Why the reversal of genders? Why is the sexual energy so heavily targeted and distorted?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Is this the reason? To distort this sacred wisdom?

From The Kybalion.

VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles Gender; manifests on all planes."

This Principle embodies the truth that there is GENDER manifested in everything — the Masculine and Feminine Principles ever at work. This is true not only of the Physical Plane, but of the Mental and even the Spiritual Planes. On the Physical Plane, the Principle manifests as SEX, on the higher planes it takes higher forms, but the Principle is ever the same. No creation, physical, mental or spiritual, is possible without this Principle. An understanding of its laws will throw light on many a subject that has perplexed the minds of men. The Principle of Gender works ever in the direction of generation, regeneration, and creation. Everything, and every person, contains the two Elements or Principles, or this great Principle, within it, him or her. Every Male thing has the Female Element also; every Female contains also the Male Principle. If you would understand the philosophy of Mental and Spiritual Creation, Generation, and Re-generation, you must understand and study this Hermetic Principle. It contains the solution of many mysteries of Life. We caution you that this Principle has no reference to the many base, pernicious and degrading lustful theories, teachings and practices, which are taught under fanciful titles, and which are a prostitution of the great natural principle of Gender. Such base revivals of the ancient infamous forms of Phallicism tend to ruin mind, body and soul, and the Hermetic Philosophy has ever sounded the warning note against these degraded teachings which tend toward lust, licentiousness, and perversion of Nature's principles. If you seek such teachings, you must go elsewhere for them — Hermeticism contains nothing for you along these lines. To the pure, all things are pure; to the base, all things are base.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
What is nessecary in the material realm to create new life? What forces need to be merged? Do you think this is different in the spiritual realm? Is this a clue in how to become the ultimate creator?

If you are in a death cult what sacred principles will you be targeting the most? The ones nessecary to channel new life?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Sexual perversion is often the result of religious demonization of sexuality.
As I see it all parts of the human experience is infected with programs trying to make this Holy principle into a perversion.

For the death cult it's is all about controlling your mind making you using your free will and creativ force to manifest a creation that captures you instead of setting you free.

More from the Kybalion

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental."

This Principle embodies the truth that "All is Mind." It explains that THE ALL (which is the Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms of "The Material Universe"; the "Phenomena of Life"; "Matter"; "Energy"; and, in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT, which in itself is UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but which may be considered and thought of as AN UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND.

It also explains that all the phenomenal world or universe is simply a Mental Creation of THE ALL, subject to the Laws of Created Things, and that the universe, as a whole, and in its parts or units, has its existence in the Mind of THE ALL, in which Mind we "live and move and have our being." This Principle, by establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which, without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
So something only becomes “wrong” when someone says so?

View attachment 42668
Wrong or right; different sides of the same same coin and depending on perspective?

But are there perspectives that are more Holy than others?

Is beeing a servant for life more right than hindering life to flourish?
Is helping setting humanity free more right than capturing humanity even more?
Is living in symbiosis with all and everything around you more right than living your life as a parasite dependant on others life to thrive?
Is having a benevolent approach to life more right than beeing malevolent?

What is closest to God/the creativ-force/the life-force you channel by merging the feminine and the maskulin?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
As always, Christianity stands like a rock in this crazy world..:)-

Jesus said: "At the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said - For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'" (Matt 19:4)

"Judy Judy Judy"..

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
As always, Christianity stand like a rock in this crazy world..:)-

Jesus said: "At the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said - For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'" (Matt 19:4)

"Judy Judy Judy"..
As I see it, when all distortions and burdens have been lifted, this is the Hieros Gamos.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...But are there perspectives that are more Holy than others?
It would appear that God and Man do not always share the same perspective on morality, and that we can easily find ourselves on the wrong side of holiness (even when our human perspective seems both reasonable and agreeable to others).

28361A64-C4B8-4D47-9EC0-3354408E29E9.jpeg

sex is a biological fact, both sexes come with certain traits which cannot be changed or ignored, women have vaginas, men penis's, men have more body hair, facial hair, women have wider hips ect

Gender is a social construct used by politics, society and religion based of characteristics that are deemed to be stereotypical for men and women. many of these traits are sexist and harmful for both men and women.

women - dresses, make up, emotional, weaker, less intelligent, care givers
men - violent, emotionless, more intelligent, rugged, dirty, smelly, trousers/pants

Feminists have often fought against gender stereotypes because they are harmful, take men being seen as less emotional, it harms them mentally and when men need help medically, either physically or mentally, they dont get treatment as they are worried about being seen as weak, and in the process men are more likely to be suicidal or act out their emotions in a violent manner such as domestic abuse or murder suicides.

many conservatives hate the feminist approach and want to keep gendered ideals, however now the trans radicals have decided if a person does not fit their gendered stereotypes then they are in the wrong body and are in fact trans, so little boys who dont like cars or getting dirty, who prefer dolls, arent just expressing their personalities and preferences, they are instead trans girls. both the conservative idea and the new trans radicals are annoying to me

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
women - dresses, make up, emotional, weaker, less intelligent, care givers
men - violent, emotionless, more intelligent, rugged, dirty, smelly, trousers/pants
Many of these stereotypes seem to come from the 50’s!!! I wonder (as the notion that the Bible is a source of gender oppression seems to be popular) what the Bible actually says about characteristically “masculine” or “feminine” ideals?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
It would appear that God and Man do not always share the same perspective on morality, and that we can easily find ourselves on the wrong side of holiness (even when our human perspective seems both reasonable and agreeable to others).

View attachment 42701
In a dual construct you can see it as beeing on the wrong side or anti-christ. I see it as "distance from" the truth, light or the pure/god source. We are constantly bombarded with programs with an intention to bring us deeper into density/matter or further and further from logos (universal truths).

The higer potential a "tool" has to set us/you free. The harder it's targeted and distorted. All by design. In this case the tool is the sexual energy and the creativ force available to you when merging the feminine and the maskulin.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In a dual construct you can see it as beeing on the wrong side or anti-christ. I see it as "distance from" the truth, light or the pure/god source. We are constantly bombarded with programs with an intention to bring us deeper into density/matter or further and further from logos (universal truths that cannot be distorted by man).

The higer potential a "tool" has to set us/you free. The harder it's targeted and distorted. All by design. In this case the tool is the sexual energy and the creativ force available to you when merging the feminine and the maskulin.
Just an aside - do you identify as male, female or other?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Just an aside - do you identify as male, female or other?
I am a channeler of the divine maskuline. How du I know?

Because there is a natural/organic magnetic pull between me and the ones channeling the divine feminine energy.

Electricity is dividing. Learn how to be magnetic and pull opposites together.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
This is how I will summarize my innerstanding behind the distortions humanity as a collective is bombarded with related to gender:

The transgender agenda. Money (mono eye) (the material currency) or on-eye symbolism. The two merging into the one.

But why are they doing this?

In general they take the tools that have the most potential to set humanity free and distort (reverse) them or scare us away (by fear programing) from looking any closer.

What truth are they trying to hide from us with this agenda?

The merging of the feminine and the maskuline is the basis of all of creation (true currency/god/creativ-force/life-force/sexual energy). Two complementary forces in the universe. Nessecary for channeling the ultimate life-force and the creation of new life.

They only understand this from a material perspective and they want you to be captured into matter as well.

If you are able to integrate this principle from a higher perspective you will be a true authority in the universe. A true authority helping to free humanity not using your life-force helping to bind us even further into matter.

And if you ever wondered who they are? They are the parasites..... disconnected from the life giving source. But we are all carrying parasitic energies in various degree......

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is how I will summarize my innerstanding behind the distortions humanity as a collective is bombarded with related to gender:

The transgender agenda. Money (mono eye) (the material currency) or on-eye symbolism. The two merging into the one.

In general they take the tools that have the most potential to set humanity free and distort (reverse) them or scare us away (by fear programing) from looking any closer.

The merging of the feminine and the maskuline is the basis of all of creation (true currency/god/creativ-force/life-force/sexual energy). Two complementary forces in the universe. Nessecary for channeling the ultimate life-force and the creation of new life.

They only understand this from a material perspective and they want you to be captured into matter as well.

If you are able to integrate this principle from a higher perspective you will be a true authority in the universe. A true authority helping to free humanity not using your life-force helping to bind us even further into matter.

And if you ever wondered who they are? They are the parasites..... disconnected from the life giving source. But we are all carrying parasitic energies in various degree......
Could you explain to me your use of words like “innerstanding”, “maskulin” and “creativ”. I suspect they have significance for you and that replying without knowing what meaning you assign to these words would be of little point.

TokiEl

Superstar

God in His book has made clear that same sex escapades and cross dressing is an abomination... and that's why the god of this world that is the devil demands same sex and cross dressing among his posse.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Could you explain to me your use of words like “innerstanding”, “maskulin” and “creativ”. I suspect they have significance for you and that replying without knowing what meaning you assign to these words would be of little point.
Innerstanding: When you have integrated the knowledge into your own body. Not "standing under" anyone's authority. Knowledge has become wisdom.

Maskuline: See first post. This is usually seen as the redshift. The energies/feelings related to the lower 3 chakras. The 3 colors in the rainbow with the slowest vibration. Beeing red, orange and yellow and has a vibration slower than the green heart/earth in the middle. Green is the color of life that you can observe in nature when the life flourish in the spring/summer and is the color that materialize when opposites are merged. When positive and negative are magnetically pulled together.

Creativ: God beeing the ultimate creator. From its highest perspective/counsiusness this is pure perfection. From this perspective God does not demand or punish. Beeing pure perfection why would God need anything or anyone to act a certain way? When in this state you live in symbiosis with all and everything around you.

This is the unconditional love that is spoken of. Everyone benefits. This is creating the truest form of art emenating from the he(art).