Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
"America is the greatest fighting force for peace, justice and freedom"

It's the definition of an oxymoron....delivered by a moron....and the public still clap him.

Stop the world!!.. I wanna get off.

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Donald Trump says "our ancestors tamed a continent" and "we are not going to apologize for america"
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-tame-continent-america-945121

Why are people allowing a blatantly racist president who espouses fascist rhetoric?
Not sure this statement displays knowledge of the political process in the USA or properly references the definitions of "fascist," “racist,” or “blatant.”

It is important to understand the meaning of a vocabulary word (or, for that matter, context) and use it appropriately in order for communication to progress, or a statement to be taken seriously. Attempts to misrepresent or change the meanings of words is Newspeak of a typical social justice warrior.

While I understand "Trump's a racist!" is one of the most important parts of the Narrative, does not continually leveling baseless accusations against a duly elected president display not only a severe lack of creativity, but also an acknowledgement of the falsity of the Narrative?

Some countries "allow" Prime Ministers to be replaced, however, presidents, no matter how corrupt the process, are generally elected. In the USA, I am not sure The President allegedly offending a SJW-fueled campaign of squealing nigglers qualifies as a removable offense.

justjess

Superstar
Not sure this statement displays knowledge of the political process in the USA or properly references the definitions of "fascist," “racist,” or “blatant.”

It is important to understand the meaning of a vocabulary word (or, for that matter, context) and use it appropriately in order for communication to progress, or a statement to be taken seriously. Attempts to misrepresent or change the meanings of words is Newspeak of a typical social justice warrior.

While I understand "Trump's a racist!" is one of the most important parts of the Narrative, does not continually leveling baseless accusations against a duly elected president display not only a severe lack of creativity, but also an acknowledgement of the falsity of the Narrative?

Some countries "allow" Prime Ministers to be replaced, however, presidents, no matter how corrupt the process, are generally elected. In the USA, I am not sure The President allegedly offending a SJW-fueled campaign of squealing nigglers qualifies as a removable offense.
Quoting to capture.

justjess

Superstar
We can impeach an elected president. If he’s mentally unfit he can be removed by congress. We aren’t just stuck with him because some portion of white america was impressed with his bullshit/bravado/NLP sales tactics and blustering and/or had greedy financial motivations to put him in office.

Hubert

Established
When someone likes to niggle, and frequently engages in niggling, it makes them a niggler.

It appears my previous statement about understanding vocabulary was disregarded?
You were reported because, given the context pf your post, "nigglers" is clear attempt to use a racial slur without actually using it. You could have used any other word, your choice makes your intent very clear.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm not sure this statement displays knowledge of the whole polital process being an absolute smoke and mirrors sham that is only in place to hoodwink the public into thinking that they are living in a democracy which is in fact a plutocracy ran by psychopaths.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
While I understand "Trump's a racist!" is one of the most important parts of the Narrative, does not continually leveling baseless accusations against a duly elected president display not only a severe lack of creativity, but also an acknowledge
Well from where I'm standing, and I'm not one for baseless accusations, duly selected, not elected, Mr Trump appears to be a misogynistic, crude, vulgar, deceitful, narcissistic, morally corrupt third right Scottish Free Mason who would happily sell his own Grandmother for the right price.

Here, graphics aside. What do you hear when this man speaks?

polymoog

Superstar
When someone likes to niggle, and frequently engages in niggling, it makes them a niggler.

It appears my previous statement about understanding vocabulary was disregarded?

ridiculous, isnt it? supersensitive progressives see racism everywhere.

you know better than to come in here and use those big ol` college words on us!

polymoog

Superstar

mecca

Superstar
in the sense that america was tamed by becoming modernized by white europeans (as opposed to being pure wilderness), thats true. wheres the racism?
Colonizing a country by murdering the native people and stealing their land shouldn't be described as "taming". The Europeans who came to America saw the Native Americans as savages that had to be tamed. It's not really an aspect of American history that we should be proud of or glorify.