This forum seemingly dead, no real conspiracy truthers here

TonyVanDam

Established
I have to say it but I see nothing groundbreaking posted here, everything is on bitchute and odyssey .

This site has become something more about religion debate than any conspiracies happening and any threads that do get posted have a pretty lack luster reply.

What im saying is for a "conspiracy" website there is very little talk of actual conspiracy
Part of the problem is that there were only 2 real "conspiracy boom" periods during the many incarnations of the VC forums that made people care about conspiracies, one being the 9/11 attacks & the other being the death/murder of Michael Jackson.

The 2020 U.S. presidential election screwjob & the anti-CONVID vaccine controversy should count as the latest "conspiracy booms", except that most people in my country [USA] are too distracted by the problems within their local & state area that they do not care OR they do not have enough free time to see what is going on outside their area.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@seekinheart

I have been pondering on the title of this thread for a few days. I watched “Sons of Sam” on Netflix recently….

I found myself caught up in the story, especially the relentless way in which Maurey Terry persisted in trying to find out the truth, the strain of which took him to an early grave.

Did Berkovitz act alone or was he part of a satanic network? If a network, how was it organised and how far was it’s reach.

I then felt drawn to David’s story. How far did his interviews back up the narrative of his life presented by Netflix?

What I noted was that David was not knowingly part of some rigid and coordinated structure with a definite prescribed goal. He was a young, lost guy who became embroiled in occultism. There may well have been people placed higher in various satanic groups, but it seems to me that the coordination came from spiritual forces above the human level.

This is where this forum stands right now. Some people are wearing themselves down looking to assign conspiracy and human agency to events which are unfolding. They may only ever get unfinished jigsaws, as I believe the greatest conspiracy of all will turn out the be that which is orchestrated by what the Bible calls the “Mystery of Iniquity”.

I think there is a lot of wisdom in this quote….

Isaiah 8:12

Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’ concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
This site is one of a precious few.
It is. I appreciate that the forum attracts religious minded people, or maybe better said those with conservative values. Starting with VC himself there is a moralistic tone here which can be rare on the net.

This forum is alive and well. In my nearly 3 years I've seen a large handful of toxic members washed away. Before the last update you could search threads going back to 2015 I think and wow there was more chatter but honestly a heavy amount of juvenile, ridiculous conversations.

As @polymoog noted the covid operation/great reset along with agenda 2030, tied into the the WEF's 4th industrial revolution has to be the focus. The warnings from truthers over the last 20 years are now set in motion, beginning in March 2020. The NWO coup is now a "live excercise" (to quote the psychopath Mike Pompeo) for all to see. As many have said the elite aren't hiding their intentions anymore. You either see and feel the gravity of the last year and a half or you don't.

There are many topics that nourish the spirit and are still worth discussing. IMO religious debate (with the correct intention) sharpens our own faith. But I hope the disinfo/distractions will continue to be challenged. With facts we know who the enemies of life are; there's no need for another "iLLuMinati" thread. The desire to chase sensationalism or hopeless conspiracy theories becomes an addiction itself and should be guarded against.

I actually read this in a C3PO voice in my head....spoken like a true bot

I don't need any type of programming whatsoever to start each paragraph with a capital letter....learned that stuff in school.

Forgive me for stating the glaringly obvious but why don't you go ahead and try it?.

Is it possible to offend a bot? You sound a bit offended. I've been here a while now, with the bots, just observing.

That's exactly what we are doing. VCF is a very very small group.... would you not agree?
Your Sherlock Holmes skills scare me. I feel like you know something about me too...

IcyHot

Rookie
I brought up the theory of celebrities wearing masks (not c19 masks), in other words portraying themselves as another real or fictitious person, and it was quickly shot down here when there is overwhelming evidence/coincidences on youtube that prove me correct. So I would say the forum is dead. To me it just seems VC wants you to know about MK Ultra and all the psychological warfare but wants to leave it open ended. The celebs wearing masks situation is very damning and would end celebrity worship.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Some extremely important foundational knowledge had been buried...Why??? That's the big question. Thankfully, some researchers who truly care, have dug up some of these to share with the rest of humanity. Here's one of them:

Journeyman

Established
I brought up the theory of celebrities wearing masks (not c19 masks), in other words portraying themselves as another real or fictitious person, and it was quickly shot down here when there is overwhelming evidence/coincidences on youtube that prove me correct. So I would say the forum is dead. To me it just seems VC wants you to know about MK Ultra and all the psychological warfare but wants to leave it open ended. The celebs wearing masks situation is very damning and would end celebrity worship.
The whole idea of masks has big roots in the occult world. See also the use of 'alters' by musicians etc.

abu_sanfoor

I have to say it but I see nothing groundbreaking posted here, everything is on bitchute and odyssey .

This site has become something more about religion debate than any conspiracies happening and any threads that do get posted have a pretty lack luster reply.

What im saying is for a "conspiracy" website there is very little talk of actual conspiracy
Everyones life is a conspiracy.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
That's because we have long passed the time where unbelievable conspiracies were just theories because right now it is official news so the question is what you're going to do in the light of all these Revelations ?
Read the book of Revelation of course and prepare yourself. I've said months ago that this place would turn into an end time waiting room because most people are asleep anyway, we're divided and society looks compromised.

It's not really the time to theorize anymore, the thing to do would be to take street actions but as of right now we are outnumbered and this is orwell society where antifascists protects fascism so yeah we'll just watch everything unfold before our eyes and my only advice it's to be ready for what's next to come and get right with God.
But for those of us that know that the bible is not worth basing reality on, it’s all just noise.

Nikōn

Veteran
But for those of us that know that the bible is not worth basing reality on, it’s all just noise.
Just start with just the Torah ("Pentetuch") and leave apocalypticism and fanaticism aside, don't make any assumptions whether Jews or Christians are correct (when Samaritans could be) just dive into the foundation itself without preconceptions.