Transvestigation

polymoog

Superstar
Well Chief Joseph believes that.

two comments.
american indians made the men who felt like women shamans, as they possessed both aspects of the sexes.
no one ever claimed that transgenders or any other "person" (oy vey) wasnt a fellow human. theyre slightly warped and/or confused naturally or chemically induced, but fully human beings.

ill get into trouble for this... wont be the first time.

Vixy

Star
NO question, this is a man! This torso has NO curvature whatsoever , it's completely straight lie the torso of a midle aged man. This IS a tranny!

Completely straight with manly legs without fat. nstead she seems to gain it around her waist which is a male feature.

polymoog

Superstar
NO question, this is a man! This torso has NO curvature whatsoever , it's completely straight lie the torso of a midle aged man. This IS a tranny!
Completely straight with manly legs without fat. nstead she seems to gain it around her waist which is a male feature.

got to disagree. looks like a woman. the cut in the midsection is where a womans cut should be to form an hourglass figure. she does have masculine features, though. those are womens` legs to me, and shes got a feminine neck. for sure shes got a yoni down there. betcha one krona. ; )

Aero

Superstar
Lol this thread again...

I strongly suggest some of you go look at some of the older women or men who actually got plastic surgery. They don't look better. Think MJ, Mickey Rourke, and the thousands of other famous people who ruined their faces with plastic surgery.

After you transvestigators do that. You need to ask yourself this critical question. If they couldn't make men look like better men, or women look like better women. Then how in the fuck is it possible they can make a man look like a perfect woman?? Or a woman look like a perfect man. That shit makes no sense!!

Leviathan

Established
It irritates me that on every conspiracy video on YouTube and conspiracy themed post on Facebook, about every other comment is "MTF tranny/FTM tranny," "that is a man (or woman)," "tranny this, tranny that," etc.

Forget that they could be into some very dark sided, evil things. They are allegedly transgender and that is all a lot of people get from it. Even if they are (and that is a big IF), to me it just seems beside the point. Yet it is all some people want to talk about.

polymoog

Superstar
Could be a psy-op. Most of the comparisons are over the top yet there is a transgender agenda in play. I think shining the light on it in a tacky, turn-off way is a possible means for eventual hate speech laws. Remeber the one poster who use to come here and post pretty much everyone was a tranny?
just some food for thought:

talked to a friend i havent spoken to in awhile who is also onboard with this stuff, so we compared notes. he brought up the whole transvestigation topic, and i added my comments about it. i said that i believe that a handful are crypto-transgenders in hollywood (michael obama and the williams sisters, etc.), but their numbers are very small. i said a lot of it is a reach, and we cant be certain without a DNA sample.
he then said that he was researching it and found that many of the hollywood celebs have been twisting their newborns from a very early age to be the opposite sex. many of these kids are adult transgender hollywood stars.
moog: "whats the point? just to push the agenda?"
him: "no, its because theyre satanic. baphomet is intersex."

Dismissing the idea of secret transgenders has been difficult for me to do. I have gone back and forth with is and I think there is something to it. However you will only be able to see it when you people watch in the real world. My life is full I interact with the LGBT community a lot. I knew most celebrities looked 'off' to me. I guess because I stopped watching TV and movies regularly 21 years ago, so it stands out to me more than those who still watch main stream media movies and music. I have yet to find a woman in the real world who is built like the female celebrities. I have met a few men who do look like the male celebrities.

saintroserosalia

Established
Dismissing the idea of secret transgenders has been difficult for me to do. I have gone back and forth with is and I think there is something to it. However you will only be able to see it when you people watch in the real world. My life is full I interact with the LGBT community a lot. I knew most celebrities looked 'off' to me. I guess because I stopped watching TV and movies regularly 21 years ago, so it stands out to me more than those who still watch main stream media movies and music. I have yet to find a woman in the real world who is built like the female celebrities. I have met a few men who do look like the male celebrities.
Yeah, I don't think I would dismiss it too but I'll do my best to be as 'logical' as possible. There is no point of being so dramatic and paranoid about transgenders.

peridot

Established
After pointing to this thread, I watched a few YouTube videos. One was a doctor that supposedly worked on some of the first transgender surgeries for kids with malformed male/female parts. Another was about surgeries for adults. The last few were about people who had undergone the surgeries themselves. The point of my mentioning this is that depending on how good the surgeries are, you may not be able to tell by looking or any superficial examination whether they are actually male or female. You'd need a DNA test.

There have been supposed biologically women athletes who have failed hormone test because they didn't have enough female hormones or too many male hormones. Many of the posters here keep referring to the straightness of the hips or size of the hands, or largeness of the ridge above the eyes. Some times these DO help identify male and female. But the truth is there are many people who flat out fail those tests, either because of their own body types, or really well done alterations. Skull bones and adam's apples are often shaved. Other bones can be surgically broken and reset. Some women are naturally more muscular and have deeper voices, while some men have higher voices and less muscles. Many people who do not get the proper nutrients, especially as children, can be extremely difficult to identify as male or female just by looking.

Plus, remember these are internet pictures. Even without photo-shopping, the world of photography exists because pictures can be taken at different angles and with different lighting to produce a bunch of interesting and conflicting results. I remember laughing hysterically that year the "internet controversy" about exactly what color that famous dress was. I laughed until I had an almost identical discussion with a colleague about the color of my own shirt that I had recently purchased. Our disagreement resulted from the way the shirt look in different lighting. Your eyes can lie to you, and media images are specifically designed to take advantage of that fact.

But that doesn't mean that many celebrities are indeed the gender they claim they are. More importantly though, why does it matter? Truthfully, most of the people I hear talking about it are really interested for their own prurient reasons, and they want to make sure the person they are googling were actually born with the parts they prefer.
If that's your only interesting in the topic, TPTB have already won -- your mind has been subverted to useless preoccupations. At that point, it doesn't make if the person is actually male or female, your positive contribution to society has been eliminated, at least for the moment.
Now what about the person is posing as something different than their genes, or is "fluid" in their genetic expression and chooses a gender based on the darts thrown at a wall at 3:17pm Thursday afternoon in their favorite timezone. When people are bombarded enough with this type of mindset, at least a few of them will convince them that claiming female and male identities is as arbitrary as choosing raspberry or vanilla shakes on a hot day. If you get the "right" people convinced of these ideas,
suddenly anyone who presents scientific evidence that that mindset is a bunch of nonsense can now be safely culled from a much more gullible population.

polymoog

Superstar
But that doesn't mean that many celebrities are indeed the gender they claim they are. More importantly though, why does it matter?
great question.
the answer that ive heard is that the twisted elite apparently get off on having straight men or women oogle or fawn over what they think are women and men. the video that had this info on YT is, of course, deleted.

free2018

Star
Well, you can really start seeing trannies everywhere. Pockets of the Future claims all first ladies are transexuals. He put the video on private to keep his channel from being deleted. I don't know if I believe every president was a homosexual.

Here's one of his older videos:

Not sure if I believe this one below: