Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears' sister Jamie Lynn was named as a trustee for the pop star's fortune TWO YEARS AGO... as she continues to wrestle dad Jamie for control of her own finances and personal matters

Lisa

Superstar
Calling it like it is?

Cher issues harsh critique of Britney Spears' ongoing conservatorship battle: 'Does anyone who's making money off her being sick want her well?'

ohhi9876

Veteran
this was beyond shocking
mentions britney s at beginning
first song 911 "this is the end"

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears backs the Free Britney movement saying it is not 'a conspiracy theory or a joke' as she continues legal battle with dad Jamie over control of her conservatorship

Lisa

Superstar
Jamie Spears accuses Britney's lawyer of 'grandstanding' to get parts of her conservatorship case made public... as he doubles down on request to keep medical records sealed

ohhi9876

Veteran
Jamie Spears accuses Britney's lawyer of 'grandstanding' to get parts of her conservatorship case made public... as he doubles down on request to keep medical records sealed
they aren't his records!
i'm sure he doesnt want people to see all the meds and treatments he forced on B

Lisa

Superstar
they aren't his records!
i'm sure he doesnt want people to see all the meds and treatments he forced on B
Sure that too...It does sound plausible that he doesn’t want her records public though..to protect her privacy.

intoxifaded

Rookie
I'm convinced that she's being forced to make those daily videos where she has raccoon eyes and dances to random songs or does yoga. There's something extremely sketchy and stressful about those videos.
I wonder if raccoon eyes and panda eyes are related.

queen82

Star
i have a feeling, that she would be dead very soon , maybe with a "suicide", i hope not, but this feeling of mine is persistent

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears' divorced parents are 'at war' over her conservatorship with her father insisting she needs long-term monitoring
  • The 38-year-old Grammy winner has been in a conservatorship ever since she was put on 5150 involuntary psychiatric hold in 2008
  • Her mother Lynne 'wants a care plan established that would transition Britney's personal life out of the conservatorship'
  • Her father Jamie thinks Britney 'needs long-term monitoring, and he doesn't think she is prepared to take such a drastic action'
  • Her brother Bryan is reportedly trying to act as 'peacemaker' for their family

Tidal

Star
Britney quote- "I read the Kabbalah books and I meditate on them … They are all in Hebrew..."

Good luck with that Kabbalah stuff sweety-pie, but if it doesn't work out give Christianity a try and you'll get your own angelic hunk..:)
"..then no harm will befall you, for God will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways" (Psalm 91:9-11)

ohhi9876

Veteran
that was strange about the items being auctioned - i mean no one would have access besides family

as far as politics i remember hillary was in vegas in 2016 and met with britney - britney posted a pic i think but then released a statement that she was not endorsing anyone - just met her .... so who knows ... she said she follows the news at one of her live shows - ill find the clip

meximonk

Star
on one video she makes the one eye sign
http://instagr.am/p/CEAl1g_g8vt/ She also posted the picture of a kitten which I think signifies beta kitten programming
It's hard for me most of the time to say this about MK-ULTRA victims (I know I shouldn't feel that way), but there's something about Brittany's case that just makes me feel so sorry for her. Maybe it's because I don't believe that, like so many others, she was raised and grew up in it. It all could be a lie, of course, but I remember her Pastor many years ago pleading with her publicly to remember her Faith that she had grown up in.

These recent videos of her dancing and such too just really seem so sad...

I never liked any of her music or anything, but there's just something about her to me, more than usual, that screams that she never wanted any part of this.