Transvestigation

Well Chief Joseph believes that.

two comments.
american indians made the men who felt like women shamans, as they possessed both aspects of the sexes.
no one ever claimed that transgenders or any other "person" (oy vey) wasnt a fellow human. theyre slightly warped and/or confused naturally or chemically induced, but fully human beings.

ill get into trouble for this... wont be the first time.

NO question, this is a man! This torso has NO curvature whatsoever , it's completely straight lie the torso of a midle aged man. This IS a tranny!

Completely straight with manly legs without fat. nstead she seems to gain it around her waist which is a male feature.

NO question, this is a man! This torso has NO curvature whatsoever , it's completely straight lie the torso of a midle aged man. This IS a tranny!
Completely straight with manly legs without fat. nstead she seems to gain it around her waist which is a male feature.

got to disagree. looks like a woman. the cut in the midsection is where a womans cut should be to form an hourglass figure. she does have masculine features, though. those are womens` legs to me, and shes got a feminine neck. for sure shes got a yoni down there. betcha one krona. ; )

Lol this thread again...

I strongly suggest some of you go look at some of the older women or men who actually got plastic surgery. They don't look better. Think MJ, Mickey Rourke, and the thousands of other famous people who ruined their faces with plastic surgery.

After you transvestigators do that. You need to ask yourself this critical question. If they couldn't make men look like better men, or women look like better women. Then how in the fuck is it possible they can make a man look like a perfect woman?? Or a woman look like a perfect man. That shit makes no sense!!

Leviathan

Established
It irritates me that on every conspiracy video on YouTube and conspiracy themed post on Facebook, about every other comment is "MTF tranny/FTM tranny," "that is a man (or woman)," "tranny this, tranny that," etc.

Forget that they could be into some very dark sided, evil things. They are allegedly transgender and that is all a lot of people get from it. Even if they are (and that is a big IF), to me it just seems beside the point. Yet it is all some people want to talk about.

Could be a psy-op. Most of the comparisons are over the top yet there is a transgender agenda in play. I think shining the light on it in a tacky, turn-off way is a possible means for eventual hate speech laws. Remeber the one poster who use to come here and post pretty much everyone was a tranny?

Could be a psy-op. Most of the comparisons are over the top yet there is a transgender agenda in play. I think shining the light on it in a tacky, turn-off way is a possible means for eventual hate speech laws. Remeber the one poster who use to come here and post pretty much everyone was a tranny?
just some food for thought:

talked to a friend i havent spoken to in awhile who is also onboard with this stuff, so we compared notes. he brought up the whole transvestigation topic, and i added my comments about it. i said that i believe that a handful are crypto-transgenders in hollywood (michael obama and the williams sisters, etc.), but their numbers are very small. i said a lot of it is a reach, and we cant be certain without a DNA sample.
he then said that he was researching it and found that many of the hollywood celebs have been twisting their newborns from a very early age to be the opposite sex. many of these kids are adult transgender hollywood stars.
moog: "whats the point? just to push the agenda?"
him: "no, its because theyre satanic. baphomet is intersex."

Dismissing the idea of secret transgenders has been difficult for me to do. I have gone back and forth with is and I think there is something to it. However you will only be able to see it when you people watch in the real world. My life is full I interact with the LGBT community a lot. I knew most celebrities looked 'off' to me. I guess because I stopped watching TV and movies regularly 21 years ago, so it stands out to me more than those who still watch main stream media movies and music. I have yet to find a woman in the real world who is built like the female celebrities. I have met a few men who do look like the male celebrities.

Dismissing the idea of secret transgenders has been difficult for me to do. I have gone back and forth with is and I think there is something to it. However you will only be able to see it when you people watch in the real world. My life is full I interact with the LGBT community a lot. I knew most celebrities looked 'off' to me. I guess because I stopped watching TV and movies regularly 21 years ago, so it stands out to me more than those who still watch main stream media movies and music. I have yet to find a woman in the real world who is built like the female celebrities. I have met a few men who do look like the male celebrities.
Yeah, I don't think I would dismiss it too but I'll do my best to be as 'logical' as possible. There is no point of being so dramatic and paranoid about transgenders.