When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Did you ever watch The Century Of The Self series? I posted them somewhere recently. They are an excellent source for information on the media mind control machine we are all subjected to. The irony of it being, it was originally released by the BBC, the very worst culprits.
I've been asked to watch the series for the longest time ever! Incidentally, just a few days ago, i went back to that thread where you posted all four of them and downloaded them! Will watch them....still a bit lazy at the moment...

Awoken2

Superstar
I've been asked to watch the series for the longest time ever! Incidentally, just a few days ago, i went back to that thread where you posted all four of them and downloaded them! Will watch them....still a bit lazy at the moment...
I'm sure you will enjoy it when you get around to watching it. Extremely revealing documentary.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I'm sure you will enjoy it when you get around to watching it. Extremely revealing documentary.
You are kinda nudging me to watch them....like afew minutes from now....:p
I know Adam Curtis did another one, that i actually watched, but the name escapes me at the moment. If i find it, i'll post it.

Awoken2

Superstar
So we have an official narrative and on the flip side we now have quite a well established opposing conspiracy theory.

I found this piece of work quite a good example of the official conspiracy theory. I found it highly ironic that the producer of this video used DM's DNA soundtrack to try and convey such an important message. Freemasonry revelation of the method perhaps.

And before anybody can call this out as some mad conspiracy theory they need to understand what their media is preparing them for.

Awoken2

Superstar

The highlights.....when Trump says it's his job to protect the American people.......(from some quite irate American people)

Lyfe

Star
If you truly delve into the inner workings and top of the hierarchy of the new world order you will come face to face with the realization that these are non human entities steering mankind toward world government. Research the collins elite or the great white brotherhood or maitreya the supposed new age christ that many new agers follow. Research Helena Blavatsky or The Externalization of the Hierarchy written by Alice Bailey which is a blueprint to bring about a new age utopia that she admits was channeled to her through a non human entity. You really cant even ignore if you watch Ancient Aliens that some otherworldly force is present and was highly influential in the shaping of ancient civilizations. These entities are still around. The new world order is a spiritual non human agenda. The Bible accurately diagnoses these forces as the workings of Satan and the powers of darkness seeking to set the stage for global government and a world leader, the Antichrist.

Helioform

Star
If you truly delve into the inner workings and top of the hierarchy of the new world order you will come face to face with the realization that these are non human entities steering mankind toward world government. Research the collins elite or the great white brotherhood or maitreya the supposed new age christ that many new agers follow. Research Helena Blavatsky or The Externalization of the Hierarchy written by Alice Bailey which is a blueprint to bring about a new age utopia that she admits was channeled to her through a non human entity. You really cant even ignore if you watch Ancient Aliens that some otherworldly force is present and was highly influential in the shaping of ancient civilizations. These entities are still around. The new world order is a spiritual non human agenda. The Bible accurately diagnoses these forces as the workings of Satan and the powers of darkness seeking to set the stage for global government and a world leader, the Antichrist.

100%

Exactly which is why, I feel really bad for people, I wish I could do a flowchart of this but it would go something like this.

Understanding something is wrong with the world
------> Redpilled to the NWO, Secret Societies

then there would be two off shoots here which is

[Every other religion, world system to "fix the world"]
-------> Unresolved conflict within ones self and the world that can never be quenched, this would lead back to the top of [Understanding something is wrong with the world]

And the other off shoot would be [Understanding all roads of this lead back to Lucifer and are predicted in the Bible, and Jesus is only hope for this world and salvation] -----> Peace within oneself and the world.

Anyway someone should do that.

Tidal

Star
The Bible accurately diagnoses these forces as the workings of Satan and the powers of darkness seeking to set the stage for global government and a world leader, the Antichrist.

Yes, and let's remember the Antichrist is not necessarily just one person, but can be thousands of them all around the world-

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come" (1 John 2:18 )

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist" (1 John 2:22/3)

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist" (2 John 1:7)

"..every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world" (1 John 4:3)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Somewhere in the first hour, it was mentioned that the antichrist would need Satan's DNA (i suppose to properly perform his duties) and i was left wondering how exactly that would happen. Would this human being go with a swab or a syringe to draw blood? Then again, we are told that the Fallen angels don't possess physical bodies and that they are merely spirits, so how again would this DNA extraction process with the fallen archangel transpire.......but i digress.

Iam a firm believer that UFOs are man-made and that it has nothing to do with E.Ts, E.Ds or anything supernatural. What this video made me think about about was how the Christian world has reacted to this phenomenon. The arguments presented in favour of demonic entities wasn't convincing enough for me. If people were seeing fiery chariots in the sky, i'd probably budge but electro-gravitic propulsion discs? No way. But i believe that this anti-gravity tech would probably alter someone's waking state if they were within its vicinity.

Its clear the field is filled with disinfo, psyops, etc. So, what exactly is Christendom reacting to? Is it the lies and disinfo, more so if the whole thing is a giant lie?

Furthermore, if it is demonic entities riding some of these anti-gravity aircrafts/UFOs and we believe that our overlords can conjure/summon Satan to do his bidding, then why make plans to stage a fake alien invasion when they can just let Satan ride out in his mothership? A legit Independence Day rather than a faked one?

The Semiotics of Independence Day
http://web.archive.org/web/20030426192215/http://www.wright.edu/~elliot.gaines/Indeday.htm

Lyfe

Star
Somewhere in the first hour, it was mentioned that the antichrist would need Satan's DNA (i suppose to properly perform his duties) and i was left wondering how exactly that would happen. Would this human being go with a swab or a syringe to draw blood? Then again, we are told that the Fallen angels don't possess physical bodies and that they are merely spirits, so how again would this DNA extraction process with the fallen archangel transpire.......but i digress.

Iam a firm believer that UFOs are man-made and that it has nothing to do with E.Ts, E.Ds or anything supernatural. What this video made me think about about was how the Christian world has reacted to this phenomenon. The arguments presented in favour of demonic entities wasn't convincing enough for me. If people were seeing fiery chariots in the sky, i'd probably budge but electro-gravitic propulsion discs? No way. But i believe that this anti-gravity tech would probably alter someone's waking state if they were within its vicinity.

Its clear the field is filled with disinfo, psyops, etc. So, what exactly is Christendom reacting to? Is it the lies and disinfo, more so if the whole thing is a giant lie?

Furthermore, if it is demonic entities riding some of these anti-gravity aircrafts/UFOs and we believe that our overlords can conjure/summon Satan to do his bidding, then why make plans to stage a fake alien invasion when they can just let Satan ride out in his mothership? A legit Independence Day rather than a faked one?

The Semiotics of Independence Day
http://web.archive.org/web/20030426192215/http://www.wright.edu/~elliot.gaines/Indeday.htm
Im not entirely sure how Satan's DNA would be extracted, but the Bible does say that the sons of God(angels) went into the daughters of men to bare children. Angels are somehow able to physically materialize according to scripture, even as men. These same children were the giants of genesis and there is an ocean of ancient cultural accounts and archaeological evidence to support that at one point and time giants roamed the earth. Not only that, but other bizarre hybrid creatures in the antediluvian world If angels could procreate with humans and Satan is an angel then there is precedence for it. They have underground research facilities that are decades ahead of ours in terms of discovery. Through recombinant DNA one can alter and create a particular genetic sequence.

Did you watch the whole documentary? Research L.A Marzuli and Tom Horns work. I believe flying saucers are man made as well as its been declassified that the Nazi's invented and mass produced these flying saucers, but imagine how far ahead this suppressed technology is now? It would certainly seem otherworldly at this point if disclosure was made. Its hard to say who pilots these crafts. Men, angel/human(nephilim) hybrids... Who knows... If you are truly interested and thirty for answers keep investigating. Research Justin Faull's work. There is a bit out there. If you seek you will find.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
I purchased this guys documentary on vimeo. Probably one of the best ones I have seen on the subject.

Lyfe

Star
Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions
Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern
In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ

The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the
True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon

WRITTEN TESTIMONIES

http://alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies.htm

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ

The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon

WRITTEN TESTIMONIES

http://alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies.htm

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Iam not denying that human beings have been abducted by other humans pretending to be ETs or demons in spaceships. Things seem a little more complicated....

^^If Micheal Persinger's work was applied on a mass scale, how would you tell the difference between the "rapture", genuine alien(aka demons) abduction or some scientists in a lab somewhere? On another note, recent seismic activity around the world (most of them have been 5.0magnitude earthquakes) has gotten me wondering

No offence but iam leery of Chuck Missler and i didn't like it that they used his clips in the video but i understand that he is popular in some circles. I believe he was intellligence/spook. I've already fleshed out my thoughts regarding Nephilim/giants in the thread Seed of the Serpent. You can look for it as i won't repost that stuff here.

Lyfe

Star
"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161