When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Hey sister from a different mister... "Hiqma" means Islamic knowledge? What is the word for the knowledge a Dr. has? Its his/her knowledge, but still is a blessing from God. I heard it in a good Khutbah yesterday but forgot what the word is.
Was the word 'ilm'?
Knowledge = ilm = علم
Wisdom = hikma = حكمة

Awoken2

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
After the removal of SMH Productions channel off YouTube as part of their censorship purge it has kind of left this thread pretty decimated for content.

Well I recently came across this documentary which covers the same subject matter so I gave it a watch. Now I'll say right now that the flat earth argument never interested me and I always thought it was just another made up thing to de-value the world of conspiracies but after watching this I am now not so sure. Some of the evidence presented is quite compelling.

This documentary digs into a lot of the rabbit holes that also get burrowed on this forum. If you are searching for information on the illuminati/freemasons, NASA, Kabbalah, the RC Church, the Rothchilds, the monetary system, the Georgia Guidestones, Christian Zionism, Covid, The vaccine, 5G and much more then I would recommend you watch the whole 8 hours.

It's fascinating stuff. It will help join the dots for many.

What On Earth Happened? (Full Documentary)

Awoken2

Superstar
Well the thing is Robin the reason I created this thread was to try and ascertain why all the religions posters here have absolutely no input whatsoever in threads such as the NWO, 5G, Vaccines, Transhumanism, transgender agenda, Georgia guidstones, freemasonry, RSA, satanic elements of the pop industry.

If you take notice that each time a post is made on any of the given topics there then follows a deluge of religious posts to make these important topics not visible it appears to me that the bible bashers are purposefully trying to divert attention from the biggest conspiracy of all.

As I type this 3 out of the last 5 latest posts are religious.

P.s. Lisa has been reported more times than a serial flasher but she still comes here every day trying to spread her faith/filth. Makes me wonder, it really does.
The date of this post was Jan 9th 2020....just two weeks later Covid kicks off.

Now look where we all are with so called vaccines.

Like the warnings weren't there?

Tidal

Star
Incidentally I think some prankster has hacked my VC account and is making posts pretending to be me , haha..:)

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
The date of this post was Jan 9th 2020....just two weeks later Covid kicks off.

Now look where we all are with so called vaccines.

Like the warnings weren't there?
I find most conspiracies are started by religious people, if not completely engaged by them. Say flat earth, many flat tards love to reference Bible verses as their proof.

Vaccines is another, practically every Christian i know is calling it the mark of the beast. There refusal to get the jab is 100% for religious reasons.

If you didn't have this 1 billion + demographic the world might be different today, the lockdowns could be much worse and more wide spread.. but when so many have outright refused. Such as the Canadian pastor who refused to close his church, ending up getting arrested in the highway.

Its odd you say religious people divert the topics when from what I've seen at least, the religious are drivers of said topics.

I find most conspiracies are started by religious people, if not completely engaged by them. Say flat earth, many flat tards love to reference Bible verses as their proof.

Vaccines is another, practically every Christian i know is calling it the mark of the beast. There refusal to get the jab is 100% for religious reasons.

If you didn't have this 1 billion + demographic the world might be different today, the lockdowns could be much worse and more wide spread.. but when so many have outright refused. Such as the Canadian pastor who refused to close his church, ending up getting arrested in the highway.

Its odd you say religious people divert the topics when from what I've seen at least, the religious are drivers of said topics.
I agree with you. Although, I think you're both inadvertently stating the same thing. While the "religious" probably do start most conspiracies, I think you might be referring to the occultists toying with other religious people who appear to be using religious references to further a narrative It's as though the occultists are pulling the bible readers by their nostrils to their own detriment. I might be reading your post incorrectly, and if I am, my mistake.

As I've stated previously, when it's researched, one can find holes in the theory(ies) when one researches FACTS over bible quotes that could be interpreted to mean virtually anything.

Daze

Superstar
I agree with you. Although, I think you're both inadvertently stating the same thing. While the "religious" probably do start most conspiracies, I think you might be referring to the occultists toying with other religious people who appear to be using religious references to further a narrative It's as though the occultists are pulling the bible readers by their nostrils to their own detriment. I might be reading your post incorrectly, and if I am, my mistake.

As I've stated previously, when it's researched, one can find holes in the theory(ies) when one researches FACTS over bible quotes that could be interpreted to mean virtually anything.
The "occult" is behind alot of it. For instance the infamous 9 11. Not so much the American date, but the numbers alone and there many uses in occult practices.

I remember a guy i used to watch, The Paulstal Service (TPS) until he got tired of youtube censorship. But i remember he used ot point out flat earthers advising to drink ones own urine, which is satanic, much like Hindus infatuation with waste today.

Actually, one of these videos seems to still be up.

It goes without saying the occult are essentually kabbalists. While Israel is thier love child. People like Lisa are always gonna ridicule "conspiracies" as they've been brainwashed to do so.

Awoken2

Superstar
By diversion what I mean is to assign every single conspiracy there is to their bible prophecy. I feel by doing this they are absolving all blame from any living man.

They are simply legitimising the machinations of psychopaths because apparently their book tells them things have to happen this way.

Cintra

Star
I never realised that so many people saw a religious component in conspiracies until I came here.

Mostly I feel like they are to do with power and politics, and always have been.

I also feel that the words occult and satanism are used inappropriately, and without proper understanding.

Awoken2

Superstar
Incidentally I think some prankster has hacked my VC account and is making posts pretending to be me , haha..:)
Ohhhh the irony.....somebody hacked his VC account and then had nothing more to say.

I guess this was poor old spikes.....

I'm offering a free book token to anybody who susses who Tidsl is now. (T's and C's apply)

Awoken2

Superstar
Is Government the New God? - The Religion of Totalitarianism.

Just look around around you....the answer to this question is a very resounding yes.

Another excellent dissection of the current state of affairs.

We now have two choices only.

Choice 1. Do something

Choice 2. Do nothing.

Before you make your choice just remember one very important point.

Winners make it happen, losers let it happen.

Is Government the New God? - The Religion of Totalitarianism.

Just look around around you....the answer to this question is a very resounding yes.

Another excellent dissection of the current state of affairs.

We now have two choices only.

Choice 1. Do something

Choice 2. Do nothing.

Before you make your choice just remember one very important point.

Winners make it happen, losers let it happen.
I watched this, and I agree with what they and you're advocating. It's similar to this quote:

“Be the change you want to see"

- Arleen Lorrance