Who do Muslims really worship?

Shuna

Star
@Shuna

maybe im right
maybe im wrong :(

what do you think?
Frankly, I prefer to pose and assume, than to dodge an answer. So right or wrong, I like to take information. Because there is often a part of truth, even in the lie. Like people, who say anything, can be inspired by reality:

So I also take the opportunity to mark some thoughts that I have all the same, thoughts since yesterday, looking at all of what you told me with another eye. And as I said, I have a lot of Freemason furniture, including very old ones. Including 1 that dates from 1611, and which represents, a Goddess, on one side with her two boys, (with a goat, under what is often represented, held by the eagle). Where the child is carried by the mother and is on top. While on the left, he has a goose, and the other child who from the back, seems to climb, like a mountaineer, without equipment. And on the right, on the other edge (a quarter of a column). He has the head of the God, and his sons, who in the water half have a fish tail and on the other a Man's body, for the exterior part). These same Gods are represented by phoenixes (which were taken, or simply a representation that is based on the morphology of dinosaurs). Who each turn their head, backwards, looking at their representation. While in the Freemason altar, which he has at home, the birds, on a flower (which would represent the members, turn their head towards the center). The center = the child, and as the Freemasons are followers of Alchemy, which consists of taking the two opposites to unite them, taking, the spirit, the active, which they associate with Man; and the soul, the passive, which they associate with woman. When I wanted to compose, it always brought me back to this idea of birth. The active, for the sperm, and the passive, for the ovum. But ironically they also use Hermetic Alchemy, which consists of destroying the body, in order to recover the spirit, they take the soul too. Then they build what is called an egregore: which is an association of souls, to create an autonomous spirit. Which they use to store their knowledge. Same thing for Freemasons, who use an altar to exchange their energies. Their souls, which they place on the right, and retrieve a new one on the left of the piece of furniture (when the person is in front). They call it the chain (it is also represented by a rope). For some time now, I have been trying to recover a video of a person who presented two icons. One of them is the Goddess and the other the God, who is holding a ball. Yes, it reminds me of the painting of Jesus, holding a ball in his left hand. And which is supposedly by Leonardo da Vinci: "Christ the Savior of the World". And the color, often mentioned in the forum. Purple, which is a mixture of red and blue. Red for the left eye and blue for the right eye (or vice versa). Eyes have often been associated with Lucifer, it is also his symbol in Satanism. Always the same God, but it also represents fire and water. Thinking, the Rat eye, the solar eye or the mind eye is the pineal gland, in the brain, the drawing, can be one or the other. And I wondered, if the triangle shape would not rather be, the two other lines (columns). Which go from each eye, to the center of the brain. Which is at the same time, the unity of his two eyes, but also, it is the third eye, that of the mind. And I think, also that it is to avoid, the confusion with the compass. Besides, I also thought of the drawings, of the so-called perfection of the human body of Leonardo da Vinci. Who put the body (or bodies), In a square a circle (see the different bonus links, under the +). Whose left part is facing and the right part, which is turned to the right. Unlike the Mona Lisa (and not only them), which is facing and three-quarter, turning the head to the left. It also has two columns that we see more from the flight, and a path on the left, for a river on the right, in the center of its two columns. And what marks the Mona Lisa, the fact, that its eyes are separated, in a way, between black and white, causing, an effect of following the gaze, following the position that the person takes, when looking at the painting. Moreover, in works of art, and not only, that perfection is in the association between the feminine or the masculine (which is obviously inaccurate). Speaking of association, the signature of Freemasonry is three points, put in a triangle. I thought of the top of the columns, but also, as some suppose: the mind (red), the body (black) and the white (white):
L'Oeuvre au rouge en alchimie : définition, interprétation (jepense.org)
Cocteau, l'alchimiste (e-monsite.com)
It is actually about help, to make associations. Alchemy, would consist in reproducing, what he has in the body by using the four elements, which in the Alchemical order is... it is marked in this video, proposed by a fan of alchemy, studies on this channel, but is neither alchemist, nor Freemason:
Note this commentary, which shows the order of the books and their meanings, of GrisPhi:
1 earth
2 water
3 air: dementor, patronus, family, friends, prison, freedom
4 fire: the tournament of the three wizards (goblet of fire), courage against the dragon, the strength to preserve our good in duality with the softness of the egg, the wisdom of the labyrinth, remus lupin, life, love, death.
5 black: the order of the phoenix, mental manipulation, vision, prophecy, horcrux, corrupt government, wrongly accused, loss of emotion, aggressiveness, transmission
6 white: loss of sirius, prince of half-blood, book, potion, love, luck, death of aragog, horcrux, death of dumbledore
7 red: end of life as a student of harry, golden snitch, hunt for horcruxes, the deathly hallows, sacrifice of harry, rebirth, death of voldemort.
In China, Alchemy was widely used. It is elsewhere like that that gunpowder was created:
Comment les Chinois ont accidentellement créé la poudre à canon (chine365.fr)
By the way, I forgot to say, but my circle, can be aimed between the association of the two Goddesses, who represent the mother, the father, but I have never been able to remove the son (the second God). And jack, in playing cards. Which are also symbolic, as the game of chess. The prince is the jack (or light). But is also the association of the two principles (life and death). And I have always associated him, as God of egregores, which corresponds, to the association of his two Gods. Of two people, who can create a powerful enough egregore. While even a single being can do it. We associate this term, between two people who unite their energies. Two consciences, which more easily create a new one.

+
D'après Léonard de Vinci - L'Homme de Vitruve "augmenté" (1490) - Institut Français de Psychanalyse (institutfrancaisdepsychanalyse.com)
L'Homme de Vitruve : le mal-nommé ? - Gaïamamart (gaiamamart.com)

Shuna

Star
Frankly, I prefer to pose and assume, than to dodge an answer. So right or wrong, I like to take information. Because there is often a part of truth, even in the lie. Like people, who say anything, can be inspired by reality:

So I also take the opportunity to mark some thoughts that I have all the same, thoughts since yesterday, looking at all of what you told me with another eye. And as I said, I have a lot of Freemason furniture, including very old ones. Including 1 that dates from 1611, and which represents, a Goddess, on one side with her two boys, (with a goat, under what is often represented, held by the eagle). Where the child is carried by the mother and is on top. While on the left, he has a goose, and the other child who from the back, seems to climb, like a mountaineer, without equipment. And on the right, on the other edge (a quarter of a column). He has the head of the God, and his sons, who in the water half have a fish tail and on the other a Man's body, for the exterior part). These same Gods are represented by phoenixes (which were taken, or simply a representation that is based on the morphology of dinosaurs). Who each turn their head, backwards, looking at their representation. While in the Freemason altar, which he has at home, the birds, on a flower (which would represent the members, turn their head towards the center). The center = the child, and as the Freemasons are followers of Alchemy, which consists of taking the two opposites to unite them, taking, the spirit, the active, which they associate with Man; and the soul, the passive, which they associate with woman. When I wanted to compose, it always brought me back to this idea of birth. The active, for the sperm, and the passive, for the ovum. But ironically they also use Hermetic Alchemy, which consists of destroying the body, in order to recover the spirit, they take the soul too. Then they build what is called an egregore: which is an association of souls, to create an autonomous spirit. Which they use to store their knowledge. Same thing for Freemasons, who use an altar to exchange their energies. Their souls, which they place on the right, and retrieve a new one on the left of the piece of furniture (when the person is in front). They call it the chain (it is also represented by a rope). For some time now, I have been trying to recover a video of a person who presented two icons. One of them is the Goddess and the other the God, who is holding a ball. Yes, it reminds me of the painting of Jesus, holding a ball in his left hand. And which is supposedly by Leonardo da Vinci: "Christ the Savior of the World". And the color, often mentioned in the forum. Purple, which is a mixture of red and blue. Red for the left eye and blue for the right eye (or vice versa). Eyes have often been associated with Lucifer, it is also his symbol in Satanism. Always the same God, but it also represents fire and water. Thinking, the Rat eye, the solar eye or the mind eye is the pineal gland, in the brain, the drawing, can be one or the other. And I wondered, if the triangle shape would not rather be, the two other lines (columns). Which go from each eye, to the center of the brain. Which is at the same time, the unity of his two eyes, but also, it is the third eye, that of the mind. And I think, also that it is to avoid, the confusion with the compass. Besides, I also thought of the drawings, of the so-called perfection of the human body of Leonardo da Vinci. Who put the body (or bodies), In a square a circle (see the different bonus links, under the +). Whose left part is facing and the right part, which is turned to the right. Unlike the Mona Lisa (and not only them), which is facing and three-quarter, turning the head to the left. It also has two columns that we see more from the flight, and a path on the left, for a river on the right, in the center of its two columns. And what marks the Mona Lisa, the fact, that its eyes are separated, in a way, between black and white, causing, an effect of following the gaze, following the position that the person takes, when looking at the painting. Moreover, in works of art, and not only, that perfection is in the association between the feminine or the masculine (which is obviously inaccurate). Speaking of association, the signature of Freemasonry is three points, put in a triangle. I thought of the top of the columns, but also, as some suppose: the mind (red), the body (black) and the white (white):
L'Oeuvre au rouge en alchimie : définition, interprétation (jepense.org)
Cocteau, l'alchimiste (e-monsite.com)
It is actually about help, to make associations. Alchemy, would consist in reproducing, what he has in the body by using the four elements, which in the Alchemical order is... it is marked in this video, proposed by a fan of alchemy, studies on this channel, but is neither alchemist, nor Freemason:
Note this commentary, which shows the order of the books and their meanings, of GrisPhi:

In China, Alchemy was widely used. It is elsewhere like that that gunpowder was created:
Comment les Chinois ont accidentellement créé la poudre à canon (chine365.fr)
By the way, I forgot to say, but my circle, can be aimed between the association of the two Goddesses, who represent the mother, the father, but I have never been able to remove the son (the second God). And jack, in playing cards. Which are also symbolic, as the game of chess. The prince is the jack (or light). But is also the association of the two principles (life and death). And I have always associated him, as God of egregores, which corresponds, to the association of his two Gods. Of two people, who can create a powerful enough egregore. While even a single being can do it. We associate this term, between two people who unite their energies. Two consciences, which more easily create a new one.

+
D'après Léonard de Vinci - L'Homme de Vitruve "augmenté" (1490) - Institut Français de Psychanalyse (institutfrancaisdepsychanalyse.com)
L'Homme de Vitruve : le mal-nommé ? - Gaïamamart (gaiamamart.com)
Here is a representation of an altar, of alchemy, with the two columns:

+ A comment:
In the comments, he has the comment of JeanAimarre75191, who adds:
Only alchemical rites but not a FM anyway and especially by a former surgeon... Because yes the owner was a surgeon but they do not specify it on this short video.

Shuna

Star
And, another addition, I just came across Youtube, including the sequence with the candies (drugs). The answer is not by chance both? Which form the purple?

Shuna

Star
I came across this link:
La signification des couleurs :découvrez leurs étonnants pouvoirs (astrocenter.fr)
The part that is interesting about purple:
"Purple and spirituality Closely linked to spirituality, this shade brings a certain psychic harmony between the human and the divine. In the aura, purple would indicate a balance in our soul or a developing spirituality. If it is associated with power, note that it soothes internal troubles. Purple can correspond to chakra 6, that of the third eye, which can also be indigo and to chakra 7, that of the crown, sometimes white. We will prefer to associate purple with chakra 7, called Sahasrara. This Chakra corresponds to the brain and the top of the skull."

I came across this link:
La signification des couleurs :découvrez leurs étonnants pouvoirs (astrocenter.fr)
The part that is interesting about purple:
"Purple and spirituality Closely linked to spirituality, this shade brings a certain psychic harmony between the human and the divine. In the aura, purple would indicate a balance in our soul or a developing spirituality. If it is associated with power, note that it soothes internal troubles. Purple can correspond to chakra 6, that of the third eye, which can also be indigo and to chakra 7, that of the crown, sometimes white. We will prefer to associate purple with chakra 7, called Sahasrara. This Chakra corresponds to the brain and the top of the skull."
Islam also has a chakra system...sufis use it..:)

Shuna

Star
Oh! Thanks for the information.

Due to lack of time, I won't have time to watch tonight, but here is a good channel. And I put directly on this part, if I read correctly, he talks about creatures/demons/egregores? Because yes, the egregore eats energy to survive and can also possess people, as it can be born in the form of a human, but will remain an egregore, despite the stability of the body.

Shuna

Star
Oh! Thanks for the information.

Due to lack of time, I won't have time to watch tonight, but here is a good channel. And I put directly on this part, if I read correctly, he talks about creatures/demons/egregores? Because yes, the egregore eats energy to survive and can also possess people, as it can be born in the form of a human, but will remain an egregore, despite the stability of the body.
I forgot to put the channel, so here it is, not against it does not have the part of the video named...:
Your Internal Judgement Day and Journey of Annihilation | Sufi Meditation Center (youtube.com)

shayan_s

Rookie
I was reading the first few pages... friends, if you don't know and only pay attention to the numbers, then don't comment like that.
Some of the features of the Quran are:
La ilaha ila Allah means there is no god but the one and only God. And it hits different idols in different ways. Among the thoughts of the Egyptians and the Pharaoh, which is a kind of Achilles' heel of the Zionists.
Basically, Islam and the Quran (which is a heavenly and divine book, not man-made) informs and illuminates the work of the Zionists and the Illuminati and exposes it to the people. Contrary to your thoughts, which is caused by your lack of knowledge about the Qur'an.

Shuna

Star
Some links I found, after reading, this post:
Summary of the book summary:
Amazon.fr - Shi'i Islam and Sufism: Classical Views and Modern Perspectives - Hermann, Denis, Terrier, Mathieu - Livres
Shi'i Islam and Sufism: Classical Views and Modern Perspectives Broché – 26 décembre 2019
I.B. Tauris in association with the Institute of Ismaili Studies

Offering new perspectives on the relationship between Shi'is and Sufis in modern and pre-modern times, this book challenges the supposed opposition between these two esoteric traditions in Islam by exploring what could be called Shi'i Sufism" and "Sufi-oriented Shi'ism" at various points in history. The chapters are based on new research in textual studies as well as fieldwork from a broad geographical areas including the Indian subcontinent, Anatolia and Iran. Covering a long period stretching from the early post-Mongol centuries, throughout the entire Safawid era (906–1134/1501–1722) and beyond, it is concerned not only with the sphere of the religious scholars but also with different strata of society.

The first part of the volume looks at the diversity of the discourse on Sufism among the Shi'i "ulama" in the run up to and during the Safawid period. The second part focuses on the social and intellectual history of the most popular Shi'i Sufi order in Iran, the Ni'mat Allahiyya. The third part examines the relationship between Shi'ism and Sufism in the little-explored literary traditions of the Alevi-Bektashi and the Khaksariyya Sufi order. With contributions from leading scholars in Shi'ism and Sufism Studies, the book is the first to reveal the mutual influences and connections between Shi'ism and Sufism, which until now have been little explored."
Amazon.fr - Shi'i Islam and Sufism: Classical Views and Modern Perspectives - Hermann, Denis, Terrier, Mathieu - Livres

You are a Wiki:
SikhiWiki

shayan_s

Rookie
Salam (Hello)

Sufism
In fact, you are referring to Sufism, it is necessary to know that Jews have influence in different religions to keep their own religion superior. We have several sects in Islam, but generally there are only two main groups: Shia and Sunni. Sufism and sectarianism are not a part of the Islamic religion, but are appendages to it, that is, if it is against the religion, it is not accepted. However, if it exists, and perhaps it was created by Satan or the Jews to distort Islam, like creating deviation in Christianity. But Shia Islam and Sunni Islam are two main groups, so you should not compare Islam with Sufism.

Islam and Ancient Egypt:
One of the most important differences between Islam and Judaism is the racism of the Jews. In Islam, the better you are as a Muslim, the higher you are, even if you are black, young or old. It is not necessary to be born of a Muslim mother.
If Islam was a deviant religion for the ancient pharaohs, it should not have shown the pharaoh, who introduced himself as the Lord of the people, like abject and weak.

Last edited:
Sufism
In fact, you are referring to Sufism, it is necessary to know that Jews have influence in different religions to keep their own religion superior. We have several sects in Islam, but generally there are only two main groups: Shia and Sunni. Sufism and sectarianism are not a part of the Islamic religion, but are appendages to it, that is, if it is against the religion, it is not accepted. However, if it exists, and perhaps it was created by Satan or the Jews to distort Islam, like creating deviation in Christianity. But Shia Islam and Sunni Islam are two main groups, so you should not compare Islam with Sufism.

Islam and Ancient Egypt:
One of the most important differences between Islam and Judaism is the racism of the Jews. In Islam, the better you are as a Muslim, the higher you are, even if you are black, young or old. It is not necessary to be born of a Muslim mother.
If Islam was a deviant religion for the ancient pharaohs, it should not have shown the pharaoh, who introduced himself as the Lord of the people, like abject and weak.
Salaams brother...i see you are new here.
Just to point out that all proofs have been posted in this thread.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions....

shayan_s

Rookie
Salaams brother...i see you are new here.
Just to point out that all proofs have been posted in this thread.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions....
Salam
What do you mean by evidence? I just see numbers and your own mentalities.
But when you are told very clearly that there is no God but the One God, and even Jesus is not the son of God and was actually the prophet of God, then:
It is funny to say that Islam is related to the gods of Egypt.
Because if I use the word illuminati, to attack it, it means that I am against it, not that I myself am illuminati.

Salam
But when you are told very clearly that there is no God but the One God, and even Jesus is not the son of God and was actually the prophet of God, then:
Because if I use the word illuminati, to attack it, it means that I am against it, not that I myself am illuminati.
what do you think CUL means?

Salam
no reply...

shayan_s

Rookie
BTW Surah 36 YASEEN.
Look, sir! You are a bad person.
If bad = good and human = jinn and you are = you are not
be, the sentence becomes:
You are not a good jinn.
This means you did not understand the sentence itself at all! : "You are a bad person."
This game with numbers must have logic behind it. You should have understood the content of Surah Yasin(https://tanzil.ir/#36:1), not to play with numbers like this.

In addition, the main language of the Quran is Arabic! not english

Look, sir! You are a bad person.
If bad = good and human = jinn and you are = you are not
be, the sentence becomes:
You are not a good jinn.
This means you did not understand the sentence itself at all! : "You are a bad person."
This game with numbers must have logic behind it. You should have understood the content of Surah Yasin(https://tanzil.ir/#36:1), not to play with numbers like this.

In addition, the main language of the Quran is Arabic! not english
You never answered my question..........what is the meaning of CUL?