fail, but if you consider trends and projections the odds of your marriage failing at some point are even higher than that 50%.

Awoken2

Superstar
The women always win. ;)
Thanks for clearing that up Jess. Now for the sake of argument I am going to agree with you totally on the behalf of every man on the planet.

Great, I'm glad that's sorted.

OK...SHUT THE THREAD DOWN. THE WOMEN WON!!!

.....(crafty wink to all men)

This method works perfectly in my house....trust me....I know what I'm doing.

Lyfe

Star
As pendulum threads go this one is pretty impressive.

I wonder who does actually win argument in the end? The men or the women?
Divide an conquer eh? :rolleyes:
I don't think there really is any winning. I think that between the social ideas injected into society by feminism, the sexual revolution, and the social media/smart phone/ dating age that marriages and proper intended relationships are now a thing of the past. Consequently kids will cease to be raised in the social environment that was designed for them to be raised in, because of it. Children mainly suffer for it as I believe a kid needs both their mother and their father as God designed it that way. In all honesty I think people need order and structure more than they need free will. People traded structure and order for lifestyles that expressed more of their free will and it became our demise. This is why patriarchy based off of the biblical model was allot more strict, because the alternative was free will and society seems to have completely imploded as result. God knew what people would do with free will yet he let us exercise it anyways.

I was watching iRobot the other day when the robots turn on humans and enact all these restrictions to human freedom and the justification was that it was determined by a highly intelligent AI that humans(free will) are the greatest threat to themselves. The robots primary function was to ensure protection of humans and it concluded the best way to do so was to eradicate their free will. Sadly enough it seems to be true... We need to figure out who designed us and what we were designed for and why we are designed in such a way. We need to figure out what makes us healthy and what we were designed to need and until we seriously ask ourselves these things then we are going to continue to implode. That is really the only hope society has. Enough of thinking we know best and have the capability to rule over ourselves and dictate for ourselves....

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't think there really is any winning. I think that between the social ideas injected into society by feminism, the sexual revolution, and the social media/smart phone/ dating age that marriages and proper intended relationships are now a thing of the past. Consequently kids will cease to be raised in the social environment that was designed for them to be raised in, because of it. Children mainly suffer for it as I believe a kid needs both their mother and their father as God designed it that way. In all honesty I think people need order and structure more than they need free will. People traded structure and order for lifestyles that expressed more of their free will and it became our demise. This is why patriarchy based off of the biblical model was allot more strict, because the alternative was free will and society seems to have completely imploded as result. God knew what people would do with free will yet he let us exercise it anyways.

I was watching iRobot the other day when the robots turn on humans and enact all these restrictions to human freedom and the justification was that it was determined by a highly intelligent AI that humans(free will) are the greatest threat to themselves. The robots primary function was to ensure protection of humans and it concluded the best way to do so was to eradicate their free will. Sadly enough it seems to be true... We need to figure out who designed us and what we were designed for and why we are designed in such a way. We need to figure out what makes us healthy and what we were designed to need and until we seriously ask ourselves these things then we are going to continue to implode. That is really the only hope society has. Enough of thinking we know best and have the capability to rule over ourselves and dictate for ourselves....
Good grief. With views this extreme we don't have to worry about Bill Gates depopulation plan.

Your idea is different and more importantly irreconcilable with their idea. Realise this and move forward with your life. Or become gay and just let the women get on with it.

Simples.

Lyfe

Star
Good grief. With views this extreme we don't have to worry about Bill Gates depopulation plan.

Your idea is different and more importantly irreconcilable with their idea. Realise this and move forward with your life. Or become gay and just let the women get on with it.

Simples.

Lol

Well I guess to be honest deep down I was hoping not to get into another legitimate discussion with someone who genuinely isnt interested. It saves allot of typing and im kind of tired of casting my pearls before swine. You are allowed to resume being an ignoramus again and contributing nothing of any real value to the forum...

Yea I can’t pretend as if there’s not feminists who equate being a housewife to slavery. Maybe you can but I can’t..
Yes some do feel like its slavery, myself included thats why we CHOOSE to not be housewives or mothers BUT i dont condemn women who CHOOSE that path, i dont understand why she would want to but then someone might not understand why i like eating pickled onions. I only have a problem with housewifery when a woman does not have choice. Thats the whole point CHOICE

Awoken2

Superstar
Lol

Well I guess to be honest deep down I was hoping not to get into another legitimate discussion with someone who genuinely isnt interested. It saves allot of typing and im kind of tired of casting my pearls before swine. You are allowed to resume being an ignoramus again and contributing nothing of any real value to the forum...
Cheers pendulum boy. You got me beat off with a single post.

Lyfe's too short people.

.....I'm guessing around 5'2"

Drifter

Veteran

I'm going to politely suggest that maybe your ideas of relationships and your understanding of the "biblical" prescription of marriage is potentially incorrect. Based just on an observation of how human beings actually work.

Awoken2

Superstar
Go back to sleep bro and stop pretending to be awoken. Maybe ull come back with something worthwhile to say. I doubt it tho. Peace.
Well thanks to the both of you for the pleasant exchange. Good day.

Lyfe

Star
I'm going to politely suggest that maybe your ideas of relationships and your understanding of the "biblical" prescription of marriage is potentially incorrect. Based just on an observation of how human beings actually work.
What is Biblical marriage? How do humans work?

Drifter

Veteran
Yes some do feel like its slavery, myself included thats why we CHOOSE to not be housewives or mothers BUT i dont condemn women who CHOOSE that path, i dont understand why she would want to but then someone might not understand why i like eating pickled onions. I only have a problem with housewifery when a woman does not have choice. Thats the whole point CHOICE
As to his insistence on women's contribution, he doesn't seem to realize that women were unable to contribute en mass beyond you know, giving birth to children and always covering unpaid household labour. But on a broader scale, women form 88% of personal care workers, 76% of health associate professionals, 69% of health professionals and around half of food processing, wood working, garment and other trades workers as well as around half of subsistence farmers, fishers, hunters and gatherers. Society runs on more than just muscle even though women are entering those manual labour fields too. It should be about aptitude and not sex and for most of human civilization women were barred from societal contribution due to the former and not the latter.

Edit: stats pulled from ILOSTAT (International Labour Organization)

Last edited:

Drifter

Veteran
What is Biblical marriage? How do humans work?
Newsflash: there is no hierarchy in being "one flesh". I dont think patriarchy is anymore God's plan than polygamy, r*pe or slavery even though all four are common motifs in scripture. Description is not prescription. As for how people work . . . How many women do you know? Most are not happy with their entire existence revolving around homemaking. There are women who are and that's perfectly fine. But it's far from an intrinsic female quality.