- Mar 13, 2017
maybe but what would the point me? keep her around so people stream her music? maybe ... maybe her look craz? maybe...I'm convinced that she's being forced to make those daily videos where she has raccoon eyes and dances to random songs or does yoga. There's something extremely sketchy and stressful about those videos.
hmmmm i wonder where Jodi came from?She still wants a conservatorship though...
Britney Spears asks a judge to officially remove her father Jamie as her sole conservator after 12 years
- Britney Spears no longer wants her dad Jamie to be in control of her conservatorship, according to TMZ
- Her court-appointed lawyer filed documents explaining that the 38-year-old would like to make her temporary conservator Jodi Montgomery permanent in lieu of her dad
- The documents are part of Britney's recent battle to have her conservatorship loosened
- Following a mental breakdown in 2008 Britney was placed under a temporary and then permanent conservatorship with her father controlling her estate and finances
- The request comes as the Free Britney movement has been heating up among fans who believe in a conspiracy theory that the pop star is being held 'hostage' by her caretakersBritney Spears no longer wants her dad Jamie to be in control of her conservatorship, according to court documents obtained by TMZ on Tuesday.www.dailymail.co.uk
hmmmm i wonder where Jodi came from?
well she isn't allowed to choose lawyer so maybe they just speak for her?After nearly 11 years, Jamie Spears is no longer Britney Spears’ conservator. Learn more about Jodi Montgomery, Britney’s care manager who took over on September 9 amidst the pop star&#…hollywoodlife.com
I wonder why she doesn’t want control for herself? She’s made millions, she has 2 kids and is an adult and she doesn’t want control? That to me is more weird than her wanting to give control to this lady.
WOW - thanks for posting all of the links - poor lady - what a mess for her!She looks like crap..
Britney Spears thanks fans for support in Instagram post along with puzzling video listing her favorite things... amid ongoing legal drama
View attachment 40481
'For me I want to thank all my dear ... sweet ... real fans for being so damn wonderful !!!,' the pop star shared. 'I can feel your hearts and I know you can feel mine ... thank you for your support !!!'www.dailymail.co.uk
I saw that too...I just didn’t know if it was anything to report...since he was only married to her for a short time.oh my - he showed up to the protest!:
On Wednesday, Jason Alexander showed up outside a downtown Los Angeles court where a hearing took place in the pop star's bid to have her father Jamie replaced as her conservator.www.dailymail.co.uk