Transvestigation

heyyor

Rookie
so what did everyone think of the video of michelle obama on the ellen show where people say you can see a penis swinging? i can't find it on youtube now seems to have been removed. do you think youtube videos are even trustworthy i wonder how easy it is to edit things
I never saw it but it sounds hilarious if I'm being honest.

Etagloc

Superstar
so what did everyone think of the video of michelle obama on the ellen show where people say you can see a penis swinging? i can't find it on youtube now seems to have been removed. do you think youtube videos are even trustworthy i wonder how easy it is to edit things
I saw that video. I don't think it was edited. I think they had the original footage from the Ellen show on there and it was in the original footage.

If you've seen the footage..... it's clear Michelle Obama has a wang. I am not saying she's evil or whatever or anything or "I hate trans" or whatever. Some trans people are pretty cool people even if I disagree with their choices. But I mean.... I might disagree with my neighbor who supported Trump but I still have to love my neighbor. I'm not trying to bash trans people or even bash Michelle or anything like that. But we have to look at facts and at reality as it is. It is not a crime to state the truth. Michelle Obama was born a man. I think Serena and her sister were also born men but I'm not as sure.

Anyways, Michelle was born a man. Her name was Michael. I know this because there is footage where Barack slips up and accidentally calls her Michael. I've also seen the Ellen footage where you can clearly see she has a wang down there. I don't believe it was edited and when I looked into it you could see the footage directly from the Ellen show. It wasn't an edit. I know what I saw. Then there is the matter where that famous comedian woman- I think it was Betty White- was full of passion and said Michelle was trans. The way she said it..... I am pretty sure she meant it. These things by themselves maybe would not mean much (except the footage- the footage speaks for itself). But when you take the evidence as a whole and investigate, it's pretty clear that Michelle was born a man.

Does it really matter? I have no idea. I don't care about whether or not it's important. I only care about whether or not it's true. My goal is simply to research and find out the truth. The political implications of what I discover are not what is directly important in the research process. Political implications are of secondary concern. Do your research, discern the truth and go from there. You can't have ideological issues distorting the investigation process. And we'll never know the truth about the world we live in without engaging in research.

Selena was linked with the Illuminati. She was an MK Ultra victim. I love Selena and I wish this was not true but we have to engage the world as it is and not as we wish it to be.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
I saw that video. I don't think it was edited. I think they had the original footage from the Ellen show on there and it was in the original footage.

If you've seen the footage..... it's clear Michelle Obama has a wang. I am not saying she's evil or whatever or anything or "I hate trans" or whatever. Some trans people are pretty cool people even if I disagree with their choices. But I mean.... I might disagree with my neighbor who supported Trump but I still have to love my neighbor. I'm trying to bash trans people or even bash Michelle or anything like that. But we have to look at facts and at reality as it is. It is not a crime to state the truth. Michelle Obama was born a man. I think Serena and her sister were also born men but I'm not as sure.

Anyways, Michelle was born a man. Her name was Michael. I know this because there is footage where Barack slips up and accidentally calls her Michael. I've also seen the Ellen footage where you can clearly see she has a wang down there. I don't believe it was edited and when I looked into it you could see the footage directly from the Ellen show. It wasn't an edit. I know what I saw. Then there is the matter where that famous comedian woman- I think it was Betty White- was full of passion and said Michelle was trans. The way she said it..... I am pretty sure she meant it. These things by themselves maybe would not mean much (except the footage- the footage speaks for itself). But when you take the evidence as a whole and investigate, it's pretty clear that Michelle was born a man.

Does it really matter? I have no idea. I don't care about whether or not it's important. I only care about whether or not it's true. My goal is simply to research and find out the truth. The political implications of what I discover are not what is directly important in the research process. Political implications are of secondary concern. Do your research, discern the truth and go from there. You can't have ideological issues distorting the investigation process. And we'll never know the truth about the world we live in without engaging in research.

Selena was linked with the Illuminati. She was an MK Ultra victim. I love Selena and I wish this was not true but we have to engage the world as it is and not as we wish it to be.
i also saw an interview with michelle where she couldn't recall for a minute how long she had been married.
do you mean serena?

Etagloc

Superstar
i also saw an interview with michelle where she couldn't recall for a minute how long she had been married.
do you mean serena?
No, I meant Selena. I bring her up because I don't want people to depict it as I'm specifically going after black celebrities. Britney Spears is another MK Ultra victim. Celebrities in general are not to be trusted, regardless of race.

Biotio

Established
Good to see others questioning this topic, which is otherwise left behind closed doors. Call it what you 'believe' it to be. At the end of the day, truth will reveal for what it is and everyone needs to decide for themselves what feels right in all of this. There are defined differences between male and females, and those who refuse to accept this are kidding themselves (apart from the obvious differences there are specific male and female traits).
The thread below delves into this in much more detail that what I shared here...saying that the videos on YouTube can't be trusted, can the same be said by those in this forum? I'll let you decide this for yourself..!
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-transgender-agenda-hidden-in-plain-sight.245/