Why is Christ the only hope for mankind?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Um no..that was the muslims.
Yet, it was Christians going around the world colonizing, raping, and burning down cities. And not surprising when you have verses in your Bible supporting it.

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan. The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. (Judges 21:10-24)

If everyone is killed except the virgin girls, and the virgin girls are forced to become “wives” to the men who wiped out their families, that is a form of sex slavery. As we will see below, the "wives" were not really wives, but could be put out on the street if the "men of God" grew tired of them:

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men ... Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho. Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded ... Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves. (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

If everyone is killed except the virgin girls, and the men who did the killing can keep the virgin girls “for themselves,” it seems more than obvious what will happen to the girls, who will serve the conquering warriors as sex slaves.

What's up with your god in wanting to kill innocent people and take their virgin girls all the time? Why does your god love virgin girls so much?

That line from your wiki source amused me a lot, so now I have to believe that Saudi Arabia doesn't understand Islam?
Come on, look at the facts. They're materialists, they care only about wealth, supporting terrorists, persecuting their own civilians (doing things the religion condemns) and they're "in bed" with Trump. How more anti-Islamic can you get?

Wigi

Veteran
Well I have not noticed any long term effects.
They are a corrupt government (like most governments), they are controlled opposition. Their ideology is Wahhabism.
All wahhabis finds their justification among Islamic texts.

I am not going to hold your hand Wigi
You don't have to, we recognize a tree by it's fruits.
"You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?"
Matthew 7:16

Kung Fu

Superstar

"You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?"
Since you know so much could you tell us what are some of their laws and where in the Islamic texts is it supported?

Here let's start with women and driving since everyone knows that one. Show me one piece of Islamic text that forbids women from driving?

Wigi

Veteran
Yet, it was Christians going around the world colonizing, raping, and burning down cities. And not surprising when you have verses in your Bible supporting it.

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan. The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. (Judges 21:10-24)

If everyone is killed except the virgin girls, and the virgin girls are forced to become “wives” to the men who wiped out their families, that is a form of sex slavery. As we will see below, the "wives" were not really wives, but could be put out on the street if the "men of God" grew tired of them:

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men ... Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho. Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded ... Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves. (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

If everyone is killed except the virgin girls, and the men who did the killing can keep the virgin girls “for themselves,” it seems more than obvious what will happen to the girls, who will serve the conquering warriors as sex slaves.

What's up with your god in wanting to kill innocent people and take their virgin girls all the time? Why does your god love virgin girls so much?
You first talk about Christians then use OT texts to get your point. It was only true for Israelites and war couldn't be done like they wanted

"When you go near a city to fight against it, then proclaim an offer of peace to it. Now if the city will not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it."
Deuteronomy 20:10‭, ‬12

Last edited:
We're living in the 20th century, of course you wouldn't, we're not living in Islam's 'golden age' currently (maybe we'll return to that when the NWO is defeated, nobody knows). We're living in an incredibly corrupt world if you didn't realize. There is no country, Islamic or not, that is going through a good time at the moment.
If you lived a couple of centuries ago, you'd have been very impressed by the way things were.

All Christian "heresies" find justification among "Christian" texts (namely the Bible). Wigi, you have not made an argument. It's just silly.

You don't know the tree you speak of, you've never even figuratively visited the field to see what things are actually like. You cannot know from what your missionaries/apologists tell you. Knowledge doesn't come that way, ignorance does. Like you're providing an example of.

Wigi

Veteran
Since you know so much could you tell us what are some of their laws and where in the Islamic texts is it supported?

Here let's start with women and driving since everyone knows that one. Show me one piece of Islamic text that forbids women from driving?
Cars weren't invented by Europeans yet so yeah the rule didn't exist. They used something else related to the authority of their husband.

Wigi

Veteran
We're living in the 20th century, of course you wouldn't, we're not living in Islam's 'golden age' currently. We're living in an incredibly corrupt world if you didn't realize. There is no country, Islamic or not, that is going through a good time at the moment.
If you lived a couple of centuries ago, you'd have been very impressed by the way things were.
I don't need to look that, I just ask muslims and read the texts about the place a woman, a christian or a jew have in a ideal muslim society. I didn't see something that ressemble equality.

Wigi

Veteran
All Christian "heresies" find justification among Christian texts (namely the Bible).
Wahhabis dont go against core Islamic doctrines. Manichaeism ie goes against core christian doctrines.

You cannot know from what your missionaries/apologists tell you. Knowledge doesn't come that way, ignorance does. Like you're providing an example of.
I need to know what's essential which is Christ saved me.

I don't need to look that, I just ask muslims and read the texts about the place a woman, a christian or a jew have in a ideal muslim society. I didn't see something that ressemble equality.
I think you are afraid of letting go of biases and reading from authentic sources. You're caught up too much with your ideological prejudices, so much so that you refuse to put in any work to studying the religion as it actually is (as opposed to the fantasy in your mind that you want it to be).

Basically everything you just spieled was already addressed with the links on the previous page, in an easy-to-read manner.

Human rights Islam

Kung Fu

Superstar
You first talk about Christians they use OT texts to get your point. It was only true for Israelites and war couldn't be done like they wanted

"When you go near a city to fight against it, then proclaim an offer of peace to it. Now if the city will not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it."
Deuteronomy 20:10‭, ‬12
Is Jesus the god of the OT?

Did they offer peace to the Midianites before they killed off a bunch of children and women who were innocent? What about the babies? Were they offered peace before being slaughtered? What about generations of people who came afterwards and were totally wiped out because of what their ancestors did? Even the animals weren't spared.

You offer of peace sounds nice on paper but too bad it didn't apply to certain groups in the Bible.

Last edited:
Wahhabis dont go against core Islamic doctrines.
Actually they do, they associate partners with God by anthropomorphising God. That's just one simple example of a theological transgression, let alone everything else.

They worship besides Allah what has no power to provide them with anything from the heavens and the earth, nor are they capable [of doing that].
So set up no likeness to Allah: indeed Allah knows and you do not know.
Allah draws a parable: a chattel who has no power over anything, and one whom We have provided a goodly provision and who spends out of it secretly and openly. Are they equal? All praise belongs to Allah. But most of them do not know.
(Surah 16:74-77)

They are truly a dark image of reformism.

Manichaeism ie goes against core christian doctrines.
All your "official" and "orthodox" creeds were all written centuries after Mani and Manichaeism was formed, and in many cases some of your creeds/doctrines were reactions to the Manichaeans. Christianity and Manichaeism were very famously competitors at the time. Manichaeism used to have a very large following.

I need to know what's essential which is Christ saved me.
That is a non-sequitur. It has nothing to do with what I just said about knowledge.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Cars weren't invented by Europeans yet so yeah the rule didn't exist. They used something else related to the authority of their husband.
But I thought you said Wahhabies get their laws from Islamic texts?

You mean we're they referring to this law:

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Ephesians 5:22-24

Kung Fu

Superstar
Or to historical Christianity.
They went into a village, offered no peace, and slaughtered literally everyone. They didn't even spare the animals.

Let's not start on colonialism and how Christianity was used to justify what they were doing.

Christians on here have the audacity to point at Muslims when their entire history and scripture is about blood bathes, slavery, and oppression.

Let's not start on colonialism and how Christianity was used to justify what they were doing.
Very much a driving force for colonialism actually, Protestants can't squeeze themselves out of that one. Such horrific racism. Such a disturbing time in history, makes me feel very sick thinking about it.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Very much a driving force for colonialism actually, Protestants can't squeeze themselves out of that one. Such horrific racism. Such a disturbing time in history, makes me feel very sick thinking about it.
They went into Africa "let's bring Jesus to them" followed by taking them and putting them in human zoos for the entertainment of the French and other Europeans in their first fairs.

They went into Africa "let's bring Jesus to them" followed by taking them and putting them in human zoos for the entertainment of the French and other Europeans in their first fairs.
I'm glad that this was outlawed (for the most part) eventually. Christians truly did cross a line there. It is shocking that it took till the late 19th century for them to actually outlaw it.

I'm glad that Christians don't have that "privilege" anymore. It's made the world a better place, ever so slightly (20th century opened the floodgates for other, new forms of oppression).

A Freeman

Superstar

Do you understand the difference please between a spiritual-Being (Soul/Jinn) and a flesh-and-blood human?

And does this verse, in the midst of the passage you quoted, not explain exactly why that order was given?

Deuteronomy 31:16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of foreigners, to commit trespass against the "I AM" in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the "I AM".

Kung Fu

Superstar
Do you understand the difference please between a spiritual-Being (Soul/Jinn) and a flesh-and-blood human?

And does this verse, in the midst of the passage you quoted, not explain exactly why that order was given?

Deuteronomy 31:16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of foreigners, to commit trespass against the "I AM" in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the "I AM".
What exactly are you trying to say? Please clarify.