Who is Michael the Archangel?

phipps

Star
Absolutely not.

The Holy spirit makes our spirits cry out Abba Father.
The verse I posted is from NKJV but the KJV is similar. The Holy Spirit calls God the Father, Father. This goes hand in hand with Romans 8:26-28 which says the Holy Spirit prays for us and intercedes for us according to God's will.

But my point is Jesus' name is not given to Him because God begot Him. Matthew 1:21 says, "And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

None of the other names given to Him in the New Testament either are about because God begot Him.

Matthew 1:23, “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Revelation 19:13, "He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God."

I'm tired now, bye for now.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
But my point is Jesus' name is not given to Him because God begot Him. Matthew 1:21 says, "And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”
How about curbing the urge to talk a lot about things you don't understand and so confuse people ?

phipps

Star
How about curbing the urge to talk a lot about things you don't understand and so confuse people ?
I will clarify here too that I don't think nor has it ever been written of in the Bible that the Holy Spirit is the Son of God. Jesus' name was given to Him because of His saving us from sin.

Last edited: