Westminster London Attacks - Similar to French attacks on St Bastilles day?

SkepticCat

Veteran
So, the recentmost news article I'm reading now reports the number of [estimated?] wounded has raised from 20 to 40. Does it sound reasonable they're in doubt whether 20 or 40 were wounded? Number of alleged deathcount also was raised by one. Why go out reporting 20 are wounded if one is uncertain about the total number of victims/casualties? If they're that uncertain what the crime scene looks like it doesn't seem reasonable to report anything at all. At best, it's poor journalism.

Here's a small gallery of what I deem... at least extremely suspicious 'false flag' material, shall we leave it at that?

Sandy Hook:

This picture, again. Seriously. I showed it to a friend familiar with the 'Illuminati' argument and he said he saw the boy forming a heart. Yep, a 'heart', alright... right over his eye. It certainly can't be a pyramid, eh? http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/b5/ad/bf/b5adbf88d802528c5e82fb83282be87d.jpg

Orlando:

<-- extremely chilling and inappropriate. The most important stuff is at the end, though.

Aurora/Hook:

<-- This is all just coincidence or synchronicity and certainly not predictive programming, right?

Virginia:

Compilation (just the fact you can create a 'compilation' tells you something, doesn't it?)

https://youtu.be/KcxlIdqSITs

There's plenty more, sadly, I'm sure you'll find it if you want to.

Frankly, I think it's ridiculous continuing to suggest these attacks are real. How much more in your face does it have to get for one to stop denying? Can one write off all the videos floating around on the Tube about this topic as 'fake', even when associated accounts exposing this regularly get shut down with no explanation?

If they're prepared to lie about this they're prepared to lie about anything. No limits at all... which appears to be exactly what's happening. If this was seen by more eyes people would start asking serious questions. That's probably why it's important to keep everybody busy and distracted.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Article about how people (multiple accounts!) are tweeting about their missing girlfriend... but this 'missing girlfriend' is a journalist.

https://www.indy100.com/article/london-westminster-terror-hoax-missing-woman-tamara-de-anda-7644241

EDIT: There's also an article below about Trump making a fool of himself. If that one blows up and becomes a big story my money's on it being a psyop aiming at riling up the public about "dumb Trump" who can't even read properly. Violent uprising --> martial law agenda.

Even if one were to believe the claimed events of today are true that still leaves us with the problem of how extremely inappropriate the Illuminati imagery (which is completely obvious) that is now ubiquitous in music videos etc is... Anything joking about an entity claimed to be behind these events is patently not funny.

Last edited:

Corvus Corax

Established
A killer who is not the killer
A victim who is not a victim.

You are right, it's all very strange.

Aero

Superstar
I've spent some time analyzing both sides of the "false flag" narrative. First of all I do think these are all state sponsored attacks, but the idea that all these victims are actors is just silly. There's a famous father of one of the Sandy Hook victims that literally went around showing people his dead kids birth, and death certificate. And people still didn't believe him. You can think what you want, but that's way too many people who would have way too much information about a conspiracy.

These are all Mk Ultra style ritual killings. The fact that they can label them terrorist just gives them the perfect disguise. Illuminati rituals are magical in nature, and that's why these attacks can seem fake. They are always so perfect and play out exactly like they want. The Media sees dollar signs and runs with it, and the public eats it up.

We see lone wolf attackers and assume they were alone. But with Mk Ultra that is never true. They are aided by magic rituals, that can distract and hide them until the point of attack. Subconsciously they are like one man armies. With the best generals planting exactly what to do in their brains. And then triggered into delta mode which is a deep dreamless state. They will complete their task with no fear or hesitation.

SkepticCat

Veteran
dead kids birth, and death certificate
What does this prove?

I have second-hand info [not verified] they are simply forging identities, certificates of people. Allegedly, even had a dead person casting his vote. I have cast only a cursory glance on these's people research but my impression was they're serious: http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims.shtml

Would totalitarian powermongers wishing to institute a controlled state be prepared to forge paperwork? I think the answer is obvious.

Just look at those videos. Are you going to insist that the official stories are genuine after seeing this? If it isn't, are you going to suggest all of that YouTube footage is faked? Isn't this footage so incriminating it at the very least requires further investigation?

I think failing to act is just denial at this point. What more do you need to see? We've already surrendered our liberties following that day in 2001, possibly well before. At this point, they're just tightening the stranglehold while overtly ridiculing us.

We're getting this info 'according to BBC'. Same BBC protecting pedophiles and putting out this: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bbc-flashes-illuminati-symbols-match-day-promo-video/ // restored video link broken in VC's article:
//

Yes, these people are there. Yes, they are lying. No, they're not on our side.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
What does this prove?

I have second-hand info [not verified] they are simply forging identities, certificates of people. Allegedly, even had a dead person casting his vote. I have cast only a cursory glance on these's people research but my impression was they're serious: http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims.shtml

Would totalitarian powermongers wishing to institute a controlled state be prepared to forge paperwork? I think the answer is obvious.

Just look at those videos. Are you going to insist that the official stories are genuine after seeing this? If it isn't, are you going to suggest all of that YouTube footage is faked? Isn't this footage so incriminating it at the very least requires further investigation?

I think failing to act is just denial at this point. What more do you need to see? We've already surrendered our liberties following that day in 2001, possibly well before. At this point, they're just tightening the stranglehold while overtly ridiculing us.

We're getting this info 'according to BBC'. Same BBC protecting pedophiles and putting out this: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bbc-flashes-illuminati-symbols-match-day-promo-video/ // restored video link broken in VC's article:
//

Yes, these people are there. Yes, they are lying. No, they're not on our side.
The death certificate proves that they existed. It's worth like a million times more in proof than a youtube video. And I watched a couple videos they were heavily edited. And they still didn't look like actors to me, and I'm sure a jury of my peers would agree.

The Social Security death index doesn't mean anything. I'm not trying to be a dick. I don't believe the official story, but I think you might be drumming for the wrong cause. I think most of us are out there, trying to spread the word. How else would you have us act?

Haich

Superstar
I would be interested in views on the following...

22nd March 2016
Brussels bombing:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings

22nd March 2017
Westminster attack: four confirmed dead including police officer and attacker - live

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/mar/22/peers-say-brexit-with-no-trade-deal-would-cause-signicicant-damage-to-service-sector-politics-live?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
That's so creepy, I found the eye witness accounts to be quite odd too, a red haired lady on BBC news said she was on one of the tour buses and she saw 10 bodies on the floor, now the injured toll is 40...Westminster bridge is the busiest if not one of the busiest areas in central London. Why are they not looking through the cctv images and releasing it? The public have a right to know but it seems hysteria is sweeping the nation

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If this is true, it's mad.
4 Chan poster predicted the London attack.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/4chan-post-london-attack-predicts-westminster-terror-incident-a7644386.html
I've seen an archive of the page
https://archive.is/nfAap
The code does decode to big Ben. I checked it.

Anyone know any way of checking this was posted before the attacks?
Last year when Brussels happened on 322 it stood out to me. In France tge pushback has been greater police, survailance and military powers. Same after 911 btw. This has Skull and Bones overtones to me. Just out of curiosity I checked to see if 322 had any other significances and amongst them was the following...

Attachments

Sunnyfield

I have steeled myself in advance for the butthurt which will proceed my comment , so here goes : There is no conspiracy . Muslims are at war with everyone else in the world . Their religion teaches to kill anyone who will not convert . The recent attack was just another Muslim doing what his religion and religious leaders have told him to do. It's as plain as the nose on your face , and I am baffled by the constant conspiracy theories . This is Islam .

Haich

Superstar
We have to be careful, there are definitely real victims who were wounded, maimed or killed.
However, there is a cloud of doubt in regards to eye witness statements. They seem to differ and don't seem at all coherent in their recollection of events. It could be shock, it could be confusion but ultimately we do not know and we won't know until more information surfaces.

I have mentioned it earlier in the thread but it was very odd that so many ambulance, police and security services were present so quickly. Usually if there's a murder, a collision or anything else for that matter, the services take their time and arrive to the scene very late.

I'm surprised the attacker hasn't been named but there are vague photographs of him.

Attachments

Haich

Superstar
I have steeled myself in advance for the butthurt which will proceed my comment , so here goes : There is no conspiracy . Muslims are at war with everyone else in the world . Their religion teaches to kill anyone who will not convert . The recent attack was just another Muslim doing what his religion and religious leaders have told him to do. It's as plain as the nose on your face , and I am baffled by the constant conspiracy theories . This is Islam .

You're so uneducated. How could you possibly believe the narrative that the media has been carving out for years. They are using the Islamic faith to demonise its followers and justify their middle eastern and African interventions. Why are they in Syria ? Oh because ISlamic state is bombing the west and we need to protect ourselves. Biggest load of baloney I've ever heard. It sounds so similar to Bush and Saddam saga where he said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. He lied and look at Iraq today, they were better off with Saddam!

These fanatics who keep aligning themselves with Islam are not Muslim. They are politically driven and are being armed by the west to continue their bloodshed.

Islam condones violence any moron who picks up the Koran will see the references to infidels and war doesn't apply to modern day, the Koran is a series of stories depicting what happened at the time of the prophets.

Stop ridiculing Islam , we are not terrorists we have lived and contributed in the west for hundreds of years and are a people of peace. These wretched cowards are not from us and are working for higher people

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I also agree with you here... I have read and occasionally taken part in conversations which are like a spin cycle of:

'good maths'
'false flags'
'get real conspiracy nuts'
'no you get real'
'look at this photo with Threresa doing a one eye sign'
'no she just has a fly in her eye - moron!'

It is Islamic terrorists doing what they do, it did happen on 322 again, 322 has a resonance to the aspirations of New World Order types. These aspirations do include greater police and survaillance powers. 322 is also just a day. Crisis actors were not deployed. But most of all, my heart breaks for the poor folk caught up as colateral in the plans of evil people.

I watched this one this morning that made a great deal of sense to me...

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
You're so uneducated. How could you possibly believe the narrative that the media has been carving out for years. They are using the Islamic faith to demonise its followers and justify their middle eastern and African interventions. Why are they in Syria ? Oh because ISlamic state is bombing the west and we need to protect ourselves. Biggest load of baloney I've ever heard. It sounds so similar to Bush and Saddam saga where he said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. He lied and look at Iraq today, they were better off with Saddam!

These fanatics who keep aligning themselves with Islam are not Muslim. They are politically driven and are being armed by the west to continue their bloodshed.

Islam condones violence any moron who picks up the Koran will see the references to infidels and war doesn't apply to modern day, the Koran is a series of stories depicting what happened at the time of the prophets.

Stop ridiculing Islam , we are not terrorists we have lived and contributed in the west for hundreds of years and are a people of peace. These wretched cowards are not from us and are working for higher people
Sorry it should been condemns violence ***

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
The victims could be real (unfortunately) but that doesn't mean it can't be a conspiracy. I live close to Orlando so when the new broke about the Orlando shooting I was all over it. I watched with my own eyes as pictures were added to a myspace page after the suspect was dead, the removal of a documentary be removed from imdb showing this guy was an actor. The clip of them carrying a person towards the club. I went to the area myself to verify the validity and they were on the opposite side of the club down the street. the FBI came in and took over the investigation the local police weren't allowed to do their own. They didn't remove the "bodies" until a day later when the FBI came. I'm not saying people couldn't have been injured because blank bullets or less lethal bullets can be used to cause injury, but I never met or heard of anyone who knew anyone that actually died. I looked through all the victims couldn't find anything on them that wasn't from that day. no social media or anything its like they popped out of thin air. They had a 30 million dollar settlement from the government and some victims are suing for more and every few month there is a memorial, but that's it. After that experience I'm more skeptical when it comes to these things because when you watch the media unfold and start to create the story it can be hyped up.

Anyone who thinks this is Islam is a muppet and probably an American.
Islam never taught it was okay to kill civilians in war. That was one of the rules of combat. The Quran tells us not to transgress limits.
The fanatical militia groups have been created and funded by western governments and their allies. Mainstream Muslims have been the biggest victims.
Just look how the ottomans lost power after the rise of the far right wahabi regime in Saudi and who that served and who actually funded and armed them? Britain..and it wasn't a secret either.

Haich

Superstar
Islam never taught it was okay to kill civilians in war. That was one of the rules of combat. The Quran tells us not to transgress limits.
The fanatical militia groups have been created and funded by western governments and their allies. Mainstream Muslims have been the biggest victims.
Just look how the ottomans lost power after the rise of the far right wahabi regime in Saudi and who that served and who actually funded and armed them? Britain..and it wasn't a secret either.
Thank you, some clarity from an informed individual!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hi AspiringSoul,

Again, a fair point that needs to be made. I know plenty of Muslims who would never dream of doing something like this. This guy may have been a Muslim, and may have justified his acts by his interpretition of the Quran but it a totally different level of dumbness to lump all Muslims in with this bunch, just as much as it was a mutant form of Christianity that gave justification to the Crusades.

My Nan was correct, though - 'two wrongs don't make a right'

Last edited: