Transvestigation

Biotio

Established
Well you can't prove she's male either, since you don't have access to her genetic information so....
The proof is the physical male traits that are present on this person, its really as simple as that. No need for scientific tests really...!
There are heaps of info on this to research (physical differences between male and females) , such as - skull profile, length of arms, size of feet, ratio of ears, mouth on head, indentation to torso, hairline, etc...). If you google Sex Reassignment Surgery, there are heaps of places you can go to for this also.
As always, do your own homework and never believe everything you see or hear.

Trenton

Veteran
The proof is the physical male traits that are present on this person, its really as simple as that. No need for scientific tests really...!
There are heaps of info on this to research (physical differences between male and females) , such as - skull profile, length of arms, size of feet, ratio of ears, mouth on head, indentation to torso, hairline, etc...). If you google Sex Reassignment Surgery, there are heaps of places you can go to for this also.
As always, do your own homework and never believe everything you see or hear.
I have both male and female organs on my body right now. What does that make me? A man, or a woman pretending to be a man?? Or does it make me a man who happens to have woman traits? Should I grow the beard or shave it off? Should I have more muscles or should I have long hair? Should every woman be thin and round in the right places with no square jaws and small enough clitoral dimensions to be considered fully female, like nothing over 1/4 inch or what dude

Biotio

Established
I have both male and female organs on my body right now. What does that make me? A man, or a woman pretending to be a man?? Or does it make me a man who happens to have woman traits? Should I grow the beard or shave it off? Should I have more muscles or should I have long hair? Should every woman be thin and round in the right places with no square jaws and small enough clitoral dimensions to be considered fully female, like nothing over 1/4 inch or what dude
All I can recommend is that you look at the below link, to enable you to answer your own questions.
https://www.scribd.com/document/344558948/The-Transgender-Agenda-Hidden-in-Plain-Sight-April-2017

Trenton

Veteran
So after all the information provided, all the 100s of videos out there on this topic, you can't honestly see anything strange or out of the ordinary going on? That is hard to believe...:eek:
Alright, I have a question.

Let's say all these folks are transgender.

Let's say you're correct hypothetically

What the fucking agenda?

Are you going to become trans? Is your neighbor? Maybe your son? Your nephew?

Who the hell is being influenced by this honestly?

I've seen plenty of teenagers going through a gender fluid phase and crap. But like.... What is the agenda?

Is Satan going to come up outta the ground laughing maniacally as millions of people just all of a sudden one day go "yes illuminati overlords I want my sex change now"

Trenton

Veteran
The only people in this world who are transgender are people who honestly feel they're not at home in their bilogical sex.

If there are people who can be influenced by the media enough to want a sex change they've probably already got deep issues.

Normal healthy people won't be affected.

And for the record. Even if any of these women are transgender, there is nothing wrong with that.

If you assume they've all been brainwashed and are being forced to be transgender, sure I agree that sounds dubious.

The only person I can think of in the media where I'd consider that being true is Caitlyn Jenner. But I honestly think she is just a deeply troubled person. When she was Bruce she enjoyed cross dressing.

She doesn't believe in gay maiirage even though she is still attracted to women and would be lesbian in that sense...

I truly think Brice Jenner wasn't and still isn't a transgender person. But since I don't know her personally I cannot make that judgement 100%

It's her life, and even if she is just some fetishist or MKd... It's already done and it's her life.

I understand it's a complicated issue... But I just don't understand the phrase "Trans Agenda

Like "Gay agenda" too...

What are these people talking about? What's the agenda???? Is it unbiblical? Is that really all it boils down to?

"I don't like people being gay or transexual... Must be some kind of agenda behind it. Me and my children are too soft in the brain to withstand other human beings living a different way. Trying to confuse us all and turn us all queer. The world is coming to an end."

Biotio

Established
Alright, I have a question.

Let's say all these folks are transgender.

Let's say you're correct hypothetically

What the fucking agenda?

Are you going to become trans? Is your neighbor? Maybe your son? Your nephew?

Who the hell is being influenced by this honestly?

I've seen plenty of teenagers going through a gender fluid phase and crap. But like.... What is the agenda?

Is Satan going to come up outta the ground laughing maniacally as millions of people just all of a sudden one day go "yes illuminati overlords I want my sex change now"
I have found that the below video provides a lot of answers to similar questions you have posted. If you have 48 minutes to spare then you could learn more also about the WHY?

Plus this one is good to listen to...

Trenton

Veteran
I have found that the below video provides a lot of answers to similar questions you have posted. If you have 48 minutes to spare then you could learn more also about the WHY?

Plus this one is good to listen to...
Or maybe, you could give me your own personal opinion? I'm curious if you are able to think for yourself and give me answers in your own words.

I've given plenty of my thoughts on the matter from my own life experiences and interactions with other transgender and nonbinary folks.

Have you any of your own opinions? Or is YouTube your go to resource when you don't feel like doing any sort of critical thinking?

Biotio

Established
Hey Trento, have you watched any of these videos, which seems to answer your burning question - what is their agenda with all of this?
You are clearly not convinced (blind freddy can see this), and that is fine as you appear to have made up your mind. This must be commended as not many individuals can come to a conclusion without the help of external influences (tv programming, fakestream media, and so on...)
If you haven't worked out where I stand with all of this by now, after many posts and personal replies, then I can't help you.;)