Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears' sister Jamie Lynn was named as a trustee for the pop star's fortune TWO YEARS AGO... as she continues to wrestle dad Jamie for control of her own finances and personal matters

Lisa

Superstar
Calling it like it is?

Cher issues harsh critique of Britney Spears' ongoing conservatorship battle: 'Does anyone who's making money off her being sick want her well?'

ohhi9876

Veteran
this was beyond shocking
mentions britney s at beginning
first song 911 "this is the end"

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears backs the Free Britney movement saying it is not 'a conspiracy theory or a joke' as she continues legal battle with dad Jamie over control of her conservatorship

Lisa

Superstar
Jamie Spears accuses Britney's lawyer of 'grandstanding' to get parts of her conservatorship case made public... as he doubles down on request to keep medical records sealed

ohhi9876

Veteran
Jamie Spears accuses Britney's lawyer of 'grandstanding' to get parts of her conservatorship case made public... as he doubles down on request to keep medical records sealed
they aren't his records!
i'm sure he doesnt want people to see all the meds and treatments he forced on B

Lisa

Superstar
they aren't his records!
i'm sure he doesnt want people to see all the meds and treatments he forced on B
Sure that too...It does sound plausible that he doesn’t want her records public though..to protect her privacy.

intoxifaded

Rookie
I'm convinced that she's being forced to make those daily videos where she has raccoon eyes and dances to random songs or does yoga. There's something extremely sketchy and stressful about those videos.
I wonder if raccoon eyes and panda eyes are related.

queen82

Rookie
i have a feeling, that she would be dead very soon , maybe with a "suicide", i hope not, but this feeling of mine is persistent

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears' divorced parents are 'at war' over her conservatorship with her father insisting she needs long-term monitoring
  • The 38-year-old Grammy winner has been in a conservatorship ever since she was put on 5150 involuntary psychiatric hold in 2008
  • Her mother Lynne 'wants a care plan established that would transition Britney's personal life out of the conservatorship'
  • Her father Jamie thinks Britney 'needs long-term monitoring, and he doesn't think she is prepared to take such a drastic action'
  • Her brother Bryan is reportedly trying to act as 'peacemaker' for their family