Who do Muslims really worship?

Shuna

Star
Whats your opinion about everything is to do with planets and stars and also the Annunaki?
As for the cult side, I haven't studied the subject enough yet. I just know that they represent Gods. And that he harvested the tree of life:
1726325397794.png

And since we're talking about current symbolisms. I've done a lot more research. And over time, I've studied a lot of victim stories, even abductions of people by aliens. This is Scientology, which experiments on people. And I came across this video, from a fan of Elon Musk, he sums up this idea well, that they have, in this sect. I put you, on the most interesting part:
This is, moreover, most of the information that you will find on the internet.

As for the cult side, I haven't studied the subject enough yet. I just know that they represent Gods. And that he harvested the tree of life:
View attachment 110405

And since we're talking about current symbolisms. I've done a lot more research. And over time, I've studied a lot of victim stories, even abductions of people by aliens. This is Scientology, which experiments on people. And I came across this video, from a fan of Elon Musk, he sums up this idea well, that they have, in this sect. I put you, on the most interesting part:
This is, moreover, most of the information that you will find on the internet.
The name Minerva stems from Proto-Italic *meneswo ("intelligent, understanding")

ME SOWEN

or

ME SAMHAIN

i also have memories of being abducted...(or going with the people with free will)

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
The name Minerva stems from Proto-Italic *meneswo ("intelligent, understanding")
This makes me think of emotional use. Which has been talked about a lot on the forum. And the increase in contemporary art, which plays on emotion. I have friends who had a castle, who had an exhibition, some artists came. And among them, some seemed to be victims. Similarly, I met a victim near my home, who drew, like many victims, drawings that illustrated themselves as victims.

This makes me think of emotional use. Which has been talked about a lot on the forum. And the increase in contemporary art, which plays on emotion. I have friends who had a castle, who had an exhibition, some artists came. And among them, some seemed to be victims. Similarly, I met a victim near my home, who drew, like many victims, drawings that illustrated themselves as victims.
Sowen=Samhain=New World Order

:)

Shuna

Star
More about the Pineal Gland

I knew that the pineal gland is the eye of Ra.

And a little reading:
Book of Wisdom - Part 1 - Revival of Wisdom PDF.pdf (slideshare.net)

P.S. I don't understand what he's saying in the video. And ironically, I came across this link, but thank you, I wasn't sure at the time if it was good, so I forgot about it, over time. I even saw it again, I hesitated to click on it. So, thank you for this reminder. I had completely forgotten about it... On the other hand, thank you for posting it, I had a big doubt, between the connection, between Freemasonry and Scientology. And he does have one. And besides, I read quickly for the moment, that he has a connection between the army and Scientology.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Moses says he saw GOD as a FIRE (The burning bush).
Muslims believe that JINNS are made of fire.
God also says that the DEVIL (Iblis) is made of fire.

Christians have a multifaceted view of fire. It's often seen as a symbol of God's presence, judgment, purification, and spiritual passion.

Here are some key beliefs:

• God's Presence: Fire is often associated with God's presence, as seen in the burning bush that appeared to Moses (Exodus 3:2-3). This symbolizes God's holiness and power.
  • Judgment and Purification: In the Old Testament, fire is often used as a symbol of God's judgment and purification. For example, the Israelites were instructed to offer sacrifices by fire (Leviticus 1). This represents the cleansing of sins.
  • Spiritual Passion: In the New Testament, fire is associated with the Holy Spirit. John the Baptist described the Messiah as coming to baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire (Matthew 3:11). This symbolizes the intense spiritual experience and transformation that comes through faith in Jesus Christ.
  • Eternal Judgment: Christians believe in a final judgment, often symbolized by fire. This represents the eternal consequences of one's choices in life.
While these are general beliefs, specific interpretations may vary among different Christian denominations and individuals.

@Shuna
It was actually Christ, The Angel/Messenger (Word) of God, Who was in the burning bush.

Exodus 3:1-3
3:1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, [even] to Horeb.
3:2 And the angel of the "I AM" appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.
3:3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

God is a SPIRITUAL-BEING (Num. 23:19; John 4:24), i.e. a JINN, and so are ALL of the angels, aka "the sons of God", e.g. Michael and Gabriel (Sura 2:98) and Lucifer (Isa. 14:12-17), the latter of which became the devil (liar) and Satan/Iblis (the Opposer) when he started the war against God and Prince Michael/Christ (Rev. 12:7-9).

Fire is purifying (as gold in the crucible is purified), which is why we've all been given the choice between a FIERY baptism (to purify the Soul/spiritual-Being) or facing The Fire on Judgment Day.

Isaiah 47:13-15
47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from [these things] that shall come upon thee (Rev. 17:14).
47:14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire SHALL burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: [there shall] not [be] a coal to warm at, [nor] fire to sit before it (Rev. 18:8-10).
47:15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, [even] thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee (Rev. 18:11).

Matthew 3:10-12
3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he WILL burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.

Sura 2:24. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear The Fire whose fuel is men and stones (Enoch 10:7),- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

Sura 14:48-52
14:48. One day the Earth will be changed to a different Earth, and so will be the Heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before "I AM", the One, the Irresistible;
14:49. And thou wilt see the Sinners that day bound together in fetters;-
14:50. Their garments of liquid pitch, and their faces covered with Fire;
14:51. That "I AM" may requite each soul according to its deserts (Gal. 6:7); and verily "I AM" is swift in calling to account.
14:52. Here is a Message for mankind: let them take warning therefrom, and let them know that He is (no other than) One God: let men of understanding take heed.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
What I mark, I will almost not mark. on my blog I will make a reference to the poppy. But I need to mark it, and so doing research on the links between Scientology and Freemasonry. I went to look for the author, then wanting to verify a known information. While searching, if he was and when he was a military man, I came across the following sect name "The Golden Dawn". Looking more closely, I came across his link to Crowley, whose links. With still sexual magic, hermeticism and a link to Freemasonry.
Crowley, et la magie sexuelle. - Journal de la Franc-maçonnerie 450.fm
Ordre hermétique de l’Aube Dorée... L’église invisible... Sec... | Flickr (en anglais)
A (Very) Brief History of the Order of the Golden Dawn – MASONIC PHILOSOPHICAL SOCIETY
And then I looked again at the piece of furniture at home. Where I just understood something. Thinking about it later, Satanists have a rite, which they practice in the forest, there are plenty of testimonies. They testify to having seen Satanists cut off the head of a rooster. Now, the term "rooster" is linked to coquelicot, which refers to the crest of the rooster. However, on the piece of furniture, there is a reference in the center to the poppy or a poppy flower, which is used for drugs, like LSD. It is surrounded by the representation of a vagina and golden numbers, and others that look like columns, etc. On the other side, the same frame, but with a rooster. However, in front, there is a plant, which is upside down, the head of the rooster (the rooster, which represents the rising and setting sun). And more in the center, one on each side of the frame of the plant. It is a bird snake. Which represents the one who harvests the flowers, and who this time has a funny necklace. On the other the body of a lion. However, right next to it I have a tapestry, which still uses representations from the Bible. Where we have the body on the right, which represents a table. And below, lion paws. The table is filled with food. And on the other left, which I think I understood, that it is about the three lights, because they are angels, in front of the heavenly Jerusalem. The head of the rooster is normally equal to the flower, but this one to the roots, which must be used.

It was actually Christ, The Angel/Messenger (Word) of God, Who was in the burning bush.

Exodus 3:1-3
3:1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, [even] to Horeb.
3:2 And the angel of the "I AM" appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.
3:3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

God is a SPIRITUAL-BEING (Num. 23:19; John 4:24), i.e. a JINN, and so are ALL of the angels, aka "the sons of God", e.g. Michael and Gabriel (Sura 2:98) and Lucifer (Isa. 14:12-17), the latter of which became the devil (liar) and Satan/Iblis (the Opposer) when he started the war against God and Prince Michael/Christ (Rev. 12:7-9).

Fire is purifying (as gold in the crucible is purified), which is why we've all been given the choice between a FIERY baptism (to purify the Soul/spiritual-Being) or facing The Fire on Judgment Day.

Isaiah 47:13-15
47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from [these things] that shall come upon thee (Rev. 17:14).
47:14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire SHALL burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: [there shall] not [be] a coal to warm at, [nor] fire to sit before it (Rev. 18:8-10).
47:15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, [even] thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee (Rev. 18:11).

Matthew 3:10-12
3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he WILL burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.

Sura 2:24. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear The Fire whose fuel is men and stones (Enoch 10:7),- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

Sura 14:48-52
14:48. One day the Earth will be changed to a different Earth, and so will be the Heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before "I AM", the One, the Irresistible;
14:49. And thou wilt see the Sinners that day bound together in fetters;-
14:50. Their garments of liquid pitch, and their faces covered with Fire;
14:51. That "I AM" may requite each soul according to its deserts (Gal. 6:7); and verily "I AM" is swift in calling to account.
14:52. Here is a Message for mankind: let them take warning therefrom, and let them know that He is (no other than) One God: let men of understanding take heed.
It is FIRE SERPENT= DRAGON

No need to thank me..:)

What I mark, I will almost not mark. on my blog I will make a reference to the poppy. But I need to mark it, and so doing research on the links between Scientology and Freemasonry. I went to look for the author, then wanting to verify a known information. While searching, if he was and when he was a military man, I came across the following sect name "The Golden Dawn". Looking more closely, I came across his link to Crowley, whose links. With still sexual magic, hermeticism and a link to Freemasonry.
Ordre hermétique de l’Aube Dorée... L’église invisible... Sec... | Flickr (en anglais)
A (Very) Brief History of the Order of the Golden Dawn – MASONIC PHILOSOPHICAL SOCIETY
And then I looked again at the piece of furniture at home. Where I just understood something. Thinking about it later, Satanists have a rite, which they practice in the forest, there are plenty of testimonies. They testify to having seen Satanists cut off the head of a rooster. Now, the term "rooster" is linked to coquelicot, which refers to the crest of the rooster. However, on the piece of furniture, there is a reference in the center to the poppy or a poppy flower, which is used for drugs, like LSD. It is surrounded by the representation of a vagina and golden numbers, and others that look like columns, etc. On the other side, the same frame, but with a rooster. However, in front, there is a plant, which is upside down, the head of the rooster (the rooster, which represents the rising and setting sun). And more in the center, one on each side of the frame of the plant. It is a bird snake. Which represents the one who harvests the flowers, and who this time has a funny necklace. On the other the body of a lion. However, right next to it I have a tapestry, which still uses representations from the Bible. Where we have the body on the right, which represents a table. And below, lion paws. The table is filled with food. And on the other left, which I think I understood, that it is about the three lights, because they are angels, in front of the heavenly Jerusalem. The head of the rooster is normally equal to the flower, but this one to the roots, which must be used.
Thanks for the breakdown

There was actually a Golden Dawn Lodge opened by Alistare Crowley in my home city :)

Shuna

Star
There was actually a Golden Dawn Lodge opened by Alistare Crowley in my home city :)
Very interesting

I forgot to say that the multiple organizations that originated from Freemasonry (which obviously has its origins older). Made me think of this expression, which is often quoted in films and series: "Divide and rule.".

A Freeman

Superstar
It is FIRE SERPENT= DRAGON

No need to thank me..:)
Yep.

Revelation 12:3-4; 7-9
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer/Satan/Iblis); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (all of us - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of "Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Sura 26:87-95
26:87. And let me not be in disgrace on The Day when (men) will be raised up;-
26:88. The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail,
26:89. But only he (will prosper) that brings to "I AM" a sound heart;
26:90. To the righteous, The Garden will be brought near,
26:91. And to those straying in Evil, The Fire will be placed in full view;
26:92. And it shall be said to them: 'Where are the (gods) ye worshipped-
26:93. Besides "I AM" (Allah)? Can they help you or help themselves?'
26:94. Then they will be thrown headlong into The (Fire),- they and those straying in Evil,
26:95. And the whole hosts of Iblis (Lucifer) together.

A Freeman

Superstar
Something that may be of interest, regarding the fiery serpent/red dragon, from:

*End-Note: The Truth About Caduceus

Have you ever wondered why a two-headed/two-faced snake entwined around a staff, which is an obvious symbol of deception, death and destruction, is allegedly the “ironic” worldly ensign for physicians and healing?

The claim is this symbol can trace its roots back 3500 years to Moses, who erected a pole/cross that supported a brass serpent, for the people to look upon and be healed. But was it the symbol itself that was to be trusted or The ONLY One with proven, true curative powers?

Numbers 21:5-9
21:5
And the people spoke against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for [there is] no bread, neither [is there any] water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
21:6 And the “I AM” sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the “I AM”, and against thee; pray unto the “I AM”, that He take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
21:8 And the “I AM” said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
21:9
And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

While the above story is absolutely true, its intended meaning, like the snakes around the pole, has been intentionally twisted. ALL warfare is based on deception.

The fiery serpents were sent among the people because they had sinned. When the venom from the fiery serpents entered those bitten, which were many, it caused DEATH.

Sin = Satan withIN

Salvation from the serpent’s venom was then mercifully provided, but it required one key component: FAITH in The Healer. And what was the symbol of that Faith? A pole/cross upon which the fiery serpent was CRUCIFIED. The fiery serpent represents both Satan/Iblis (THE fiery serpent – Rev. 12:7-9) and our own egos, as Satan’s venom/lies have poisoned us through the ego/“self”, which is why “the enemy within” must be crucified daily.

The serpent/snake was therefore NEVER a symbol of healing; it was presented to show how death itself could be faced and overcome through Faith in our Creator/Healer, Who comes to us with Healing in His Wings and Victory for those who SEEK, believe and OBEY.

Something that may be of interest, regarding the fiery serpent/red dragon, from:

Have you ever wondered why a two-headed/two-faced snake entwined around a staff, which is an obvious symbol of deception, death and destruction, is allegedly the “ironic” worldly ensign for physicians and healing?

The claim is this symbol can trace its roots back 3500 years to Moses, who erected a pole/cross that supported a brass serpent, for the people to look upon and be healed. But was it the symbol itself that was to be trusted or The ONLY One with proven, true curative powers?

And the people spoke against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for [there is] no bread, neither [is there any] water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
21:6 And the “I AM” sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the “I AM”, and against thee; pray unto the “I AM”, that He take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
21:8 And the “I AM” said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

While the above story is absolutely true, its intended meaning, like the snakes around the pole, has been intentionally twisted. ALL warfare is based on deception.

The fiery serpents were sent among the people because they had sinned. When the venom from the fiery serpents entered those bitten, which were many, it caused DEATH.

Sin = Satan withIN

Salvation from the serpent’s venom was then mercifully provided, but it required one key component: FAITH in The Healer. And what was the symbol of that Faith? A pole/cross upon which the fiery serpent was CRUCIFIED. The fiery serpent represents both Satan/Iblis (THE fiery serpent – Rev. 12:7-9) and our own egos, as Satan’s venom/lies have poisoned us through the ego/“self”, which is why “the enemy within” must be crucified daily.

The serpent/snake was therefore NEVER a symbol of healing; it was presented to show how death itself could be faced and overcome through Faith in our Creator/Healer, Who comes to us with Healing in His Wings and Victory for those who SEEK, believe and OBEY.

Thanks for the informative post :)

Sin = Satan withIN

I did read some time ago that the prophets of old, including Jesus were annointed with snake venom.
Similar to DMT these days.