Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
Now if yall want to change your view of freemasonry that would work better.
You would love that wouldn't you? It ain't happening.

I'm still waiting for a response (that makes any sense) regarding your comment about 322 Skull and Bones not being Freemasons, I put up a couple of videos that quite conclusively proved that they were then next thing your gone. You exited thread stage left without your usual long winded ego driven rants....I even done you a little ode. Did you not like it? Took me a good 5 minutes that did.
Keep in mind certain sects of Gnosticism don't like Judaism. They think that the Jewish God is really Satan. So it's an interesting combination of ideologies to say the least.
So there are good sects and bad sects is that what your saying? But both sects worship Lucifer though.... it sounds ridiculous doesn't it,

That's because it is ridiculous.

justjess

Superstar
Melanie didn’t sign up for this shit. She signed up to be a Park Avenue wife. She clearly is not pleased with the direction things went and tbh I feel bad for her. But I’m sure she’s just laying low recovering from a medical procedure that is quite common for her age.

Aero

Superstar
You would love that wouldn't you? It ain't happening.

I'm still waiting for a response (that makes any sense) regarding your comment about 322 Skull and Bones not being Freemasons, I put up a couple of videos that quite conclusively proved that they were then next thing your gone. You exited thread stage left without your usual long winded ego driven rants....I even done you a little ode. Did you not like it? Took me a good 5 minutes that did.

So there are good sects and bad sects is that what your saying? But both sects worship Lucifer though.... it sounds ridiculous doesn't it,

That's because it is ridiculous.
No clue what you are talking about. Don't even remember you.

Yes there are different religions. It's called theology. Welcome to ignore.

Awoken2

Superstar
No clue what you are talking about. Don't even remember you.
So that either means this is just another one of your alternative personalities or your a new sock.

What do you mean you don't remember me? Shall I dig up our last exchange from the Is Freemasonry satanic thread?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Lmao I’ve never seen that... I’m still in shock this clown is leader of the free world. It’s like a bad dream
I'm thinking it's ironic in that this must be how the people who voted for him in the midwest and the flyover states musta been picturing him in their minds when he was selling them a bill of goods. Oh well. Too late now, suckas...

Awoken2

Superstar
What type of psy op is it when the President of the good 'ol US of A is calling his very own news outlets fake news.... if that's the case It's simple....SHUT THEM DOWN!!! YOUR THE F@CKING PRESIDENT!!!

justjess

Superstar
See I was always convinced they were just impressed by his nyc bravado and gilded towers bearing his name, who knows

ohhi9876

Veteran
Unemployment rates don't count people who are actually off unemployment, among other things.
right - almost 100 MILLION working aged adults are not employed - i think still record high - a lot gave up - BUT THE ECONOMY IS GREAT?? :/

oh also web search record credit card debt - oh and obesity.... both record highs - ohhhhhhh and national debt - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

justjess

Superstar
Unemployment rates don't count people who are actually off unemployment, among other things.
The unemployment rate is so incredibly misleading it isn’t even funny. Doesn’t count anyone who’s exhausted unemployment benefits, people in temp or part time or low wage jobs who want full time perm or living wages. Doesn’t count really anything.

It’s propaganda to the fullest extent

ohhi9876

Veteran
The unemployment rate is so incredibly misleading it isn’t even funny. Doesn’t count anyone who’s exhausted unemployment benefits, people in temp or part time or low wage jobs who want full time perm or living wages. Doesn’t count really anything.

It’s propaganda to the fullest extent
YEP

ohhi9876

Veteran
right - almost 100 MILLION working aged adults are not employed - i think still record high - a lot gave up - BUT THE ECONOMY IS GREAT?? :/

oh also web search record credit card debt - oh and obesity.... both record highs - ohhhhhhh and national debt - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Sure, Unemployment Went Down - Because More People Left The Workforce"

forbes.com 2018
link won't copy...

ohhi9876

Veteran
"Sure, Unemployment Went Down - Because More People Left The Workforce"

forbes.com 2018
link won't copy...
"95 million are still out of the workforce, and it's still a misleading number
The economy did very well during President Trump's first year: 2 million new jobs, the lowest unemployment in 17 years, accelerating economic growth, booming stock market.

Trump loves to talk about those numbers. But by another measure that he used to talk about a lot -- and has stopped mentioning -- the needle didn't move at all.

During the campaign and early in his presidency, Trump often pointed out how many people were out of the labor force. It's roughly 95 million people, though the numbers change from month to month."

cnn.com 2018 - won't link :/