Transvestigation

Trenton

Veteran
Hey Trento, have you watched any of these videos, which seems to answer your burning question - what is their agenda with all of this?
You are clearly not convinced (blind freddy can see this), and that is fine as you appear to have made up your mind. This must be commended as not many individuals can come to a conclusion without the help of external influences (tv programming, fakestream media, and so on...)
If you haven't worked out where I stand with all of this by now, after many posts and personal replies, then I can't help you.;)
Ok so you can't talk about this subject using your own thoughts and words, got it.

Biotio

Established
Ok so you can't talk about this subject using your own thoughts and words, got it.
Yes, thats right. There is nothing really further to add from my end, other than what has been posted to date in this and the other thread, relating the the Transgender Agenda.
The information is there for those who wish to research further on this subject matter. :)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
serena williams and venus willams are men. michelle obama is a man.

the williams sisters, ill leave for another time. this time, i will focus on michael. we have the clips from youtube of tv footage of his penis poking out, we have the finger sizes, the adams apple photo, the obama "michael and i...", the body form, and the ridiculous 'female' muscles.

born: michael lavaughn robinson... later changed to michelle after she transferred from oregon state where she was a football player playing linebacker. #44 is her/him.

=

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He [Michael] was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/michael-lavaughn-robinson/

the fact that jim fetzer believes this is highly credible (as did joan rivers) carries some weight.
http://rense.com/general96/michael.htm

lastly, those who say, "oh, so what if she is a he!" are completely missing the point. we are being led to believe that michael is a woman. lies are lies.
i have no problem (as does most everyone else) if she is a guy. but dont pretend that you are something you are not when you were supposed to be transparent when your spouse is running for president. the people expect 100% disclosure about who we were electing as the leader of the united states. in this case, we got a gay muslim liar named barry soetoro with a transgender wife.

got that right, honey. er... dude.

Leviathan

Established
This picture looks like something someone photoshopped as a joke. The faces don't look like they fit in at all. Like someone cut out faces from a different picture and pasted them on. I'm not saying your claims about Michelle Obama are or aren't true. Maybe she is transgender, I don't know for sure and probably never will. But I'm confident this particular picture isn't authentic. It even says "www.yearbookyourself.com" at the bottom.

This picture looks like something someone photoshopped as a joke. The faces don't look like they fit in at all. Like someone cut out faces from a different picture and pasted them on. I'm not saying your claims about Michelle Obama are or aren't true. Maybe she is transgender, I don't know for sure and probably never will. But I'm confident this particular picture isn't authentic. It even says "www.yearbookyourself.com" at the bottom.
Glad you pointed it out.

God Bless

polymoog

Superstar
leviathan: you are right. i shouldve looked closer at the photo and the cut and paste job. thanks for pointing this out. in my haste to showcase her manliness, i posted it without examining the evidence critically. a good lesson learned.
finding that photos of michael as a pre-op have been scrubbed from the net by the CIA, i probably wont be able to prove the case with photos of his youth. ultimately, we need a DNA sample.

Devine

Star
serena williams and venus willams are men. michelle obama is a man.

the williams sisters, ill leave for another time. this time, i will focus on michael. we have the clips from youtube of tv footage of his penis poking out, we have the finger sizes, the adams apple photo, the obama "michael and i...", the body form, and the ridiculous 'female' muscles.

born: michael lavaughn robinson... later changed to michelle after she transferred from oregon state where she was a football player playing linebacker. #44 is her/him.

=

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He [Michael] was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/michael-lavaughn-robinson/

the fact that jim fetzer believes this is highly credible (as did joan rivers) carries some weight.
http://rense.com/general96/michael.htm

lastly, those who say, "oh, so what if she is a he!" are completely missing the point. we are being led to believe that michael is a woman. lies are lies.
i have no problem (as does most everyone else) if she is a guy. but dont pretend that you are something you are not when you were supposed to be transparent when your spouse is running for president. the people expect 100% disclosure about who we were electing as the leader of the united states. in this case, we got a gay muslim liar named barry soetoro with a transgender wife.

got that right, honey. er... dude.
hey what about the video from ellen show? someone told me the dong swinging could be fake but looked pretty real...

Vixy

Star
Oh the title of this thread: TRANSVESTIGATION! I just had to Lulz! :D

On another note, my friend came out to me as being born female. I am still in schock and next time I see him, her..it..he she..damn it! ... I will look CLOSELY to see if I can tell but I can already. I would NEVER guess he is a she. :'( Think this is REALLY scary. He's even cute! She.. Oh damn.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Honestly, I don't think this topic is as stupid as it might at first appear. I just think it's utterly irrelevant. Does Michelle Obama look somewhat masculine? There are certainly pictures where she does. Do I care if she's a man and Obama is really a faggot (or - let me guess: he's really a woman... lol)? No, I absolutely don't care what these people do - and I already completely distrust them, so I don't see what one more lie from them would change. I suppose I would find it pretty disturbing if reality is really so warped such things are happening and absolutely nothing it what it seems - which is already the case, to an uncomfortable degree. But, does it matter in the slightest? No. This matters:

... and that this man

did absolutely nothing to stop it, and 300,000,000+ US Citizens never seriously demanded he did, instead going on to either cheer or counter-cheer for this moron 'making the country great again'

... so that these crooks are just free to continue their charade, despite all of them almost certainly being complicit in this

and this

and this

... and even this

and, of course, continuing this

-

Do I think some of these people are deranged enough to want to make everything transgender due to some insane belief system? Absolutely. And, there is some seriously strange things going on about this:

[the formerly Wachowski brothers]

... but it absolutely doesn't matter - other than the fact they're evidently trying hard to normalize the unnormal (and, I think, psychologically dysfunctional). That's what people should be alarmed about - the fact other, sinister people are freaking trying to mentally control them, like little robots, or cattle.

These people are trying hard to build Dystopia all around you. We've already established they're insane so does it really matter if one of them is also secretly hiding a penis in their trousers? Doesn't it matter a bit more to you what kind of future (if any) your children are going to face given that nothing is being done about any of this and as such, it will continue? What if your child grows up struggling with sexual identity due to having been bombarded all his/her life with these blatantly obvious social conditioning agendas? Maybe it's just me but I think the future looks utterly grim so I really can't be bothered to concern myself with some celebrity's potentially obscene sexuality.

*crosses fingers, tries to pretend doesn't really think occultists are taking over the world and government is after us*

lamb

Established
yeah, transvestigations are a reach
i believe in a lot of conspiracies, but those are backed up by solid evidence
bodies are too complex and varied so there is no way all of them can fit one male or female model. my shoulders are wider than my hips, my index finger is shoulder, but i was born female. plus women can have adam's apples, and intersex is a thing. men can have more estrogen and females can have more testosterone than average. i think transvestigations are ridiculous as they don't have solid evidence to support it

there is something interesting on michelle obama though. i'm not saying she's transgender, but i do think her children could've been adopted

malia (the older one) does look like they can be barack and michelle's child. but the younger one (sash doesn't really bear much resemblance to them

GTY_sasha_malia_16_mm_160502_3x2_1600.jpg

here is michelle and barack's family friend, marty nesbitt and anita blanchard. they have gone on family vacations with the obama family

Nesbitt-Marty-and-Anita1.jpg

i found it interesting how sasha looks exactly like the mother. and malia resembles the father as well

Nesbitt-Marty-and Malia.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 9.12.17 PM.png

here's both families vacationing together
article-0-0F48FA7C00000578-62_634x465.jpg

1214-nat-FRIENDS-web.jpg

there are no pregnancy photos of michelle
ancestry.com, genealogybank.com have no records of either daughter
sasha and malia were allegedly delievered by anita blanchard

i'm undecided on this one- i think transvestigations are unproven and ridiculous, and maybe this really is just a coincidence
i don't think body structures are evidence at all though. it's not really valid considering all the different types of bodies out there
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/02/article-2440176-186F9D1400000578-349_964x589.jpg (ex of different shapes for female bodies)

Last edited:

lamb

Established
also the michael thing wasn't referring to michelle it was about michael mullen

plus if all these singers were to get gender reassignment surgeries and vocal chord surgery to make their voices higher, they wouldn't be able to sing
vocal chords are so fragile they can get hemorrhages and nodules easily after vocal surgery that extreme (changing pitch from masculine to feminine) so they wouldn't be able to belt the way they do on stage

here's a comment i wrote a couple days ago-
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 9.25.58 PM.png

also i saw a 'transvestigation' on harry styles and it confused me. if someone auditioned for xfactor, that meant they were regular kids and weren't exposed to fame at all. so how could they have been transgender at birth if they could've potentially never been in the ent industry? it doesn't make sense. just because someone is muscular or have a different hip to shoulder ratio doesn't mean they're a different gender from what they claim to be

maybe something's being hidden but i really don't think human bodies are that malleable and easy to change. even with plastic surgery you can kinda tell sometimes something's off about their face
if someone is transgender you can kind of detect it. look at gigi gorgeous and blair white, even though they look feminine you can still see that they have masculine facial features

it just seems unnecessary to go through all those lengths just to change someone's gender. how would the celebrity and label benefit from that? would they go through all that trouble for something so insignificant? probably not

Last edited:

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
yeah, transvestigations are a reach
i believe in a lot of conspiracies, but those are backed up by solid evidence
all bodies are so different there is no cookie cutter body for either gender. my shoulders are wider than my hips, my index finger is shoulder, but i was born female. plus women can have adam's apples, and intersex is a thing. i think transvestigations are ridiculous as they don't have solid evidence to support it

there is something interesting on michelle obama though. i'm not saying she's transgender, but i do think her children could've been adopted

malia (the older one) does look like they can be barack and michelle's child. but the younger one (sash doesn't really bear much resemblance to them

View attachment 1361

here is michelle and barack's family friend, marty nesbitt and anita blanchard. they have gone on family vacations with the obama family

View attachment 1362

i found it interesting how sasha looks exactly like the mother. and malia resembles the father as well

View attachment 1363
View attachment 1366

here's both families vacationing together
View attachment 1367

View attachment 1368

there are no pregnancy photos of michelle
ancestry.com, genealogybank.com have no records of either daughter
sasha and malia were allegedly delievered by anita blanchard

i'm undecided on this one- i think transvestigations are unproven and ridiculous, and maybe this really is just a coincidence

Uhhhhhh.......NO. Malia looks like a mix of Michelle and Barack. Sacha looks like Michelle in her nose and in her smile. If you looked me up on ancestry or genealogy bank you won't find me either, that doesn't mean any thing. It's just as insulting and disrespectful to call michelle obama a man. Children don't always look like their parents. It's genetics, sometimes they look people 3 or 4 generations back. Why is it so hard to believe she's a natural woman who mothered 2 children?

To add to your comment about Mitch from Pentatonix, he's not the only male singer to have that type of high voice. Michael Jackson, Nate Ruess (lead singer of FUN),Patrick Mohanon (lead singer of Train). His speaking voice does sound masculine. He just has a high range.

lamb

Established
Uhhhhhh.......NO. Malia looks like a mix of Michelle and Barack. Sacha looks like Michelle in her nose and in her smile. If you looked me up on ancestry or genealogy bank you won't find me either, that doesn't mean any thing. It's just as insulting and disrespectful to call michelle obama a man. Children don't always look like their parents. It's genetics, sometimes they look people 3 or 4 generations back. Why is it so hard to believe she's a natural woman who mothered 2 children?
i'm not saying she is a man, i'm just pointing out the similarities between the daughters and anita/marty. also i said it could be a coincidence towards the end of the post. i mentioned multiple times how i feel about transvestigations and how i believe they are inaccurate and false.

to me, sasha resembles anita more than she does the obamas. i didn't say that meant michelle is a man, i was just pointing out that they look like their family friends who happen to go on family vacations with them.
sasha looks like michelle in her nose and smile. she also looks like anita in the facial shape, eyebrows, and lips. she also looks like she has marty's eyes and downturned nose. i stated how it can be a coincidence but i just wanted to point that out.

also about the mitch comment i was saying how he wasn't trans. i said even though he has a high pitched voice it still has a masculine tone to it. both posts i was saying how i don't believe these celebrities are trans

Last edited:

lamb

Established
To add to your comment about Mitch from Pentatonix, he's not the only male singer to have that type of high voice. Michael Jackson, Nate Ruess (lead singer of FUN),Patrick Mohanon (lead singer of Train). His speaking voice does sound masculine. He just has a high range.
'she has an extremely feminine voice' was referring to ariana grande. i was contrasting mitch on how even though his voice is high it still sounds masculine. ariana's voice is high but it has a feminine quality to it. i know tenors are a thing, i was pointing out how you can distinguish a male and female's voice from the tone/timbre. that's what i meant in context. so i said the exact same thing you just said

"but i don't believe she (ariana grande) was born a boy. her voice (ariana's) is way too high for a boy's voice to naturally be, it's a lot higher than the average female's and it's been like that since she was a child (ariana grande can't be a boy because her voice is higher than the average female). even if a boy was born with a high pitched voice (ex mitch from pentatonix) (mitch as an example, the comment isn't about him) it still has a masculine quality/tone to it (why ariana can't be born a boy, because she doesn't have that masculine quality to her voice like mitch does, mitch as an example of how a high pitched voice still sounds masculine), and she (ariana grande) has an extremely feminine voice."
^^^ my comment was arguing how mitch and ariana couldn't be trans. you misinterpreted what i meant

Last edited:
Wow, I have so much to say about this, and honestly I don't think I even know that much about it - I mean, whoever does isn't talking.
Firstly though, I think people should stop pissing on the concept and saying it's stupid or impossible. You're allowed to disagree, but please allow those of us who are serious about this a "safe space" or whatever to talk about our ideas and try and figure it out. We have enough censorship going on outside of VC yo!

Ok so, humans have many variations, yes. But is Charlene Wittstock's giant 3-to-4 head shoulder width just one of those variations? ("She was a swimmer dude!") Um, yeah s/he was a swimmer. Her/his own mother was a swiming coach, if I remember correctly. S/he swam at the Olympics. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW A LOT MORE ABOUT HORMONES AND TREATMENTS AND THEIR EFFECTS THAN MOST OF US DO. I'm going to stick my neck out and say a lot of shit is possible, shit we don't even know EXISTS, and even if WE don't know all the "logical reasons" for it, that doesn't mean it's not happening.

Like, most of us have come to accept that child sacrifice happens. Why the **** would people want to do that? :mad: :( And yes, the reasons may be more "obvious" for sacrificing kids than they are for transgendering (?). Anyway, I will try to suggest some reasons for transgendering that I've thought of or come across, in my next post here. Personally I don't think it's as much to do with depopulation or "making us gay" as other investigators have suggested, but there could be lots of reasons.
Thanks for reading !

ria

Rookie
I used to get upset when people would call Michelle and Serena men and not say anything about Rhonda Rossey (I don't think I'm spelling it correctly) but the more I dig into this whole transvestigation, the more proof I see. Now there are Youtubers who are quick to call anyone a man, I don't pay attention to those but there are two Youtubers who knows what they are talking about, they don't just call anyone a transgendered. They've done their researches. I always keep an open mind to everything because truth is stranger than fiction. These people are evil deceitful people, their god is lucifer/baphomet. They're all about deceiving people, they get a kick out of deceiving people. It's not hard to believe that some of these entertainers are the opposite genders. Since their god Lucifer can't create anything, they like to take God's creations and manipulate it into whatever they want. If they can take babies and traumatized them to create their perfect slave puppets, different controlled alters, you don't t think that they would take kids at young age and fill them up with hormones and surgeries to be deceitful? After all, baphomet is a man/woman. It's not far fetched. For example, Beyonce is a sex symbol to some, females want to be her, men lust for her. To have straight men lust after her not knowing that she's actually a biologically borned male is something that they would get a kick out of. Deceit is the game. Hiding in plain sight. When you know how evil and deceitful the elite are, you wouldn't be quick to put anything past them. There's a reason why they are pushing this "gender less" "transgender" agenda to a maximum. Deceit is their game.