TitleThe Michelle Obama Transgender Guide
AuthorRichard Saunders
Editionillustrated
PublisherLulu.com, 2017
ISBN1365829243, 9781365829246
Length50 pages

The Michelle Obama Transgender Guide
Front Cover

The Michelle Obama Transgender Guide Compiled by Richard Saunders with publicly accessible documents from the President Obama Administration. This book reflects on the historic steps the former First Lady and this last Administration have taken to afford greater protections for this minority community. During the last 8 years - President Obama signed numerous Executive Orders, such as one on LGBT Workplace Discrimination, - the CDC announced $185 million for grant opportunities for HIV prevention among transgender people and gay and bisexual men, - the Department of Housing and Urban Development issued new guidance for LGBT Americans seeking a home loan, and - former Attorney General Eric Holder announced the Department of Justice's new position against sex discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. (Hopefully, these orders, memos, and regulations will not be as easily canceled or reverted.)

MagneticHuman

Veteran
But why are they doing this?

From a different thread on this forum:

If you are in a death cult what sacred principles will you be targeting the most? The ones nessecary to create/channel new life?

The transgender agenda. Money (mono eye) (the material currency) or on-eye symbolism. The two merging into the one.

In general they take the tools that have the most potential to set humanity free and distort (reverse) them or scare us away (by fear programing) from looking any closer.

What truth are they trying to hide from us with this agenda?

The merging of the feminine and the maskuline is the basis of all of creation (true currency/god/creativ-force/life-force/sexual energy). Two complementary forces in the universe. Nessecary for channeling the ultimate life-force and the creation of new life.

They only understand this from a material perspective and they want you to be captured into matter as well.

If you are able to integrate this principle from a higher perspective you will be a true authority in the universe. A true authority helping to free humanity not using your life-force helping to bind us even further into matter.

polymoog

Superstar
But why are they doing this?
short answer:
i think they get a strange satisfaction with the gender bending sexuality, fooling the population. their god is baphomet, as i pointed out earlier on this thread, and baphomet is intersex. many of them are bisexual and others are clearly transgender (check vixys video showing black and white photos from the past-- this agenda has been going on for awhile).
they go for the dark sexual acts including p***philia and throw in blood sacrifices during this for good measure. its ritualistic black magick.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
short answer:
i think they get a strange satisfaction with the gender bending sexuality, fooling the population. their god is baphomet, as i pointed out earlier on this thread, and baphomet is intersex. many of them are bisexual and others are clearly transgender (check vixys video showing black and white photos from the past-- this agenda has been going on for awhile).
they go for the dark sexual acts including p***philia and throw in blood sacrifices during this for good measure. its ritualistic black magick.
In a dual construct there is both black magic and white magic.

The devil loves to take what is pure and has truth to it and drench it in dirt. This is what evil do.

This is the white magic they are trying to hide. The alchemical wedding.

polymoog

Superstar

file under: "michael" obama

MagneticHuman

Veteran
The transgender agenda. Money (mono eye) (the material currency) or on-eye symbolism. The two merging into the one.
Do you notice the on-eye symbolism in this picture? Do you think this "star" want to show you the way to freedom or to further enslavement?

MagneticHuman

Veteran

file under: "michael" obama
On more of the "strong women" out there.

Learn how to see the players for what they are. Notice how the epicenters of all their agendas are these people in high places.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
People throw around "racism" too much and a bunch of white people are terrified of seeming racist. It's like they have to prove "I AM THE MOST NOT-RACIST OF THE NOT-RACIST PEOPLE" and it's like their religion or
Now imagine being a working-poor White boy being lectured by soft-handed, bougie college brats on why I'm the worst thing since cancer.
What should my reaction be?

Journeyman

Established
This is a tough pill to swallow. The entire premise sounds ridiculous and the mind recoils from it. I know, mine did too.

I've no interest in victimising anyone, least of all those who are suffering and I get when people say 'it's their business, so what'. If we were talking about adults making decisions on their own behalf I could agree, but the evidence has led me to conclude that this is a practice passed down generation to generation and the process begins at birth itself, perhaps even earlier. When you see activists calling for children to be given sex change hormones, understand that there is a section of society that wants this behaviour legalised and normalised, not out of a desire to help others, but because their own belief system revolves around the inversion of gender in a pursuit of alchemical power.

I would invite anyone sceptical to watch just a couple of minutes of the video linked below, it's timestamped. When looking at Hollywood images it's difficult to get around the cosmetic surgery, top level make-up and careful choice of angles. So skipping back a few years can be helpful as the content creator does here:

There are answers to the why, there's examples from ancient history that show this is not something new, but a feature of the religion that these people follow and which they have carefully preserved down through the generations. I hope some of you that are sceptical can approach it with an open mind, because I've come to believe that we won't understand the true nature and extend of what we are up against unless this form of androgynous masonry is more widely understood and exposed.

pumkinspice

Established
This is a tough pill to swallow. The entire premise sounds ridiculous and the mind recoils from it. I know, mine did too.

I've no interest in victimising anyone, least of all those who are suffering and I get when people say 'it's their business, so what'. If we were talking about adults making decisions on their own behalf I could agree, but the evidence has led me to conclude that this is a practice passed down generation to generation and the process begins at birth itself, perhaps even earlier. When you see activists calling for children to be given sex change hormones, understand that there is a section of society that wants this behaviour legalised and normalised, not out of a desire to help others, but because their own belief system revolves around the inversion of gender in a pursuit of alchemical power.

I would invite anyone sceptical to watch just a couple of minutes of the video linked below, it's timestamped. When looking at Hollywood images it's difficult to get around the cosmetic surgery, top level make-up and careful choice of angles. So skipping back a few years can be helpful as the content creator does here:

There are answers to the why, there's examples from ancient history that show this is not something new, but a feature of the religion that these people follow and which they have carefully preserved down through the generations. I hope some of you that are sceptical can approach it with an open mind, because I've come to believe that we won't understand the true nature and extend of what we are up against unless this form of androgynous masonry is more widely understood and exposed.
You make an excellent point. I skimmed the video and I’m definitely going to sit and watch it in it’s entirety when I get home. I’ve been looking for something like this. Thank you!

Journeyman

Established
You make an excellent point. I skimmed the video and I’m definitely going to sit and watch it in it’s entirety when I get home. I’ve been looking for something like this. Thank you!
Thank you for approaching a difficult, not to say bizarre subject with an open mind. :)

I found this a particularly difficult red pill to swallow, but an important one nonetheless.

Titus

Heard bits and pieces about this one before but only began to look into it recently. Definitely something going on here to an extent, to quite what extent I'm not too sure. Some are obvious, they haven't even bothered to hide it with 'Melinda' Gates and trying to pass Castor Semenya off as a woman in any way shape or form is an insult to the intelligence.

redqueen

Superstar
Wow what a read but i do have to say a big thank you to everyone for all the information shared
I do like when people can have a civil conversation on topics they may not always agree on
I see many agenda they can help fulfil with this agenda
I have been researching into this topic for awhile now
even posted my own thread on the subject here in the forums
I think it's about the duality of who/what they worship
Mixing the fe/male energies
It also confuses the younger generations coming up
I mean we are all young once
I can remember how confusing just dealing with what gender I was born was
could ya imagine how it must be for these kids now a days
my own I try to be as open and honest as I can be
I tell my mistakes for them to hopefully learn from
Let them know constantly that me ,them not anybody knows everything and anyone who claims to is lying
Always do due diligence in your own research and always come to your own conclusion
Be a leader not a follower
I also see how it is used in depopulation
the obvious of the m2f becoming sterile
sure maybe some of the f2m may then decide to carry the child which we have seen a lot in the last few yrs choosing to do that
When I was younger it was all about reproduction
Had to go to school get a job get married and have kids
That was the golden life the house with the picket fence if ya will
Now it's all about procreation ,just sex
Look at the apps we have promoting just single hook ups like grinder,tinder,bumble etc...
Now it's completely normal to wait til your 40/50 to start your family
I tell ya right now though
I wish I woulda waited til I was at least 25
I would not wanna be doing it at those ages
Anyhoo I'm done for now just a few thoughts I had while reading

1. baking soda
2. powdered sugar (non-GMO)
3. gold bond medicated powder
4. high grade cocaine
Well being CH and seriously answering
it could be discharge
I honestly have never seen a v that is that far back onto the butt cheeks
it's just so off looking in itself

The Runaways Sandy West Is A Transgender Female
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=Y291789ANM2U

i am on the fence about joan jett...
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/joan-jett/images/19097378/title

shes got a man-ish stomach, but her waistline bends tells me shes female.
There's something about the way her waist is it's the same with (the singer) pink when I look at the pant line area of their waists I see a mans waist
The way it cuts in for some reason it looks off
Believe it or not some people will have bottom ribs removed to obtain a more feminine figure which I whole heartedly think some of the TGs with means to do so would do so

I am not against anything 2 consenting adults do with each other it's none my business
I hate liars and people that harm people
specially children
I am sure a lot of that stems from my own history of abuse
I believe a lot of children now a days especially are being abused by their parents gender assuming for their children and pushing an agenda
that imho should be spoke about at a lot older of an age
so the child has time to figure out what they truly want to be for themselves and can better understand what all the transition will hold for their lives

Last edited:
this is interesting, the woman in this video is an ex liberal youtuber. She worked with some very prominent breadtubers, ( leftist youtubers who push gender and trans ideology). she talks alot about how they are paid by big companies and the elites to peddle trans ideology, how they use manipulation and gaslighting to turn children in to trans kids.

polymoog

Superstar
Man in a woman suit with a mask. What you are seeing on TV is not real.

3:28. this is the very tip of the iceberg.

redqueen

Superstar
this is what I mean We're gonna See so many
who were just confused at the time,We cannot
allow this for Our Children

free2018

Star

Daze

Superstar
this is what I mean We're gonna See so many
who were just confused at the time,We cannot
allow this for Our Children

Thats crazy, that someone would go through with gender surgery 30 years into their life. Now the guy is suffering and how many years does he have left to endure? Another 30?

I genuinely feel bad for him, while many today are being indoctrinated into this kind of lifestyle. How many Ritchies are we gonna have 10 years from now? Even conservative outlets like Fox news are pushing this garbage.