When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Lyfe

Star
John Mack

He discusses the various phenomena that occur when someone undergoes an encounter. He notes that “a blue light or some kind of energy paralyzes the person, whether they’re in their home or they’re driving a car. They can’t move.”
They feel themselves being removed from wherever they were. They floated through a wall or out a car, carried up on this beam of light into a craft and there subjected to a number of now familiar procedures which involve the beings staring at them; involves probing of their body, their body orifices; and a complex process whereby they sense in the case of men, sperm removed; in the women, eggs removed; some sort of hybrid offspring created which they’re brought back to see in later abductions.

He states the harvesting of eggs and sperm is to bring about some hybrid species which will carry human evolution forward:
To produce some kind of new species to bring us together to produce a hybrid species which—the abductees are sometimes told—will populate the earth or will be there to carry evolution forward, after the human race has completed what it is now doing
, namely the destruction of the earth as a living system. So it’s a kind of later form. It’s an awkward coming together of a less embodied species than we are, and us, for this evolutionary purpose. […] it may be that these hybrids we’re told is what will have to be. It’s a kind of insurance policy if the earth continues to be subjected to the exploitation of its living environment to the point where it can’t sustain human and other life as it’s now occurring.

Interview with David Jacobs on his book “The Threat”
Dr. Jacobs’ testimony, given in a 2003 interview with Sean Casteel,[viii] profoundly demonstrates the demonic events that are happening in our day. Dr. Jacobs shared how in all the years that he had studied the “alien” phenomenon, he had never, until then, been pessimistic about the future prospects of what the “aliens” hope to do but that he despaired concerning what he had discovered.

I’ve been involved with UFO research for about 32 years now, since about 1965, and I have never been downcast or depressed about the phenomenon. I have never been pessimistic about it. But I must say that now that I’ve learned as much as I have learned […] I am very, very unsettled and upset by what I see. I do not like what I see. I wish I didn’t see this. I wish I hadn’t uncovered this. I despair of it. It’s thrown me into a tremendous sense of concern about the future and unease. […] I do not want to be this way. […] I could not have ever imagined that I would come to this position, (all subsequent quotes from Dr. Jacobs are from the 2003 interview, emphasis mine).

He notes that the “aliens” are not here to simply examine us but they have a program, which is in its last phase, to create a hybrid race and how, because the phenomenon is worldwide, all humans will become second class citizens.

Lyfe

Star
Those scientists came to the same conclusion that behind the purpose of abductions was a hybridization program between humans and aliens. The aliens are really fallen angels carrying out the same hybridization they did in genesis 6.

Lisa

Superstar
Those scientists came to the same conclusion that behind the purpose of abductions was a hybridization program between humans and aliens. The aliens are really fallen angels carrying out the same hybridization they did in genesis 6.
I thought those angels were locked away though?
Jude‬ ‭1:6‬ ‭‬‬
And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.
https://www.bible.com/100/jud.1.6.nasb

DavidSon

Star
As clearly defined here, they are going to lay the blame for all the forthcoming chaos squarely on God....because it said so in the bible. When the reality is it's the actions of men who think they are Gods.

This is the overarching theme here at VC- people who fantasize world events are only fulfillment of vague passages from the Christian Bible. End times cultists are brainwashed in their own peculiar way and you've got to feel bad for them. It's odd the personalities who are drawn here because VC himself might use Biblical terms like "satanic", but almost never paints events in apocalyptic terms. I see his stance as more of a conflict between good and evil generally.

Awoken2

Superstar
Examining mother earth, the divine feminine, Gnostics, Freemasonry, The Jesuits, Arianne Grande and the Kabbalah, the Georgia Guidestones and population reduction this episode certainly gets a lot in.

Awoken2

Superstar
Comedy gold in this edition to ensure us conspiracy theorists are seen as absolutely mental.

I'm not sure if it was a qanon drop first but here we learn that Melinda Gates is actually Robin Williams in drag and Gwen Stefani should be called Gwen Nofanny.

A blatant diversion for anybody looking into the transgender agenda for sure.

Gnome

Rookie
I'm not sure if it was a qanon drop first but here we learn that Melinda Gates is actually Robin Williams in drag
She doesn't look like Robin Williams but looking her up for the first time, I notice she does have quite male facial features, a little bit :oops:

Awoken2

Superstar
It looks like Super MindMusic is the latest casualty of the ongoing YouTube purge. Shut down in last 2 hrs

Awoken2

Superstar
As conspiracy forums go this one appears to have quite a high percentage of regulars who cannot see the correlation between a psychotic luciferean plot to kill off 90% of the worlds population and end times prophecies when all the sinners get wiped out by God.

Irrespective of which belief system you currently hold we will all be victim to the same event. If you believe you are going to get whipped away just before it all kicks off....well, good luck with that one eh?

Tidal

Star
..we will all be victim to the same event. If you believe you are going to get whipped away just before it all kicks off....well, good luck with that one eh?

Yeah, Jesus makes it quite clear that Christians (the 'elect') will be right in there in the apocalypse with everybody else until his 'rescue fleet' arrives.
Jesus said in Matt ch 4-
"famines...earthquakes...the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light,
the stars will fall from the sky and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

And then all the peoples of the earth will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds"

And Jesus also said in Mark ch 13-
"If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive.
But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.."

Should be quite a show, better make sure our camcorders are charged up..:)

While I've started it at the point where the narrator describes what's transpiring today with the Covid psy-op, freemasonry has always had influences in both the mystical and political spheres, i.e. Republican and Democrat parties were created by masons. Their information circles the globe faster than any other information out there (also explains all the 33 new cases in the MSM but I digress). Freemasonry also influences businesses, media and religion and has created many international organizations that serve their causes to help expedite their New World Order.

The narrator also describes their global conquest as a foregone conclusion, but as the documentary illustrates, groups, mostly religious, have been at battle/war with them for centuries so I'm not sure why they'd win this time 'round. Time will obviously tell: