Westminster London Attacks - Similar to French attacks on St Bastilles day?

Haich

Superstar
It hasn't even been confirmed that the attacker was Muslim or that he had links to 'so-called' Islamic state. Why are we all assuming it was an Islamic inspired attack?

These new terms we've been hearing on the news since 9/11, fundamentalist, radicalist, terrorist, Islamist etc. Is just another way to cause hysteria and fear amongst citizens. It's funny how as soon as we hear terror attack, people point the finger to a Muslim. Since when was terror exclusive to Muslims?

People are scared, paranoid and angry. They have every right to be as we don't know what's been going on since 9/11 but there seems to be very identical events occurring across the western world. Don't you think the west has the means to lock up radicals, to strengthen their security and prevent these atrocities happening? Don't you think it's odd these men are found with their documents, passports and identity cards? Why are they always middle eastern, Asian or black ?

Wake up, something is definitely amiss, I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, I do believe these incidents occurred but I'm a media skeptic, there's definitely more to the story and sometimes the government has blood on their hands

Lady

Star
It hasn't even been confirmed that the attacker was Muslim or that he had links to 'so-called' Islamic state. Why are we all assuming it was an Islamic inspired attack?

These new terms we've been hearing on the news since 9/11, fundamentalist, radicalist, terrorist, Islamist etc. Is just another way to cause hysteria and fear amongst citizens. It's funny how as soon as we hear terror attack, people point the finger to a Muslim. Since when was terror exclusive to Muslims?

People are scared, paranoid and angry. They have every right to be as we don't know what's been going on since 9/11 but there seems to be very identical events occurring across the western world. Don't you think the west has the means to lock up radicals, to strengthen their security and prevent these atrocities happening? Don't you think it's odd these men are found with their documents, passports and identity cards? Why are they always middle eastern, Asian or black ?

Wake up, something is definitely amiss, I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, I do believe these incidents occurred but I'm a media skeptic, there's definitely more to the story and sometimes the government has blood on their hands
Why?
We are told that to feed the narrative that Muslims are acting out of their own accord and to fear them. To divide us. To advance an agenda. To distract us. To control us. To put in place their new laws against our liberties.

Definitely yes, the government sometimes-if not almost always-has blood on its hands!

Either way it is totally out of our control...but I see a lot of people react to this type of incident with extreme ideas which is ironic.

"This is the religion of Islam. We need to wipe them out. We need to finally realise Islam is the enemy and is out to wipe us out, so we should wipe them out before they wipe us out."
Total wipeout.

Aero

Superstar
The new phrase is "inspired by Islam". Apparently now our terrorists aren't even fully converted, they are just part timers. We are supposed to believe that the huge security apparatus of our governments can't find some part timers? Oh but wait! They do know about every single one of these attackers. They are always on a government watch list, or was investigated.

So the one guy they let go always turns into the kamikaze cyborg killer that gets the job done.

Corvus Corax

Established
The new phrase is "inspired by Islam". Apparently now our terrorists aren't even fully converted, they are just part timers. We are supposed to believe that the huge security apparatus of our governments can't find some part timers? Oh but wait! They do know about every single one of these attackers. They are always on a government watch list, or was investigated.

So the one guy they let go always turns into the kamikaze cyborg killer that gets the job done.
I think it's like Anonymous.
You're in if you say you're in.

RT says IS have claimed it.
https://www.rt.com/uk/382007-isis-claim-parliament-attack/
But for me it's not official until the beeb (official mouthpiece of the beast) has said it is so.

By the way, yesterday, some dour police guy making an announcement as big Ben tolled 6 in the background.
I wonder if they planned, it was rather an atmospheric touch.

Just saw this, breaking news
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39369202
Every vehicle is a potential weapon
Every driver a potential extremist

Ramp up the fear.

Last edited:

TMT

Star
Well this is great news for Trump, just what he needed, I'm sure he has his fingers crossed for an attack in the US.

Thunderian

Superstar
How on earth did you come to that conclusion ?
Well, only about a quarter of British Muslims sympathize with the attacker in these kinds of situations, so it's not really fair to connect this with Islam at all.

Lisa

Superstar
Why?
We are told that to feed the narrative that Muslims are acting out of their own accord and to fear them. To divide us. To advance an agenda. To distract us. To control us. To put in place their new laws against our liberties.

Definitely yes, the government sometimes-if not almost always-has blood on its hands!
Or maybe the governments are trying to unite us? That way they could have their one world government?

Haich

Superstar
Well, only about a quarter of British Muslims sympathize with the attacker in these kinds of situations, so it's not really fair to connect this with Islam at all.
Your previous post sounded sarcastic , hence my question

Haich

Superstar
The BBC have stated live in their broadcast that Khalid Masood was the attacker. He wasn't part of 'Islamic state' but apparently he was inspired :/ this is exactly what I hate about western media.

This guy clearly wasn't affiliated with the extremist group but they still try and associate Islam with his crimes